PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda sad....

~Scorpio~
10-12-08, 02:28
One of my best buds is moving to indiana to be near his girlfriend, and I feel kind of sad about it........
I don't make alot of friends well, I only have like 5 real friends and its really depressing me out.....
And today at school I must've been really depressed. because this girl that I like, Anna she gave me a hug which cheered me up a bit. But its really hard losing your best friends, one of my old best friends got shot and I guess I don't want to lose another....

ajrich17901
10-12-08, 02:31
Your not realy losing a friend, there just doin what they have to do in order to be happy. You can always keep in touch via phone and internet. :) If there a good as a friend as you say they are then theyll try there hardest to keep in contact with ya.

~Scorpio~
10-12-08, 02:35
Your not realy losing a friend, there just doin what they have to do in order to be happy. You can always keep in touch via phone and internet. :) If there a good as a friend as you say they are then theyll try there hardest to keep in contact with ya.

thats true
But I dunno if his moms going to turn his cell phone back on

Tombcool
10-12-08, 02:38
Yup, you're not really losing a friend, you can always keep in contact via the phone or the internet.

And you should be lucky you've got five real friends, i've only got two where I live (you only really need one). My two real friends accept with whatever decision I make, help me with anything (even if it goes against their beliefs), and even act like martyrs sometimes to help me get through the toughest times.

~Scorpio~
10-12-08, 02:40
oh....
its just really sepressing tho :(

Evan C.
10-12-08, 03:23
Well,distance doesn't broke a relationship,it just make it stronger.Feel happy for having friends like him,that have to cheer you up.

~Scorpio~
10-12-08, 03:28
ok cool dude, and that statement sounded kinda gay

Thorir
10-12-08, 03:29
I'm afraid this is just a part of growing up... :(
Most people eventually move away from old friends.

Keeping in touch online is a nice option, though...

Camera Obscura
10-12-08, 03:30
Just be lucky it isn't YOU that's moving away. Can you imagine the feeling of having NO real friends nearby to depend upon. If anything you should try to be supportive of your friend as well because friendship is mutual. And don't worry, just as old friends go, new friends will come into your life. :wve:

Evan C.
10-12-08, 03:44
I think it too Thorir,I know this is a super cliché but life is very hard,always,and part of found happiness and inner peace is to learn how to face the bad things,because we always will have to face bad things.

Jinkss
10-12-08, 03:45
I don't think you should feel like having only 5 friends is bad. It isn't. I would rather have one really close friend then 10 friends who I don't have a deep connection with. Hang in there - it will get better! :)

Neteru
10-12-08, 03:57
Hmm. Open chat, thanks.