PDA

View Full Version : Religions of forum users

Oldplayer012
11-12-08, 16:18
My Religion is Christian Orthodox.Forum Users,teens please write

NOTE;

Atheists,Agnostics I can help you.Because my father was a priest about Christianity.Christianity is beautiful.But,you must understand.You must read Bible and you must understand Trinity.

P.S;Trinity is not 3 god.One god.

Phlip
11-12-08, 16:20
Catholic, Christian. :)

dream raider
11-12-08, 16:23
Atheists,Agnostics I can help you.

LOL! We don't need help! :p

CuteKittenlol
11-12-08, 16:24
I'm atheist.

george_croft
11-12-08, 16:25
I don't believe in religion. And please try not to shove it down our throats. Thanks.

raiderfun
11-12-08, 16:27
Muslim :)

xRikux89

It's hard to help someone who doesn't need it. Not that I consider myself within any religion or other religiously defining category. I just don't care.

I only believe in tomb raiding and writing systems. :p

Mad Tony
I don't believe in religion. And please try not to shove it down our throats. Thanks.Not all religious people are like that. I'm not. :) By that same token I hate it when atheists try and shove their beliefs down my throat. I know not all atheists do this, but some do. I respect the ones that don't do this.

As for me: I'm a protestant.

sandygrimm
11-12-08, 16:28
I believe in the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy and sometimes santa but not that much cuz he didn't bring me the bike I wanted

TRhalloween
11-12-08, 16:28
I'm an Athiest.

Please, PLEASE help me! :(

:rolleyes:

Rivendell
11-12-08, 16:29
Your father was a priest? Cool. Mine's a vicar.

Oh, and I'm pagan.
:wve:

xRikux89
I'm an Athiest.

Please, PLEASE help me! :(

I will help you! :) (To spell "atheist" correctly. Otherwise you're all set! Kthnxbai~)

dizzydoil
Edit; Actually I'm not sure. But, I do enjoy reading about other religions :).

Archetype
11-12-08, 16:33
I'm a christian.

Not going to lecture people on it, nor tell people that they're going to hell.. which to be honest, I think is bad marketing for Christianity.

TRhalloween
I will help you! :) (To spell "atheist" correctly. Otherwise you're all set! Kthnxbai~)

I'll look over it next time http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0003.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

Encore
I don't follow any organized religion, but I consider myself a spiritual person in my own way.

Not all religious people are like that. I'm not. :) By that same token I hate it when atheists try and shove their beliefs down my throat. I know not all atheists do this, but some do. I respect the ones that don't do this.

I for one have always met much more "messianic" atheists in my life (ie, atheists who view themselves as the sole detainers of the truth). The religious people I know are all very tolerant. It's weird.

I admit I kinda have more respect for the agnostics because they are usually much more open minded, atheism sometimes almost seems like a religion of its own. Of course, there are exceptions.

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 16:34
Christian, Lutheran. :wve:

Hanny
11-12-08, 16:36
and i've lost my religion long time ago :rolleyes:

VonCroy360
11-12-08, 16:38
I'm an atheist and I don't need any help, thank you. :wve:

godmodder
11-12-08, 16:41
I'm an agnostic atheist.

mizuno_suisei
11-12-08, 16:42
I'm atheist I believe. If I wasnt, I'd probably be homophobic like 70% of my family and hate myself. Yay.

Alex_
11-12-08, 16:44
I'm an atheist and I don't need any help, thank you. :wve:

Same here...

MiCkiZ88
I'm atheist I believe. If I wasnt, I'd probably be homophobic like 70% of my family and hate myself. Yay.Who says you cant be religious and homosexual?

Though a lot of Christians I know are well homophobic..

Endow
Forum Users,teens.

Ouch.

I'm ignostic™.

But if you can help me get to heaven (the place of never ending happiness), by all means, help me too.

tomblover
Atheist. IMO, the bible/Qur'an/Whatever is a fairy tale. No offense. :hug:

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 16:48
I'm atheist I believe. If I wasnt, I'd probably be homophobic like 70% of my family and hate myself. Yay.Urgh, I hate sweeping generalizations like that. Being Christian does not make you homophobic.

mizuno_suisei
11-12-08, 16:49
Who says you cant be religious and homosexual?

Though a lot of Christians I know are well homophobic..

I say that because of what I know about the people around me, I know one christian who isnt against homosexuality unfortunately. (Im not talking about online friends by the way :p ) Most of the christians on this forum arent against it, I wish it was that way in every-day life.

Mad Tony, Would you read my post again? I said my family. FAMILY. I didnt say every christian in the world :rolleyes:

CroftScionGuard
11-12-08, 16:51
Catholic, Christian. :)
same

Quasimodo
11-12-08, 16:53
Agnostic atm. My cynicism is getting the better of me.

Punaxe
11-12-08, 16:54
Atheist.

Oldplayer012, what sort of help exactly did you have in mind?

Oldplayer012
11-12-08, 16:55
Friends,first you accept

If you are GOOD HUMAN

But don't believe GOD

Jesus save you.

But don't believe GOD and kill humans.BAD HUMAN

Hell is the your way.Forever

Human should be a gay,lesbian,Jew,Atheist,Agnostic,Greek,Turk etc...

If he/she good human Jesus saves his/her

NatlaCrazyness
11-12-08, 16:55
Jesus save you.

Jesus will not save us from the LHC black hole will he? :whi:

Nannonxyay
11-12-08, 16:56
My religion is Atheism.

Human should be a gay,lesbian,Jew,Atheist,Agnostic,Greek,Turk etc...

If he/she good human Jesus saves his/her

It's so lovely to see people who believe in God accept other people's beliefs, without drilling their own in other's brains. I have respect for that. :tmb:

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 16:56
Mad Tony, Would you read my post again? I said my family. FAMILY. I didnt say every christian in the world :rolleyes:My statement still stands though. Even if you were a Christian, doesn't mean you'd be homophobic.

Jesus will not save us from the LHC black hole will he? :whi:He wont need to. Seriously, why are you so convinced that it's gonna create a black hole and suck up the Earth?

NatlaCrazyness
11-12-08, 16:57
He wont need to. Seriously, why are you so convinced that it's gonna create a black hole and suck up the Earth?
Oh. I fell much safer now :D
I'm not really conviced, how can a machine produce a black hole :rolleyes: I already don't beleive that one.

mizuno_suisei
Thats good you havent put certain aspects in the bad human list if you get my drift. I've always thought that I dont believe he exists, until I see him. I havent seen god yet. Kind of co-incidental, but Benny Hin is on TV xD

Mad Tony. You still dont make sence. I didnt generalize that christianity is ultimately homophobic. Most of my family are christians, and they don't like Homosexuality. If I had have taken notice of what they were saying all the negative things, I have no doubt I would be a permenant closet.

Bumio
proud to be Christian :)

Quasimodo
11-12-08, 16:59
According to most Christians, if you accept Jesus as your savior, your soul would be saved in such an event and you'd go to Heaven.

Even though I'm teetering on the edge of atheism myself, I don't like seeing any religion, including Christianity, remarked upon with disrespect. It's simply poor taste.

nickless
11-12-08, 17:00
orthodox christian :)

NatlaCrazyness
11-12-08, 17:00
According to most Christians, if you accept Jesus as your savior, your soul would be saved in such an event and you'd go to Heaven.

Even though I'm teetering on the edge of atheism myself, I don't like seeing any religion, including Christianity, remarked upon with disrespect. It's simply poor taste.

Only 3 dimensions exist dear, there's not teh 4th one. So there isn't a heaven :p

CroftScionGuard
11-12-08, 17:01
C'mon people, let's leave those comments about other's beliefs out. The thread's porpose is to ask you what is your religion.

Can't we all be mature and ignore some comments?

TR93
11-12-08, 17:02
Im a christian;)

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 17:02
Mad Tony. You still dont make sence. I didnt generalize that christianity is ultimately homophobic. Most of my family are christians, and they don't like Homosexuality. If I had have taken notice of what they were saying all the negative things, I have no doubt I would be a permenant closet.Your point is? So you think that because they're Christian and homophobic it must mean that they're homophobic because of their religion?

Nannonxyay
11-12-08, 17:04
Only 3 dimensions exist dear, there's not teh 4th one. So there isn't a heaven :p

To be honest, saying things like this is almost as bad as a Christian screaming at you: "Heaven is real."

mizuno_suisei
11-12-08, 17:05
Your point is? So you think that because they're Christian and homophobic it must mean that they're homophobic because of their religion?

If it wasnt because of their religious beliefs, they would have just said "I dont like Gays" instead of all the "God condemns homosexuals" "Gay's will go to hell." I'm just glad that so many other people are more open minded.

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 17:07
If it wasnt because of their religious beliefs, they would have just said "I dont like Gays" instead of all the "God condemns homosexuals" "Gay's will go to hell." I'm just glad that so many other people are more open minded.But they'd still be essentially saying the same thing. They're both homophobic comments.

mizuno_suisei
11-12-08, 17:10
No. They're not the same. The quote 'I don't like gays" has no grammatical relation to religion. Using religion based words is. Yes, if a religious person says I dont like gays, but doesnt mention religion, they may mean it to be religiously based. But some people don't like homosexuality because its either considered gross or they do it to look good infront of their mates.

Legends
11-12-08, 17:11
No religion.

IceColdLaraCroft
11-12-08, 17:12
^
I wish to worship Legends' avatar

Fallen.Angel
11-12-08, 17:13
Catholic, Christian... but not religious at all. Do not follow any traditions, beliefs, etc.

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 17:14
No. They're not the same. The quote 'I don't like gays" has no grammatical relation to religion. Using religion based words is. Yes, if a religious person says I dont like gays, but doesnt mention religion, they may mean it to be religiously based. But some people don't like homosexuality because its either considered gross or they do it to look good infront of their mates.What's your point? They're both homophobic statements and they're both equally wrong. And I still don't see how you would be homophobic if you were religious.

IceColdLaraCroft
11-12-08, 17:16
Sounds interesting! :tmb:

errr, I meant the Egyptian/Buddhist thing. Darn you stealth edit! :p

oh yea yea yea....I meant I have a mix of Egyptian/Buddhist beliefs...and I'd like to worship Legends' avi

mizuno_suisei
11-12-08, 17:16
Yes, I know they're both homophobic comments, and equally as hurtful and wrong... You know what, never mind. I'm not going to win. Do you do debating at school? You'd be good. Im not actually saying that sarcasticly. I'm pretty sure its your posts that I have seen now and then that put up quite a good fight.

disneyprincess20
11-12-08, 17:20
If you are GOOD HUMAN

But don't believe GOD

Jesus save you.

But don't believe GOD and kill humans.BAD HUMAN

Yes, killing other humans does make you a bad human. However being Atheist/agnostic/any other religion apart from yours does not make someone bad, it just makes them different. It's not really fair to ask people to change their beliefs to agree with yours.

Heehee! You know the LHC is just a giant race track for firing atoms around? Saying it's going to open a black hole and suck up the earth is ridiculous!

Punaxe
11-12-08, 17:22
I think what mizuno_suisei was saying is that if he had been strictly raised by his parents, he would probably be both Christian and homophobic. He doesn't say one follows the other: the only relation between the two would be indirect, namely family having both those beliefs.

tranniversary119
11-12-08, 17:22
I'm more on the athiest side, I hate how some random dude 'jesus' claims to be the son of god and 2000 years later he's worshipped as this man who "saved the world" Where's the proof? This bible you made up? Hmm don't think so I'm sure 90% of it was made up. ;) IMO religion was a way to set people straight 'The ten commandments' and to scare people that if they did
something wrong they'd go to tell. It's all bull****. I do believe in an upper power just not Jesus at ALL.
As for this upper power it's making no attempt to help me so why should I bow down on one knee and worship him?
He didn't do crap for me :wve:

mizuno_suisei
11-12-08, 17:26
I think what mizuno_suisei was saying is that if he had been strictly raised by his parents, he would probably be both Christian and homophobic. He doesn't say one follows the other: the only relation between the two would be indirect, namely family having both those beliefs.

Spot on Punaxe :tmb:
You said it better than I ever could.

TombRaider 95
11-12-08, 17:27
Christian.

Last Hope
11-12-08, 17:28
I'm Christian Orthodox. :)

IceColdLaraCroft
11-12-08, 17:29
I'm surprised no one has said "I'm a follower of the 7th Age"

tranniversary119
11-12-08, 17:30
I'm surprised no one has said "I'm a follower of the 7th Age"

Since I don't follow anything else who's to say I don't :whi: :p

Larson_1988
11-12-08, 17:33
My oh my. Me too. :cln:

I thought you were straight TL. :p

And to the topic at hand. I'm a nonbelivier!

Changeling
11-12-08, 17:47
I don't follow a set Religion, but if I were forced to become a member of a Religion, I'd pick either Paganism or Wicca. Mainly because they're all about loving and respecting the world around you, and I think that's a good thing. :wve:

I believe in different beliefs from different Religions. I do believe in a higher power, but I don't know if it would be God. And Jesus Christ... my friends and I once had a theory that he didn't TURN the water into wine, he swapped the glasses. XD So I don't know if I believe in him either.

I have nothing against Christians or any other religions, but when it comes to shoving religions down other people's throats or saying, "You're going to Hell!", that's when it starts to annoy me. There's good and bad in everybody, there is no way to be 100% good or 100% bad. Plus, why SHOULD we believe in God when he has done squat for us in the first place? If he created us, he should be a good pet-owner and take responsibility for us. :p And the Bible contradicts itself way too much. Jealousy is a sin... yet, as quoted in the Ten Commandments, "Thou shalt not worship any other idols, for I am a jealous God." 'Nuff said. :p

But hey, if I get evidence of God or Jesus as our Saviour, I'll raise my hands and say I was wrong and accept it. Until that time comes, I'll believe what I want to believe.

L.C
11-12-08, 17:50
Jedi :pi:

IceColdLaraCroft
11-12-08, 17:52
Christianity, Judaism, Islam...they're all so...young.

I can't adhere to something that's only 2,000 years old. It seems like a cult :P

And ONE god? Pfffft. Puh-lease

Rivendell
11-12-08, 17:58
Jedi :pi:

*High-fives*

IceColdLaraCroft
11-12-08, 18:00
jedi? ugh Borg do it better :D

Psychos'Я'Us
11-12-08, 18:01
Atheist

Atheists,Agnostics I can help you..

Aw that's sweet but I think I'll pass :wve:

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 18:05
I can't adhere to something that's only 2,000 years old. It seems like a cult :PAge has nothing to do with whether or not something is classed as a cult.

bivvy
11-12-08, 18:10
Atheist. IMO, the bible/Qur'an/Whatever is a fairy tale. No offense. :hug:

If you didn't want to give the impression of it being an offence, you shouldn't say it anyway.

Islamic, as a teen I sometimes question...

marla_biggs
11-12-08, 18:22
i'm not really religious, but i like to believe in a god :wve:

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 18:30
Atheists,Agnostics I can help you.Because my father was a priest about Christianity.Christianity is beautiful.But,you must understand.You must read Bible and you must understand Trinity.

:vlol:

No; I can help you. Put down your bible and read this. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/God-Delusion-Richard-Dawkins/dp/055277331X/)

mau3genius
11-12-08, 18:32
My Religion is Christian Orthodox.Forum Users,teens please write

NOTE;

Atheist here. :)
And I don't need any help, Atheism is not cancer, you know?

tomblover
11-12-08, 18:50
If you didn't want to give the impression of it being an offence, you shouldn't say it anyway.
I just wanted to be honest. I'm sorry if I offended you.

IceColdLaraCroft
11-12-08, 18:51
Age has nothing to do with whether or not something is classed as a cult.

ok then they're cults...just like scientology

bivvy
11-12-08, 18:55
Scientology seems to be some sort of new celebrity trend...Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Catherine Bell anyone?

Hazel
11-12-08, 19:03
I was christened before I was old enough to decide if I wanted to follow any set religion. So I’m a non-believing Christian i.e. my birth certificate may say I’m Christian, but I don’t consider myself one.

I used to believe in God quite strongly for a year or so…but not so much now. Why worship something that no-body can prove the existence of? Any Holy Books such as The Bible, Quran, TeNaK, The Vedas scriptures and whatever other holy scriptures there are around, are simply stories made up by someone who got bored and told the story to others who passed it on and altered it slightly. Tis just my opinion. I don't mean to cause any offence:hug:

x2crazyidiot
11-12-08, 19:05
Agnostic :) I believe there's something more.... but not a massive guy in a white robe with a beard sat on a cloud :p

Minty Mouth
11-12-08, 19:05
I would love to be enlightened. But unfortunately, in my eyes modern religion is a farce. I find it hard to take it seriously.

But please, If you can make me a believer, Ill be in-debted to you ;)

No disrespect to Religious Members, of course.

kooky
11-12-08, 19:06
Buddhist here, but the rest of my family is Catholic, they don't mind me being a Buddhist what so ever.

Geck-o-Lizard
MT/Gianni, take it to PMs.

Also, if you circumvent the censor again, I'll have your ass on a plate. Don't do it. :)

x...justme...x
I'm not that religious, but i do like to think there is someone up there... :)

badboy70
11-12-08, 19:07
Chistian, but that was simlply because school shoved it down our throats. I don't believe in anyu of those things, I'd rather be an atheist :)

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:08
Chistian, but that was silmply because school shoved it down our throats. I don't believe in anyu of those things, I'd rather be an atheist :)

...then be one! Your school doesn't tell you who you are.

badboy70
11-12-08, 19:09
...then be one! Your school doesn't tell you who you are.
Yeah, but appareantly you have to pay to do that to get all the data stuff about you changed. And of course I totally cba to do that :p

tombraiderluka
11-12-08, 19:11
Christian :)

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:15
Yeah, but appareantly you have to pay to do that to get all the data stuff about changed. And of course I totally cba to do that :p

You don't have to pay anyone to change your religion, lol. Whether you believe in gods or not is entirely up to you and no-one else.

Carbonek_0051
11-12-08, 19:16
I think I'm christian, if anything I just think there is a higher being and he/she has an equivelent, also believe in karma, and evolution. So I'm not sure what to qualify myself. :confused:

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:20
It wouldn't be Christian unless you follow the Christian dogma. Keep that mind open; there are many other religions out there. :)

Natey168
11-12-08, 19:20
I was raised Catholic, but I think I'd classify myself as agnostic.

Lara's home
11-12-08, 19:23
Agnostic.

MattTR
11-12-08, 19:24
I'm a Christian, I'm not too religious, but these people rubbing their own beliefs in other people's faces definitely isn't right.

There is no right religion, and no one should have to believe in anything they don't want to. What makes a single person's religion better then anyone elses? That's would I would love to know. :p

badboy70
11-12-08, 19:24
You don't have to pay anyone to change your religion, lol. Whether you believe in gods or not is entirely up to you and no-one else.
YEah, well I consider myself an atheist and that's what matters :p

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 19:26
ok then they're cults...just like scientologyAs I said before my post was deleted:

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all religions, not cults.

Lara's home
11-12-08, 19:27
YEah, well I consider myself an atheist and that's what matters :p

Then you are an Atheist. :)

Mona Sax
11-12-08, 19:28
What's the difference, the social power to define their own status aside?

Kiwi..
11-12-08, 19:36
I'm a lutheranian christian. :)
Allthough, I don't like the fact, that many religions
(including lutheranian), is reading som of the words in
the Bible wrong.
And all those stupid things some people
do for a religion is just plain meaningless. It's better to keep the
good ideas, instead of making it a religion and fight for it!
(Yes, I got that from Dogma. :b)

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 19:39
Jewish:)

Forum has got too Atheist:(:(:(

Atheists I cry for you:(:( Please belive Yehova

Yehova bless you:(

just croft
11-12-08, 19:42

That's incredible rude! You are certainly one of those faithfreaks that aren't just in a mad house becuase they lay on religion! Jiz! If you act like that you can't even understand religions your self.

I'm an Atheist, I don't believe in any kind of houcus-poucus. But being an Athiest doesn't mean I don't give a damn about it, in fact it allows me to understand all religions better than someone who's already blind by prejudice (as no religion is in good terms with another, and I can speak for personal expirience when I say any).

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 19:43
That's incredible rude! You are certainly one of those faithfreaks that aren't just in a mad house becuase they lay on religion! Jiz! If you act like that you can't even understand religions your self.

I'm an Atheist, I don't believe in any kind of houcus-poucus. But being an Athiest doesn't mean I don't give a damn about it, in fact it allows me to understand all religions better than someone who's already blind by prejudice (as no religion is in good terms with another, and I can speak for personal expirience when I say any).

Yehova bless you:( I hope Yehova help you:(

Don't Belive God=Crying:(

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:43

A a religion is called a cult when it is not a mainstream belief system. Across Europe 2000 years ago, the mainstream religions were that of the Romans and various Pagan cultures. Nowadays, if you worship Jupiter and Apollo or tree spirits, you're regarded as a cultist. How about that? 2000 years from now, Christianity will probably seen as equally eccentric. :mis:

Lee croft
11-12-08, 19:44
i belive in god and no offense too any one but i dont really like him/her

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:46
Then why believe?

Lee croft
11-12-08, 19:47
i dont know

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 19:47
Yehova bless Jews

Adonai Yisrael:)

I crying for Europeans:(

Atheists,Agnostics belive Yehova

God Bless;Abraham,Solomon,David,Daniel:)

just croft
11-12-08, 19:48
Yehova bless you:( I hope Yehova help you:(

Don't Belive God=Crying:(

Blind... I feel sorry for you... but then again you don't even have the strengh to help yourself alone.

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:49
Yeah, that's enough. If you're going to cry for my soul, please have the decency to keep it to yourself.

Tombreaper
11-12-08, 19:50
Christian, but only on paper.

In real life I see all religions as hard drugs, and I prefer to stay clean.

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:51
ScenarioMaster, don't double post. Use the Edit button.

Zebra
11-12-08, 19:52
I'm non-religious :wve:.

I'm a lutheranian christian. :)
Allthough, I don't like the fact, that many religions
(including lutheranian), is reading som of the words in
the Bible wrong.
And all those stupid things some people
do for a religion is just plain meaningless. It's better to keep the
good ideas, instead of making it a religion and fight for it!
(Yes, I got that from Dogma. :b)

While I might not be in the position to say this: I think Christianity needs to stop trying to apply rules written by some people 2000 years ago to modern society. The basic ideas of Christianity (actually the basic ideas of all religions) are very good and will always be right. But many things just don't fit today's society anymore and if the Christians would take everything that's written in the Bible as serious as they do with some of it than...well. I mean what's the use of rules if they are not applied anyway? If you have rules than you should either apply all of them and not just pick the ones out that you like or you should get rid of the useless ones. And what annoys me most is when people say that the Bible is God's words when it is a proven fact that it was written by humans. But anyway...I hope you understand what I mean :).

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 19:53
Gotta love it how disrespectful people can be in these threads. Does it really matter what you believe in or if you dont believe in anything? Does it matter if one is spiritual and one is not?

Religion: Form of control and preaching whatever is seen right
Believing in something: Personal

I believe in things. That doesnt make me religious.

Lee croft
11-12-08, 19:55
well countiueing from what i said before i guess that would mean im not religous nither do i have one

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 19:56
Gotta love it how disrespectful people can be in these threads. Does it really matter what you believe in or if you dont believe in anything? Does it matter if one is spiritual and one is not?

İf you don't believe Yehova you will go Hell

Satan's mission is continue full spead ahead

.Thank you Atheists:mad::mad:

Tombreaper
11-12-08, 19:57

Yehova? :confused:

Lee croft
11-12-08, 19:58

your being just a tad too rude dont you think you should respect other peoples chioces

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 19:58
Did you hear, btw? The Westboro Baptists have demanded a "Santa Claus will take you to Hell" sign alongside the Nativity scene and the atheist sign at the US Capitol. There's also been a request for a sign from representatives of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. :vlol:

"Santa Claus Will Take You to Hell"

"You'd better watch out, get ready to cry,
You'd better go hide, I'm telling you why
'cuz Santa Claus will take you to hell.

"He is your favorite idol, you worship at his feet,
but when you stand before your God
He won't help you take the heat.

"So get this fact straight: you're feeling God's hate,
Santa's to blame for the economy's fate,
Santa Claus will take you to hell.

"You tell the children he is real,
You know that's just a lie,
To justify your own vile sins
That's the only reason why.

"So get this fact straight, you're feelin' God's hate
Santa's to blame for the dead soldier's fate
Santa Claus will take you to hell."

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 19:59
Yehova? :confused:

What a ignorant:mad::mad:

Yehova=God in Hebrew Language

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 19:59

.Thank you Atheists:mad::mad:I do believe ;)

But really, if you want to spread the word of love and peace and what not.. would you:

a. try to convert others
b. kill in the name of God
c. Just be caring, loving and understanding and give an proper image to your religion?

just croft
11-12-08, 20:00

I'm gunna say something that's gonna get me into trouble but I will anyway:

COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP!!!

You are not allowing any good discussion on religion, you beign too offencive to too many people, if you don't respect other poeple then dig a hole, get inside and don't come out! You don't respect you don't get respected!

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 20:00

Yehova=God in Hebrew LanguageI'm a Christian and I believe that Jesus was the messiah. Does that make your blood boil? You know, what with you not accepting anyone else's beliefs and all.

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:01
your being just a tad too rude dont you think you should respect other peoples chioces

Please read Tora

Tora is the Yehova's holy book

Or you Europeans love Qur'an last times:mad:

Read the Qur'an

Tombreaper

Yehova=God in Hebrew Language

Come on man, relax, don't act like a Yehova!

We are on the Tomb Raider forum, not on a Religion Forum or something ;)

Shrantellatessa
Muslim :)

Same here :wve:

Wayne_Scales
11-12-08, 20:03

I believe in things. That doesnt make me religious.
Very well said mate.

Respect other people's opinions, who is this yehova dude anyway

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:03
I'm a Christian and I believe that Jesus was the messiah. Does that make your blood boil? You know, what with you not accepting anyone else's beliefs and all.

Jesus is the teacher:D:D:D

Why the Mr.Jesus save our people from Roman Empire

Mr.Jesus is teacher:D:D:D:ton:

Christian but you don't read Tora

Our Messiah is=Immanuel

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 20:05
who is this yehova dude anyway

Jehova/Yehova/Allah/God are all the same deity, which is what makes the whole JudeoIslamoChristian enmity so bizarre.

Lee croft
11-12-08, 20:05
Please read Tora

Read the Qur'an

you cant make me do something i dont want to do

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:06
Very well said mate.

Respect other people's opinions, who is this yehova dude anyway

Yehova bless Yısrael
Yısrael's

Yehova loves Yısrael not you
because Yehova is fun for you:mad::mad::mad:

We are Jews,always pray Yehova,always go Synagogue

But Christians don't go church,

For you,Yehova is the fun:mad:

Christians

Always sex,always shopping

Yehova sees;)

Rivendell
11-12-08, 20:06
Love this thread. :D
They always escalate into such pointlessly ridiculous arguments, usually revolving around who's going to hell for not believing in *Insert name of Deity here*

http://i33.************/am9j6d.gif

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 20:07
Jehova/Yehova/Allah/God are all the same deity, which is what makes the whole JudeoIslamoChristian enmity so bizarre.
Hehe. Gotta love it how people are still fighting in the name of their God.. :)

Tombreaper
Am I glad I'm not brainwashed.

ScenarioMaster

No.They're different

God=Christian God.3 GOD=FATHER,SON,HOLY SPİRİT
Yehova=One God.
Allah=Muslim God.And he isn't accept our book:mad:

Lee croft
Love this thread. :D
They always escalate into such pointlessly ridiculous arguments, usually revolving around who's going to hell for not believing in *Insert name of Deity here*

http://i33.************/am9j6d.gif

hahaha i like that film

TRfan23
11-12-08, 20:08
Yehova bless Yısrael
Yısrael's

Yehova loves Yısrael not you
because Yehova is fun for you:mad::mad::mad:

We are Jews,always pray Yehova,always go Synagogue

But Christians don't go church,

For you,Yehova is the fun:mad:

Christians

Always sex,always shopping

Yehova sees;)

You obviously fear religion + Yehova ;)

But I respect what you believe but really anger isn't what Yehova I'm certain would like? e.g. - ":mad:" :tmb:

Makes me laugh when I hear religions go against eachother, yet God (Plus other names for him) is about kindness + love. Though people spread :mad: to one another!

Mad Tony
You have angered Yehova! Death be upon thee! :p

Zebra
Please read Tora

Read the Qur'an

Are you joking? Sorry. But I mean that serious. You can't seriously tell EVERYONE her to read some book with 1000+ pages (or does it have more than 1000 pages)?

kooky
11-12-08, 20:09

You're also saying since I'm Buddhist, I'm going to hell?! I don't see how I am going to christian hell if I am not even a christian? Well, I used to be a christian, but when I was 14 I converted to Buddhism. The modern spelling for Yehova is Jehovah btw. Also, I didn't know Jews also believe in an Afterlife from my studies it said most don't in an afterlife or they believe in reincarnation in the afterlife. All Jews, Christians & Muslims believe, but all of them have fought for thousands to survive to this very day.

Zebra
11-12-08, 20:11
No.They're different

God=Christian God.3 GOD=FATHER,SON,HOLY SPİRİT
Yehova=One God.
Allah=Muslim God.And he isn't accept our book:mad:

Oh please. Every religion has the same image (or well they are not allowed to have an image :p) of their one single god. And as they don't have names (as far as I know Allah and Yehova simply mean god and nothing more) you can really not say if they're different (well those who believe in their existence^^).

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:12
You obviously fear religion + Yehova ;)

But I respect what you believe but really anger isn't what Yehova I'm certain would like? e.g. - ":mad:" :tmb:

No.You are not human.Because human has got faith of God

Our brothers=Muslims.Yehova bless they

Europeans you will become Muslim and believe our god;)

Atheists,hahahaha:D:D:D Very funny non-humans;)

george_croft
Okay, so why don't we all just ignore the extremely random posts made by a certain member (who obviously isn't capable of a normal conversation), he's not worth your replies.

Holy crap, THIS is why I don't think humans are capable of handling religion. "GOD IS ALLAH, NO HE'S JESUS NO THAT'S YEHOVA, NO HE'S THE CGI SHARK FR0M THE SECOND TOMB RAIDER MOVIE!!11!!!!oneoneone!!!!"

Rivendell
No.You are not human.

Ahaha! Well, that's told you, then.

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:13
Oh please. Every religion has the same image (or well they are not allowed to have an image :p) of their one single god. And as they don't have names (as far as I know Allah and Yehova simply mean god and nothing more) you can really not say if they're different (well those who believe in their existence^^).

No,foolish atheist

Yehova is One God
Allah is One God.But he don't accepts our book
God=3 GOD:D:ton:

Mad Tony

Atheists,hahahaha:D:D:D Very funny non-humans;)You crack me up.

Tombreaper

Okay, one more, and you probably will be banned :cln:

Endow

Being a non-human would explain a lot actually.

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 20:14
Okay, so why don't we all just ignore the extremely random posts made by a certain member (who obviously isn't capable of a normal conversation), he's not worth your replies.

Holy crap, THIS is why I don't think humans are capable of handling religion. "GOD IS ALLAH, NO HE'S JESUS NO THAT'S YEHOVA, NO HE'S THE CGI SHARK FR0M THE SECOND TOMB RAIDER MOVIE!!11!!!!oneoneone!!!!"I thought Nemo was God. :(

ScenarioMaster
Ahaha! Well, that's told you, then.

No.I'm human I believe Yehova

Yısrael always believes Yehova

Well,Follow Satan:o

TRfan23

Erm I'm catholic + are you ok...? I can help you with something other then religion... :whi:

Is Rehab enough?

Rivendell
11-12-08, 20:15
Well,Follow Satan:o

He says see you later. :wve:

Zebra
11-12-08, 20:15
Hehe. Gotta love it how people are still fighting in the name of their God.. :)

Yep. Don't you miss the good old times when they still to shared the love of "their" god with swords? I mean...I do :p.
But seriously: If you look at how much pain and wars religion has caused it would really be the more logical decision to get rid of it.

@ScenarioMaster: Want me to tell you something? You're right. I'm not a human. I'm a snake. But that stays between us, eh?

Benguitar
11-12-08, 20:16
Christian

~Ben

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:16
Being a non-human would explain a lot actually.

But,World will destroy by Yehova

Other World is more important my friend;)

Your Sin and Your Good Works more important

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:17
Erm I'm catholic + are you ok...? I can help you with something other then religion... :whi:

Is Rehab enough?

Catholic believes 3 god ooo.pardon 4 god=Father,Son,Holy Spirit and Pope:D

Virgin Mary is the mother of womans:D:D:D

Zebra
11-12-08, 20:17
Okay, one more, and you probably will be banned :cln:

His god will give him the power to take over the forums and kill all the non-believers :vlol:.

Lee croft
11-12-08, 20:18
ohh this thread i can see going bye bye

ScenarioMaster
He says see you later. :wve:

Satan is not she/he:o

İt says,welcome to my home my followers:D

Mad Tony
But seriously: If you look at how much pain and wars religion has caused it would really be the more logical decision to get rid of it.That'd be human beings, not religion. It's in our nature to fight. Most of the big wars have ultimately been about resources, politics or land anyway. Even if there was no religion there'd still be wars. It's human nature.

Tombreaper

Come on man, get a life!

Go play Tomb Raider or something.

Rivendell
ohh this thread i can see going bye bye

More than likely, yep.

Zebra
11-12-08, 20:19

Ah. So men only have fathers and women only have mothers? Wow. I thought homosexuality was forbidden in Christianity.

TRfan23
11-12-08, 20:19
Catholic believes 3 god ooo.pardon 4 god=Father,Son,Holy Spirit and Pope:D

Actually it does say in the Catholic faith to believe in one God and one God only ;)

Also I believe - "whatever you believe in, mentally/psychologically comes true to you, but not to other people!" ;)

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 20:20
Ah. So men only have fathers and women only have mothers? Wow. I thought homosexuality was forbidden in Christianity.He's not a Christian, he's a Jew. At least that's what I gathered from his ramblings.

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:21
Come on man, get a life!

Go play Tomb Raider or something.

Come on man,life is not important

Real life is in the other world

Tomb Raider play but Yehova is more important than Lara.Understand?

Atheist? See you later,İn Hell:D But,I won't see you because I will in the heaven.I'm Jew and Yisrael.

Tombreaper
He's not a Christian, he's a Jew. At least that's what I gathered from his ramblings.

Jew?. I thought Muslim.

Geck-o-Lizard
The part banning homosexuality is in Leviticus, which is OT, which the Jews follow.

Zebra
That'd be human beings, not religion. It's in our nature to fight. Most of the big wars have ultimately been about resources, politics or land anyway. Even if there was no religion there'd still be wars. It's human nature.

If you say so. But you should definately try to read something about history . You might discover some shocking revelations.

MiCkiZ88
11-12-08, 20:22
That'd be human beings, not religion. It's in our nature to fight. Most of the big wars have ultimately been about resources, politics or land anyway. Even if there was no religion there'd still be wars. It's human nature.Religion has been used as an tool for wars though. You can't deny that, can you? Simple brain wash to believe you are fighting for your God.

Rivendell
But,I won't see you because I will in the heaven.I'm Jew and Yisrael.

Wonderful! :D You're one of the select few?

Love2Raid
Wow, what's going on here?

I already found it suspicious.......so many replies in one day........:p

So, is this the 'Convert all TRF-members'-thread? :confused:

Everybody is free to believe in what he/she wants.

george_croft
Atheist? See you later,İn Hell:D But,I won't see you because I will in the heaven.I'm Jew and Yisrael.

*dying* :vlol:

Zebra
11-12-08, 20:23
He's not a Christian, he's a Jew. At least that's what I gathered from his ramblings.

But he was talking about Christianity AFAIK.

@Geck-o-Lizard: Ah. Okay. Thanks. I don't know that much about all the single parts of the Bible, Quran, etc...

ScenarioMaster
Actually it does say in the Catholic faith to believe in one God and one God only ;)

Also I believe - "whatever you believe in, mentally/psychologically comes true to you, but not to other people!" ;)

Hahahaha:D:D:D Very funny

Pope is father
God is Jesus
Jesus is God
Holy Spirit is God
Jesus is Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit is God

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mary is the mother of Jesus,God,Holy Spirit:D:D:D

Mad Tony
If you say so. But you should definately try to read something about history . You might discover some shocking revelations.I'm well informed about the history at wars.

Stuff like Vietnam, WWII and WWI have all been about politics mainly. There was little to no religious conflict involved in those wars.

Tombreaper
11-12-08, 20:24
If you say so. But you should definately try to read something about history . You might discover some shocking revelations.

That's true.

The past 2000 years there were about 3000 wars, all in the name of Religion :cln:

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:25

Free but THE END is

GO TO HELL;)

The first one Believe Yehova,become Good Human

Later FREE;)

Zebra

No. This is the cynical and very funny "I believe in my god, you believe in your god and although they're the same you'll go to hell for believing in the wrong one."-thread :p.

TRfan23
Come on man,life is not important

Real life is in the other world

Tomb Raider play but Yehova is more important than Lara.Understand?

I believe in reincarnation! Also I think God's given me extra RE exercise books - I seem to have got 4 instead of 2!

Oh and I would love to meet you in person LOL!

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:26
That's true.

The past 2000 years there were about 3000 wars, all in the name of Religion :cln:

Our Religion is not other religions

Our Religion is life:) understand atheist

Zebra
I'm well informed about the history at wars.

Stuff like Vietnam, WWII and WWI have all been about politics mainly. There was little to no religious conflict involved in those wars.

I'm talking about events that happened about 1000 years ago. But oh well...

Endow

Ah but to be happy in this world is still easier than to enter Heaven.

Tombreaper
Free but THE END is

GO TO HELL;)

The first one Believe Yehova,become Good Human

Later FREE;)

Are you a Satanist or something?

You're using the word Hell quite often.

Atlantisfreak666
Atheists, I can help you.Because my father was a priest about Christianity.Christianity is beautiful.But,you must understand.You must read Bible and you must understand Trinity.

I don't want your help, thanks.
;)

ScenarioMaster
11-12-08, 20:27
I believe in reincarnation! Also I think God's given me extra RE exercise books?

Reincarnation:D:D:D Logic?

My friend please do not believe dirty and foolish Hindus:D

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 20:28
That's true.

The past 2000 years there were about 3000 wars, all in the name of Religion :cln:Wrong. There have been so many wars in history that have had nothing to do with religion.

WWI
WWII
Vietnam
Korean War
American Civil War
War in Iraq
War in Afghanistan

And the list goes on...

Geck-o-Lizard
Yeahhhh... no. The end is "nothing". You die, game over. Will you really feel you've lived the best life you could when you're old and dying, and thinking back on what you've achieved? Is screaming at people who hold other beliefs from your own really the best use of your time?

ScenarioMaster
Are you a Satanist or something?

You're using the word Hell quite often.

You are very funny.Really:D:D:D:D:D

Please come Yısrael and work for our people.A clown:D:D:D:D:D

NatlaCrazyness
GO TO HELL;)

I go to where I want! I'm going to Neptune, not hell.
Take that :p

TRfan23
11-12-08, 20:29
Reincarnation:D:D:D Logic?

My friend please do not believe dirty and foolish Hindus:D

You've been listening to too much of this mate ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUOpUqni0_g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUOpUqni0_g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kooky

Well exactly! there are quite a few Christians who believe that the war on terror is a holy war, no it is not, in this war we are fighting terrorists no way it is involved with Christians vs. Muslims. Also, not every Arab hates America, there are probably some who love the US & are in the Armed Forces.

Rivendell
Something worth noting (http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0014/0014_01.asp).

;)

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 20:30
I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this now. ScenarioMaster, I reccommend you get away from your computer and interact with some real people for a while until you remember how it's done.

Those who want to continue the discussion of religion and war, feel free to start a new topic. ScenarioMaster, feel free not to participate in it.