PDA

View Full Version : Euthanasia

laralover_07
11-12-08, 20:10
So we've just started Medical Ethics in RMPS at school, and the first topic is Euthanasia. But no one in my class can be bothered putting across their points, they sit giggling at the pictures in the textbooks.

So what are your views on the subject?

We haven't really touched on Abortion yet, so I'm mainly focused on the "Mercy-Killing" side of it, not contraception.

I know this subject can be upsetting for some, and I don't want this to turn into a religion-bashing thread, so feel free any mods to close this thread if they deem it unsuitable.

My view is that if it will end the pain and suffering of someone with an uncurable disease, it is okay.

Your views? I'd be very interested to hear them.

Spong
11-12-08, 20:13
My personal view on euthanasia is pretty simple. Every person has the right to end their own life, and should they need help to do it, then so be it. To end someone's suffering out of love isn't murder.

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 20:17
If the person in question is terminally ill, mentally stable, and has actively requested it, then I believe it's immoral NOT to help them. A quick, painless and dignified end at the time of their choosing vs a long and painful death, never knowing exactly how long they've got left... hmm, tricky.

Endow
11-12-08, 20:18
My personal view on euthanasia is pretty simple. Every person has the right to end their own life, and should they need help to do it, then so be it. To end someone's suffering out of love isn't murder.

Pretty much. I'm only wary of the possibility of exploiting the system (if euthanasia was/is legalized) by people who want to see other people dead. We know of patients who can't even talk.

TombRaiderCool
11-12-08, 20:27
I support euthanasia fully. I think we all have the right to decide when to end our lives, and nobody else has the right to interfere with that decision. If they know that they are not going to live for much longer and have to endure severe pain then I believe they have the right to end their lives at their own will, rather than suffer agony for days, weeks or months until they finally die.
I am against euthanasia for people who donít have a sound mind and canít ask for it to be done. In this case I believe they should be comforted and looked after as best as possible.

john_york
11-12-08, 20:30
I'm in full support of euthanasia. However, I believe that the final decision to end your own life should only be able to be made after a lengthy counselling and consenting process. Also, it should only be made available to those with undoubtedly terminal disorders or those that would severely reduce an individual's quality of life - not to people who are depressed due to the break-up of a marriage, for example.

Gregori
11-12-08, 20:33
I want to euthanize you all!! :)

laralover_07
11-12-08, 20:34

That was pointless. And technically, that would be murder...

x2crazyidiot
11-12-08, 20:35
I mainly back euthanasia, although I think it shouldn't be a law that anyone can perform willy-nilly, otherwise we'll have a teenager stabbed to death on the 7 o'clock news with his murderer saying "he wanted me to kill him" as his defence.

If the person in question truely wants euthanasia, either if they are terminally ill, or are SEVERELY depressed, they would need to go to make it 'official' that they wish to die before they actually go through the process, thus dispersing the doubt of anyone's intentions :)

bivvy
11-12-08, 20:36
Euthanasia breaks my heart, but I'd rather a severly ill person end their troubles through a painless and dignified way than die suffering.

EDIT: Correction of spelling and other

Tombreaper
11-12-08, 20:36

LOL

I fully support euthanasia.

TRhalloween
11-12-08, 20:40
I support euthanasia.
I don't support "God will end your life when he needs to" and "Oh no but people will die!"

Quasimodo
11-12-08, 20:40
I'm in full support of euthanasia. However, I believe that the final decision to end your own life should only be able to be made after a lengthy counselling and consenting process. Also, it should only be made available to those with undoubtedly terminal disorders or those that would severely reduce an individual's quality of life - not to people who are depressed due to the break-up of a marriage, for example.
That sounds reasonable.

Shrantellatessa
11-12-08, 20:43
I do not support euthanasia 'coz it's a form of suicide (by the patient) and murder (by the doctor) and also coz of some religious reasons. But I think that there might be some really extreme cases (only) like the case of that poor French woman (Chantal) who got eye cancer and became blind and mutilated; I quite understand her, but I'm undecided on the matter.

Evan C.
11-12-08, 20:43
It deppends of the case.But I believe that,if someone take the decition of the euthanasia,is because that person is suffering a lot.So,I agree...it's not suicide for me,it's freedom of choice.

Drone
11-12-08, 20:47
Couldn't care less. Everyone is responsible for what they're doing and if some freak wants to be screwed (aka euthanased) I don't mind :wve:

stranger1992
11-12-08, 20:47
I watched that euphanasia programme on Sky Real Life last night and it made me cry for hours! (Why did i admit that?!)

Evan C.
11-12-08, 20:49
That is totally different.Showing euthanasia via TV is absolutely dissgusting,because they are getting money showing the death of a person,and is horrible with or without their aprobal.

TRhalloween
11-12-08, 20:51
That is totally different.Showing euthanasia via TV is absolutely dissgusting,because they are getting money showing the death of a person,and is horrible with or without their aprobal.

It's not all for money.

Evan C.
11-12-08, 20:54
Absolutely,but yes on TV.Not for love neither compassion,TV it's a big bussiness.

stranger1992
11-12-08, 20:54
It was to raise awareness. I see your side because to be honest a few monies were probably given somewhere but really...if the masses need to be educated about a subject like this then it has to be up to TV to do it.

:)

laralover_07
11-12-08, 20:55
That show wasn't for money.

It was to show the public why Euthanasia should be legalised and why it is needed.

Big E
11-12-08, 20:55
I've always approached the answer to this question by way of distinguishing between "active" (e.g. injection) and "passive" (e.g. pulling the plug) euthanasia.

In my opinion, the latter circumvents any notion of "killing" insofar as the person is left to die. The argument against this, however, is that it is often inhumane to allow someone to die as they endure a long and painful process before they do pass on. My response is that you can't always have it both ways (i.e. quick and easy) and that sometimes suffering is required in order to avoid the moral implications involved with the former (i.e. you would be hard pressed to convince me that "active" euthanasia is not "killing").

Anyway, a good question, and I like the fact that the members of this forum concern themselves with important social issues (it's not all fun and games, although I sometimes wish it was).

Geck-o-Lizard
11-12-08, 20:59
That show wasn't for money.

It was to show the public why Euthanasia should be legalised and why it is needed.

Yep it was on the front page of the Independent today too. I presume it's the inspiration for this thread.

jackles
11-12-08, 21:08
The thing is medical science can keep us alive a lot longer these days and illnesses that used to kill quite quickly can now, whilst still causing pain and suffering, be managed so that people live longer but the quality of life might be appalling. People faced with a life only filled with pain can quite obviously become desperate. I find it interesting that we can put an animal to sleep to put it out of its suffering whilst watching our own loved ones having to endure debilitating conditions that still end in death.

Fdx Croft
11-12-08, 21:10
i think its a good choice in certain cases, and im not against it ;)

EmeraldFields
11-12-08, 21:25
I'm for euthanasia. It should be legalized, but highly regulated.

Kerrigan
11-12-08, 21:26
I'm torn on this issue.
I'd be totally in favour of euthanasia being legalized if it wasn't for the fact that you imply someone else in your death, although they consent to help you.Still, it has to be disturbing for the doctor who participates in it, and the situation would have never arised and he or she wouldn't have to take any decision if nobody had asked for their help.

I think every person should be the sovereign of their life and be able to decide to end it if it causes too much pain.However, there are cases, maybe the majority of them are this way, when the patient is in such a bad condition that he cannot take his life on his own.Also, it should definitely be done in a civilized, dignified way so that death is painless and more importantly, there is no danger of surviving the attempt and being in an even worse state afterwards.I think that even the thought of being able to put an end to one's suffering shouldn't be disregarded, because it is decent and comforting.

Religion shouldn't play such a big role in the legalization of euthanasia because this kind of beliefs are very personal and vary so much from one individual to another.Prohibiting euthanasia because it is considered a sin would be similar to imposing religion on someone.The right to live should include the right to dispose of your life.
In the end, it is a very difficult decision to take but I think it should be left like that: a possibility.There are people who feel that this is the best course of action, and there are proffesionals willing to do it.

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 21:35
I'm against euthanasia, and I don't think it should be legalized in this country. However, I can see why some people opt for euthanasia, such as that rugby player who was paralyzed from the neck down.

EmeraldFields
11-12-08, 21:35
I'm against euthanasia, and I don't think it should be legalized in this country. However, I can see why some people opt for euthanasia, such as that rugby player who was paralyzed from the neck down.

Why?:)

Just curious.

woody543
11-12-08, 21:36
Personally i feel the main reason euthanasia is illegal is due to religous reason, especialy in the uk in which the church had alot off power, but more recently due to the decreasing religous beliefs I believe it should be legalised. I believe it is up to the individual on when they should die and that they shouldnt have religous views forced upon them especially when there dying.

Some christians believe that God will decide when people will die and that god has a plan for everyone, but how do we know that euthanasia isnt part of his plan, and why would he have let them become ill. I could go on but then it would turn into a religous debate. All im saying is that aslong as its heavily monitored then its a good thing, stopping these people suffering.

If a dog is suffering, we put the dog down, it isnt pleasant but its what everyone does, and in this case the dogs dont get a say in it. But when it comes to people, its a taboo subject, even if the person chooses it.

Mad Tony
11-12-08, 21:54
Why?:)

Just curious.I believe taking a human life is wrong, regardless of who's taking it.

john_york
11-12-08, 22:04
I believe taking a human life is wrong, regardless of who's taking it.

Out of interest, what's your view on putting an animal to sleep to avoid it's suffering?

woody543
11-12-08, 22:11

hmm id like to hear why

and also in the case of the rugby player i believe that it is one of the cases where we have to be a bit more skeptical, for instance with certain cases such as Diane Pretty who had Motor nurone disease and was in pain everyday, but in the case of the rugby player although it was tragic and i can completley understand why, there both very different cases and therefore if legalised it would be very difficult to understand who should be allowed and who shouldnt

Mr.Burns
11-12-08, 22:14

My father was euthanized. Believe me when I say that no one in my family nor my father were against this. I know that he wouldn't have wanted to have his death dragged out any longer than it had.

dizzydoil
11-12-08, 22:16
:tmb: I have to agree. I don't know how you could not let someone, whom is in pain, and is willing to die peacefully, and not painfully.. the chance to go peacefully?

Chocola teapot
11-12-08, 22:27
I 100% support euthanasia. Its your choice to live or die if you are in unbearable pain or paralysis.

laralover_07
11-12-08, 22:29
My father was euthanized. Believe me when I say that no one in my family nor my father were against this. I know that he wouldn't have wanted to have his death dragged out any longer than it had.

I'm sorry to hear that, but glad he was relieved of his suffering.

Mad Tony
12-12-08, 06:08
Out of interest, what's your view on putting an animal to sleep to avoid it's suffering?I've never really thought about so I can't say I actually have an opinion on it right now.

hmm id like to hear why

Nefertiti_89
12-12-08, 08:33

Agreed :tmb:

I mean, most of the time it is about ending suffering and pain, and not allowing it often robs people of what little dignity they may have left.

Who on earth should have the right to deny someone the right to dignity?

The fact that its illegal disgusts me.

Lara's Backpack
12-12-08, 08:43
Agreed :tmb:

I mean, most of the time it is about ending suffering and pain, and not allowing it often robs people of what little dignity they may have left.

Who on earth should have the right to deny someone the right to dignity?

The fact that its illegal disgusts me.

I agree with all the above aswell, if someone is going to be in horrible pain for the rest of their days then why not?

If we can have pets put down out of love, to keep them from living a life of pain, why not give the option to our loved ones.

It should be legalised, but strictly regulated.

Librarian
12-12-08, 10:31
I believe euthanasia should be legalized, because I believe that in some extreme cases it is the most compassionate thing to do.

I don't believe religion should be a factor in the decision to legalize it, considering how insanely diverse people's spiritual beliefs are. Religion should be a factor in their own personal decision, not in whether someone else should be allowed to make the decision at all.

But yeah, of course it would be highly regulated. And perhaps not only the patient should receive counselling, but the doctor performing the procedure and even the family should as well.

rowanlim
12-12-08, 11:52
I'm not against euthanasia. My main concern is when the person (to be euthanized) did not mention his/her desire to proceed with the process & is in a situation where he/she is unable to voice his/her opinion ie. in a vegetative state/coma etc. Then it comes down to waiting for a miracle to happen or quickly ending the suffering.

Ada the Mental
12-12-08, 12:07
Pro-euthansia, as long as the patient in question is definitely terminal, consious and sane enough to make a well-thought decision.

I believe that people have the right to decide what to do with their own life and body.

coolaideonfire
12-12-08, 14:38
I agree with it. If someone feels their life is completely miserable and worthless in the state they have found themselves in, and there is literally no chance of improvement or they have exercised all possible routes, then they should have the right to end it and have all the support and assistance they need leading up to that moment. I guess death sometimes seems like the better option to some people and I respect that.

Ikas90
12-12-08, 15:26
I don't support euthanasia, because I believe that by killing yourself, you won't end the suffering. You will only bring more. Because I believe in Hell. :wve:

And I believe that you don't have the right to end your life.

I just believe it's wrong. It's wrong because it's killing, and killing is wrong.

Kerrigan
12-12-08, 16:09
I don't support euthanasia, because I believe that by killing yourself, you won't end the suffering. You will only bring more. Because I believe in Hell. :wve:

I just believe it's wrong. It's wrong because it's killing, and killing is wrong.
Why is killing wrong? Why can't it be worse to leave someone alive than to kill him in some cases? This shouldn't be about semantics, but compassion.

Ada the Mental
12-12-08, 17:08

Hell? A God that would punish someone for wanting to put an end to needless suffering is hardly a fair one, if you ask me...

Rileigh
12-12-08, 17:12
I'm sorry, but knowing someone that suffers so much and has no quality of life that they just want to fall asleep and never wake up......it's sickening to see people say it is wrong and that God would punish that person. I know my God wouldn't. And if he did, what makes him any better than the devil??

woody543
12-12-08, 17:26
I'm sorry, but knowing someone that suffers so much and has no quality of life that they just want to fall asleep and never wake up......it's sickening to see people say it is wrong and that God would punish that person. I know my God wouldn't. And if he did, what makes him any better than the devil??

i agree... i mean why would god let these people suffer? i mean most of these people if it werent for modern medicine would have died long ago, surely if god chose them to die then, why are we keeping them alive to let them suffer?

x2crazyidiot
12-12-08, 17:38

agreed.

I think it's ridiculous. If a person is so depressed and ill that they cannot bare another day in their own living hell, and wish to end it, then God will condemn them for doing so?

Mr.Burns
12-12-08, 17:48
agreed.

I think it's ridiculous. If a person is so depressed and ill that they cannot bare another day in their own living hell, and wish to end it, then God will condemn them for doing so?

Some would say that suffering is a test of faith. *shrugs* to each their own.

woody543
12-12-08, 17:52
Some would say that suffering is a test of faith. *shrugs* to each their own.

but one of the aspects of god is that he is omnibenevolent, and basically morally good. So i doubt it personally

Mr.Burns
12-12-08, 17:59
but one of the aspects of god is that he is omnibenevolent, and basically morally good. So i doubt it personally

Yet it could also be said that humans are defined by their suffering.

Rileigh
12-12-08, 17:59

What does that even mean?? :/

woody543
12-12-08, 18:04

Ive never heard it said like that... especially if you look at it from a religous perspective

Mr.Burns
12-12-08, 18:07
Ive never heard it said like that... especially if you look at it from a religous perspective

Well, look at it this way: Suffering can be seen as a test of one's faith in G-d. How often have we seen people who've gone through hell and they're told your suffering is a test from G-d to see if your faith is resolute.

woody543
12-12-08, 18:14
which is one of the precise reasons why i'm agnostic

Mr.Burns
12-12-08, 18:21
which is one of the precise reasons why i'm agnostic

Faith as I see it, is a means of explaining what we can't find an answer for. Why is there suffering in this world if G-d is all loving? It's a test. Personally I see it as a part of human nature. We are what we are, aggressive, gluttonous, etc.

Endow
12-12-08, 18:25
They way I see it, if there is/was a God then he isn't going to go out of his way to solve our problems. Being intelligent and having conscience wouldn't mean much if we didn't have choice and if we weren't responsible for our actions.

Gianni Bartoli
12-12-08, 19:33
If Euthanasia becomes legal in the UK, it'll cost the NHS (and thus me, a taxpayer!) less. Also they could be suffering a lot, and want to die a dignified death. So I guess I'm for it.

However, on the flipside, the Hippocratic Oath, which all doctors take, forbids it, so there's a spanner in the works.

Tombcool
12-12-08, 19:42
I personally/religiously believe that euthanasia is totally wrong and anyone who does the act of mercy killing should go to jail for the rest of their life, or even worse, suffer the death penalty. I think it's just plain murder.

There should be no reason to take a human's life, no reason at all, it's basically treating people like dogs and "putting them down" cause they're sick and dying. We're not dogs/animals.

Since the starter of this thread doesn't want religion included, I won't give the reasons why I am against it because they are religious reasons.

If Euthanasia becomes legal in the UK, it'll cost the NHS (and thus me, a taxpayer!) less.
Yeah...that makes mercy killing so much better: Killing a person and in return your life is a lot cheaper. :ton:

Endow
12-12-08, 19:49
I personally/religiously believe that euthanasia is totally wrong and anyone who does the act of mercy killing should go to jail for the rest of their life, or even worse, suffer the death penalty. I think it's just plain murder.

There should be no reason to take a human's life, no reason at all, it's basically treating people like dogs and "putting them down" cause they're sick and dying. We're not dogs/animals.

Since no the starter of this thread doesn't want religion included, I won't give the reasons why I am against it because they are religious reasons.

Reasons => Reasoning.

Tombcool
12-12-08, 19:57
Reasons => Reasoning.

I don't get, sorry, care to explain? :)

john_york
12-12-08, 19:59

And why should human life be considered any different to animal life? Both are equally valid forms of life? Why can we, in our infinite wisdom, decide that it's OK to end a dog's suffering, but not to end the suffering of ourselves? Because a book written by men a looooooooooong time ago says it's forbidden and human life is sacred? Rubbish. The advent of genetics have totally disproven any theory that suggests humans are 'different' to animals, we're pretty much the same at the base level.

That said, obviously, you're entitled to your opinion and I respect it. I mean no offence :hug:

Tombcool
12-12-08, 20:04
You didn't offend me at all. :):hug:

Like I said, if I could go into the reasons behind it, I would, but no one wants to hear my religious reasons. :p

woody543
12-12-08, 20:21
If Euthanasia becomes legal in the UK, it'll cost the NHS (and thus me, a taxpayer!) less. Also they could be suffering a lot, and want to die a dignified death. So I guess I'm for it.

However, on the flipside, the Hippocratic Oath, which all doctors take, forbids it, so there's a spanner in the works.

i think the money side of it is a little bit selfish, it should be about helping them not getting money, its rather sick

also your taxes wouldnt be reduced just wasted elsewhere.

also if it was for tax reasons some people may feel presured into euthanasia which is not what most people want, the main reason would be those who want to die should be allowed to

And why should human life be considered any different to animal life? Both are equally valid forms of life? Why can we, in our infinite wisdom, decide that it's OK to end a dog's suffering, but not to end the suffering of ourselves? Because a book written by men a looooooooooong time ago says it's forbidden and human life is sacred? Rubbish. The advent of genetics have totally disproven any theory that suggests humans are 'different' to animals, we're pretty much the same at the base level.

That said, obviously, you're entitled to your opinion and I respect it. I mean no offence :hug:

i completeley agree... i mean not going into it too much but arent all of gods creatures sacred i mean they were all made by god and so should be treated equally?

also go ahead say your reasons he just said he didnt want it to become a religion bashing thread so we can discuss just not all hate you

Endow
12-12-08, 20:21
I don't get, sorry, care to explain? :)

If you have reasons, there's must be a logic to those reasons. Religious or not I would like to know your reasons for thinking so.

If you just believe it's wrong "just because" there's no way to explain yourself, however. But tell me, do you believe suicide is wrong too?

CroftScionGuard
12-12-08, 20:23
If you just believe it's wrong "just because" there's no way to explain yourself, however. But tell me, do you believe suicide is wrong too?
It depends of the motive it has.

Tombcool
12-12-08, 20:41
If you have reasons, there's must be a logic to those reasons. Religious or not I would like to know your reasons for thinking so.

Ok, then here I go:

I believe that mercy killing is wrong because God is the only one who can give you life, and the only one that has the right to take it away... no matter what. The suffering is just a test of faith, and I believe that God will give those who suffer near the end of life a greater reward in the after life if they live through it --- which is eternal paradise.
I believe that animals were created on this planet to serve humans, so it shouldn't matter what we use them for, just as long as it helps humans in some critical way --- like food. It shouldn't be the other way around, and thus I think we are very different from animals (such as dogs) and we should be treated very differently from them.
I think that suicide is just as bad murdering another human being, I believe that someone who commits suicide will go to hellfire forever. It's like my first point: God is the only one who can take your life.

In my religion, committing suicide is the equivalent of wiping off every human being on the planet.

Gianni Bartoli
12-12-08, 20:46
i think the money side of it is a little bit selfish,

Yeah, and? What of it?

it should be about helping them not getting money, its rather sick

Sick to kill someone because they are suffering? No it's not sick.

also your taxes wouldnt be reduced just wasted elsewhere.

My taxes are already wasted every second they're keeping alive some poor person who silently scream themselves to sleep every night. No bigger waste of money could be than keeping them alive.

also if it was for tax reasons some people may feel presured into euthanasia which is not what most people want, the main reason would be those who want to die should be allowed to

No, no-one would be pressured into dying.

Endow
12-12-08, 20:49
Ok, then here I go:

I believe that mercy killing is wrong because God is the only one who can give you life, and the only one that has the right to take it away... no matter what. The suffering is just a test of faith, and I believe that God will give those who suffer near the end of life a greater reward in the after life if they live through it --- which is eternal paradise.
I believe that animals were created on this planet to serve humans, so it shouldn't matter what we use them for, just as long as it helps humans in some critical way --- like food. It shouldn't be the other way around, and thus I think we are very different from animals (such as dogs) and we should be treated very differently from them.
I think that suicide is just as bad murdering another human being, I believe that someone who commits suicide will go to hellfire forever. It's like my first point: God is the only one who can take your life.

In my religion, committing suicide is the equivalent of wiping off every human being on the planet.

What about suicide?

CroftScionGuard : I'm guessing you're talking about religious reasons yourself right?

jackles
12-12-08, 20:52
If God is making us suffer as a matter of faith then surely we should refuse all drugs and medical care allowing our fate to be in the hands of God. Using any medical means then is contrary to his will.

Medical science keeps people alive, people who may have passed away naturally. There is at any rate a degree of medically assisted death when people are given drugs that keep them in a painfree condition yet allow the condition to 'take them' so as to speak.

CroftScionGuard
12-12-08, 20:56
What about suicide?

CroftScionGuard : I'm guessing you're talking about religious reasons yourself right?
Yes and no. If seen in the religious way it's always wrong, and in some aspects I agree like killing him/herself if there's no physical pain is bad because there are people around that love that person; yet it's contradictory, and I don't think that if a person with unstoppable pain (physical aspect now), where there's nothing we can do to ease it deserves to slowly die and suffer till last breath.

Tombcool
12-12-08, 20:57
What about suicide?

I answered that, lol. :p Look back at that post.

woody543
12-12-08, 21:01
Yeah, and? What of it?

Sick to kill someone because they are suffering? No it's not sick.

My taxes are already wasted every second they're keeping alive some poor person who silently scream themselves to sleep every night. No bigger waste of money could be than keeping them alive.

No, no-one would be pressured into dying.

sorry what i meant was the fact you said it would help your taxes, i dont really think that should be the reason we legalise euthanasia, i mean standing up in parliment and saying it will reduce my taxes is well in my opinion wrong.

and im not saying they would be presured, but anyone that is ill may feel presured into euthanaisa as they may believe they are a liability to be kept alive and are, and i quote "a waste of tax money"

EmeraldFields
13-12-08, 00:09
If God is making us suffer as a matter of faith then surely we should refuse all drugs and medical care allowing our fate to be in the hands of God. Using any medical means then is contrary to his will.

Medical science keeps people alive, people who may have passed away naturally. There is at any rate a degree of medically assisted death when people are given drugs that keep them in a painfree condition yet allow the condition to 'take them' so as to speak.

That's it! I'm never taking ibuprofen ever again!

Punaxe
13-12-08, 00:17
Only bumping in on page 8 now, just to give my 2 cents.
I'm all for euthanasia, provided of course that proper regulation is in place about when to use it and how to do it. I never really understood why suicide was a crime.

H4RR7H
13-12-08, 00:40
:wve:

I'm a vet nurse's assistant and I have witnessed too many euthanasias of people's pets. It can really make you blue when it's happening, but you feel ok afterwards because you know that the poor animal isn't suffering anymore.

Lol I dono about human euthanasia, but I suppose the same goes...

laralover_07
13-12-08, 21:48
That's it! I'm never taking ibuprofen ever again!

Zing!! So yeah, religious references are okay, just don't turn it into a religion hate thread.

Nikki Sou
14-12-08, 01:29
I am sorry I just have one (silly) question... how is euthanasia pronounced in english? (I am greek so..yeah -greek word-)

Neteru
14-12-08, 01:35
You (as in mou)-th (as in Thesolonika/i)-anay-sia (as in Asia).

Punaxe
14-12-08, 02:48
http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?euthan01.wav=euthanasia :p