eh

I'm really over the xmen

Admles
14-12-08, 05:24
Saw this months ago.

Can't wait for release!

M.A.
14-12-08, 06:15
OMG!! :yik: Is that GAMBIT I see??!!!! I'm gonna hyperventilate... breathe... breathe.... :D

young Lara Croft
14-12-08, 07:53
So I'm not the only one that saw the playing cards and thought of Gambit :D
but who is the girl that Wolverine is with, Rogue???

Admles
14-12-08, 08:06
Yes, Gambit is in this, but I don't think Rogue is; this is set before the movies, before he gets his adamantium.

The girl may have been Elizabeth Howlett or someone.

sandygrimm
14-12-08, 08:25
OMG!! :yik: Is that GAMBIT I see??!!!! I'm gonna hyperventilate... breathe... breathe.... :D

Lol, same here:D

innocentvenus
14-12-08, 08:32
I'm a bit unsure of what to think at the moment. I love Wolverine, but the movie looks a little too epic for me.

Angelx14
14-12-08, 09:21
woo, aweosme!

Shark_Blade
14-12-08, 11:18
I'm tired of Wolverine, but Gambit is in it?? :cln: He should have his own movie.

Angelus
14-12-08, 12:28
Very sexy! :jmp:

rowanlim
14-12-08, 12:39
*faints*

I want to see! Looks great! Awesome! :tmb: :jmp:

IceColdLaraCroft
14-12-08, 15:06
According to IMDB here are the characters:

Wolverine, gambit, beak, sabertooth, deadpool, blob, silver fox, william stryker, agent zero, scott summers, dunno who the glowy kid was

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/

Encore
14-12-08, 15:17
^ Is IMDB a trust worthy source though? :pi:

I love Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, it's rare that an actor fits so perfectly into an existing character. :tmb:

Jinkss
14-12-08, 15:24
^ Is IMDB a trust worthy source though? :pi:

I love Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, it's rare that an actor fits so perfectly into an existing character. :tmb:

I would say it is. The stuff probably changes as the movie gets made, actors may drop out due to scheduling or something else comes up... but for the most part I would say it's pretty good. However, that's coming from someone who goes on IMDB everyday, so I am probably a bit biased. :D

touchmyheart
14-12-08, 15:26
Excitment! I cannot wait for this film to come out. :jmp: I 've been following all previews closely for some time now :D

M.A.
14-12-08, 15:33
According to IMDB here are the characters:

Wolverine, gambit, beak, sabertooth, deadpool, blob, silver fox, william stryker, agent zero, scott summers, dunno who the glowy kid was

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/

The glowy kid is Emma Frost.

DMC
14-12-08, 15:39
WOWOWWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I see Emma Frost!

Even though I don't think it's gonna happen, I'd like to see Storm fly by :)

bloodstormaoa
15-12-08, 02:01
eh

I'm really over the xmen
Why!?!?!!!!!!

Saw this months ago.

Can't wait for release!

But this is a new trailer showing with "The day the earth stood still"?

IceColdLaraCroft
15-12-08, 02:21

NOOOOOO! Stop trying to make me want to see this movie! lol.

Why!?!?!!!!!!
But this is a new trailer showing with "The day the earth stood still"?

I stopped reading the comics because they "reboot" every year or so and there's always some big event that "changes everything" only to be reset back to normal in two later storylines.

InVisibleLight
18-12-08, 12:07
Well Uncanny X-men still retains the old numbering (500+ issues), so its really still the ongoing storyline. Not really a "reboot".

Though continuity does seem less tight in some aspects such as Rachel Grey/Summers not being as powerful as she was in her Excalibur days.

x2crazyidiot
18-12-08, 12:10

LOVE EMMA FROST!!!!! :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

ever since I saw her in that comic con preview on YouTube, this film has been No.1 on my most wanted to see list :D

I stopped reading the comics because they "reboot" every year or so and there's always some big event that "changes everything" only to be reset back to normal in two later storylines.

I see your point. I notice storylines like this as of late that change everything, such as House of M, Deadly Genesis, Rise And Fall of The Shi'ar Empire, Messiah Complex.
But I still love it all :D:p

InVisibleLight
18-12-08, 12:46
House of M's events and how it affects mutants have been retained over storylines... in that there are only 198 mutants left after M day.

Storylines are carried over, they just aren't as spelt out or obviously pointed out or referenced.

Though i will say its a bit weird for continuity that Wolverine can appear in all X-men titles, his own and New Avengers... like he has heaps of time to spare