PDA

View Full Version : Zero Punctuation

IceColdLaraCroft
17-12-08, 17:57
Anyone else LOVE these reviews?

His review of "Sonic Unleashed" is HILARIOUS and I can't wait for the Underworld one.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/472-Sonic-Unleashed

Geck-o-Lizard
17-12-08, 17:58
You are aware he's going to hurt Underworld, aren't you? :mis:

Lara's home
17-12-08, 17:59
I love him.
I can't wait for underworld. :D (Wonder how much he'll hate it)

IceColdLaraCroft
17-12-08, 18:01
Hopefully about as much as he hated Anniversary :vlol:

Forwen
17-12-08, 18:03
I've lost some enthusiasm as his reviews have lost a variable amount of flair, but I still keep showin' up on Wednesdays for more. ZP is certainly enjoyable, if already somewhat worn out.

One of my problems with his reviews though is that some of them are simply not viable. No, not offering an "alternative view" but just wrong. Not only rating Soul Calibur based on its friggin' STORY MODE, but starting the whole review with it?! It's like rating a bicycle based on how well it brews coffee. Also his Mirror's Edge review was embarrassing at times.

Godlikesweeper
17-12-08, 18:08
I LOVE the guy!Can't wait for him to beat the sh** out of underworld!:D
Lol,his anniversary review almost made me die from lafter!:vlol:

IceColdLaraCroft
17-12-08, 18:15
I've lost some enthusiasm as his reviews have lost a variable amount of flair, but I still keep showin' up on Wednesdays for more. ZP is certainly enjoyable, if already somewhat worn out.

One of my problems with his reviews though is that some of them are simply not viable. No, not offering an "alternative view" but just wrong. Not only rating Soul Calibur based on its friggin' STORY MODE, but starting the whole review with it?! It's like rating a bicycle based on how well it brews coffee. Also his Mirror's Edge review was embarrassing at times.

I can agree on that level. He only reviewed the DEMO of heavenly sword and not the entire game. Which isn't really a fair assesment of the entire game.

Lara's home
17-12-08, 18:19
I can agree on that level. He only reviewed the DEMO of heavenly sword and not the entire game. Which isn't really a fair assesment of the entire game.

He did buy the whole game. :p

Cog
17-12-08, 18:20
I doubt he'll do Underworld. I'd say "PoP next week".

Anyways, "his" new GameDamage (http://gamedamage.net/) project may turn out nicely,

Godlikesweeper
17-12-08, 18:21
Well,you can see a cover of underworld in the mirors edge review.So,its soon for sure,the game is short;)

2kool4u
17-12-08, 18:26
This guy is funny as hell but he may just go crazy on TRU