PDA

View Full Version : Wait what happend?

~Scorpio~
18-12-08, 05:01
Does anyone find this funny, Lara and Natla look like old ladies in TRA and then Natla and Lara look so much younger in TRU.....

And its funny how Zip is in TRC, but not in TR1,TR2,TR3,TR4 or TR:AoD
so how is this possible I say, how?

Logie 12 =]
18-12-08, 07:43
TRC was after tr1,2,3,4 and aod was a complete different story so zip wasnt in it

trXD
18-12-08, 08:34
1) Lara looks older actually. And natla is immortal so she wouldn't age anyway so she would look the same even if a million years passed.

2) Chronicles was set in a series of flashbacks that could have gone anywhere in the tomb raider time line. Could have been before TR1.

~Scorpio~
18-12-08, 17:47
1)

2) Chronicles was set in a series of flashbacks that could have gone anywhere in the tomb raider time line. Could have been before TR1.

But why is Zip in TRA, but not in TR1:confused:
Is he Lara's Imaginary friend? :p

rowanlim
18-12-08, 17:52

Zip is a character created by CD, who made TRA, TR1 was made by Core Design so Zip wouldn't have been in TR1.

~Scorpio~
18-12-08, 17:56
Zip is a character created by CD, who made TRA, TR1 was made by Core Design so Zip wouldn't have been in TR1.

But Crystal Dynamics had nothin to do with TRC, so why is Zip in that game:confused:

Anleva
18-12-08, 18:02
Nooo Core made Zip! Thats why he's in TRC. Its his firs aperens, he helps lara in the last level. The CD took him and remaked him for legend. But he's not in TRA.

rowanlim
18-12-08, 18:05
Is that right? Then I must be mistaken sorry :)

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-08, 18:12
He was just an extra Core used to justify Lara being somewhere high tech... A mercenary hacker she hired to sit outside in a van and guide her through Von Croy's skyscraper. He was one of the biggest stupidities of TRC, which makes it ironic that CD decided to inherit him as a full-time sidekick and give him another friend.

~Scorpio~
18-12-08, 18:28
lol thats funny, but Zip was cool

And I have one last qustion, who is the old dude at the end of TRC in VCI?
At first I thought it was Von Croy, but it can't be him he is to old

Legend of Lara
18-12-08, 18:31

But...

...Zip wasn't in TRA. :confused:

lol thats funny, but Zip was cool

And I have one last qustion, who is the old dude at the end of TRC in VCI?
At first I thought it was Von Croy, but it can't be him he is to old

Too old? Von Croy's a relic! :p

You're thinking too much into it. Core and Crystal have two completely separate continuities, plus they probably had no idea what the plot in TRC would be like when making TR1. :tea:

~Scorpio~
18-12-08, 18:34
But...

...Zip wasn't in TRA. :confused:

Ya sorry I was thinking of TRL:o

And Im a curious person, I want to know lara's whole life story!
(even tho I know they are fake)

Ikas90
18-12-08, 21:25
Spoilers, mate. :wve:

You're lucky I've already been spoiled about Natla returning.

~Scorpio~
18-12-08, 21:32
Spoilers, mate. :wve:

You're lucky I've already been spoiled about
ha lol

Thats not really a spoiler everyone knows that she was coming back they even show her in the trailers