PDA

View Full Version : You can't hide from us any longer! Admit it! Admit it now!

Solice
18-12-08, 06:12
You baby talk to your pets....

and they like it http://www.poemspoetry.com/misc/avatars/kittyicon8.gif

I do. I sing to them too. But lucky me they don't know what bad singing is...I hope. Maybe they laugh at me when I am away, I dunnohttp://www.poemspoetry.com/misc/avatars/kittygiggly.gif

Sir Croft
18-12-08, 06:34
I don't baby talk to my pets. oO

ivannnnn
18-12-08, 06:51
What is this thread? :)

Shrantellatessa
18-12-08, 06:59
What is this thread? :)

It's about talking to pets.

Quasimodo
18-12-08, 07:07
That's between me and my widdle bunnybearpiemuffincupspuddinpots:p

Immortalis08
18-12-08, 07:36
*cries* I miss my pet. My drunk father killed it and threw it in the dumpster. *runs* :(

Shark_Blade
18-12-08, 07:53
^You're not serious right?

KC Mraz
18-12-08, 07:56
Talking about random threads o.O

*cries* I miss my pet. My drunk father killed it and threw it in the dumpster. *runs* :(

o.O x2

Immortalis08
18-12-08, 07:59
^You're not serious right?

o.O?

o.O x2

Unfortunately I am. Although it sounds much worse. He drunkily left my bird cockatiel out in the summer heat. I came home to find it dead on the floor. I was deeply saddened that I couldn't bear myself to bury my beloved Sunny. So I forced him to do it. I went to the alley to find out he just dumped in the dumpster. So in the end I had to bury my pet myself because he was too drunk to properly hold a shovel, much less dig. :(

I will never forgive him for that. For failing me when I needed him. But its been a year so I've moved on. But the days after that were hell. But I still miss my feathery friend.

Betal
18-12-08, 08:01
I baby talk to my guinea pigs. If I don't they get scared and run away. But they even do that when I baby talk. They always run away from me. THEY HATE ME. )':

Immortalis08
18-12-08, 08:03
Heh yeah I baby talked to my pet the same way I baby talked to my nephews. :p She was afraid of me at first.

KC Mraz
18-12-08, 08:09
Unfortunately I am. Although it sounds much worse. He drunkily left my bird cockatiel out in the summer heat. I came home to find it dead on the floor. I was deeply saddened that I couldn't bear myself to bury my beloved Sunny. So I forced him to do it. I went to the alley to find out he just dumped in the dumpster. So in the end I had to bury my pet myself because he was too drunk to properly hold a shovel, much less dig. :(

I will never forgive him for that. For failing me when I needed him. But its been a year so I've moved on. But the days after that were hell. But I still miss my feathery friend.

Sorry to hear that :(. But still - random thread *slowly walks out the door*

Ikas90
18-12-08, 09:50
I talk to pets that aren't mine. :rolleyes:

tomkat
18-12-08, 09:53
I dont really...Ive got two cats that are going on 2 years now, but I still call them kittens

Lara's Backpack
18-12-08, 09:53
That's between me and my widdle bunnybearpiemuffincupspuddinpots:p

:vlol:

I dont baby talk to my cat, I meow at him sometimes - he hates it and goes straight for my feet :tea:

Archetype
18-12-08, 10:21
I baby talk to my guinea pigs. If I don't they get scared and run away. But they even do that when I baby talk. They always run away from me. THEY HATE ME. )':

LOL :S

I don't baby talk to my rabbit, I just talk to it instead. Thing is that even though I feed my rabbit and stroke her, she just runs off into her bedroom to annoy me.

Shark_Blade
18-12-08, 10:31

I will never forgive him for that. For failing me when I needed him. But its been a year so I've moved on. But the days after that were hell. But I still miss my feathery friend.My dad wouldn't bring my pet kitten to the vet eventhough the kitten choked on fish bones and spitting blood, like a lot. Luckily the kitten survived and healed now. Fathers are so great innit? :rolleyes:

interstellardave
18-12-08, 12:25
I talk to our cat Tigger all the time; I think it's a natural thing to do. I also make up and sing goofy songs to him and about him... but I do that more to make my wife laugh--and because I'm silly that way! :cln:

disneyprincess20
18-12-08, 12:30
I always talk to my dogs: The collie even talks back! She thinks she's one of the girls and likes to howl and huff along with us. The labradoodle tries to join in, but she just ends up smacking you in the face with her paw!

I've always talked to my animals, They undsertand us and we understand them. :)

petujaymz
18-12-08, 13:36

They hate you do they?

Funny... XD

:wve:

Encore
18-12-08, 13:41
I do that too. Although sometimes I talk to them like they're normal adult human beings, which, if you ask me, is even weirder. :eek:

Rileigh
18-12-08, 13:43
I don't. I talk to them how I talk to anyone. I think they understand. And if they don't, at least they don't winge about it!! XD

Ada the Mental
18-12-08, 13:47
I usually just normally talk to them. My mother does baby-talk to the the cats, though. It's weird, actually. In a very funny way.

dream raider
18-12-08, 13:48
*hands up*

I can confess...I- I baby talk to my pets! :eek:

:p

Bumio
18-12-08, 13:51
i baby talk to my cats :pi: then i start cuddling and kissing them. they dont seem to like it though... :pi:

ajrich17901
18-12-08, 13:58
I confess i talk to my dog lmao, whats ever weirder though is she trys to talk back O_o like she opens her mouth but nothing comes out hahaha.

Alot of people talk to there pets its natural thing.

tranniversary119
18-12-08, 15:56
I confess i talk to my dog lmao, whats ever weirder though is she trys to talk back O_o like she opens her mouth but nothing comes out hahaha.

Alot of people talk to there pets its natural thing.

Same :p I have a Saint Bernard and of course im her favorite I love my dog so much :hug: I definitely baby her though and I could care less :)

touchthesky
18-12-08, 16:11
Okay, I baby talk to my spider.
I call her beautiful. I tell her shes a fluffly bundle of lovejoy.

I...admit it.

TRhalloween
18-12-08, 16:13
I used to baby talk to my hamster

"hello der wittle hamster woojie woojie woojie"

Her reaction: WTF?

touchthesky
18-12-08, 16:16
Lol whenever I ooggiee oogiee the Puppy he looks at whoever I'm with with a cocked head and a worried expression x).

lara_rocks
18-12-08, 16:16
i baby talk to my cats :pi: then i start cuddling and kissing them. they dont seem to like it though... :pi:

+1.

I actually say to people that my cat is my baby (well I think he is :p) lol. I'm quite soppy really..

x2crazyidiot
18-12-08, 16:24
I baby talk to my cats :) love 'em, I have loads of cats
I'm like a real life version of Crazy Cat Lady!..... apart from I'm a boy :p

coolaideonfire
18-12-08, 16:29
I baby talk to my little dog when she has been a good girl. I get all serious when she has been bad though! :mis:

jackali
18-12-08, 16:59
I don't have any pets.

jamieoliver22
18-12-08, 17:00
Admit it!Never! :whi:

marla_biggs
18-12-08, 17:35
yes i baby talk too! they love it :):)

Seb_01225
18-12-08, 18:22
no, i talk to them like people, i also give them human-like names not silly pet names.

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-08, 18:27
Evey has such human mannerisms I feel wierd talking to her at all. She makes me think she was person in a past life and hasn't forgotten about it. o_O

jackles
18-12-08, 21:21
My cat looks at me as if she is thinking 'stupid human! get me food!'

tomblover
18-12-08, 21:23
Oh yes, I baby talk to animals, definitely. :p

deamonguardian
18-12-08, 21:24
omg my french teacher is like absesed with her dog its so anonning

Tina Croft
18-12-08, 22:01
i talk to my chickens sometimes! lol :D sometimes i ask them what they've done the whole day and they're telling me storys :D once i had a chicken, that always told me storys when i went to her lol, it's so cute! :D

Laurencarter
18-12-08, 22:06
I talk to my cat as if she is a person all the time. Stopped with the baby talk when se wasn't a kitten anymore.

*laralover*
18-12-08, 22:29
I do it :p Im kind of bonkers though so makes sense :D

Geck-o-Lizard
18-12-08, 22:37
My cat looks at me as if she is thinking 'stupid human! get me food!'

...my cat tries to open the fridge door by herself when I tell her she can't have any more. Doesn't have enough strength in her paws to break the seal though. She's a stomach on legs! I think she eats dozens of birds and mice when she's outside.

She's also learned that the handle on the back door is the mechanism that opens it. Only a matter of time 'til she tries to give it a shot. >_>

Solice
19-12-08, 00:24
Somehow I know I was not the only one:whi::cool:

Betal
19-12-08, 00:30
They hate you do they?

Funny... XD

:wve:

I can be like 2 meters from their cage and BAAAAM they all hide in the house.

It's after one of them died. They were in a ring around him and didn't move. Then when I took him up they started to bite me. And now they hate me. xD

Tomb Raider Master
19-12-08, 00:53
I stop being a man in the moments with my dog. :p

mau3genius
19-12-08, 01:09
I don't baby talk to my dog at all. I do something worse. I actually talk to it as If it understands me :p
I'm like "Hey stop eating grass! Why you're doing it?"
It's not like my dog will answer "It's because I'm a troubled pet, please, I'm sorry for my bad attitude, mate." :p

peeves
19-12-08, 01:15
...my cat tries to open the fridge door by herself when I tell her she can't have any more. Doesn't have enough strength in her paws to break the seal though. She's a stomach on legs! I think she eats dozens of birds and mice when she's outside.

She's also learned that the handle on the back door is the mechanism that opens it. Only a matter of time 'til she tries to give it a shot. >_>

What color is your cat?

Well my 2 cats at my mum's house act up sometimes and abby acts like a baby and sometimes abby will bite me if i touch his stomach and i tell him no but he still does it. :ohn:

IceColdLaraCroft
19-12-08, 04:56
I hate dogs

I don't talk to my cat like that.

iamlaracroft
19-12-08, 05:02

Dear god, how cruel. I'm so sorry for your loss. If I could take away your pain, any moment of sadness and sorrow, I would. :wve:
No one deserves to be subjected to something so heartless. :hug:

rickybazire
19-12-08, 07:21
Haha yes. I do baby talk to my cat. It's cute though...:D

domina
19-12-08, 07:47
I baby-talk to my dogs and my fish, but not my cat.

trXD
19-12-08, 07:54
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/PENNYJESSANDHONEY.jpg?t=1229673197
Jess-Penny-Honey
Bad quality pic i know. But i love how all our animals live in harmony with each other :D

(btw this was taken before jess gave birth to puppies)

Immortalis08
20-12-08, 01:43
Dear god, how cruel. I'm so sorry for your loss. If I could take away your pain, any moment of sadness and sorrow, I would. :wve:
No one deserves to be subjected to something so heartless. :hug:

o.O Did you just threaten to kill me? :eek:

Thanks for your comforting words and I really appreciate them. :hug:

luis54321
20-12-08, 01:49
One of my cats sounds like he is saying "ham". I get a bit out from the fridge and hang it over him and I say "ham" and he sounds like his saying it back, makes me laugh all the time.

Solice
21-12-08, 06:19
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/PENNYJESSANDHONEY.jpg?t=1229673197
Jess-Penny-Honey
Bad quality pic i know. But i love how all our animals live in harmony with each other :D

(btw this was taken before jess gave birth to puppies)

awwhaa