PDA

View Full Version : Insults

Terra Inclined
20-12-08, 22:47
Insults - If someone insults you how would you react?

My reaction would differ depending on how rude the person was :)

Archetype
20-12-08, 22:48
Ehhhh I don't really get insulted anymore, so there isn't really the need for the retaliatory-zinger.

I just ignore it most of the time.

Tina Croft
20-12-08, 22:51
i insult them back :p

siouxsiecrux
20-12-08, 22:53
I usually pay no attention, knowing inside that the person uses the insult to get a response.

Betal
20-12-08, 22:53
My self confidence is too high so I don't really care.

I just call them ugly freaks (cause they usually are ugly freaks) and then go on.

Punaxe
20-12-08, 22:55
I wouldn't care, and leave them to their opinion. Or I might discuss why they have come to such a conclusion.

TRhalloween
20-12-08, 22:56
Ugh I get insulted allot.
In a dream world I would kick their asses.

Dark Lugia 2
20-12-08, 23:07
^ Urgh, I felt the same way until yesterday, they took it too far so I just ignored them for the rest of the day - everyone knew that person mustve don something really bad if I was angry at someone, which im usually never, or dont show :p it felt good, and when they come up to you you just say soemthing like "oh god" *turn around* *talk to someone else* :p stick it to em real good!

I guess thats the way I react, LOL! :p

kristi
20-12-08, 23:08
U betch!
I'll make you sterile!
*A big kick or punch at the b***s*

viper456
20-12-08, 23:10
I abuse them back. However when I decide I don't care anymore I just blank them. I find it ****es people off more.

Legends
20-12-08, 23:11
I don't care if people try to insult me. Truly, it says more about them.

woody543
20-12-08, 23:11
i dont think there's an insult that hasnt been used on me

Neteru
20-12-08, 23:21
I don't care if people try to insult me. Truly, it says more about them.

Hear, hear!

i dont think there's an insult that hasnt been used on meAye, been there, bought the T-shirt.

TRfan23
20-12-08, 23:33
tbh you should try and laugh at it, (whether you feel angry over it or not), may make you feel down on yourself. But just goes to show your better then them in some ways. Also if you are angry and you get back on them, you may cause a scene!?
Yes I've been insulted loads of times :( But mostly now I can get over it ;)

lara_bond
20-12-08, 23:34
i say:

"so you have nothing better to say except insults?that's just sad *walks away*

MiCkiZ88
20-12-08, 23:46
I reply with sarcasm, or just completely ignore it. I used to fight a lot though, but now I just dont give a damn anymore.

Bumio
21-12-08, 00:00
laugh and agree ;) it usually confuses the person who is insulting :p

Atlantisfreak666
21-12-08, 00:13
I normally reply with "O RLY?", unless I'm called somthing like "Ugly" then I usually cry.

Logie 12 =]
21-12-08, 00:29
its there opinion, you are who you know you are.

and you dont need anyone to tell you otherwise, because they calling you names makes them feel better about thereselfs making them selfish and not a nice person.

Paddy
21-12-08, 00:35
Depends on the insult.
If its just trolling then I generally try not to respond.
When it gets personal like making racist, any sort of discriminating remarks itd be hard not to hold back.

Seb_01225
21-12-08, 00:49
i ignore it, if you show weakness by talking back or whatever it shows you care about what they have to say which i so don't.

Twilight
21-12-08, 00:56
ignore them, they're not worth my time.

Quasimodo
21-12-08, 01:05

I give them my honest opinion :)

x2crazyidiot
21-12-08, 01:42
just insult them with my dry sarcastic wit :)

TR 4 LIFE
21-12-08, 01:46
it depends, if its a stupid remark then just ignore it...it shows how STUPID that person is...but if it's a racsist remark, then i'll say say something! even if it comes to breaking a limb :mis:

oocladableeblah
21-12-08, 01:48
I haven't really been insulted one time when I was riding a bike there were these kids across the creek and they yelled fag at me. I just ignored it since I figured they were just trying to act "cool"

Mr.Burns
21-12-08, 01:50
Typically I ignore insults, they're just words. If it's a pretty low blow, I tend to go with the "ah and this is coming from someone whom has such a low self esteem that they have to resort to such childish comments" approach. It works most of the time.

kooky
21-12-08, 01:51
OMG, I was insulted alot in middle school because I'm in Special Ed. & have aspergers, people all over place called me a retard... I even still feel the pain today...

Mr.Burns
21-12-08, 01:57
Kids can be quite cruel Kooky. typically they taunt because they don't understand your condition.

Ilie_Fusarau
21-12-08, 02:03
OMG, I was insulted alot in middle school because I'm in Special Ed. & have aspergers, people all over place called me a retard... I even still feel the pain today...
You know what they say , "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" :hug: .

Shrantellatessa
21-12-08, 02:50

Exactly what I'd do. And sometimes I prefer not to insult them back coz it proves that I'm more civilized than them, which in itself an insult to the rude person ;)

Fallen.Angel
21-12-08, 02:52
Yeah, it really depends. Sometimes I'll ignore them, but if they do/say something to me that I find really offensive, I will defend myself and fire back, or sometimes I'll just ask, "what on earth did I do?"

trtrailerman
21-12-08, 02:55
I'd cry, lol not really, I'd pretend that it doesn't affect me - if they see it affects you it fuels their "so-called" pleasure from the insult.

petujaymz
21-12-08, 02:57
More often that not, my reaction is to turn the other cheek.

Isn't that the best way? Let it go... Leave it be...

Without fail, this course of action serves to rile them.

If they want more I then proceed to punch them full force in the face... as it were.

:wve:

rowanlim
21-12-08, 03:26
Depends on the insult. If its something I feel strongly about, I'd stuff it back in their faces. Other than that, I usually let it pass.

Feather Duster
21-12-08, 03:29
If the insult comes from a female, a good punch in the breasts shuts them up :mis:

TRexbait
21-12-08, 03:37
Unless i'm really frustrated or low on patience when they insult me, i will just ignore them

TR love
21-12-08, 06:50
i sigh and say get over yourself. but if they really bug me a spend ages thinking of something good to call them back. either that or i walk away and ***** about them XD

patriots88888
21-12-08, 07:05
Beat them senseless, tie them up, bring them to a secluded part of town deep in the woods, tie them to a tree, leave them there for a few days, then come back to see if their attitude has changed any, that always works.

ajrich17901
21-12-08, 07:06
Laugh in there face then walk away, there reaction is always priceless.

TR love
21-12-08, 07:13
Beat them senseless, tie them up, bring them to a secluded part of town deep in the woods, tie them to a tree, leave them there for a few days, then come back to see if their attitude has changed any, that always works.

lol :vlol::vlol:

Paddy
21-12-08, 07:33

I have aspergas too, no matter what youre told just being insulted for having a disability does hurt, its something thats beyond just an insult

ivannnnn
21-12-08, 09:16
Abuse back. What you do is what you get. :)

Ampersand
21-12-08, 09:26
Laugh/ignore/counterattack depending on their attitude and severity.

As a few paragraphs of the Insult File would say:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn.
And did I mention that you smell?

PureSilence
21-12-08, 09:32
I usally agree with them, nod, smile. It really gets on there nervs when you don't really give a damn. ^_^

Laurencarter
21-12-08, 20:05
I say thank you as if it is a compliment and give them a "go to hell" look and then I walk away.

Drone
21-12-08, 20:08
I don't get insulted.
And anyway I'm not a good speaker at all, so I just use punches and kicks.

Rileigh
21-12-08, 20:10
I smile and say Labo vi Orodruin

peeves
21-12-08, 20:11
If someone insulted me by calling me a racial slur i would just ignore the situation just how like black people should ignore it if they're called a racial slur.

Changeling
21-12-08, 20:12
I ignore it and I move on. :D No point on dwelling on it, because you know yourself that it's not true, and also that they're only doing it to get a response from you, so it irritates them more if you ignore them. :wve:

Legend of Lara
21-12-08, 20:13
I usually reply with "What?" over and over again until they give up. :p That or "so does your mom".

Tombcool
21-12-08, 20:15
It depends, i'll only insult back if the person doesn't stop after the first or second insult.

igonge
21-12-08, 20:17
I curse them and then I receive the deed to their soul. Works like a charm ;)

Lee croft
21-12-08, 20:27
i would say "so's your face!!" or say " whoa step back you nearly stood in poo that fell from your mouth"

bivvy
21-12-08, 20:52
Ignore them. Their insults say more about them than they do about you. But if I was in a mean mood I would act back. :)

deamonguardian
21-12-08, 20:56
heres a quote of what happens when you insult my frineds" grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! what ddi you just say to me you :cen: you want to mess with my friends then you can take it up with me !!!:mad:" if someone insults me by calling me emo or a lezz i just say "ya you have a problem with that!!!" then if that dosen't work i threten to suck there blood

Indiana Croft
21-12-08, 21:12
i just shake it off and say something even meaner

kristi
21-12-08, 21:26
Insult back is the best in my case.
Everytime I say something back that is not an insult for example:"You're showing yourself with this" and something like this,those idiots that are - were in my class would say:"You're gay".
So sad.

I usually reply with "What?" over and over again until they give up. :p That or "so does your mom".
I love this.ROFL.

Phlip
21-12-08, 21:57
Usually think of some sort of sarcastic comment.

Christi
21-12-08, 21:59

]{eith
21-12-08, 22:12
I'd rise above it.

But what I'd really do is lash back at them with insults of my own. :p

MrBear
21-12-08, 23:09
I always found the insult in King Lear from Kent to Oswald particularly amusing:

KENT
Fellow, I know thee.

OSWALD
What dost thou know me for?

KENT
A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud,
shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy,
worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave;
a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in
way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of
a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a
mongrel *****; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining
if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

I've always felt like I should memorise more than the first few lines :D but no worries, I'd never get the opportunity to use it anyway; I'm not the kind of person who receives, nor hands out, insults... Would've been fun, though :D

TombRaiderLover
21-12-08, 23:23
If someone insults me, I say:

"Look, you worthless piece of ****, if you open your ****ing mouth again, I will thrust both of my hands down your throat, grab your intestines and smash them against the lining of your stomach until finally they land in a bloody pile on the floor. Then I will pick them up again and force-feed them to you until you choke on your own vomit and slowly die in front of me."

Nah, I don't say that. I rarely show any emotion if someone insults me. I just pretend it's had no effect. Unless it's one of those stuck-up chav-tastic girls, then I'll respond with all kinds of names.

tr_mitch
21-12-08, 23:33
if someone insults me by calling me emo or a lezz i just say "ya you have a problem with that!!!" then if that dosen't work i threten to suck there blood

Yeah, I do the exact same.

Lenochka
21-12-08, 23:36
I don't get insulted much since I usually tend to stay away from situations where people get in my face like that xD Though usually If they insist on coming at me over and over again I will reply with sarcasm and then after the event is over start a rumor that there preggerz lmao

jackali
21-12-08, 23:36
Depends on who it is.

If it's a friend, I know it's a joke. Therefore I jokingly insult them back.

Otherwise it doesn't matter to me.

Angelus
21-12-08, 23:56
Depends on who it is.

If it's a friend, I know it's a joke. Therefore I jokingly insult them back.

Otherwise it doesn't matter to me.

I hate you, you scum sucking idiot. :mad::mad::mad:

:ohn:

Ludicro
22-12-08, 00:15
Eh, just insult them back.

That being said many a friend and coworker of mine and I have engaged in insult matches to see who can come up with the best insults. Its rather fun.

Candee Sparks
22-12-08, 00:17
I laugh hysterically and pick apart at their insecurities until they become hostile and lack clear thought while babbling on about whatever reaching the verge of either tears of frustration or their blood begins to boil and I give one final, brutal insult and walk away amused as they make a scene with the friends who gave them the balls to approach me and insult me in the first place.

Shrantellatessa
22-12-08, 00:43
I don't get insulted.
And anyway I'm not a good speaker at all, so I just use punches and kicks.

This is Salim :D

Ada the Mental
22-12-08, 01:08
I either laugh it off or I reply by engaging in Teh Mighty Art of Sarcasm.

Except when it's my dearest brother that insults me. He usually gets to me for some reason, easily manages to outrage me. I hate that.

marla_biggs
22-12-08, 01:20
i usually just give them a weird look... like they're stupid or something

remote91
22-12-08, 01:26
I laugh hysterically and pick apart at their insecurities until they become hostile and lack clear thought while babbling on about whatever reaching the verge of either tears of frustration or their blood begins to boil and I give one final, brutal insult and walk away amused as they make a scene with the friends who gave them the balls to approach me and insult me in the first place.
Oh girl you are baaaad.

I just repeat what they said in a retarded voice or come back with the worthiest insult I can think of at the time.

Not that I get that much insults, or give them anyway.

corey01
22-12-08, 09:44
My self confidence is too high so I don't really care.

I just call them ugly freaks (cause they usually are ugly freaks) and then go on.

same, and so true! ive also noticed people like that are usually ugly as hell ;)

Nannonxyay
22-12-08, 10:15
I'll tell them to "Shut the hell up." or insult them back. When worse comes to worse, I hit them. :p

pinklaralover
22-12-08, 11:06
I would go mad tbh. :mad:
If anyone insults me, ill do it back. No problem.

Tomb Raider Master
22-12-08, 11:09
Depends on who's insulting me. I'm a very patient person, but when I explode, it's best to just shut up and nod your head. :D

What I meant is, if I'm among people I know and love, we can joke about all possible things, and there's no way I'll get easily offended. But if some random person starts to jerk me around, I'll most probably punch him to cool him off immediately.

Ikas90
22-12-08, 12:43
I don't care if people insult me. They are the ones lowering themselves. Not me. It's their problem. Not mine. :wve:

Sometimes it can go a little too far though, and I end up becoming hurt. Mind you, I never bully people. I'm just not that kind of person. I don't have it in my heart to really hurt someone. I don't understand how some people can do it. I would feel pretty sorry for them.

People don't realise that they are lowering themselves when they insult someone. It just proves how bad they are, never how good they are. So why bully? It won't get anyone anywhere in the long run.

And sometimes I just counter stupid insults with "your mum". :rolleyes:

da tomb raider!
22-12-08, 13:20
I'd get my knife out...

pinklaralover
22-12-08, 13:21
^ :vlol:

Geck-o-Lizard
22-12-08, 16:32
If it's a friend or classmate it won't be serious so I'll give them the finger, and nobody else insults me. :P

deamonguardian
22-12-08, 16:34
I'd get my knife out...

lol me too:D now they check me before i enter school:(jks (i only carry it at my cottage)