PDA

View Full Version : If you were Lara/Natla/Amanda or any other game character?

KurtisandLara
21-12-08, 09:48
Sorry if theres a thread out like this already i searched couldnt find it.

Well Topic says it all. How would you feel if you were any video game character? Would you Enjoy it...Hate it..etc? gimme your opinions :).
Ill start...

For me I would love to be her *at times* mainly because you could see ALL those places in the world that have been blocked off. See all those beautiful sites.
Shes rich, It would be fun to own that house :).
The experience all in all would be fantastic :D.

Well thats about it for me :o.
Start postin :D.

ivannnnn
21-12-08, 09:49
If I were Lara, I would be one of the wealthiest human on earth. :)

I also would kill Janice, Natla and Amanda at the same time with bomb. :wve:

PureSilence
21-12-08, 09:50
I dunno if I would like to be her.
The fame would probably be to much for me. >.>
Though the traverling and being able to live in the mansions she owns would be amazing.

Maybe I could be her maid or right hand woman maybe? lol! :D

KurtisandLara
21-12-08, 09:56
:vlol: Exploring all those ruins would be great :). If i had her money i would have a ps3, xbox 360 and big screen tvs in every room lol.

ivannnnn
21-12-08, 09:58
:vlol: Exploring all those ruins would be great :). If i had her money i would have a ps3, xbox 360 and big screen tvs in every room lol.
And don't forget I would buy this entire universe too. All mine!:wve: :vlol: :jmp: :D

PureSilence
21-12-08, 10:01

I would so use the money the same way. :vlol:
Also I would probably buy a zoo, I know Lara likes animals even though she has to kill them sometimes. :p

Archetype
21-12-08, 10:05
Wouldn't be safe anywhere due to the mass amount of fans wanting to get a piece!

Immortalis08
21-12-08, 10:16
I'd flaunt my smexy self into getting anything I wanted. :mis:

tomblover
21-12-08, 10:31
I would soooo buy myself stuff. :D

Legend of Lara
21-12-08, 10:38
I also would kill Janice, Natla and Amanda at the same time with bomb. :wve:

No-one kills Janice!

But first I'd spend a crapload of money on stuff I wouldn't need. I'd just go from there. :p

KurtisandLara
21-12-08, 10:50
Rofl. I would buy afew limos for differant occasions :vlol:

TR cheatfinder
21-12-08, 11:03
If i was Lara, I would kill Winston, Zip and Alister and have the whole manor to meself and lock them all in the fridge!

KurtisandLara
21-12-08, 12:34
Not zip and Allister!! :o

AODdigger
21-12-08, 13:14
Yeah you guys are so... >_> mature. If that was the case with your greed, I'd just wish to be Billy Gaytz. If I was Lara I'd feel awesome, I wouldn't stop exploring other countries, ruins, spend days in my own library....! I'd enjoy to kick Wihinston around, to swing and cling all around the house... That's what I'd do if I was Lara. Be free.

money doesn't matter to me that much it seems :confused:

Drone
21-12-08, 13:21
If I were Lara I was Janice :wve:

LaraCroftRox
21-12-08, 13:33
If I were Lara it would be ****ing awesome! :D

Shark_Blade
21-12-08, 13:42
I'd go globe trotting and break all other countries rules to get artefacts and then sell them at ebay.
The highest bidders FTW!!!

IceColdLaraCroft
21-12-08, 14:51
If I were Lara I'd be dead.

I mean come on! Think of it....exactly how many times have YOU died as Lara Croft ?

:vlol:

Ikas90
21-12-08, 14:54
Heck if I were Lara I'd go everywhere. :eek:

I would perform the moves she does everyday. I kinda like gymnastics. XD

Survival
21-12-08, 15:49
That was meant to be a joke... since itīs been used in every thread with this theme so far here :-/

Anyway I would propably wasted all my money on some useless junk.

Nannonxyay
21-12-08, 15:59
I'd kill myself over and over and then laugh at God every time I came back to life magically from my last checkpoint.

peeves
21-12-08, 16:00
Well i would only be lara if i was core design lara instead of crystal dynamics lara as the CD games weren't too good unlike the Core design games. I would be rich and buy lots of stuff and never hefta go to school/work.

Rivendell
21-12-08, 16:02
If I was Lara? Heck, I don't know. How would you cope with being a mass murderer? :p

viper456
21-12-08, 16:07
If I was Lara? Heck, I don't know. How would you cope with being a mass murderer? :p

With ease :pi:

:p

nicola1986
21-12-08, 19:02
I would kick myself over killing Larson, go back to my AOD dress sense and then open all the damn doors in my mansion so I can go wherever I want :cln:

...and steal the Dopplegangers clothes :cln:

deamonguardian
21-12-08, 19:03
ewww how ould want to by lara i would want to be amanda and have fluffy all to myself:D:p

irjudd
21-12-08, 19:10
If I were Lara I'd spend too much time in front of the mirror.

AODdigger
21-12-08, 19:23
If I were Lara I'd be dead.

I mean come on! Think of it....exactly how many times have YOU died as Lara Croft ?

:vlol:
:tmb::tmb::tmb:

Fallen.Angel
21-12-08, 19:55
The fame, I would hate. And TBH it would seem kinda boring, she has it all already, there's nothing to look forward to, besides her job. Nothing to work for. She can easily afford anything she wants.

So, I don't know if I'd like being Lara. I would kill to have her curves, but that's all. :D

Lee croft
21-12-08, 19:58
I'd kill myself over and over and then laugh at God every time I came back to life magically from my last checkpoint.

hahahaha :vlol::vlol::vlol: funny!!

oh right yep if i was lara

i would realse an album called die natla die!!! and star in a comedy with jennifer love hewitt and then i would get an oscar award for that then i would go on tour then go to space and look for the moon stone then and dye my hair blonde with black high lights then get my own reality tv show called tomb raidering with Lara croft then i would buy a blue limo and hire a driver then i will do a duet with britney spears that will sell 10000,00000000000909 copies in the 1st week then i'll star in rush hour 5 with p!nk then i will do another album called the sands of time then go on a 5 year break then do a come back single with all saints which will sell 1000,000000000 copies in the 1st week and then im lost

KurtisandLara
21-12-08, 20:12
hahahaha :vlol::vlol::vlol: funny!!

oh right yep if i was lara

i would realse an album called die natla die!!! and star in a comedy with jennifer love hewitt and then i would get an oscar award for that then i would go on tour then go to space and look for the moon stone then and dye my hair blonde with black high lights then get my own reality tv show called tomb raidering with Lara croft then i would buy a blue limo and hire a driver then i will do a duet with britney spears that will sell 10000,00000000000909 copies in the 1st week then i'll star in rush hour 5 with p!nk then i will do another album called the sands of time then go on a 5 year break then do a come back single with all saints which will sell 1000,000000000 copies in the 1st week and then im lost

O.o Big plans have you been thinking of that for awhile or just as your were typing :vlol:?

Lee croft
21-12-08, 20:14
O.o Big plans have you been thinking of that for awhile or just as your were typing :vlol:?

haha just as i was typeing

Afonya
21-12-08, 20:15
If I were Lara....well I'd definitely love it, but there's one prob: I wouldn't kill people. Or animals. But I could use tranquilizer gun :D But otherwise I'd love to be Lara. She's adventurer and she's independent woman, and I'd love to go travel around the world. And it would be cool to train like Lara....I don't care about wealth and stuff, but it would be nice to have a opportunity to do things. ^^

Indiana Croft
21-12-08, 20:17
I would love to be Lara

She has no restrictions, and is free to travel the world, find lost tombs, live on the edge, experience things most humans can barely comprehend! She amazingly rich and self-confident, and her talent is limitless

Just the idea of experience one day as Lara Croft is amazing:ton:

KurtisandLara
22-12-08, 00:17
I would love to be Lara

She has no restrictions, and is free to travel the world, find lost tombs, live on the edge, experience things most humans can barely comprehend! She amazingly rich and self-confident, and her talent is limitless

Just the idea of experience one day as Lara Croft is amazing:ton:

Good explanation :).

Candee Sparks
22-12-08, 00:20
Jenova is my mother. :p