PDA

View Full Version : if you were natla?

Lee croft
21-12-08, 20:24
what would you do or wouldnt do??

okay so this is copying the lara one ...in a way

if i was natla i would release a single with madonna called whats up with that and rule the world along with lara croft and britney spears then get a do a remake of the song rule the world by take that and then go in the olmpics or how ever you spell it

igonge
21-12-08, 20:28
If I were Natla I'd build a gigantic castle and rule the world with my powers and anyone who disputes my overlordly rights will be eaten by Doppelhoe.

Rileigh
21-12-08, 20:30
If I were Natla I'd do my best NOT to incur the wrath of Lara, except for when I ordered D'hoe to bring me Alister ALIVE!! But Lara'll just have to deal with that.

TRULuverzz
21-12-08, 20:30
if i were natla i wouldn't have killed Richard Croft and i would've made friends with Lara Croft and have a girly time out with her and then we would be having fun :P

and also we'd be going to the mall and do some shopping and i'd pay for everything me and lara buys :)

i can just imagine natla and lara doing that :D

KurtisandLara
21-12-08, 20:31
If I were Natla I'd build a gigantic castle and rule the world with my powers and anyone who disputes my overlordly rights will be eaten by Doppelhoe.

:vlol:
Dopplehoe <3
If i were natla i would....fly to a beautiful place and live there untill i get bored :).

And I dont mind Lee Croft i was thinking of making a "If you were Amanda" :p.

bivvy
21-12-08, 20:31
If I were Jaqcueline Natla I would lead a pish-posh life full of masculine servants and world domination.

Drone
21-12-08, 20:34
I'd get a form of evil Janice then :wve:

woody543
21-12-08, 20:35
I'd go and get the artifacts I want myself I mean she is such a lazy :cen: and its going to be alot easier for her to do it, she can fly!

tomblover
21-12-08, 20:36
I would sooo go there with Doppelho. :D

deamonguardian
21-12-08, 20:51
i would fly around and stay away from hammahs:p

Neteru
21-12-08, 21:01
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=142685