PDA

View Full Version : Is there really any justice in the world?

tr_mitch
23-12-08, 14:15
I rarely ever bring my personal life into the forums, but over an hour ago my 40 year old cousin with 2 kids died from an extremely rare disease called 'Wagners'. Not only is it rare but took doctors over a week to even diagnose what he had in the first place. One minute he was absolutely fine with the nurses walking around then about 3 weeks ago all his organs started shutting down, first with his kidneys. So they put him on a dialysis machine in the hope they would start working again. Then early morning today (3 weeks on) his lungs gave in, doctors spent hours trying to save him... but he died at about 2 o'clock this afternoon now his wife and 2 kids only aged 6 and 10 are left alone without a husband or Dad, and so i ask Is there really and justice in the world? Out of all the millions of people in the world, why do bad things happen to good people?

viper456
23-12-08, 14:26
:hug: x1million!!

So sorry to hear this Mitch. Condolences to you and your family.

pinklaralover
23-12-08, 14:28
:( Im sorry. :(

To be honest, there isnt any justice in the world, bad things are happening all the time, and only to good people :(

:hug:

jaywalker
23-12-08, 14:38
Really sorry to hear bout your cousin..

siouxsiecrux
23-12-08, 14:39
Sorry to hear about your cousin, I hope you and your family will be ok.

Minty Mouth
23-12-08, 14:42
There is justice. If you look hard enough.

Thinking about the family of your deceased cousin, his family may have lost a loved one, but now they will be stronger for it. They know how to deal with it now, and they will have a new outlook on life, and realise it is so fragile.

Your cousin probably had a good life, he ended up with 2 kids so he did something right.

I do believe that the world has a funny way of serving justice. And i do believe good things will come from this for you and your family.

Ikas90
23-12-08, 14:45
Sorry to hear about it Mitch, but bad things do happen to good people. :hug: Nothing can really be done about it. I wouldn't blame injustice.

Drone
23-12-08, 14:47
sorry to hear that ...

findme
23-12-08, 14:48
I thought this was going to be a Lemar thread.

But I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

Betal
23-12-08, 14:49
I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

And I agree with the last bit. Bad things always happends with the good people. It's so sad. ):

Punaxe
23-12-08, 14:49
Nature hasn't got anything to do with justice or fairness. I am sorry to hear about your loss, though. I hope everyone will be okay.

Lew
23-12-08, 14:53
:( I'm so sorry to hear that.

Tomb Raider Master
23-12-08, 16:39
Out of all the millions of people in the world, why do bad things happen to good people?
That's something we'll most probably never get an answer to. My condolences for your cousin.

Papas
23-12-08, 16:42
In honor.......:(

rowanlim
23-12-08, 16:45
I'm sorry to hear about that. I understand that you're in grief now, there's no justice, things like this happen all the time, we just have to accept it & move on. Be there for your cousin's wife & kids, they will need you to be strong for them.

Goose
23-12-08, 16:46
Im sorry to hear it.

Id agree with Minty mouth, i remember when my dad died just before i turned 15, he came home from work one day, as if there were nothing wrong, then had a heart attack and died that night, there was no build up. Truly shocking to me and my family. But if they stay strong and are supported they will become strong from it, the kids will know something about life that most others dont find out about till there 50, and its a big something.

xMiSsCrOfTx
23-12-08, 17:03
That's something we'll most probably never get an answer to. My condolences for your cousin.

Unfortunate, but true. Messed up things happen that we can't explain, all we can do is try and get through them. I'm really sorry to hear about this though, Mitch. Many sympathies to your family. :hug:

tr_mitch
23-12-08, 18:53
Thanks Guys. Don't think it could of happened at a worse time of the year.

star-dust
23-12-08, 19:02
I'm so sorry to hear.
My best wishes to you and your family.

TombRaiderCool
23-12-08, 19:14
There is justice, it might not be apparent right now though.
My condolences for your cousin. I'm sorry that and at the worst time of the year. I hope you and your family stay strong. It's always painful when somebody close to you passes away. :hug:

jamieoliver22
23-12-08, 19:16
Really sorry to hear that Mitch :( :hug: You can talk to both me and Laura if you need to, I know what it is like loosing a loved one - it isn't a nice thing to go through, especially if you were close to them.

Thanks Guys. Don't think it could of happened at a worse time of the year.

You know your uncle wouldn't like you to be upset for Christmas, so try to enjoy it all the same. I know it seems easy for me to say that, I know it is hard, but you know he wouldn't want you to be upset.

:hug::hug:

jackles
23-12-08, 19:24
I'm sorry to hear that. I know words seem pointless but I do feel for your family.

Laurencarter
23-12-08, 19:31
I'm so sorry tohear about your cousin.

Just remember that everything happens for a reason.

Logie 12 =]
23-12-08, 20:37
Im so so sorry :(

EmeraldFields
23-12-08, 20:48
I'm sorry for your loss.:( We're thinking of you in these hard times.:hug:

Alectrona
23-12-08, 20:53
I'm really sorry:(
It's just how it is. Good things happen to bad people and good people. Bad things happen to bad people and good people. It's just something we all have to deal with. Just remember to be strong! :hug:

badboy70
23-12-08, 20:54
That sucks, sorry to hear that :(

raiderfun
23-12-08, 20:54
My condoleances Mitch. And you have to know, that everything happens to every single person living on earth, remove the idea that bad things happen to good people only, it's only a theory ;)

Voni
23-12-08, 21:07
I'm so sorry Mitch, it's so sad to hear about your cousin. I guess sometimes there is no justice, and as awful as it sounds, these things just happen. All I can say is RIP for your cousin. :hug:

Legend Killer
24-12-08, 10:44
Sorry for your loss. :(

Losing someone close is never easy, especially around the holidays. I lost my dad on New Years back in 1990 and my older brother (47) this past April. Stay strong there tr_mitch.

LK

TR love
24-12-08, 10:47
Im so sorry for you and your family. :hug:

Its a cruel world. sometimes it seems it only happens to good people.

NympHadorA
24-12-08, 14:28
Really sorry for you and your family... :(

And in my opinion, there is no justice at all... :( I dont like living and life... :(