PDA

View Full Version : youtube scare videos...

CerebralAssassin
14-01-09, 05:08
...don't they just **** you off sometime?:hea::hea:

madderakka
14-01-09, 05:16
did you pee yourself again? :mis:

Witch
14-01-09, 06:27
I love this car you should check it out :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz_htyaQQkQ

pinklaralover
14-01-09, 06:36
^ oh yeah!
i remember putting it on for a teacher at break with a huge screen, we told her to stand right in front of it.
she crapped her pants and nearly jumped into a students arms and screamed.
oh the good old days (;

but yeah, i still do have to agree, that i mostly hate these scare videos, exspecially when you dont exspect them. =/

dox online
14-01-09, 06:38
Any notable others?

CerebralAssassin
14-01-09, 07:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfpjaKkWr_g

this one....and I had the volume jacked up to listen to the music..

I should've read the comments firrst that sick **** :hea:

I've seen far worse though...

Changeling
14-01-09, 07:20
I remember there was one that my dad showed me.

It was this CCTV footage of an empty building, and the video was telling you to watch out for an apparition of a ghost to appear. My dad had the volume full, and he told me that I had to really lean in and watch the screen to see it. So I did that, and after about two minutes, a guy dressed up all weird and freaky-like appeared and screamed at the top of his lungs. -__- Then at the end the video said, "Did you see it?" >:( XD

Ah, back in the good ol' days. :p

dox online
14-01-09, 07:27
I remember there was one that my dad showed me.

It was this CCTV footage of an empty building, and the video was telling you to watch out for an apparition of a ghost to appear. My dad had the volume full, and he told me that I had to really lean in and watch the screen to see it. So I did that, and after about two minutes, a guy dressed up all weird and freaky-like appeared and screamed at the top of his lungs. -__- Then at the end the video said, "Did you see it?" >:( XD

Ah, back in the good ol' days. :pDoesn't sound that creepy.
What was it called?

Changeling
14-01-09, 12:22
Doesn't sound that creepy.
What was it called?

Well considering I was only about 8 at the time, it made it all the more scarier. -_-

I don't know what it was called, my dad just had it downloaded on his computer. But you can watch it on YouTube here (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SDisRZ4Xhoo)

touchthesky
14-01-09, 12:32
SHCuXPPQLo8

:p

RockSteady101
14-01-09, 12:54
I sent this to Tom (viper456), I LOL'd, he nearly...something'd himself. :p

BU9-GNTzGJU

*laralover*
14-01-09, 13:14
Omg yeah i remember a few years back one of my freinds online sent me a video with all these shapes and you had to look at them...then this monster flew on screen with screaming :vlol:Thing is i was in a dark room with my earplugs in at full volume :D Just last month i was watching videos on Youtube about actual ghosts and stuff and i went to this one video and it said to watch and you should see a kid run across the floor. So im watching then the girl from the exorcist flew on screen -_- I almost died :p

Kerrigan
14-01-09, 14:09
I'm sick of them too.But I don't usualy flinch, probaby because I haven't watched many of them with the volume insanely up.

dox online
14-01-09, 16:32
Are there any other scares?

spikejones
14-01-09, 16:45
hmm... i must be a bit desensitized. i thought those were all just cheesy. Even "scary" movies arent scary to me (the gory scenes make me cringe though when I see someone getting tortured). I've always thought it would be freaking awesome to see an AXE just swing out from the side of the screen and chop someone's head off without a single bit of warning. That would make me jump probably.

on that note, anyone seen previews for the My Bloody Valentine 3D (http://mybloodyvalentinein3d.com/)?

tranniversary119
14-01-09, 16:46
There getting old :wve: I'm smart enough to look at the comments before watching videos..something everyone should do.

TRhalloween
14-01-09, 16:50
The grampa one from Hey Arnold! :vlol:

You've to listen to a subliminal message which plays when he laughs

Meh he he Meh he heh Meh he ahhhhhhh!