PDA

View Full Version : My Bloody Valentine 3-D

Mr.LadyCroft
17-01-09, 03:44
I went to see My Bloody Valentine tonight which happened to be in 3-D. And that was the only reason I was interested to watch it because I've never seen a scary movie that was 3-D. The previews didn't look very good, so I guess I shouldn't of been so suprised about it being a horrible and horrid movie. It was the most horrible movie I think I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of movies. The acting I thought was very bad. There also wasn't even a plot really. It was about 2 hours long, and I was laughing at the movie most of the time, it also wasn't scary. I'm very glad I had a free ticket to see it and didn't have to waste my money on that movie. I still can't believe how horrible it was. I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. If you want to see the worst movie that has been created, then definately go. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

innocentvenus
17-01-09, 03:56
How good was the 3-D?

spikejones
17-01-09, 03:56
im actually looking forward to it myself. I hope they show it at the IMAX.. talk about a freakin huge axe!! anyhoo... shouldnt this go in like the "last film/dvd/tv show" thread?

Jinkss
17-01-09, 04:19
How good was the 3-D?

I've been wondering this myself. It just seems like a ploy to get more people to come out. :o

Survival
17-01-09, 07:49
Itīs 3D only in 900 theatres the rest gets it in 2D.

And the whole movie is 3D itīs not just a gimmick to make something jump out of screen. Each scene has depth and is in 3D at times it feels like youīre in the sccene wih them which was fun.

TombRaiderLover
17-01-09, 11:29
I saw it at Odeon last night and enjoyed it. Unfortunately they weren't equipped to show the 3D version, but there's always the DVD release. ;)

digitizedboy
17-01-09, 11:41
I wouldn't even watch it for the 3D feature. :)

Larapink
17-01-09, 11:42
I saw it at Odeon last night and enjoyed it. Unfortunately they weren't equipped to show the 3D version, but there's always the DVD release. ;)
The dvd would be boring compared to a 3d version of it unless you have a 3d cinema at home. :p

Is it on at an IMAX? :D

If so then I am going there. :jmp:

oocladableeblah
17-01-09, 16:01
I saw it in 3D and it was good and not just a gimmick. The explosion was a bit exaggerated in the commercials, but other than that it was good.
I have a question if you sit closer to the screen will the things that pop out at you be closer to your face? I haven't really ever gone to 3D movies the last one I went to before this one was like when I was 8 or so.

laralover_07
17-01-09, 16:22
What method of 3D is used? Is it the cheap-ass, red and blue anaglyph makes everything purple style glasses or is it the much better, more realistic shutter style specs. I'm hoping the latter...

oocladableeblah
17-01-09, 16:39
What method of 3D is used? Is it the cheap-ass, red and blue anaglyph makes everything purple style glasses or is it the much better, more realistic shutter style specs. I'm hoping the latter...

It's the realistic ones.

MattTR
17-01-09, 18:24
Hmm, I was going to see it yesterday, but I ended up seeing Hotel for Dogs, was the cutest movie, ever! :cln:

But I was thinking.. why didn't they release this movie on Valentine's day? :p

Survival
17-01-09, 18:53
Because thereīs Friday the 13th scheduled for that week ;)

Mr.LadyCroft
19-01-09, 02:44
I thought the movie was horrid, I didn't think there was much 3-D at all. I honestly think they were just trying so hard to make a scary movie 3-D that they forgot how to make a good story and plot.

Angel666
21-01-09, 01:29
I thought the movie was hilarious. The theater I saw it in had a running commentary and I almost died. :vlol: That happened with the unborn too.