PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider merchandise Ideas

michaeldt
17-01-09, 05:56
what re your merchandise Ideas.
I think they should make more 12" talking lara figures or maybe a life size scion replica.
from Anniversary and Underworld.
what do you guys think?

CerebralAssassin
17-01-09, 06:10
how about a Lara Croft inflatable date?:cln:

innocentvenus
17-01-09, 06:37

:yah: She would sell so well like that.

I would like for some watches or jackets to come out. Sort of like all the cool merchandise from the Core games.

TRenTIs
17-01-09, 07:19
I think that they should focus more on the game, rather than the merchandise.

Voni
17-01-09, 07:46
Some action figures that don't look terrifying would be nice!

ajrich17901
17-01-09, 07:51
Some action figures that don't look terrifying would be nice!

i second this, stop giving us lara figures that look like shes been smoking it up lmao

Nannonxyay
17-01-09, 09:36
An actual good looking Lara doll would be appreciated. One where her face doesn't look all plasticy and fish like. I wouldn't mind a Zip, Alister and Winston doll. Maybe a little Croft Manor. It'll be like Barbie's dream house. :D (Mega jokes. I love Legend. xD)

Voni
17-01-09, 09:42
An actual good looking Lara doll would be appreciated. One where her face doesn't look all plasticy and fish like. I wouldn't mind a Zip, Alister and Winston doll. Maybe a little Croft Manor. It'll be like Barbie's dream house. :D (Mega jokes. I love Legend. xD)

Actually, I'd buyna mini Croft Manor! ake it happen, merchandising gods!

Rivendell
17-01-09, 09:44
Models of the series villains, and sub-characters. :)

Natla, Qualopec, Tihocan, Pierre, Larson, Bartoli, Sophia, Willard, Von Croy, Seth, Horus, Semerkhet, Winston, Young Lara, Eckhardt, Boaz, Kurtis, Karel, The Sleeper, Amanda, etc.

peffect
17-01-09, 09:48
A true Croft's manor to explore! :D

sandygrimm
17-01-09, 11:00
A true Croft's manor to explore! :D
I second that,( like the Addams family used to do with trains:D)

Hermina94
17-01-09, 11:59

Natla, Qualopec, Tihocan, Pierre, Larson, Bartoli, Sophia, Willard, Von Croy, Seth, Horus, Semerkhet, Winston, Young Lara, Eckhardt, Boaz, Kurtis, Karel, The Sleeper, Amanda, etc.

I would love that!

george_croft
17-01-09, 12:28
I couldn't care less about action figures and merchandise, because most TR merchandise looks cheap and very badly made. But If they'd actually spend some time on making real looking and detailed artifact replicas, I'd totally buy them.

Still waiting for the art-book though, looking forward to that one. :)

TRhalloween
17-01-09, 13:17

I hope they do that.

mizuno_suisei
17-01-09, 13:45
Eugh I hate the Lara dolls. They're so pointless unless we like to actually play with them haha. I think they should do more clothing releases, i LOVED my old TR shirt, but I lost it haha. I also wish they'd actually sell Lara outfits. Not those ridiculous ones with the backpacks 4x the size of the actual ingame backpack, but actual very similar looking outfits.

IceColdLaraCroft
17-01-09, 13:58
an Underpus rug, so I can put it under my light fixture and then if it ever falls I have something to laugh about

mizuno_suisei
17-01-09, 14:20
an Underpus rug, so I can put it under my light fixture and then if it ever falls I have something to laugh about

:vlol: :vlol:

That gave me an idea. We have a grandfather clock thing, and it has a little bell inside, so it dings when it hits 12. I'd love a little doll of the guy from TR3 London who gets knocked off the roof by the bell, then I'd put him in there ;)

IceColdLaraCroft
17-01-09, 14:21
^ LOL like a coo coo clock?

mizuno_suisei
17-01-09, 14:24
Well, not really. Normally you see the pendulum thing swinging side to side, but this is just a small clock, and there is a bell inside it instead of a pendulum xD

touchthesky
17-01-09, 20:10

Oh well, I'd totally buy that! Lol.

I want more books. Any kind. Case files, Stories, Art books that don't cost the earth.

A DVD would be nice too..one that is by itself (like Lethal) rather than a special feature on something.

Hmm..I'd totally buy an Atlantean Mutant figure too

Fallen.Angel
17-01-09, 20:23
Yes, an affordable artbook would be nice. It doesn't have to be as 'special' as the more costly ones but still a decent one would be nice nonetheless. And more action figures. And an actual costume to go along with each of the games.

**LARA LOVER**
17-01-09, 20:29
I would just like some cool T-shirts or maby hoodies. :D

laralover_07
17-01-09, 20:41
I'd pay for a TR Wallet, Messenger Bag, Mouse mat, Chocolate Lara, Natla's Mines Lego set, TRA Scion replica, TRL Excalibur replica or Ghalali Key badge.

bivvy
17-01-09, 20:46
Um, how about T-shirts with famous qoutes from the series? I know it can be easily hand-made but it would be nice. :)

laralover_07
17-01-09, 20:47
Um, how about T-shirts with famous qoutes from the series? I know it can be easily hand-made but it would be nice. :)

I want a Tee that says, "NO!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" and a japanese version saying "DAME!!! HUUUAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!".