PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

alex27325
18-01-09, 00:48
how do you become a moderator in the TRF'S:confused: just wondering how people get the privilege to ban people close threads (for no reason sometimes) and move threads.? (BTW i dont wanna be one or am i asking to be one just wanna know cuz im curious)

Lew
18-01-09, 00:53
they closed your thread cause it's a stupid emo band :P ha jokes but erm i suppose if you abide by the rules and don't ask?

alex27325
18-01-09, 00:55
they closed your thread cause it's a stupid emo band :P ha jokes but erm i suppose if you abide by the rules and don't ask?

ohh. and i dident have a thread about a emo band?

Lew
18-01-09, 00:56
lmao whoops sorry half asleep looool
erm someone else then :P

EmeraldFields
18-01-09, 00:57
While I don't know the exact criteria I would guess you need to be

helpful
kind
mature
active on the forums
respectful of people's opinions

to name a few things.

But, then again what do I know.:p

Changeling
18-01-09, 00:58
I think one of the biggest no-no's of an aspiring Moderator is asking to be one. :ton:

I don't really know how TRF picks their Moderators, you'd have to ask them yourself. :) I would name some reasons that I know of on other forums, but different forums have different policies and everything, so... yeah :p

Mr.Burns
18-01-09, 01:00
lmao whoops sorry half asleep looool
erm someone else then :P

:vlol: Lew, you made my night :D

Rules to becoming a moderator:

1. Don't ask about being a moderator.
2. Don't ask about being a moderator.
3. Don't ask about being a moderator.
4. Make a sacrifice to the almightly penguin god during a full moon. He accepts Visa, Mastercard, cash or fish. :pi:

alex27325
18-01-09, 01:00
I think one of the biggest no-no's of an aspiring Moderator is asking to be one. :ton:

I don't really know how TRF picks their Moderators, you'd have to ask them yourself. :) I would name some reasons that I know of on other forums, but different forums have different policies and everything, so... yeah :p

ohh. and BTW im not asking to be one i dont wanna be one im just wondering how people become them.:)

Changeling
18-01-09, 01:05
ohh. and BTW im not asking to be one i dont wanna be one im just wondering how people become them.:)

I know, I was just saying that that's one of the biggest no-no's. :D

xMyrax
18-01-09, 01:29
You have to give me all your cookies then depending on how good the cookies are, I'll send recommendations about you...
Mrs.Fields please <3

Paperdoll
18-01-09, 01:31

4. Make a sacrifice to the almightly penguin god during a full moon. He accepts Visa, Mastercard, cash or fish. :pi:

Don't forget about the initiation rites... X_X

Jinkss
18-01-09, 04:03

This sounds like fight club...the first thing about the tomb raider forum is you don't talk about the trf!! :)

IceColdLaraCroft
18-01-09, 04:13
The initiation is rough. They make you play Angel of Darkness 14 times.

You have to be a "chosen one" like Buffy

Benguitar
18-01-09, 05:14
First off you don't ask second the Admin chooses you I believe and will let you know over PM.

But don't PM him or any of the other Mods.

:wve:

jackles
18-01-09, 14:37
and there was me thinking that it was that special penguin shaped birthmark on the back of my neck......

Tomb Raider Master
18-01-09, 17:01
Alright, I think we all said what we had to. :wve:

Thread closed.