PDA

View Full Version : Veronica Mars to Return...

larARNIE
18-01-09, 19:57
So I read this article on perezhilton.com, that made me very happy. Not sure if they're Veronica Mars fans but this is awesome.......
"In a recent interview, Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas confirmed that he's penning a movie based on the cult-fave show!

However, TV show star, Kristen Bell, hasn't signed on for the project just yet. Thomas confirms he's "in talks" with the actress.

As far as the plot line goes, this is all he was willing to reveal:

"The one thing that I will say is where it will pick up. I know we did that F.B.I. ‘what if’ thing, but we would not go to that place. I think it would open just days before the Hearst College Graduation. So Veronica would be sort of at the end of her college career."

Exciting stuff!!!"

Lew
18-01-09, 19:58
Yes !

ECB
18-01-09, 20:18
YES!! Sounds amazing!

IceColdLaraCroft
18-01-09, 20:24
:(

I was hoping it was something more solid. Makes Heroes killing Elle all the more pointless.

NympHadorA
18-01-09, 20:57
Have to say that sounds nice... :)

Lew
18-01-09, 21:05
when heroes killed on kristen i wasnt happy. im getting bored of sylar being the main villain constantly and there was really no need to kill elle. its starting to bore the **** out of me.

Tomb Raider 5194
18-01-09, 21:35
I hope they make it! Veronica Mars was such an underrated show and Kristen Bell was awesome! :D

when heroes killed on kristen i wasnt happy. im getting bored of sylar being the main villain constantly and there was really no need to kill elle. its starting to bore the **** out of me.
I feel the same way, they could've at least given Sylar a more plausible reason to kill her. :rolleyes: But honestly she was one of the best characters in the show, now its too Claire-centric.

Natey168
18-01-09, 21:36
I read this last night! Made me so happy! Ah! :D

Trigger_happy
19-01-09, 14:39
Its always good when a brilliant show returns form the dead. Pity that I can't actually watch it in the UK: they never released region 2 disks and no channel shows the repeats.

larARNIE
19-01-09, 14:43
Its always good when a brilliant show returns form the dead. Pity that I can't actually watch it in the UK: they never released region 2 disks and no channel shows the repeats.

Region 2 disks, what season is that? I've never seen a repeat here in the US, but fortunately I own all 3 seasons.

remote91
19-01-09, 14:46
I just got way too excited.

Trigger_happy
19-01-09, 17:46
Region 2 disks, what season is that? I've never seen a repeat here in the US, but fortunately I own all 3 seasons.

The region of a DVD is where it can be played: region 1 is America, Japan and Canada, while Europe and other PAL territories is region 2. They haven't released the region 2 DVD's here, so if I imported them, they wouldn't play on any DVD player:mad: