PDA

View Full Version : Bike stuck on edge in Mexico

amcarter
19-01-09, 23:02
I am stuck right and tight.

In Mexico, I am stuck on the edge of a pit where I should have gone up and round. Bike will not move forward or backward at all. save games are bringing me back to this point.

PC Version using vista with the xbox controller.

HELP! :hea:

Phys
19-01-09, 23:07
Try using the autosave. It will mean completing the level again, but then you will be free of the bug?

amcarter
19-01-09, 23:10
Help I am a newbie and on a pc. I am having trouble with finding and loading the autosaves.

aussie500
19-01-09, 23:23
I am stuck right and tight.

In Mexico, I am stuck on the edge of a pit where I should have gone up and round. Bike will not move forward or backward at all. save games are bringing me back to this point.

PC Version using vista with the xbox controller.

HELP! :hea:

You could try blowing her up with a grenade, or just get off and kill Lara, although the bike could end up in the same place. You would only have the autosaves with the start of each previous chapter if you had installed the patch, have you installed the patch? It will only save the chapters as you play after the patch is installed so it would be no good to you if it was not already installed. You could download a save game, at what point in the game were you, what have you already collected? A screenshot would be nice, l have never managed to get the bike stuck, although a few times it took a while to get it out of the spot l had wedged it into.

amcarter
19-01-09, 23:44
OK, i went back in and was unstuck. have no idea how this happened. If I get stuck again, i will blow her up.

Where do I get the patch? I am using the PC version.

aussie500
20-01-09, 00:12
OK, i went back in and was unstuck. have no idea how this happened. If I get stuck again, i will blow her up.

Where do I get the patch? I am using the PC version.

You can download the patch here.
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/underworld/patches_pc.html

TRBeth
20-01-09, 00:47
I had the strangest thing like this happen to me yesterday. I was just finishing Mexico and made the final jump over the exit pit. Well, I knew I wasn't going to make it across because I didn't do a run up, so I expected to just fall in to the pit and die. No, that's not what happened. The front tire stuck on the edge of the pit on the opposite side, and the bike remained suspended over the pit hanging by the tire. Could not do anything.

But when I restarted, I went back to the last autosave spot.

XtremeJenn
20-01-09, 05:27
I had the same thing happen to me on the xbox360. Only I had FINISHED the level and was on my way out. Only way to fix it was to restart the level. So I put the game down and havent touched it since. :(

Phys
21-01-09, 08:50
Aww cmon touch the game again xD Doesn't take long to restart a level :D