PDA

View Full Version : Friend Issues

~Scorpio~
20-01-09, 03:35
I seem to ruin peoples lives by my actions, and I don't know really how to change it. About a year ago, I had a dream about me and my new best friend going to the mall to pick up chicks, well in the dream my friend got mad at me for hitting on one of the friends that we were hangin out with, and wasn't my best friend anymore. Well today was all Deja Vu and I remeabered it all fluently, so instead of staying at the mall I left early, so then my friend asked out the girl and got rejected and blamed me cause I wasn't there for him. It seems that every decion that I make in life is a disaster.

SykoSilver
20-01-09, 03:43
I seem to ruin peoples lives by my actions, and I don't know really how to change it. About a year ago, I had a dream about me and my new best friend going to the mall to pick up chicks, well in the dream my friend got mad at me for hitting on one of the friends that we were hangin out with, and wasn't my best friend anymore. Well today was all Deja Vu and I remeabered it all fluently, so instead of staying at the mall I left early, so then my friend asked out the girl and got rejected and blamed me cause I wasn't there for him. It seems that every decion that I make in life is a disaster.If he's your best friend, then tell him about the dream.

**** happens. Keep your chin up.

EmeraldFields
20-01-09, 03:45
You shouldn't feel bad. Your friend can't blame you for being rejected. You weren't even there! And I know that's his excuse, but really he's just trying to blame someone else for his short comings in attracting the opposite sex.

Besides, this is something that you shouldn't get upset over. I'm sure it will all blow over soon enough.:)

~Scorpio~
20-01-09, 03:45
If he's your best friend, then tell him about the dream.

**** happens. Keep your chin up.

Yes, I told him right when we got to the mall, and that is why he hates me

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-01-09, 03:46
I'm sure he doesn't hate you. It's one girl. He'll get over it.

EmeraldFields
20-01-09, 03:47
I'm sure he doesn't hate you. It's one girl. He'll get over it.

Exactly!

spikejones
20-01-09, 04:02
I dont think that you predicted the future with that or anything, if that is what you are thinking of. (or him for that matter). dreams like that are common place. they happen to lots of people. as for your actions "ruining his chance to get a date" that is just bull malarky. Hell, he'd probably blame you for getting rejected if you were there. He'd say some off the wall comment about her being more attracted to you since you were there. He'll get over it though. Its been mentioned already that he's only blaming you because of his own shortcomings. That's something else that happens a hell of a lot in this world. People are quick to throw the blame to other people rather than look at their own part in things. Does your friend honestly think that he would have a better chance at hooking up with this girl if you were present? NO. He's just lying to himself. And believing it.

Friend: so, shirly.. do you wanna go out with me?
Shirley: ooo... gross. no way.
You: oh come on shirley, why dont you go out with him - hes a great guy.

where do you think that's gonna end up going?

what the hell is this? this guy cant talk for himself? what a looser. matter of fact, if you think hes such a great guy, why dont you go out with him yourself?

rowanlim
20-01-09, 04:31
That's honestly a petty thing for your friend to be upset about. You've nothing to feel guilty about. Don't let this affect you.

AmericanAssassin
20-01-09, 04:39
First off, your friend is a complete moron. You're not 1% to blame for him getting rejected. Kill him. :mis: (I'm only joking, but tell him he was wrong.)