PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Seeker

Lara Coft Baby
20-01-09, 03:57
Ok i didn't see a thread about this yet so I had to be the one to post one. Am I the only one here who watch's this show? Its like the best show ever. I am hooked on it.

And the actor that plays the seeker is pretty hot :o

If y'all haven't seen it you should definitely check it out. You can catch on up whats going on by watching all 9 episodes at the main site

http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/

You can watch the full episodes there. Its a pretty good show y'all gotta check it out if you haven't already. :D

spikejones
20-01-09, 04:00
ive seen a couple episodes. its a decent show. i actually thought the wizard got his head cut off on the episode i watched last night.

at first when I heard of it, I thought it was supposed to be a sequel to the movie "The Seeker: the dark is rising" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0484562/) but Im not sure if it even has anything to do with it from what I can tell thus far. anyhoo... i saw your thread in the other section about "disturbed legend of the seeker" and didnt know how to respond to a thread about two different things at the same time. :confused:

Lara Coft Baby
20-01-09, 04:03
i actually thought the wizard......

I know I did too I was OMG What the!!!!

i saw your thread in the other section about "disturbed legend of the seeker" and didnt know how to respond to a thread about two different things at the same time. :confused:
Well just simply comment on what you think of the editing. :D Its really not that hard :tea:

spikejones
20-01-09, 04:05
oh... i didnt know you did any editing to it. I thought that it was just some images you put up there to start a discussion about the show. :o I don't think you made that part clear and that was what confused the heck out of me about what you were doing there. As for the show.. I need to set my DVR to record it so I can run about and not worry about missing it. ;)

Lara Coft Baby
20-01-09, 04:07
OOH well I thought i made it clear my bad :vlol: lol. I edited it just so no one else will be confused ;)

You can do that or you can wait till they put the episode up on their site. I try my best not to miss it but if I do i go to their website and watch the full episode. :D

spikejones
20-01-09, 04:10
webisodes are nice and all, but I find that sometimes they muck it up in the process. ive had occassion to watch a few episodes of some of my favorite shows online - only to find out that it was corrupt somehow on the server.

Lara Coft Baby
20-01-09, 04:11
Ahh well they don't seem to be corrupt to me. :p

SykoSilver
20-01-09, 05:26
You can watch them all at: http://www.hulu.com/videos/search?query=Legend+of+the+Seeker

I think they're a bit cheesy. My boyfriend hates them because they're not faithful to the books.

Lara Coft Baby
20-01-09, 05:28
Yah i think thats where the main site is link to their videos I'm not sure.

I've never actually read the books. Never knew the books existed till the series came out.