PDA

View Full Version : The single most gruesome incident in Belgian history!

Sifo-Dyas
23-01-09, 19:03
Today at work and just now on the news I heard what can only be described as a totally gruesome and sickening act of violence. A crazy man apparantly tricked his way into a children's day care center and started stabbing babies, youngsters and caretakers! I mean: WHAT IS THIS?!! I was constantly crying when this news was on. I couldn't quite believe something like that could actually happen!! No punishment is too severe for a psycho like that ... killing babies?!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm totally speechless here ...... :(

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5572617.ece

laralover_07
23-01-09, 19:05
This is disgusting. Why.. just, why?

Sir Croft
23-01-09, 19:08
Oh my god, that's sick! I feel bad for all those babies and their respective parents. :(

TombRaiderCool
23-01-09, 19:09
Some people these days are so detached from the community that they really dont care who they hurt.

Rileigh
23-01-09, 19:10
That's just horrible.
I almost cried reading that. :(:(
I feel so sorry for all those involved.

And respect to the staff!

sandygrimm
23-01-09, 19:10
EW..
why do we have to know this?.what's the point, we can't do anything about it

patriots88888
23-01-09, 19:12
EW..why do we have to know this?.what's the point, we can't do anything about it

Amen to that! I really wish people would stop posting this garbage!

toxicraider
23-01-09, 19:14
Me and my sister were disgusted when we saw this on the news, what would possess somebody to do something so sick? :(

Nannonxyay
23-01-09, 19:16
Oh gosh, that's disgusting. :( What sort of sicko would do this?

laralover_07
23-01-09, 19:22
EW..
why do we have to know this?.what's the point, we can't do anything about it

Amen to that! I really wish people would stop posting this garbage!

It's called world news, not garbage. Try being a little considerate to the people who got killed.

tomblover
23-01-09, 19:26
What the flying ****?! :eek:

*Reads*

****ing *******. People, no, monsters like him make me feel physically ill. :mad:

Psychotic sicko. :mad: I hope he dies a painful, preferably slow death. Rot in hell. :mad:

This is one of the few times I wish I had lots of torture devices and stuff so I could teach criminals like him a lesson.

Trust me, I want to swear a lot more and call that monster a lot more things, but I won't for the sake of not getting banned.

sandygrimm
It's called world news, not garbage. Try being a little considerate to the people who got killed.

I am, but what's the point anyway, That won't bring them back. Get people sad and madder still?.do we really need more bad news?

patriots88888

I fail to see how I was being inconsiderate to anyone but the OP. Why people wish to spread sad news like this is beyond me. What kind of discussion were you hoping to gain from this.

TombRaiderLover
23-01-09, 19:28
That's horrific. :rolleyes: The parents of the murdered children must be devastated.

I wouldn't be surprised if eventually this unfortunate event was to be directly linked by the media to a character in a recent film . . .

White face-paint?
Blackened eyes?
Use of a knife?

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/batman-balenw8.jpg

Hmm . . .

Mr.Burns
23-01-09, 19:47
A shame indeed however since all people can do in this thread is fight and say "That's disgusting!!!!!!", I see no reason to keep this open.