PDA

View Full Version : Mariana Bridi dies . .. .

Ilie_Fusarau
25-01-09, 22:36
Click (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/24/mariana-bridi-dies-miss-w_n_160551.html) My sincere condolences !:(

Immortalis08
25-01-09, 22:37
I just heard about it. She was misdiagnosed or something. Its a shame to lose someone so young. :(

digitizedboy
25-01-09, 23:04
So not only was she a young lady with ambition and prospects in her career but also had the greatest of intentions for her family. :( Depressing story, makes me wonder about life sometimes...

Ilie_Fusarau
25-01-09, 23:09
So not only was she a young lady with ambition and prospects in her career but also had the greatest of intentions for her family. :( Depressing story, makes me wonder about life sometimes...
That's exactly how I feel :( , this gives the french expression "C'est la vie" a whole new meaning . . . . . .

Nerd For Life
25-01-09, 23:10
I found out about this earlier today.

Life's so short... Poor girl. :(

SamReeves
26-01-09, 00:00
This is absolutely horrible, especially for someone so young like her. God bless her soul.

george_croft
26-01-09, 00:09
Oh dear god, i just read about her amputation yesterday and now this? May her soul rest in peace.

Hermina94
26-01-09, 00:13
poor girl....poor family...it's so sad how she started modelling that young just to earn money for her family.My sincere condolesence

TRhalloween
26-01-09, 00:23
This is very upsetting. She took advantage of what she could do in life. She appreciated it much more than I do.

:( Depressing story, makes me wonder about life sometimes...

Exactly :(

Sir Croft
26-01-09, 00:25
That's really sad, I saw about her amputation on tv yesterday and today they were talking about her death. It's really, really sad, she was a beautiful girl with a great future as model.

Camera Obscura
26-01-09, 00:48
I just heard about it. She was misdiagnosed or something. Its a shame to lose someone so young. :(

I lost my brother (age 7) to cancer because he was misdiagnosed by the doctors. By the time they found out the only thing that could be done was to amputate his infected leg, but by then it was too late.

Seeing this thread and reading the article on Mariana just made me think back on him. It's a shame, I thought with advances in technology and medicine, mistakes like this wouldn't happen anymore. My deepest condolences to the family, it's terrible to lose a child, but knowing that the loss could have been prevented is just something I can't describe in words.

viper456
26-01-09, 01:00
omg! If I'm honest stuff like this doesn't tend to affect me greatly if I don't know the person; but reading this I feel really sad! I mean to have your hands and feet amputated and then die anyway..shocking. Poor girl. She must of been traumatised! :(

Mr.Burns
26-01-09, 01:16
This is quite a shame. Especially for someone so young.

Nephili
26-01-09, 09:38
Poor girl :(

violentblossom
26-01-09, 14:23
i don't know anything about her, but i've just Googled her, and she was really pretty. :(

rowanlim
26-01-09, 14:34
That's truly unfortunate, she had a lot going for her :(

Angelx14
26-01-09, 14:43
Wait, I don't follow.. what does this urinary tract infection have to do with this doctors amputated her hands and feet. Doesn't sound right. Sad news though. Even if I've never heard of her. R.I.P