PDA

View Full Version : Omg. HELP HERE!

sheepydee
25-01-09, 22:56
OMG theres something i told someone at school about and now there so nastyful about it makes me wanna die :hea::hea: any ideas of how to make them shut up ?!

Lew
25-01-09, 22:57
Well it all depends on what it is....

Nerd For Life
25-01-09, 22:57
I didn't understand :?

sheepydee
25-01-09, 22:58
Well it all depends on what it is....
well i told him that i was planning on "doing myself in" because life sucked so much
now he wont drop it :mad:

viper456
25-01-09, 22:58
OMG theres something i told someone at school about and now there so nastyful about it makes me wanna die :hea::hea: any ideas of how to make them shut up ?!

yes, I have a very good idea! (http://www.theolivecentre.com.au/assets/images/Chainsaw1.jpg)

just relax. Ignore him. And be happy! Talk to friends, they will cheer you up :)

Nerd For Life
25-01-09, 23:01
yes, I have a very good idea! (http://www.theolivecentre.com.au/assets/images/Chainsaw1.jpg)

:vlol:

sheepydee
25-01-09, 23:01
this aint no laffing matter i need help

viper456
25-01-09, 23:02
this aint no laffing matter i need help

Were they being mean to you or were they just worrying?? They might just care if thats the case!

Sitting on your own won't make you feel better, you need to be around people you love!

Nerd For Life
25-01-09, 23:03
I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at viper's reply.

Relax... just ignore the guy. Don't give it too much thought, he'll eventually drop it.

Lew
Take the **** out of him then! Stand up for yourself.

sheepydee
sitting on your own won't make you feel better, you need to be around people you love!

hm yeah like that'll help

jamieoliver22
25-01-09, 23:04
well i told him that i was planning on "doing myself in" because life sucked so much
now he wont drop it :mad:

What do you mean by 'doing yourself in'? I hope you don't mean suicide =\

You have a whole live ahead of you, you can't do something as silly as that, you have so many people that love you. School life is hard, but everyone has to go through it. It won't be long until you have finished with school, got some good qualifications and have a decent life. Options like suiside may seem like the easiest option, but don't even think about it, you are just literly throwing your life away.

Benguitar
25-01-09, 23:05
Just say this.

"What ever dude... Moving on."

sheepydee
25-01-09, 23:05
What do you mean by 'doing yourself in'? I hope you don't mean suicide =\

You have a whole live ahead of you, you can't do something as silly as that, you have so many people that love you. School life is hard, but everyone has to go through it. It won't be long until you have finished with school, got some good qualifications and have a decent life. Options like suiside may seem like the easiest option, but don't even think about it, you are just literly throwing your life away.

yeah i do mean suicide :( but ther is something ive told someone else he keeps taking the mick and making me soo depressed and i dont think anyone really cares what happens to me

Tidus
25-01-09, 23:06
hm yeah like that'll help

Just a word of advice. If you're going to ask somebody for advice on a forum and they give it to you, please be kind enough not to throw it back in their faces, its quite rude. :)

sheepydee
25-01-09, 23:07
Just a word of advice. If you're going to ask somebody for advice on a forum and they give it to you, please be kind enough not to throw it back in their faces, its quite rude. :)

if u havent notcied im EXTREMELY STRESSED

Neteru
25-01-09, 23:09
Another drama thread. Do us a favour and stick to open chat. You're developing too much of a habit for this.