PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson is slowly turning into a Vienna sausage..

violentblossom
26-01-09, 16:50
okay, so maybe she's just gaining weight, but i'm sorry to say, she's one of the few who doesn't look good being a little thicker.

http://i41.************/2d0cdvk.jpg

http://i42.************/20nvgx.jpg

is it me, or does her face look pinched?

Mad Tony
26-01-09, 16:51
Eurgh, what's going on with her? Hopefully she can loose a bit of weight and go back to being one of the hottest women on Earth ;) :p

Seb_01225
26-01-09, 16:53
the only bad thing in these pics is her face it looks very strange.
but apart from that she looks fine :)

VonCroy360
26-01-09, 16:54
The thing that's more tragic is that these were taken at a "chilli cook-off event". Lmfao

amiro1989
26-01-09, 16:54
She reminded me Amanda Lepore.

Angelus
26-01-09, 16:56
I saw the pictures earlier on the Daily M(F)ail website earlier and immediately wondered what Mad Tony would think. :p

I personally think she looks great, although her clothes aren't very flattering.

tombraiderluka
26-01-09, 16:56
Ok I'm sorry but :vlol:

interstellardave
26-01-09, 16:57
Maybe she eats when she's upset---so it's no surprise that she really ate a lot during the 2nd half of the Cowboys' season! :p

Lenochka
26-01-09, 16:59
Aw
I can already see all the celeb gossip blogs jumping all over this =/

da tomb raider!
26-01-09, 17:00
Urgh, now she looks even more revolting than she did before!

oocladableeblah
26-01-09, 17:00
Wow :yik: last time I saw her was in that Dukes of Hazard movie my god she has changed.

Cactusman
26-01-09, 17:01
The most troubling thing is that her face looks like she had a bad face-lift or something...

george_croft
26-01-09, 17:02
Its not easy always being in top-shape, gaining a little weight every now and then is understandable. I hope she finds a normal weight and keeps it, because, honestly, she looks a lot uglier when she's super thin. I thought she looked horrible in the photoshoot of her humping a car in a pink bikini.

It's her lack of fashion sense I'm worried about.

sandygrimm
26-01-09, 17:02
O_O a star with meat on.. now that's a rare sight!:D

Mad Tony
26-01-09, 17:03
Wow :yik: last time I saw her was in that Dukes of Hazard movie my god she has changed.That was the main reason why I bought it. Turned out to be a good movie anyway :p

violentblossom
26-01-09, 17:04
Its not easy always being in top-shape, gaining a little weight every now and then is understandable. I hope she finds a normal weight and keeps it, because, honestly, she looks a lot uglier when she's super thin. I thought she looked horrible in the photoshoot of her humping a car in a pink bikini.

her face is what slays me, lol..

i don't think anyone looks good super thin, but sheesh, her body gains weight and her faces LOSES it, what the hello?

Neteru
26-01-09, 17:07
OMG let's point and make comments at another human being because they're getting fat. OMG isn't that disgusting. OMG I'm so superficial. OMG.

Really. Have none of you nothing better to do? Do you feel better about yourselves now?

Greenkey2
26-01-09, 17:10
Dear God, are we seriously going to start flinging mud pies at someone - admittedly a celebrity - because they're NOT a stick insect? :hea:

Personally, I like to see women with some meat on their bones. We - women in particular - need padding in certain places, otherwise sitting down on a hard surface risks making said hard object look like a student digs' wall after all the posters have been taken down.

Whoever gives a flying rat's squeaker whether Jessica Simpson has put on a few pounds? Check out the photos of children starving in Gaza if you want something to cry about.

Give the girl a break, please :rolleyes: