PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever slugged a parent?

wantafanta
28-01-09, 23:48
I punched my dad once when I was fifteen and I threw things at both parents and shoved my mom. I wish I hadn't done those things. I even called my grandfather a name. Is it just me, or has anyone else slugged a parent?

irjudd
28-01-09, 23:52
If by slugged you mean threw slugs at. And if by slugs you mean little slimy creatures that look like snails without shells.

digitizedboy
28-01-09, 23:52
Hell .. no, never.

Have they forgiven you now?

trXD
28-01-09, 23:53
No.

lararoxs
28-01-09, 23:56
I have never physically harmed either of my parents.
I havent even Verbally abused them, as much as I would sometimes like to, to my Father!

irjudd
28-01-09, 23:58
I punched my dad once when I was fifteen and I threw things at both parents and shoved my mom. I wish I hadn't done those things. I even called my grandfather a name. Is it just me, or has anyone else slugged a parent?A bit violent aren't we? And bragging about it a bit hmmm? :whi:

Joely-Moley
29-01-09, 00:01
Have had to restrain myself from hitting my dad a few times, actually many times.
Probably good thing I havenít heard from him in 3 years.

lararoxs
29-01-09, 00:04
Have had to restrain myself from hitting my dad a few times, actually many times.
Probably good thing I havenít heard from him in 3 years.

I can relate to that extremly well! And the sad thing is I agree!

Hairhelmet12
29-01-09, 00:10
nope but my older brother and my dad have been in a couple fights with eatch other...but..ya know thats what happend when your really drunk

Psychos'Я'Us
29-01-09, 00:11
Nope, never even tho they can be really annoying sometimes.

oocladableeblah
29-01-09, 00:12
Nope, I have wanted to, but don't since I know I am just angry and I don't hate them.
I have said verbal things before :whi: but other than that I don't really do anything harmful to my parents, I have found it best now to just not say anything and just let it be.

da tomb raider!
29-01-09, 00:13
Good Heavens, no!

amiro1989
29-01-09, 00:14
I already said things, not in front of them obviously, sometimes you're just mad at them and it's normal, but hitting them, N-E-V-E-R and NEVER will.

But, you know, I don't think it's right that some people judge you on this thread, I mean, we don't know what is the status of your family: if you've been abused, or something like that.... :(

I know violence is not the solution, but if you only tried to protect yourself, because they've done something harmful (like physically), then I guess it's not your fault...

Olabelle
29-01-09, 00:39
Me and my dad have been up in each other's face before, and it took all I had not to hit him, but I didn't, because regardless of how stupid the thing he was mad over was, and how angry and unfair he treated me, he's still my father.

ECB
29-01-09, 00:44
Never and I don't plan to.

They brought me into this world.

EmeraldFields
29-01-09, 00:47
No, I find it very disrespectful. My parents would slap me silly if I would've punched them.

Quasimodo
29-01-09, 00:48
What a weird damn topic.

irjudd
29-01-09, 00:50
What a weird damn topic.
You know you like it.

CerebralAssassin
29-01-09, 00:56
I punched my dad once when I was fifteen and I threw things at both parents and shoved my mom. I wish I hadn't done those things. I even called my grandfather a name. Is it just me, or has anyone else slugged a parent?

well...let's just say i'm glad you don't have a gun..:whi:

MattTR
29-01-09, 00:57
What a weird damn topic.

Why? It's reality, the world is messed up now days, and it's common.

Anyways, I've never and would never get in a physical fights with my parents, especially my mother, who I love more than anything. As for my father, he can be a liar and a jerk sometimes, so I've just cursed him out a few times and let him hear it like it is. :)

That's all though, I love my parents no matter what. :hug:

Indiana Croft
29-01-09, 00:58
I've head butted my mother. Long story, she deserved it. I will never apologize for it either.

BTW, you don't know her or Me, so don't judge what I did

irjudd
29-01-09, 00:59
I've head butted my mother. Long story, she deserved it. I will never apologize for it either.

BTW, you don't know her or Me, so don't judge what I did
I'm judging you.

Quasimodo
29-01-09, 01:01
^There you go. Who'd want to admit to being an abuser (of anything or anyone, under any circumstances) here when you know you'll be judged for it? That's pooping where you play, man.
You know you like it.

Maybe I'll open up a new thread: Have you ever punted a puppy? *giggle*

Oh man that's awful.

Nevermind me, carry on...

Indiana Croft
29-01-09, 01:01
I'm judging you.

She abused me for years. And now I'm judging you

MattTR
29-01-09, 01:02
I'm judging you.

I'm judging you for judging people, how's that? :p

irjudd
29-01-09, 01:03

Oh man that's awful.

Nevermind me, carry on...
The latest fashion is to open a thread for every sadistic thing you think of. Better get started, there is a 60 second delay between posts so you'll be here all night.

God Horus
29-01-09, 01:04

Oh my gosh that's terrible! :smk:

findme
29-01-09, 01:08
i called my grandmother not a pleasant word when i was 5. i felt so bad i like cried for days after.

i miss her sfm. :(

I've head butted my mother.

http://i37.************/15n7ygn.jpg

Indiana Croft
29-01-09, 01:11
i called my grandmother not a pleasant word when i was 5. i felt so bad i like cried for days after.

i miss her sfm. :(

http://i37.************/15n7ygn.jpg

:vlol: I love you for that lol

wantafanta
29-01-09, 01:21
Well, it looks like I'm alone in this. I don't get how anybody could think I was bragging about this. I'm actually ashamed of it now. But my dad could be pretty violent at times. He passed away, but we had long ago made amends and were on great terms. I was the only one with him when he passed on.

My motivation for posting this was to learn how dysfunctional we were, and it appears we were quite so. We all have things we'd rather keep hidden, but I took a chance sharing to see if I could learn something.

Encore
29-01-09, 01:22

I think the logical one to follow should be: "Have you ever parented a slug?"

irjudd
29-01-09, 01:23
I'm getting a fun mental picture now :vlol:

MattTR
29-01-09, 01:23

Rescuing baby slugs, then nursing them back to health.. that sounds like next week's topic. :tmb:

Thanks for the suggestion, Encore. :hug:

spikejones
29-01-09, 01:24
funnily enough.. I was just about to make that statement - but not as a suggestion for a thread title. I was just gonna say:

"have you ever parented a slug"?

oh well.

have you ever peppered a child?:p

MattTR
29-01-09, 01:25
funnily enough.. I was just about to make that statement - but not as a suggestion for a thread title. I was just gonna say:

"have you ever parented a slug"?

oh well.

have you ever peppered a child?:p

Have you ever pickled a pepper? Hmm? :pi:

Mr.Burns
29-01-09, 01:49
We're done here.