PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember in the 90's when...

laracroftswest
02-02-09, 05:01
I miss the 90's. I hope you all do too. So I made this thread to remember all of those amazing things from the 90's happened. You can use any topic from the 90's.

Do you remember in the 90's when... Lara Croft was the biggest thing in gaming?

Nefertiti_89
02-02-09, 05:28
^ of course! :D

Who remembers when Kurt Cobain died? I do, I was 5, and my sister was 15, and she locked herself in her room and cried for 3 weeks. It was good for her, she lost 8kgs lol.

I also remember, the Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Hanson and all that nonsense, Leggings being cool, Baywatch, Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" (I think that was the 90's...) constantly playing my game boy and being anti-social, push pops, and an array of Australia specific things that can be found on a certain facebook group.

I miss the 90's so bad =(

AmericanAssassin
02-02-09, 05:36
The 90's = Rugrats (best cartoon ever), the ORIGINAL Power Rangers (my heroes), and the classic Tomb Raider games (guess my thoughts). Wow! :mis:

innocentvenus
02-02-09, 05:47
I remember in the 90's when...

Batman the Animated series was on, as was X-Men TAS and Spider-Man TAS. There was also the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys. Those annoying platform sneakers and slap bracelets!

Ward Dragon
02-02-09, 07:08
I remember when Saturday morning cartoons didn't suck and the average game was huge with complicated level design :D

Lenochka
02-02-09, 07:09
Only thing that really sticks out in my head about the 90's is Pokemon lmao
That **** consumed my life xD

Carbonek_0051
02-02-09, 07:12
Hmm 90's for me? Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Power Rangers, Batman (the cartoon), Animaniacs, Tomb Raider, & Spyro.:D

My life was awsome in the 90's :cool:

toxicraider
02-02-09, 07:15
Yay Pokemon ^_^

All saturday shows, my gameboy colour, those pokemon cards and how everyone used to ***** about them :D

ajrich17901
02-02-09, 07:19
The good ol 90's gotta love em.

My 90's consisted of, Nickelodeon, Tomb raider and resident evil lol

Goose
02-02-09, 07:24
Yea certainly Ren and Stimpy, that was on another level.

I remember the 90s better when i find old VHS tapes i taped from tv back then, just watching the adverts between a movie make me remember so many things.

Remember 486Mhz computers. Some had Turbo buttons.

Ward Dragon
02-02-09, 07:29
Remember 486Mhz computers. Some had Turbo buttons.

I think my little brother found the Turbo button now that you mention it :p He got behind the computer one day and pressed a red button while it was on and the PC started smoking :vlol:

tomkat
02-02-09, 07:47
90s MUSIC! In general, that was awesome (mostly - assuming you ignored all the boybands :D)
Grunge era... whoo hoo!

Goose
02-02-09, 08:06
I think my little brother found the Turbo button now that you mention it :p He got behind the computer one day and pressed a red button while it was on and the PC started smoking :vlol:

Lol, that's all it seemed to do, just break the computer. May as well have been the self destruct button. But then again gaming PC's didnt cost over a thousand pounds back then.

gbetch
02-02-09, 08:16
Oh the 90s!!!

These are a few of the awsomest things:

-Daria (i'm so like her now)

-Garbage (Push It, Queer, and Only happy when it rains are my faves)

-Clarissa Explains it all (zomg)

-Goosebumps

-Are you afraid of the dark?

-Nintendo 64

-Nightmare Before Christmas

-Rocko's Modern Life

-Ren & Stimpy

-Grunge Fashon (I think its trying to come back)

-Grunge Music

I want to g back to the 90!!! it was so great.

Remember when cell phones were really rare to see and only rich important ppl had em? Now everyone has one and hey do so many things. heh.

laralover_07
02-02-09, 08:18
Who here remembers BN? It was an awesome biscuit that you could get little carrier tubs for. And I'm sure it had a catchy advert too, but I've forgotton it. :(

Saturday Cartoons, UBOS!!!, Art Attack was like, my favourite.

Tomb Raider III, that sorta sums up my life... Ah well....

Another thing I remember was this white bear that giggled to celebrate the Millenium...

Lara's Backpack
02-02-09, 08:26
^ Art attack was the best, I lived for that show!

There was also Tomb raider, Pokemon and primary school, and Britney Spears' "hit me one more time".

Just things that stick out in my mind :p

MiCkiZ88
02-02-09, 12:24
90's:

Staying out all day and playing out door games (even people in their 20's) instead of just sitting infront of the tv/pc/console with mates like most seem to do now.

Dance music

School disco

Proper winters & summers

Late 90's:

Playstation, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy (ps1 games), N64, 007 Golden Eye

digitizedboy
02-02-09, 12:33
I miss the 90's. I hope you all do too. So I made this thread to remember all of those amazing things from the 90's happened. You can use any topic from the 90's.

Do you remember in the 90's when... Lara Croft was the biggest thing in gaming?

Loved the late 90s, when I was in my late teens. And like you say, TR was big then. I can remember renting TR2 on the playstation from the video store and not wanting to give it back. lol The music was **** in the 90s though wasn't it? I can only think of a few bands I actually appreciated, like The Verve, The Prodigy...
I also have fond memories of the football tournaments back then too, like the okayish USA staging of the world cup and the awesome France 98.

Damn, wished I was 18 again...

Smog
02-02-09, 12:55
Robot Wars, back when Friday night TV was worth watching:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGtr37KgsYg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGtr37KgsYg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kristi
02-02-09, 13:03
90's remeber me the days my house was full of people,I rebuilt my house,I watched NGE,Pokemon and Sailor Moon:p and many other animes.

Mighty 90's.
Ooh,I also saw my first and last snowfall!And my first PC!And my first PS1!

Shark_Blade
02-02-09, 13:37
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Aaah! Real Monsters

Jazz Jack Rabbit

Hmm..what else do I miss? Oh yeah, Windows 95. Now I remembered waay back in pre-school I learn computer class, there was no Windows only Stars with black screen and coding. :eek:Sure is terrible if pc is like that today.

Eddie Haskell
02-02-09, 13:41
90's...bleh! They couldn't even come close to competing with the 70's, or even the 80's for that matter. But I really miss the 60's and that white bread world a lot.

Lew
02-02-09, 13:43
Watching Scooby Doo constantly on CABLE television, ahhh the days before Sky.

violentblossom
02-02-09, 13:43
^ of course! :D

Who remembers when Kurt Cobain died? I do, I was 5, and my sister was 15, and she locked herself in her room and cried for 3 weeks. It was good for her, she lost 8kgs lol.

I miss the 90's so bad =(

Meh, i'm not big on Cobain, but i was sad when Selena and Tupac died (though i was only 8 and 9 for those events).

Man, the 90's had some good t.v shows...!

Larapink
02-02-09, 13:46
Yeah I remember the 90's clearly, but I would have liked to have remembered the 80s but I was too young. :p

sandygrimm
02-02-09, 13:48
... when cartoons were good :D
UsBq_K1WLsE

TR FAN 18
02-02-09, 14:12
When TV (in the UK) didn't suck. Now we get so many talent and reality shows shoved on our screens.

Other things are:
Playstation
N64
When SEGA didn't suck
Brilliant cartoons
When the UK Top 40 wasn't full of rubbish
VHS & VCRs
Classic DOS games

mizuno_suisei
02-02-09, 14:16
I liked the 90's because I remember the feeling when I first played Tomb Raider (Then obviously TR2,3 and TLR then TRC in 2000, which isnt the 90's) And I also miss being young and innocent and not really getting into trouble for anything :p

Mr.LadyCroft
02-02-09, 14:22
I remember all the shows, they were actually worth watching. ;)

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 14:26
I was born back in 92 but yes I can still remember most of those. Anybody remember Rosie and Jim or Tots TV or even Wizadora?

Jo269976
02-02-09, 14:30
When you could buy 'Um Bongo'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcKabu50-J8

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 14:33
Opal fruits when they where sweet and tasty which turned into those horrible sour dry mouthed leaving poisonous starburst they have today :vlol:

violentblossom
02-02-09, 14:35
Opal fruits when they where sweet and tasty which turned into those horrible sour dry mouthed leaving poisonous starburst they have today :vlol:

i'm deeply offended by your dislike of Starburst. :mad:

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 14:40
i'm deeply offended by your dislike of Starburst. :mad:

I prefere pickled flavoured chocolate fingers:ton:

Remember when we first experienced the phenonmen(sp?) which was Miss. Lara Croft female adventure/archeaologist!:)

violentblossom
02-02-09, 14:43
I prefere pickled flavoured chocolate fingers:ton:

:confused:

that sounds disgusting.

:p

:ton:

give me your address, i'm going to send you a million starburst and a hug, for liking such weird food.

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 14:51
:confused:

that sounds disgusting.

:ton:

give me your address, i'm going to send you a million starburst and a hug, for liking such weird food.

lol Yum:cln:

Lara Croft!
02-02-09, 15:05
things that came first

PS1 - Classic TRS + Playing TR for the first time
Backstreet boys
N Sync
Innocent Britney Spears
Spice Girls
Xena
MCGyver
Baywatch
Beverly Hills 90210

rowanlim
02-02-09, 15:31
Friends, Sailormoon, Pokemon, Lara Croft, the Corrs.

Can't remember anything else :p

Benguitar
02-02-09, 15:36
BAYWATCH!!!!!! O_O

When I was like 5-6-7 my mom and I used to watch it.

violentblossom
02-02-09, 15:42
omg, Walker Texas Ranger was the lamest. show. EVER.

touchthesky
02-02-09, 15:49
Opening Monster Munch/Quavers/Regular Walkers Crisps and finding these bad boys;
http://www.julesverne.ca/images/imgjvmedal/tazo_1996_daffy-Verne.jpg

Los Angeles
02-02-09, 15:53
I wish I was born in the 80s...

Well, the 90s: Disney Cartoons, Sega, Britney Spears, california, all those cool things.

The world sucks now... The music is crap, the actors are dumb, everything else is getting worse. :mad:

Hyper_Crazy
02-02-09, 15:55
ZZZap!
Ns6L-XG7Yvg

Jo269976
02-02-09, 15:57
ZZZap!
Ns6L-XG7Yvg

OMFG!
I was obsessed with that show when I was little :cln:

violentblossom
02-02-09, 15:57
^ haha. i need to watch me some English t.v.. you guys have the best shows, it seems. :(

why did we get stuck with SpongeBob?

Psychos'Я'Us
02-02-09, 16:03
Playing Tomb Raider for the very first time, Watching cartoons every Sunday morning in bed, Scooby Doo and other stuff that I can't remember.

I wish I was born in the 80s...

Me too :(

violentblossom
02-02-09, 16:10
why do you wish you were born in the 80's? lol.

i was and don't remember a thing. :confused:

Forwen
02-02-09, 16:33
The 90's are over? :yik:

jamieoliver22
02-02-09, 16:42
Stolen from Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2417346089):

You know you're a British 90s kid if...

1. You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
2. You remember when it was actually worth getting up on a Saturday morning to watch Live&Kicking (you know the number - 0181 811 8181!)
3. You had a huge fringe at some point in your childhood.
4. You remember reading and watching "Goosebumps".
5. You took plastic cartoon lunchboxes to school.
6. You remember the craze of YoYo's and Tamagotchis (and the subsequent banning of them in school).
7. You still get the urge to say "Not" after every sentence. Not.
8. You knew that Kimberley, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger, were meant to be. ♥
9. You collected Pokémon cards.
10. You played and/or collected Pogs.
11. You had a weird alien that lived in gooey stuff in a plastic 'pod' and thought that if you stuck 2 back to back they would have a baby!
12. You watched the original Postman Pat, Fireman Sam and Ninja Turtles (back in the day when they were 'Hero' Turtles).
13. You remember when the new Beenie Babies were always sold out.
14. You got your mum to buy 'BN' buscuits.
15. You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears but at the corners of your eyes.
16. You know the Macarena by heart and Saturday Night too.
17. "Talk to the hand".
18. You remember the time before Literacy and Numeracy hour existed.
19. You thought that Brain from "Pinkey and the Brain" actually could take over the world.
20. You remember Bum Bags, they weren't even cool then.
21. You always wanted to be on Fun House.
22. You collected Tazos.
23. 2 words, Spice Girls.
24. "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Saved By The Bell" were your favourite shows.
25. You wore as many shag bands as you could fit on your arm.
26. You remember Robbie leaving and Take That splitting up :'(
27. You wanted lights in your trainers like the cool kids.
28. Nintendo was replaced by Super Nintendo (sorry but the Princess is in another castle).
29. Computer screens were black (or green) with white writing.
30. Disney, Coke and MacDonalds ruled the world.
31. You thought that "South Park" was hillarious even if you didn't get half the jokes.
32. You had a Nokia 3310 (or really wanted one).
33. Michael Jackson was weird but still respected for his music.
34. All the boys had their hair in 'curtains'.
35. Nickelodeon was cool.
36. The Chuckle Brothers were not.
37. "Wax on, Wax off." Need i say more?
38. You wore Addidas 3 stripe joggers or poppers.
39. Nike Air Max and Reebok Classics were 'must have' trainers (and Kickers for school).
40. Girls thought blue mascara looked good.
41. Girls thought hair mascara looked good.
42. You remember Mr. Motivator.
43. You had scrunchies in every colour and hair bands with your name on it in glitter.
44. You bought Smash Hits Magazine for the song lyrics.
45. Everyone owned something from NafNaf or Fruit Of The Loom (probably in grey).
46. You ate Spicy Tomato flavour Space Raiders (and they were only 10p!).
47. Tammy Girl was where we got our cool clothes.
48. Good Saturday evening telly consisted of "Gladiators", "Catchphrase" and "Noel's House Party".
49. You loved CKone.
50. It's PJ and Duncan not Ant and Dec.
51. Everyone ate Fruit Salads and Black Jacks.
52. Chris Evans presented everything.
53. You had at least one Troll.
54. You had / wanted / hated Furbys.
55. You remember that "Hooch" was the original alcopop.
56. You taped the Pepsi Chart Show.
57. "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I then?" was the answer to all insults.
58. You shouted "LEG IT!" when running away from something.
59. You wore jelly shoes.
60. You loved "Knightmare" and "The Crystal Maze" (which are now repeated on Challege TV!).
61. You were always singing the theme tune to "Round The Twist".
62. They will ALWAYS be Opal Fruits, not Starbursts.
63. You had a million gel pens.
64. You watched "The Poddington Peas".
65. You remember classic Levi's ads such as "Spaceman" and "Flat Eric".
66. "If you like a lot of chocolate on your buscuit join our Club".
67. You remember the craze of Sratch and Sniff.
68. You remember Sony Walkmans.
69. You know who Alf is.
70. You waited for 7.30pm on BBC1 every friday to watch TOTP.
71. You wanted to / tried to make Tracey Island.
72. You compared football stickers in the playground "got, got, need".

Angelus
02-02-09, 17:01
GEL PENS! Who remembers the scented ones!? :vlol:

That list brought back so many memories! :D I used to watch Sabrina religiously!

Lenochka
02-02-09, 17:30
^
omg Gel Pens were HUGE here xD
I remember whenever we had a desk clean day everyone was trading Gel Pen's instead of doing anything the techer told us lmao

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 17:46
ZZZap!
Ns6L-XG7Yvg

ZAP! It used to be on after Art attack on Citv I loved the one with the rubber gloves making things who remembers the clay type squirells who taught maths. One of them was dress like Zorro and grey.:)

Does anyone also remember on Nick Jr. probably for the late teens. the Face

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 17:53
ZAP! It used to be on after Art attack on Citv I loved the one with the rubber gloves making things who remembers the clay type squirells who taught maths. One of them was dress like Zorro and grey.:)

Does anyone also remember Face on Nick Jr. probably for the British late teens. Does anybody also remember the Babar elephant show, little bear stories and bananas in pyjamas:)

EDIT: What happened there I didn't double post I went to edit?

Siberian Tiger
02-02-09, 18:03
You know you're a British 90s kid if...

2. You remember when it was actually worth getting up on a Saturday morning to watch Live&Kicking (you know the number - 0181 811 8181!)
6. You remember the craze of YoYo's and Tamagotchis (and the subsequent banning of them in school).
8. You knew that Kimberley, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger, were meant to be. ♥
11. You had a weird alien that lived in gooey stuff in a plastic 'pod' and thought that if you stuck 2 back to back they would have a baby!
12. You watched the original Postman Pat, Fireman Sam and Ninja Turtles (back in the day when they were 'Hero' Turtles).
15. You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears but at the corners of your eyes.
17. "Talk to the hand".
19. You thought that Brain from "Pinkey and the Brain" actually could take over the world.
22. You collected Tazos.
24. "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Saved By The Bell" were your favourite shows.
28. Nintendo was replaced by Super Nintendo (sorry but the Princess is in another castle).
31. You thought that "South Park" was hillarious even if you didn't get half the jokes.
39. Nike Air Max and Reebok Classics were 'must have' trainers (and Kickers for school).
43. You had scrunchies in every colour and hair bands with your name on it in glitter.
45. Everyone owned something from NafNaf or Fruit Of The Loom (probably in grey).
48. Good Saturday evening telly consisted of "Gladiators", "Catchphrase" and "Noel's House Party".
49. You loved CKone.
57. "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I then?" was the answer to all insults.
60. You loved "Knightmare" and "The Crystal Maze" (which are now repeated on Challege TV!).
69. You know who Alf is.

Oh my lord... brings back so many memories. I am a 90s child, I have just turned 20. Ooh the nostalgia.

TR FAN 18
02-02-09, 18:51
OMG! I forgot Knightmare & Crystal Maze. Those shows were (and still are) awesome! I also loved watching the repeats on Challenge.
Also, The Chart Show was just brilliant. One of the best shows that was on ITV. Now, there's hardly anything on worth watching on Saturday Mornings (just that Toonattik crap with the most annoying presenters ever!)

Draco
02-02-09, 18:51
... when cartoons were good :D
UsBq_K1WLsE

I forgot how awesome that one was...now I need to order it on DVD.

Mona Sax
02-02-09, 18:56
I much prefer the 80's, to be honest (mostly due to childhood nostalgia, I guess). In my personal life, some pretty awesome things happened to me - I still consider my high school and college years the best period of my life so far - but pop culture wise, I pretty much skipped that decade (much like the current one).

Angelx14
02-02-09, 19:00
90's SUCK! The fashion was just.. UGH! EW! Dude, 90's probably were the worst years of all.

xMyrax
02-02-09, 19:01
Edit : ^ Oh my God Aggy D: Nooo! Don't do this to me ;-; *sniffles* lol I do agree with the fashion bit though, it was hilarious

I discussed this with Dollie the other day, we had a whole night of sharing 90's music, the cheesy pop, all the awesome dance music xD VENGABOYS AND MR.PRESIDENTS 'COCO JUMBO'! Who's with me?! xD lmao
90's are a big part of me, mainly cause my childhood was all 90's and music was a big part of it as well, it's my most memorable memory of my childhood. Tapes, posters, videos, they're all still in the basement. I love going down there and looking back at everything I had :D It's a good ol' big feeling of nostalgia <3 90's ftfwwwwww

Eddie Guerrero12
02-02-09, 21:06
One Program

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhbLrSQKyY

Havent heard it in a long time and I still remember the words:p
Memories:(

Los Angeles
02-02-09, 21:10
Good old times... Remember the chewing gum with the stickers inside?

scion05
02-02-09, 21:19
Yo'll TeLL YoU WHaT I WAnT, WHaT i REALly REALly WAnT!

http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/2008/03/12/spice_girls_retro.jpg

AtItudes!

:jmp:

Tonyrobinson
02-02-09, 21:57
http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/music_images/Steps_why_better_best_forgotten_album.jpg

They really are better to be forgotten :vlol:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NNRHZXXNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

TRhalloween
02-02-09, 22:24
Garbage (Temptation Waits and others often give me nostalgia as if I'm back in the 90s)

Goosebumps

Sega Saturn

17. "Talk to the hand".
22. You collected Tazos.
49. You loved CKone.
69. You know who Alf is.

Some of these. My brothers and my sister would probably fill in for the other ones.

ZZZap!
Ns6L-XG7Yvg

Is that what it was called?! :eek: Thank you so much. I was wondering what this was called. So nostalgic.

da tomb raider!
02-02-09, 22:38
Ah, the 90's. Gaming was great, with the launch of PlayStation and Dreamcast, and with series like Tomb Raider, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic and Tekken at their very peak. They were also the years when I was travelling the world, which was awesome. Oh, and if my memory serves me, the internet was made public in the 90's too. Great times. :D

gbetch
02-02-09, 22:46
Best show ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwXzO7xiSXk

TRhalloween
02-02-09, 23:08
Best show ever!!!

I love Daria lol
She's so cynical :D

MattTR
02-02-09, 23:10
90's.. ahh yes.

Pokemon, Rugrats.. Scooby doo..

Good, better music, it rocked. :D

Oh yeah, and classic Tomb Raider! It was the best.. if only we could go back time, I definitely would! :o

Dixie
03-02-09, 00:48
Best show ever!!!

Aww I love Daria! Too bad it doesn't come on anymore, though I at least have the "Is it College Yet?" dvd.

I remember when Saturday morning cartoons were like, an event. And 90210. Why is no one mentioning 90210? It was THE show of the 90s!

Oo. Forgot to mention S Club 7.

Lew
03-02-09, 01:00
90's SUCK! The fashion was just.. UGH! EW! Dude, 90's probably were the worst years of all.

I liked the fashion in the movie Wild Things.... and early 90s fashion cause that was kinda 80s. But i'm noting these on films ive seen.

Megalith
03-02-09, 02:02
90's...bleh! They couldn't even come close to competing with the 70's, or even the 80's for that matter. But I really miss the 60's and that white bread world a lot.

The 80's pwn all!:p

aileenwuornos
03-02-09, 05:47
^ Art attack was the best, I lived for that show!

There was also Tomb raider, Pokemon and primary school, and Britney Spears' "hit me one more time".

Just things that stick out in my mind :p

Oh god, I loved Art Attack! And I'm sure all the 90's Aus children remember George from Play School?! Oh gods, that show used to be the ****.

GEL PENS! Who remembers the scented ones!? :vlol:

That list brought back so many memories! :D I used to watch Sabrina religiously!

I loved gel pens and Sabrina.
When the Smashing Pumpkins were still the Smashing Pumpkins, the birth of Tool (my parents raised me on some interesting tunes), the rise and quick fall of nu-metal (hahahhahahah), FUTURAMA! (well, end of the nineties but still!)

Using VHS! That's a real kicker that one. And when Aladdin first came out in cinemas. Seeing the movie TOY STORY and being AMAZED at the quality of computer graphics..

Playing Dino Crisis on PS1

Who can forget BUFFY?! That show used to scare the living daylights out of me when I was little and I watch it now, can't stand more than one episode at a time, the acting is soooo bad.

Harry Potter ;)

Nefertiti_89
03-02-09, 05:59
Zomg I remember George!!

Who remembers Gumby here?

aileenwuornos
03-02-09, 05:59
Zomg I remember George!!

Who remembers Gumby here?

I do, I do, I do!
I have a Pokey AND Gumby figurine at home ;)

Nefertiti_89
03-02-09, 06:04
Aw so jealous right now!
I used to have a gumby but when I got a puppy and he was teething gumby came to grief lol

I also remember Cheeze TV lol how tragic that was!

ThatNorskChick
03-02-09, 06:07
Ah Daria. She was my hero.

Haha and I had a Gumby figurine too...except I chewed on his head. I'm surprised I didn't die of lead poisoning or something horrible.

KurtisLonely
03-02-09, 06:17
I really miss the 90's... especially the music.. music is important in my life.. and... 90's music makes me happy!

wM-Mk26N6wQ
buXJlBd3Mf8
aTod6ecTzUg

I miss this music =[ and I miss the times that everyone was talking about the new Tomb Raider games.. =\

Nefertiti_89
03-02-09, 06:19
^Omg yes!

The music of the 90s was like that of no other decade, so happy so carefree!

patriots88888
03-02-09, 09:23
I remember I was a lot younger then! :D I so wants to go back again! :( :o

TR93
03-02-09, 09:24
Boy oh boy this brings back some memories,
I would've been like 8 years old...but good times,
I miss then so much,
Hahah...I remember all that pop music on TV..
Such a care free time...now it's school school school:p

SilviaIsMyHero
03-02-09, 09:34
Damn, I miss 90's so much. :( It was decade like no other. I remember Aqua, Enigma, Natalie Imbruglia and No Doubt made debuts. Will & Grace first aired in late 90's as well as Stargate SG-1 and V.I.P. (Vallery Irons Protection). They all ended now. I remember how I used to play old Tomb Raider games, Gex 3, Crash Bandicoot games...I wish I could go back, it was amazing. :(

Pietras
03-02-09, 09:36
Of course I miss the 90's as it was my childhood. Exactly how it is with our parents and 60s, 70s and 80s :p Kids will be praising 00s soon too when thye grow up ;)

Punaxe
03-02-09, 09:39
A while ago I spent a night re-discoverying 90's eurodance music on YouTube :D Still awesome.

touchthesky
03-02-09, 15:36
We were talking about this today in college. We came up with;

Nerds.(sweets)
Gobstoppers.
Baby Bop!
Musical lollys (those ones you sucked and you heard the music in your head lol)
Spice girls lollies.
Mr freeze (flinstones and regular)
zzzap
tots tv
rosie and jim
smtv live
pogs
walkers crisps freebies

Nefertiti_89
03-02-09, 15:43
Wax On.
Wax Off.

Tonyrobinson
03-02-09, 16:00
Who remembers The Dinosaurs!

Honey I'm home!

Nefertiti_89
03-02-09, 16:19
^ Oh My God yes!

I even had a board game of them! I still dont know the point of it to this very day, but I do recall it being very entertaining when I was 6 years old lol.

Angelx14
03-02-09, 16:34
Edit : ^ Oh my God Aggy D: Nooo! Don't do this to me ;-; *sniffles* lol I do agree with the fashion bit though, it was hilarious

I discussed this with Dollie the other day, we had a whole night of sharing 90's music, the cheesy pop, all the awesome dance music xD VENGABOYS AND MR.PRESIDENTS 'COCO JUMBO'! Who's with me?! xD lmao
90's are a big part of me, mainly cause my childhood was all 90's and music was a big part of it as well, it's my most memorable memory of my childhood. Tapes, posters, videos, they're all still in the basement. I love going down there and looking back at everything I had :D It's a good ol' big feeling of nostalgia <3 90's ftfwwwwww
Heh, I'm sorry to disappoint you Myra darling, but 90's did suck :ton: I agree, wer efew of good memories, but only few. I never really liked 90's. And music? Gawd.. :rolleyes: (except the MC Hammer one - Can't touch this XDD. EPIC!) XD Sorry for the hatred here folks, but I'm not really a 90's child. 80's were MUCH better (at least that's how it looks). Even the music is 100x better :p

And well, also this century sucks. It looks more like the century of sex not technology :rolleyes: SO yeah, 80's AND 20's rock :D :ton:

TRhalloween
03-02-09, 20:02
Who can forget BUFFY?! That show used to scare the living daylights out of me when I was little and I watch it now, can't stand more than one episode at a time, the acting is soooo bad.

Bad acting?! :eek:

IceColdLaraCroft
03-02-09, 22:02
Bad acting?! :eek:

Maybe they only saw the unaired pilot or select episodes from Season 6