PDA

View Full Version : Heroes: Fugitives (Please watch!)

Fdx Croft
02-02-09, 23:53
hi everyone! Like you should know, tonight is the premiere of the new volume of Heroes on NBC after the Superbowl!

Im really excited about it... but a little sad because it seems that Meredith died in the explosion...

I really would like to ask something to you north-american fans! Like you maybe know, Heroes has been suffering low ratings lately... I know the emission after the superbowl is a really good timeline... but we must do everything possible to make those numbers go up!

Well, Ill have to wait a few hours to watch it... it starts in 1h05m I think...

Cheers and thanks friends!

Lew
02-02-09, 23:55
Heroes went downhill after the first few episodes of season 3.... and it was so promising too.

Carbonek_0051
02-02-09, 23:55
Only 2 more hours!!!!

I am extremely hyped.:jmp:

Heroes went downhill after the first few episodes of season 3.... and it was so promising too.

Really, because I felt the quality of the story and show went up in the last few episodes.:)

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 00:02
^ Yes, I think so too! Epiode 13 ROCKED!

Yes Lew, the first episode was great... the 2nd too... the 3rd a little boring... but later it became very intense! Really Im not lying! Please give Heroes another chance pleaseeee :p :) :cln: :jmp:

Im going to watch it live online! :D

Immortalis08
03-02-09, 00:02

I agree but perhaps for different reasons. I really like how everyone had to balance their regular lives with their powers (well somewhat) and how they were just beginning to discover them. Its starting to focus too much on these super powers instead of character development itself IMO. Now...its kinda heading a cliche' direction.

But I have nothing better to do on Monday nights, so I am interested in seeing how they can pull it off.

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 00:10
^ Yes, everyone complained about that!

But now, I think Fugitives will be interesting because they go back to their real lives, they must control their powers and we are going to get deepest in the characters history... luckily!

This promo looks very promising!

http://www.heroes-france.com/news_1233548748.htm

Lew
03-02-09, 00:11
I agree but perhaps for different reasons. I really like how everyone had to balance their regular lives with their powers (well somewhat) and how they were just beginning to discover them. Its starting to focus too much on these super powers instead of character development itself IMO. Now...its kinda heading a cliche' direction.

But I have nothing better to do on Monday nights, so I am interested in seeing how they can pull it off.

:tmb: Yep I agree, especially Nikkis cause it was just so edgy. I hate how they killed Elle off after she could have become a major character, she had such a personality to her. Sylars starting to **** me off now and should just die, he's such a boring character and i dont like the guy who plays him.

Carbonek_0051
03-02-09, 00:12
:tmb: Yep I agree, especially Nikkis cause it was just so edgy. I hate how they killed Elle off after she could have become a major character, she had such a personality to her. Sylars starting to **** me off now and should just die, he's such a boring character and i dont like the guy who plays him.

I miss Nikki as well, and I agree about Elle too.:p

But I want Zachary Quinto (Sylar) to stay, I like looking at him.:ton:

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 00:14

agreed in some points... i loved elle... i loved much more niki... and i think sylar is not a good villain/character... they should kill him and ando :p

Lew
03-02-09, 00:15
i like ando, hate mohinder. He use to be so clever and now hes just a dumb idiot wanting a power.

Carbonek_0051
03-02-09, 00:16
agreed in some points... i loved elle... i loved much more niki... and i think sylar is not a good villain/character... they should kill him and ando :p

Oi! Leave Sylar alone.:smk:

Nathan needs to get his ass kicked or get killed fast. You like him, then you hate him, then you like him, then hate. My hate for him is now permanent since the end of the Villans Season Finale.

i like ando, hate mohinder. He use to be so clever and now hes just a dumb idiot wanting a power.

I agree, Mohinder like to make stupid moves along with Peter, Hiro, Nathan, & Claire. They make the dumbest moves and screw themselves over.:p

Immortalis08
03-02-09, 00:18
Oh god yes. Mohinder has become so useless. He had almost absolutely no plot left for him after Season 2. And I think thats another potential problem for Heroes. The Characters outlive their purpose and are rendered as placeholders. Take Niki for example. She was my favorite and then after she got her DID cured, she basically had no purpose in the show, and she couldn't evolve any further as a character. Hence she was killed. :(

Lew
03-02-09, 00:29
Oh god yes. Mohinder has become so useless. He had almost absolutely no plot left for him after Season 2. And I think thats another potential problem for Heroes. The Characters outlive their purpose and are rendered as placeholders. Take Niki for example. She was my favorite and then after she got her DID cured, she basically had no purpose in the show, and she couldn't evolve any further as a character. Hence she was killed. :(

I preferred Nikkis future as portrayed in Five Years Gone when she was married to peter in vegas i think, and she was a pole dancer. Makes her edgy again :D

Tomb Raider 5194
03-02-09, 00:31
They could've done a lot with her and Elle but...

Currently I'm hating Peter, Nathan and Hiro they are... annoying.

matrix54
03-02-09, 00:58
its on! :eek:

Immortalis08
03-02-09, 01:04
No Tracy!!! :eek: Wow just 10 minutes and I'm already annoyed by Ando. But other than that so far so good. :D They're actually back to normal lives again just like I wanted! :D

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 01:13
omg! poor ice queen! i love her!!!!

die ando, die!

sylar and his supposed father??? :O

Immortalis08
03-02-09, 01:19
omg! poor ice queen! i love her!!!!

die ando, die!

sylar and his supposed father??? :O

:vlol: Seriously how many parents does Sylar have?

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 01:27
i think hrg is pretending... hes a good guy :D

Immortalis08
03-02-09, 01:29
I don't know whether to love or hate him however. I could see through his plot the second he picked him up. But I'd say the best part was when "he went to Jared!" :vlol:

*Commercial break over.

EDIT: It was beautiful! Especially the end. It paralleled the first episode in so many ways.

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 01:59
OMG! HEROES is so back!!!! :jmp:

I thought I saw Maya in the plane besides Tracy!!! Or am I wrong???

Immortalis08
03-02-09, 02:00
I don't know if it was. But it was certainly a beautiful and bittersweet ending. As I said it there were moments directly taken from the first episode.

IceColdLaraCroft
03-02-09, 02:12
OMG! HEROES is so back!!!! :jmp:

I thought I saw Maya in the plane besides Tracy!!! Or am I wrong???

I wondered who that was. Someone went out of the hole blasted but I think it was that Marine they enhanced when Mohindar created the syrum.

i liked this episode, there were "zzzzz" moments, but the ending was great.

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 02:20
Yes! I think I saw someone flying away from the plain! Cant tell really good... Tomorrow Ill get the episode in HD...

Mmm... about that Marine... he was killed by Knox on Dual! Who else could be!!! Im still wondering!!!

rmecpirate
03-02-09, 02:22
I was in shock at the end of every segment...I was IM-ing a friend on the west coast and was like "1...2...3..." and I was driving her nuts because she didn't know why! This was a great way to start of the volume, I hope they keep it up!

IceColdLaraCroft
03-02-09, 02:46
Since Sylar survived do you think that Meredith survived?

Fdx Croft
03-02-09, 02:57
Since Sylar survived do you think that Meredith survived?

I dont know! WISH I! Meredith is the character I most love!!!!

She cant get hurt by fire... but she does can be hurt with walls falling on her... shes not mentioned at all!!!

I hate writers sometimes... and Sylar survived because hes one of the main characters... and Meredith not...

But Id really love to see her back, you cant imagine how much!

Carbonek_0051
03-02-09, 06:10
All I can say is wow, that ending was beautiful. This season looks like it will be the quality of the firsts. I got chills when Sylar was throwing all the men around the room. I can't wait until next monday.:)