PDA

View Full Version : Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes Legacy Album

LaraLuvrrr
03-02-09, 22:13
Hey has anyone bought the new legacy album by Left Eye? And if you did what did you think about it? I bought it and thought that they did a good job of keeping the integrity of her rhymes but also using good beats and collaborations. She was such a cool girl with a good message. And I miss TLC!! :D

Lenochka
03-02-09, 23:14
I love her (TLC aswell)
but I have yet to listen to any of her new material because it kind of creeps me out... the fact that she is no longer alive yet her career goes on as if she was.

EternoD
03-02-09, 23:52
I love her (TLC aswell)
but I have yet to listen to any of her new material because it kind of creeps me out... the fact that she is no longer alive yet her career goes on as if she was.

that's exactly how i feel! it's so weird.

LaraLuvrrr
03-02-09, 23:56
I love her (TLC aswell)

that's exactly how i feel! it's so weird.

The way I see it it's just Left Eye spreading the message she never got to spread because they never released the material until now.

matrix54
04-02-09, 00:51
all artists career thrives as they dies, i loves Left Eye. she will be missed... :(

Lenochka
04-02-09, 01:10
Anyone ever see that documentary that she was recording during the days leading up to her death? It's so chilling how they had a camera recording when the car went out of control, and you can hear them scream and see the car about to tip over.

matrix54
04-02-09, 02:17
i saw it, i nearly cried :(

they al said it was raining. it was clear as day. it was just a bad car crash...a REALLY bad car crash...

LaraLuvrrr
04-02-09, 03:20
Anyone ever see that documentary that she was recording during the days leading up to her death? It's so chilling how they had a camera recording when the car went out of control, and you can hear them scream and see the car about to tip over.

i saw it, i nearly cried :(

they al said it was raining. it was clear as day. it was just a bad car crash...a REALLY bad car crash...

Yea it made me cry... plus she was talking about how she felt her death coming. And my best friend died in a car crash pretty much the same way. Lost control of car, it rolled and she died from internal bleeding/injuries.:(

AmericanAssassin
04-02-09, 03:49
I looooove TLC, but I've never heard of this album. Linky? :whi:

LaraLuvrrr
04-02-09, 04:05
I looooove TLC, but I've never heard of this album. Linky? :whi:

It's on Itunes. But you can google Left eye legacy and see info. about it or youtube it.