PDA

View Full Version : I finally accepted Alison Carroll as Lara

Solice
04-02-09, 03:15
I am sure she will be glad to know this:p

I had some trouble at first. I am a big Nell fan, so Alison took some getting used to.

She is a bit short. I think of Lara as being around 5'11. And her navel is sort of odd when it's not Photo Shopped.

But she has a nice personality, and her gymnastics are very Lara-like. The past models could not do that.

So, I accept her as Lara.:hug:

EmeraldFields
04-02-09, 03:16
I want Karima.:)

violentblossom
04-02-09, 03:17
meh, i guess i do, too.

she's rather pretty, though to me, her face isn't very Lara-y. her physical abilities more than compensate.

Ilie_Fusarau
04-02-09, 03:17
am sure she will be glad to know this:p
Yeah I am sure she now sleeps better knowing this *[sarcasm]*;)
She's great and I am glad that you also come to this conclusion :) .

LaraLuvrrr
04-02-09, 03:18
I am sure she will be glad to know this:p

I had some trouble at first. I am a big Nell fan, so Alison took some getting used to.

She is a bit short. I think of Lara as being around 5'11. And her navel is sort of odd when it's not Photo Shopped.

But she has a nice personality, and her gymnastics are very Lara-like. The past models could not do that.

I think she's a very realistic Lara. And short is less then 5'11"? :eek: Rhona Mitra is like 5'5". I don't think Allison is short at all imo.

TRenTIs
04-02-09, 07:02
I think this is better suited for general chat.

NympHadorA
04-02-09, 07:04
It was hard for me too to accept her as Lara. But I liked her more than Karima later... :D

Phys
04-02-09, 07:57
Lmao and before you know it, there will be a different model as lara :p

krycekuva
04-02-09, 12:02
oh well,.. i find it kind of stupid to have a modell running around pretending to be lara and jumping like a mad in front of thousand horny sick old photographers...

and even worse, when she cant answer a right question about TR. i know i shouldnt take it too serious,... i think im just taking it as serious as the people who thinks she should be out there pretending, wasting eidos money.

other big companies dont use their maskots running around to promote their games... how many people have contracts with capcom to promote RE?? GTA?? MK?? Quake?? Mario?? Sonic??

im not against everynow and then to get a nice modell to pose for a few campaigns... and use the pics... but TR models just looks like santa klaus signing autographs

Night Crawler
04-02-09, 12:07
I am a big Nell fan
Ugh, her voice does my nut in. "Still feeling a bit bloated?" :mad:

ClassicCroft
04-02-09, 12:31
Karima was the best, me thinking ;)

Bumio
04-02-09, 12:33

good for u

mizuno_suisei
04-02-09, 13:29

100%

Alison is just, total padded bra :p

touchthesky
04-02-09, 13:32
Models don't really thrill me..apart from Rhona lol.

IMO Eidos should hire/ask Cosplayers from around the world to promote the games at various conventions...the costumes, time, effort, and realism the people put into it would certainly pay off.

Hermina94
04-02-09, 15:05
I had trouble accepting her as lara too.I'm a karima fan,so whe I saw allison,I thought that she could never be the new lara.but after I played the game and everything,I finally accepted her.Her moves are very lara-like and she's sweet too.

Draco
04-02-09, 15:10
I liked Angelina personally...

ShadyCroft
04-02-09, 17:17
Well, I don't care much for Tomb Raider models, but good for you.

Your_Envy*
04-02-09, 17:28

So do I. :cln:

violentblossom
04-02-09, 17:51
i miss Karima, too.

*le sigh*

:mad: :( :o :p

Jack Croft
04-02-09, 18:05
I miss Karima.

KurtisLonely
04-02-09, 19:34
I still haven't, I probably never will, the only two laras to me are Jill De Jong, and Rhona Mitra

even Karima Adebibe is better than Alison Carroll IMO

Solice
05-02-09, 00:14
Cindy Crawford would make a good Lara imo:cool:

Ikas90
05-02-09, 00:24
I like Alison and Karima both. :)

I want to know what cultural background Karima is from though. She looks something European. Her last name too. :)