PDA

View Full Version : Things we do in our sleep

Solice
04-02-09, 05:57
So I went to bed last night and I soon realized my feet where cold. So I got up and put some socks on and went back to bed, end of problem.

When I woke up, I soon realized I no longer had my socks on. :confused: I found them at the foot of the bed. I didn’t take them off, at least knowingly. And even while asleep, why would I take them off and have cold feet again? And why would they be so far out of reach? It's a mystery.

So what have you done in your sleep?

amiro1989
04-02-09, 06:01
My mom told me that when I sleep, I tend to talk and say everything I did during the day. :vlol:

She said that she did sit next to me once, and she said she asked me questions while I was sleeping, and I answered. That freaks me out.

And I do wake up at different place from where I went to sleep too. :D

Bumio
04-02-09, 06:29
well i didnt have much problems with my sleep, but when i was little, i used to talk a lot while sleeping, sometimes scream :eek:
mom told me that one time she woke up in the middle of the night and i was sitting at the end of the bed, with my eyes closed. she told me go back to bed and so i did :p

Nefertiti_89
04-02-09, 06:31
I used to grind my teeth in my sleep, but not anymore.
Now I just move a lot. Once I woke up with my head on the floor down the other end of the bed. I woke up because I had a headache lol

Neteru
04-02-09, 06:49
I've done the grinding teeth one. Also talking. The oddest one for me is eating in my sleep.

Alex_
04-02-09, 06:59
Apparently I answered a few questions in my sleep once. Apart from that, I don't do anything unusual, or no one bothered to tell me.

My bf talks in his sleep. He either acts like he's giving a speech or sounds like he's having a heated discussion with someone, and gets really loud sometimes. Not very relaxing for me :p

rowanlim
04-02-09, 07:15
I've done the grinding teeth one. Also talking. The oddest one for me is eating in my sleep.

:vlol: That's the first I've heard of it :p

But seriously, isn't it scary? You might choke or something :(

I've talked in my sleep, but seldom, I'm usually snuggled beneath my blanket :D

Lara's Backpack
04-02-09, 07:21
Ive been told I roll around heaps in my sleep, but not always. Depends on the weather, what Im dreaming about, things like that.

Goose
04-02-09, 07:21
I'm usually snuggled beneath my blanket :D

Yea same, i think if i moved and spoke all night id wake up more tired then when i went to bed!

rowanlim
04-02-09, 07:22
Heheh but I usually just ramble. My room mate said she's heard me talked about my work before...That scared her :whi:

TR93
04-02-09, 07:52
I tend to wake up from dreams and scream out what happened in them...which isn't always a good thing:whi::p

On the other hand my sister talks in her sleep...about such strange things!

TRenTIs
04-02-09, 07:55
I sleep-walked for years...

Neteru
04-02-09, 08:02
:vlol: That's the first I've heard of it :p

But seriously, isn't it scary? You might choke or something :( :DNo more than when awake. I trust in my body to know what it's doing. We already do so many things 'unconsciously' anyway that we are effectively asleep to what it is we are doing.

NympHadorA
04-02-09, 08:02
I struggle with my blanket too, and sometimes people in the dormitory tell me that I could talk while I was sleeping. :)

rowanlim
04-02-09, 08:05
No more than when awake. I trust in my body to know what it's doing. We already do so many things 'unconsciously' anyway that we are effectively asleep to what it is we are doing.

True. But seriously, how did you eat while you sleep? You got up to the fridge or something? :)

Neteru
04-02-09, 08:15
No. I've detailed this story twice before on forum. Here's the last time, save me repeating it again.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2814265&postcount=10

digitizedboy
04-02-09, 08:20
I dreamt I was playing football, and I kicked the wall next to my bed. It bloody hurt. lol

TR93
04-02-09, 08:27
No. I've detailed this story twice before on forum. Here's the last time, save me repeating it again.

:vlol:

Eating in your sleep...?
Well sometimes it can have it's advantages:p lol

I think that happened to my sister only she ended drinking in her sleep and pouring her water all over me instead:p

Rivendell
04-02-09, 08:30
I've done the grinding teeth one.

Last time I did that I managed to break off half my tooth which had just had a filling, and I had to go and have it re-done. :(

TR93
04-02-09, 08:32
Last time I did that I managed to break off half my tooth which had just had a filling, and I had to go and have it re-done. :(

That happened to me too..:(...it hurt real bad:(..
and today I have to go emergency dentist, I have bad tooth ache:(

Another thing I do in my sleep is dribble:o...Mostly cos I sleep with my mouth open:p lol,
I used to snore aswell, but now I tend to mumble instead:p

Carbonek_0051
04-02-09, 08:32
Somehow I managed to unscrew my tongue ring and manage to swallow the ball twice.:(

Also I kick in my sleep.:p

Ouch, I actually chipped my tooth a couple times due to grinding in my sleep. I had to get fillings done because of it.:(

rowanlim
04-02-09, 08:38

Oh boy :D Now that's something :p

Sometimes I snore, I think everyone in my family snores but no one admits it :whi:

Punaxe
04-02-09, 08:44
Hmm yeah I grind my teeth as well, not sure if I do it a lot, I only hear it from my girlfriend and dentist sometimes. Other than that I think I'm a pretty boring sleeper.

Nannonxyay
04-02-09, 08:57
I apparently talk about weird stuff in my sleep. My mother told me I once shouted: "No, Charmander!"

Also, I used to sit up suddenly in my sleep and scream. My sister said she saw me do it once and it scared the crap out of her. :vlol:

Phys
04-02-09, 08:59
Oh i always hiccup -_- Supposedly its really loud as well.

I never believed it until one night I was sleeping then i think I woke myself up by hiccuping. As soon as I awoke i hiccuped :o

Angelx14
04-02-09, 08:59
So I went to bed last night and I soon realized my feet where cold. So I got up and put some socks on and went back to bed, end of problem.

When I woke up, I soon realized I no longer had my socks on. :confused: I found them at the foot of the bed. I didn’t take them off, at least knowingly. And even while asleep, why would I take them off and have cold feet again? And why would they be so far out of reach? It's a mystery.

It happens when you move during your sleep. You don't stay still like a corpse, you know. If you will, your muscles will get numb. There's the explanation to the mystery of yours.

Sedge
04-02-09, 09:06
Hmm.. nothing special (..that I'd be aware of! :pi:), I guess. I do wake up quite often after having cried something out loud though.
For example, once I had yelled something along the lines of "[my cousin's name], you cannot act against my regulations in this society, for I will not have it so! :mad:" (in Finnish) in the middle of the night.. My sister had a friend staying over and they had had a good laugh. :vlol:

These usually happen after having had a quarrel of some sort just the day before, it seems.. Way to relieve stress, eh. :p

Neteru
04-02-09, 09:15
Last time I did that I managed to break off half my tooth which had just had a filling, and I had to go and have it re-done. :(OUCH! Bet that woke you up.

jamieoliver22
04-02-09, 10:22
Laura tends to do odd things in her sleep sometimes. She often murmurs in her sleep, and she has grinded her teeth (much like that of a camel, lol) before now. And she would hate me for saying this, but he has dribbled a few times too. XD

I have apparently slept walked before when I was younger, but that is pretty much it.

Rivendell
04-02-09, 10:32
OUCH! Bet that woke you up.

I got jolted awake, and feeling all shaken I took what I thought was just a small piece of filling out of my mouth (thinking - oh I'll get it sorted in the morning), only to be seriously freaked out in daylight to see it was actually tooth.

Archetype
04-02-09, 10:36
I kick, beware ladies.

Legends
04-02-09, 10:45
As far as I know I don't do anything in my sleep. I pretty much just lay there. :p

jamieoliver22
04-02-09, 10:46
As far as I know I don't do anything in my sleep. I pretty much just lay there. :p

You'd be no fun then, would you? :mis::p

Legends
04-02-09, 10:50
You'd be no fun then, would you? :mis::p

Oh I'm a lot of fun... when I'm awake! :mis:

Lara's Backpack
04-02-09, 11:04
Laura tends to do odd things in her sleep sometimes. She often murmurs in her sleep, and she has grinded her teeth (much like that of a camel, lol) before now. And she would hate me for saying this, but he has dribbled a few times too. XD

I have apparently slept walked before when I was younger, but that is pretty much it.

Well I guess shes going to wait for you to fall asleep first from here on in :ton:

viper456
04-02-09, 11:16
Apparently I talk in my sleep every now and then. My mum said she was woke to to me full on shouting and when she came into my room I was sound asleep lmao.

The weirdest thing ever was when my brother sleep walked to the top of the stairs and peed down them.............sums the little twat up quite well really.

ClassicCroft
04-02-09, 11:17
I,m an silence sleeper :D

M.A.
04-02-09, 11:34
I never heard people complain about me. But I'm amazed by my younger brother activeness even when he is sleeping. Mind you, this is a few years ago, when he is still in kindergarden. We sleep together in our room on a queen size bed. One side of the bed was beside the wall so he slept on that side while I slept on the open side. He can kick pretty well in his sleep. :D But one particular morning, I found the little guy sleeping at the end of bed under my feet! :D How and when he got into that position I have no idea. Thank good my big body prevented him from falling off the bed as it was quite high... :)

Crisl
04-02-09, 12:51
I laugh quite often while sleeping :vlol: I usually wake up by the sound of my own voice to find out I´m laughing and I´m not able to stop it for a while...haha, sounds more weird than it actully is :D

Encore
04-02-09, 12:58
I laugh quite often while sleeping :vlol:

I used to do that a lot when I was a kid and I shared the room with my sister, I never realized it but she heard me. :vlol: It's kinda creepy actually :pi: I don't know if it still happens...

One time I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and just sat there, like waiting for breakfast. O_o

Crisl
04-02-09, 13:03
I used to do that a lot when I was a kid and I shared the room with my sister, I never realized it but she heard me. :vlol: It's kinda creepy actually :pi: I don't know if it still happens...

One time I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and just sat there, like waiting for breakfast. O_o
Maybe you are still laughing, there´s just no one to tell you :) But I wake myself up by it, so I know ;) I feel like some maniac sometimes :D

Waiting for breakfast? That would creep me out if I saw you sitting in the kitchen in the middle of the night :)
Well people do really weird things when their brains aren´t fully awake :rolleyes:

matrix54
04-02-09, 13:04
my clothing is usually someplace else, and well... yeah...

does morning wood count? :confused::vlol:

sandygrimm
04-02-09, 13:08
I talk in different languages. I was staying at a friend's place once, and one night he said I was talking in chines. :D
Sometimes I scream , or shout, and kick a lot :D

MiCkiZ88
04-02-09, 13:11
I dont do much in my sleep.. in comparison to Mitchy. He is going to kill me for this, but I really laughed my ass off after the confusion:

I woke up thanks to Mitchel hitting me with his fist as he was streching his arms when lying on his stomach. I asked (more like nagged) what the hell that was for, and instead of telling me that he wanted to strech, he lifted his ass up in the air, farted and giggled with a silly voice: Heheh.

Aint he just lovely!? :)

And yes, he was sleeping. I just move a bit in my sleep.. not smack others and giggle.

CerebralAssassin
04-02-09, 13:26
well,whatever you do poeple...just don't fall asleep wasted!!I'm telling you now...

...the reason?well...you just might choke on your vomit :pi::pi:

Lara's Backpack
04-02-09, 13:38
does morning wood count? :confused::vlol:

I hate that saying, its discusting.

I prefer morning hard on, or morning glory at least! :ton:

Bumio
04-02-09, 13:41

just like me, sitting on my mom's bed.. waiting.. maybe for her to wake up? o.O
:p

Jeanine
04-02-09, 14:01

Maybe your socks warent so tight and slipped of while moving your legs in your sleep?

]{eith
04-02-09, 14:03
I make sex noises in my sleep. It's so embarassing! :o

Carbonek_0051
04-02-09, 14:06
I hate that saying, its discusting.

I prefer morning hard on, or morning glory at least! :ton:
{eith;3436081']I make sex noises in my sleep. It's so embarassing! :o

LMAO! Really now?:whi:

Sometimes I have conversations with myself apparently. And when me and my brother shared a room, he invited his girlfriend (now his evil wife:mad:) to stay the night and I guess she and I had a full blown conversation in our sleep.:vlol:

bloodstormaoa
04-02-09, 14:08
Apparently, I strip and do stuff in my sleep :pi:

]{eith
04-02-09, 14:11

LMAO! Really now?:whi:

:o Like AOD Lara pushing a crate.

touchthesky
04-02-09, 14:13
I grind my teeth.
I also do a weird thing where I exhale really sharply..but my boyfriend says he never hears me inhale xD. it's like..."silence........hoo" "silence.....hoo" apparently.
Talk sometimes.

My boyfriend has sung the ghostbusters theme in his sleep before.

mizuno_suisei
04-02-09, 14:15
I dont think I move at all in my sleep xD I had a single bed all my life until my 16th birthday when I got a double and ever since, I have NOT slept on the other side of my bed. I am always sleeping on one side. When I sit on the other half, its so HARD because I dont touch it xD Its just a thing. I try sleeping in the middle but I wake up right on the edge xD

I've been told I talk alot in my sleep, and that I snore. I think the biggest problem is actually getting to sleep, especially if I had slept in till midday that day, so Im trying to get sleep i dont physically need, so I dont get to sleep until about 4am and i have something to do 4 hours later xD

john_york
04-02-09, 14:19
I grind my teeth a lot whilst asleep. Apparently, I sometimes make a weird clicking noise in my throat too.

I would hate to sleep in the same bed as me! :D

Carbonek_0051
04-02-09, 14:19
Apparently, I strip and do stuff in my sleep :pi: Go on......:pi:

{eith;3436105']:o Like AOD Lara pushing a crate.
:vlol:!!

My boyfriend has sung the ghostbusters theme in his sleep before.

Oh god that must have been interesting.:vlol:

Did you wake him or let him keep singing? :p

touchthesky
04-02-09, 14:21
Did you wake him or let him keep singing? :p

I let him carry on haha...It sounded so pathetic though xD..whiney singy sleepy voice!
He's also shouted (quite loudly as well..scared the daylights out of me) "Rufus! Rufus"

Who on earth is Rufus?

Carbonek_0051
04-02-09, 14:25
I let him carry on haha...It sounded so pathetic though xD..whiney singy sleepy voice!
He's also shouted (quite loudly as well..scared the daylights out of me) "Rufus! Rufus"

Who on earth is Rufus?

Reminds me when my friend Tasha lived with me she would say the oddest things in her sleep one time it was "Fire, engine, ladder!", then "rubber!", then one night she was talking about ninjas so I thought I would have a giggle and said "Really Tasha that's so cool." and she replied "I know! That's what I'm saying!" then started mumbling.:vlol:

My ex (her brother) was asleep on the couch she and I walked through the living room and he screamed "CLANK CLANK CLANK CHINA CABINET!".

What on earth were they dreaming about?!:vlol:

]{eith
04-02-09, 14:28

My friend was staying at my other friends house one time and in the middle of the night she sat bolt right up, still asleep:

'They're coming...'
'Who's coming?'
'Them...'
'Who them.'
'They're coming for us.'
'Shut up and go back to sleep.'
'I am asleep.'
':confused:...goodnight.'
'They're coming....'
'SHUT UP!'

touchthesky
04-02-09, 14:28

Reminds me when my friend Tasha lived with me she would say the oddest things in her sleep one time it was "Fire, engine, ladder!", then "rubber!", then one night she was talking about ninjas so I thought I would have a giggle and said "Really Tasha that's so cool." and she replied "I know! That's what I'm saying!" then started mumbling.:vlol:

My ex (her brother) was asleep on the couch she and I walked through the living room and he screamed "CLANK CLANK CLANK CHINA CABINET!".

What on earth were they dreaming about?!:vlol:
Lmao! One day I'm gonna keep a video camera in my room and see what we both do in our sleep.

Everyone should do that and post the results lmao!

tranniversary119
04-02-09, 15:05
Well..I walked to the bus stop [sleepwalking] once at night. Woke up the next day at the bus stop..I thought I died and went to hell. My mom didn't believe me, nobody did in fact :p

digitizedboy
04-02-09, 15:15
Well..I walked to the bus stop [sleepwalking] once at night. Woke up the next day at the bus stop..I thought I died and went to hell. My mom didn't believe me, nobody did in fact :p

That's terrifying! :eek:

Is it true that if you wake someone from a sleepwalk they could die? Or is that a myth?

Neteru
04-02-09, 15:21
It's a myth. But they can certainly give you a very violent reaction.

]{eith
04-02-09, 15:40
I can be very violent if I'm woken. I don't mean if I'm sleepwalking, just normal, cause I've never slept-walked...you know what I mean. This guy tried to wake me up and I smashed a lamp over his head. Another guy tried to wake me up and I pinned him to the ground with a letter opener from my bedsite table.

But then I didn't really like those guys...:o

da tomb raider!
04-02-09, 15:42
I dribble. Every time I wake up I need a new pillow.

Carbonek_0051
04-02-09, 15:43
{eith;3436255']I can be very violent if I'm woken. I don't mean if I'm sleepwalking, just normal, cause I've never slept-walked...you know what I mean. This guy tried to wake me up and I smashed a lamp over his head. Another guy tried to wake me up and I pinned him to the ground with a letter opener from my bedsite table.

But then I didn't really like those guys...:o

Keith, you seem to have the most interesting stories.:p

Anymore you would like to share?:ton:

violentblossom
04-02-09, 15:49
i talk. ALOT.

sometimes, i'm even kind of awake enough to know i'm doing it, lol.

its so embarrassing.. especially when youre having really weird dreams.

]{eith
04-02-09, 15:50

Keith, you seem to have the most interesting stories.:p

Anymore you would like to share?:ton:

Okay one more. But most of my stories are just too bad for TRF. I was having a house party and it was the next morning and I'd fallen asleep and some of my friends thought it was high-larious that I make such erotic noises in my sleep (I don't do it all the time, just some times) so they started poking me to see if I'd make more noises (which I did) and one of them (poor fool) decided to rub my shoulders. Still asleep, I leapt up on top of them and gave them a love bite. Rolled over and didn't wake up.

Carbonek_0051
04-02-09, 15:54
{eith;3436279']Okay one more. But most of my stories are just too bad for TRF. I was having a house party and it was the next morning and I'd fallen asleep and some of my friends thought it was high-larious that I make such erotic noises in my sleep (I don't do it all the time, just some times) so they started poking me to see if I'd make more noises (which I did) and one of them (poor fool) decided to rub my shoulders. Still asleep, I leapt up on top of them and gave them a love bite. Rolled over and didn't wake up.

:vlol::vlol::vlol:

Ok, I have one more as well. This soooo akward, my best friends boyfriend was sleeping in the same bed with me and her and when I am close to someone I like to cuddle it's just a reaction I have (I cuddle with my pillow at night) and I cuddled with him and he thought I was his girlfriend (also in the bed just on the other side of him). Let's just say it wasn't a happy suprise. :vlol: I learned to put a blanket or pillow between me and people now.:p

LeonS.Kennedy
04-02-09, 15:56
Well one night i sleepwalked downstairs, then i got stuck behind the edge of a carpet and fell over. Then my mom came down and asked what am i doing downstairs at 4 o'clock

]{eith
04-02-09, 15:57
:vlol::vlol::vlol:

Ok, I have one more as well. This soooo akward, my best friends boyfriend was sleeping in the same bed with me and her and when I am close to someone I like to cuddle it's just a reaction I have (I cuddle with my pillow at night) and I cuddled with him and he thought I was his girlfriend (also in the bed just on the other side of him). Let's just say it wasn't a happy suprise. :vlol: I learned to put a blanket or pillow between me and people now.:p

:vlol: It's really awkward isn't it?

I mean, NO! Nothing like that has ever happened.

Nemo_91
04-02-09, 16:08
I dribble.

Lol, me too. :o Plus I often make some funny noises. :p

Oh and I used to sleepwalk when I was a younger...There were some really embarassing incidents that I really don't want to tell. :whi:

Draco
04-02-09, 16:09
I snore apparently.

I'm pretty sure I give speeches in my sleep too.

Seb_01225
04-02-09, 16:14

i used to sleep walk down to my fridge and eat.

Neteru
04-02-09, 16:16
i used to sleep walk down to my fridge and eat.And now you just keep the fridge in your bedroom to save the walk? :D

Eddie Haskell
04-02-09, 16:20
I sleep like a baby, a side effect from my medication and learning to sleep anywhere and everywhere in my 20 years in the military. Once I am in a secure spot, it's lights out. And although I do sometimes have some pretty bad flashback type dreams, my wife never notices any outward reactions. Or so she tells me anyway.

Bumio
04-02-09, 16:21
That's terrifying! :eek:

Is it true that if you wake someone from a sleepwalk they could die? Or is that a myth?

sleepwalkers have no sense of consciousness fear, so they can walk on the edges of the roof, they can climb and stand at the top of the light pole, with a perfect balance. it is only dangerous to wake them up in such situations, when they are somewhere high. they will not die, but might not even realize what is happening, will loose the balance and will fall down. other then this, u can wake them up :)

Rileigh
04-02-09, 16:43
In my sleep I often find myself wide awake.....

pEhouse
04-02-09, 17:20
I thought i only talked in my sleep when i was a little kid, but apparently I still do it.

Mrs_Bean
04-02-09, 17:39
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: This stuff is funny :D I'd die from laughter if I'd hear someone singing ghostbusters in their sleep. :D

About me, I used to fell of my bed almost ever night when I was little. Once I woke up in the middle of the night, woke my parents saying, that it's late and they should get up or they'll be late to work and that I'm late to school. Then I went to open the door and wanted to go out, but the door was locked, so I just turned around and went to sleep again. :confused: :D

My friend talks a lot and punches me in the face A LOT. I was so ****ed off, so I tried to talk to her while she was sleeping .. I was telling her some crazy story and then she told me that she had this crazy dream... :D uhm.

clairelovestlc
04-02-09, 17:43
apparently i suck in my sleep (like a baby sucking on a bottle) when i went away with my family last year i shared a room with my mum and she pointed it out to me, and told the friends we were staying with!

She said " i knew you did it as a baby, but i thought you would have grown out of it by now!"

irjudd
04-02-09, 18:05
My wife has told me about some things I've been guilty of doing in my sleep.

That's all I have to say.

ShadyCroft
04-02-09, 18:30
my mum came to me the other night and found I wasn't totally covered with the blanket, so she came and wanted to cover me up for fear I'd get a cold.

Well, I was half-asleep and was aware of all that except of the fact that my hand was tucked in my pants.

She removed the cover and I became aware of it then and quickly pulled it out...hope I was quick enough.

I swear I wasn't doing anything then, but that's probably I do in my sleep. :p

irjudd
04-02-09, 18:30
my mum came to me the other night and found I wasn't totally covered with the blanket, so she came and wanted to cover me up for fear I'd get a cold.

Well, I was half-asleep and was aware of all that except of the fact that my hand was tucked in my pants.

She removed the cover and I became aware of it then and quickly pulled it out...hope I was quick enough.

I swear I wasn't doing anything then, but that's probably I do in my sleep. :p
Wakey Wakey Hands Off Snakey :p

Lew
04-02-09, 18:35
haha i had a dream last night, that resulted in me waking up all hot and sweaty.... attractive i know.

Your_Envy*
04-02-09, 18:35
Umm.. :o
I woked up without my pyjamas once... :o

And NO, I won't tell you what I was dreaming.. :whi:

Pan
04-02-09, 18:42
I went through a stage of sleep walking, I'd wake up with packets of crisps and apple cores under my duvet!

I have an amazing talent for bieng able to fall asleep wherever within 2 minutes or so

Jack Croft
04-02-09, 19:04

lmao :vlol:

Biddy
04-02-09, 19:08
Kill.

ShadyCroft
04-02-09, 19:16

:o :p

Sharon_14
04-02-09, 19:21
I have alot of problems and werid stuff sleeping :p once, I went to sleep on the living room, because I was too tired, and I was alone (!) and in the morning I was in my room.

Also, I once screamed "WHERE... IS... MY... MOTHAR?", really, and about twice I fell from my bed, and woke up on the floor, there are tons of weird things happen when we sleep.

Hermina94
04-02-09, 19:55
My mom told me that when I sleep, I tend to talk and say everything I did during the day. :vlol:

She said that she did sit next to me once, and she said she asked me questions while I was sleeping, and I answered. That freaks me out.

And I do wake up at different place from where I went to sleep too. :D

that's what happens to my sister!Every night she tends to wake me up and starts talking about nonesense!
I have alot of problems and werid stuff sleeping once, I went to sleep on the living room, because I was too tired, and I was alone (!) and in the morning I was in my room.

Also, I once screamed "WHERE... IS... MY... MOTHAR?", really, and about twice I fell from my bed, and woke up on the floor, there are tons of weird things happen when we sleep.
yeah,that's the TR legend sindrome....

kristi
04-02-09, 20:38
:)
I remeber,one day,I saw an old albanian film.At the end,there was a phrase written on a wall.I liked it very much.Then I went sleeping.
When I woke up,my sister laughed up at me and told me she saw me waking up,saying the phrase on the film and fell again sleeping.Sonnambulism?

I also grind my teeth,and...do lots of farts...:p:p:p:D:D:D:o:o:o
And move A LOT.

TRF
04-02-09, 20:40
I don't remember anyone saying: that i did during my sleep...
All i know, is that i wake up after a bad dream (mostly every night) and can't get back to sleep.. Whatever hour is it in the morning....

That's pretty much it...

God Horus
04-02-09, 20:48
I have no idea since I woke up on the ground once :eek: :o

erosan
04-02-09, 20:50
Appearently i play with my hair a lot when im asleep >.>

Los Angeles
04-02-09, 20:52
Once I was talking and asking for some chocolate.

Encore
05-02-09, 00:09
:)
I remeber,one day,I saw an old albanian film.At the end,there was a phrase written on a wall.I liked it very much.Then I went sleeping.
When I woke up,my sister laughed up at me and told me she saw me waking up,saying the phrase on the film and fell again sleeping.Sonnambulism?

Whenever you see or read something that impresses you before going to bed it usually interferes a lot with your sleep, that happens a lot to me as well. :D This is why I dreamt of being in the LOST island countless times, because I used to watch 2 or 3 episodes at night! Fortunately I don't think I ever shouted "THE NUMBERS ARE BAD" during my sleep :pi:

Nerd For Life
05-02-09, 00:15
I sleepwalked for years when I was younger. I also talk in my sleep, I wake up crying/yelling what I was yelling a dream, I laugh in my sleep..

I don't like to have sleepovers because I never know what I might possibly say during the night. :vlol:

Solice
05-02-09, 01:09
I guess taking my socks off in my sleep is not the worst thing that can happend :D

Ikas90
05-02-09, 01:42
I just move around a lot in bed. When I'm sharing a bunk-bed with someone else, they get annoyed because I bloody move around too much.

lara_bond
05-02-09, 02:39
once i had a dream i was talking to my doppleganger. when i woke up i was looking at the mirror!

the mirror world was telling me something...

IceColdLaraCroft
05-02-09, 02:49
^"get me thor's hammah"

I used to kick in my sleep, completely didn't know until I started sleeping with someone else in my bed lol. I've woken myself up my snoring lol and drool, I toss and turn a lot. I've laughed before :vlol:

Fallen.Angel
05-02-09, 02:54
The only strange thing I've ever done was talk in my sleep, according to my boyfriend xD Otherwise my sleeping habits are pretty normal

silver_wolf
05-02-09, 03:59
I don't do much. I think I only ever sleep-walked once. Well, I did bite someone once :whi: Something odd, when I go to bed I usually lie awake for a long time, so being bored I have an internal dialogue with myself, or maybe listen to music in my head, until I fall asleep. As soon as I wake up I continue the dialogue or music right where I left off. Weird :D

Hairhelmet12
05-02-09, 04:02
One a cuple times i would get up come down in the liveign room where my parents are start yelling like im super mad cause there "watching tv without me" and i would storm off use the restroom and come back to bed. lolits happend a cuple times.

Benguitar
05-02-09, 04:04
I have done sleep walking once in my life. Went to bed in bedroom, woke up on couch.

:confused:

silver_wolf
05-02-09, 04:06
The only time I ever sleep-walked I went into the living room, grabbed the newspaper from my grandpa's hands and threw it on the ground, then stormed angrily off to bed! :D

Benguitar
05-02-09, 04:28
The only time I ever sleep-walked I went into the living room, grabbed the newspaper from my grandpa's hands and threw it on the ground, then stormed angrily off to bed! :D

ROFL :vlol:

Mr.Burns
05-02-09, 04:33
Fart.

Lenochka
05-02-09, 04:38
I grind my teeth xD
Just started about a year or 2 ago and hate it, everyone once in a while my jaw will lock up due to it! (I just have to move it around alittle and it pops back into place)

Fish.
05-02-09, 06:34
I tend to talk in my sleep, or so people around me say. The weirdest thing I've ever done probably, was dart out of bed going on about how I needed to find my keys for my Nissan car. :o

I also had a strange, but very vivid dream, where I was playing Grand Theft Auto 4 on Xbox Live, and my friend (online) told me that I was actually playing. :confused:

TR love
05-02-09, 07:39
I kick the people im sleeping next to, and talk ALOT!
:D

snake_robot
05-02-09, 15:03
My dumb cousin once started screming"PLEASE DONT KILL ME.I HAVE A FAMILY"and he didn't remember it the next morning.

deamonguardian
05-02-09, 15:09
i kick in my sleep and one time my mom walked into my room when i was sleeping and i screamed at her"I WANT MY QUILT" also m mom said i use to fall off my bed an i would still be asleep even after i hit the floor

Marianna12
05-02-09, 15:34
OMG you are all sooo funny! LoL!
My sleeping habbits are normal. Once I got up, went in the living room and I was just standing there! I don't know why or how!

CrypticDream
05-02-09, 15:41
ok this was real funny:
my friends and i were having a sleepover for my birthday party (this was about 3 years ago) and two of the friends fell asleep. suddenly one of them started talking about what animals their family are...so her sister was a cat, her dad was something else, and she didnt know what to call her mum :p
so my other friend that was sleeping suddenly said , "A POLAR BEAR!!" and then the other one said, "YEAH A POLAR BEAR"
silence...
then one said, "my backs itchy, scratch my back!!" so we scratched her back, and she was all, "ahhhhhhh" and stopped.
funny what you do in your sleep and how you communicate! :ton::ton:

CuteKittenlol
05-02-09, 16:51
Apparently i'm a silent sleeper. No snoring, sleep-walking, moving around too much, teeth grinding or talking XD The not moving thing is weird because i toss and turn loads of times to get comfy enough to actually go to sleep, hahah.

deamonguardian
05-02-09, 17:16
omg i forgot to post this:

okay my class wnt on this over night camping thing and during the night one of the girls got up went in to the bath room and turned on the tap then turned it off agian another girl asked if she was sleep walk and the other gilr said no the next day the girl couldn't remeber anything bout itXD

irjudd
05-02-09, 17:18
Apparently I'm also an excessive groper in my sleep. :o

gbetch
05-02-09, 17:49
i latch on to what/who ever may be near me. i taled when i was younger but not so much now unless im realll stressed.

one one occorance i was at a friends house fi the night. i fel asleep in a big comfy char and some how wound up crled up on the rug buy the furnace.

Solice
06-02-09, 02:30

I can't be trusted in bed eitherhttp://www.poemspoetry.com/misc/avatars/salook.gif

SamReeves
06-02-09, 02:38
LOL. I don't grope, but I do pass some wind.

Nefertiti_89
06-02-09, 03:12

Perfectly normal Ir, theres actually a sleep disorder called sexomnia! I saw a doco on it last night lol

IceColdLaraCroft
06-02-09, 03:22
if you're male blood flows to a certain place, especially in the morning

EmeraldFields
06-02-09, 03:28
I drool a bit.:o I can't seem to keep my mouth shut while sleeping.

Nefertiti_89
06-02-09, 03:33
^ That reminds me of this guy I saw sleeping in O'Hare International, he was like just lying across these chairs, obviously he'd spent the night in the airport, and he had managed to create a rather large and quite impressive drool puddle.

spikejones
06-02-09, 03:35
snore
moan
roll
drool
hump
dream

EmeraldFields
06-02-09, 03:35
^ That reminds me of this guy I saw sleeping in O'Hare International, he was like just lying across these chairs, obviously he'd spent the night in the airport, and he had managed to create a rather large and quite impressive drool puddle.
I admit it's not a pretty sight.:p

Tihocan9
06-02-09, 03:37
According to my sisters who I have woken up by doing this I talk to my dead relatives in my sleep, I have talked to my grandma and grandpa and a few other relatives that have past on, whether or not it is just my imagination or if it is really something from the other side I don't know.

Nefertiti_89
06-02-09, 03:39
I admit it's not a pretty sight.:p

Talk about understatements :p

Apparently I also hit people in my sleep if they invade my personal bubble. I once kicked my friend in the kidneys repeatedly because he was invading my space AND stealing my blanket. I dont remember this but he did have a nasty bruise so I guess I must have :o

spikejones
06-02-09, 03:42
^drat!! I guess we would have to have separate rooms then. :(

Nefertiti_89
06-02-09, 03:45
^Lol or just dont steal my blankie!

Statistical evidence reveals a direct correllation between my events of nightime beating to the amount of alcohol consumption prior to the beating ... so don't get me drunk! lol But whenever my friends share a bed with me they still bring a spare blanket :p

spikejones
06-02-09, 03:48
don't worry. I wont make you do anything I don't do. just dont be surprised If you wake up to find me spooning you. I somehow find comfort in being close to another object in the bed.

Shark_Blade
06-02-09, 03:48
I once ***** slap my friend during my sleep. They told me what I did in the morning but I don't seem to recall anything at all.

Nefertiti_89
06-02-09, 03:53
don't worry. I wont make you do anything I don't do. just dont be surprised If you wake up to find me spooning you. I somehow find comfort in being close to another object in the bed.

Lol I do that apparently, but only when I'm cold - purely survival driven clearly!

I once ***** slap my friend during my sleep. They told me what I did in the morning but I don't seem to recall anything at all.

LOL

I remember one night when I was a kid and my cousin stayed over and there was this massive storm, quite possibly a small cyclone, and mum put us in the darkest room in the house with a big bed. I couldnt sleep because there were tiles flying off the roof and this disturbed me, but my cousin was out like a light, and then randomly she just...starfished and smacked me across the face with her arm. So then I hit her back and she woke up and was like wtf!

Solice
06-02-09, 04:45

It would be funnier if he got sleepy time wood:jmp:

TRexbait
06-02-09, 05:54
I('ve): Drooled
Talked
Sleepwalked
Laughed
Thrown off all of the covers
in my sleep.

:D

Sifo-Dyas
06-02-09, 13:20
I sleep-walked for years...

I was wondering - if you sleep-walk in the rain? Are you having a wet dream then? :D

Ada the Mental
06-02-09, 15:49
It's my sister who does all the weird stuff. For one, she sleeps with her eyes half-open. It's creepy, she looks dead.
She also used to sleepwalk, and still mumbles and talks a lot. And it's pretty funny. If you talk back to her she'll answer, we've had some hilarious, nonsensical conversations like that. One day I'm gonna record her. *insert mean older sister evil laugh*

{eith;3436144']
'They're coming...'
'Who's coming?'
'Them...'
'Who them.'
'They're coming for us.'
'Shut up and go back to sleep.'
'I am asleep.'
':confused:...goodnight.'
'They're coming....'
'SHUT UP!'

Mister Croft
06-02-09, 16:40
Things I usually do in my sleep:
-Talks
-Screams
-Cries (usually when I have nightmares)
-Turn my alarm clock of :p

robm_2007
06-02-09, 16:47

O.....M......G!!!!

you better get the police! Hire a private detective, to investigate this mystery!

You better keep this story on the down low, or you'll be swamped with reporters at your door; and they will follow you ever where, trying to get your statement on the exciting case of the citizen whose socks mysteriously came off in their sleep.
j/k,j/k

lol.(sorry, i just could not resist:))

they simpy came off, when you sleep, you move. you just moved your feet, and they slid off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sometimes i talk in my sleep, or laugh.

my cousins said that once i said: "Shut the **** up!" , well, i yelled it in my sleep. it does seem like something that i might say. and my sister also said that once i said "you stupid son of a *****". i think that its funny.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy Raider
06-02-09, 16:51
When I have Night Mare's Ii scream my head off! :vlol: And an odd time I was told I start kicking the bed :vlol:

Noodleboy
13-02-09, 07:16
Ok,
so I used to talk in my sleep so I've heard.
I tend to move a lot and I drooool...

But my mom on the oter hand had this period in which she would sleepwalk to the kitchen, make a sandwich and eat it, and she would have no memory of it whatsoever. This one time my dad woke up and my mom wasn't in bed.
He went to the kitchen to look for her and from there on he followed a trail of chocolate sprinkles all the way to the bathroom where my mom was sleeping on the the toilet wearing only underwear and having the half-eaten choclate sprinkle sandwich on her lap.
I love my mom, she's so silly sometimes :D

MyRaider4Life
13-02-09, 08:02
Ok,
so I used to talk in my sleep so I've heard.
I tend to move a lot and I drooool...

But my mom on the oter hand had this period in which she would sleepwalk to the kitchen, make a sandwich and eat it, and she would have no memory of it whatsoever. This one time my dad woke up and my mom wasn't in bed.
He went to the kitchen to look for her and from there on he followed a trail of chocolate sprinkles all the way to the bathroom where my mom was sleeping on the the toilet wearing only underwear and having the half-eaten choclate sprinkle sandwich on her lap.
I love my mom, she's so silly sometimes :D

Kamrusepas
13-02-09, 08:37

That happens to be about every night. I have the worst blood circulation in my hands and feet and they're always cold.

One funny thing I noticed some time ago: if I don't kick my socks off during the night, and my feet get hot, I will have nightmares. Weird :p

Nannonxyay
13-02-09, 08:48
I slept round my friend's house the other night, and apparently I kept talking in my sleep about Gremlins and Spider-Man. :p I also, once went to bed half asleep, then woke up on the floor. I didn't even wake up when I fell off the bed, I just woke up my usual time, feeling no pain besides the sort of ache you get after a while of falling down.

Drone
13-02-09, 08:50
In my sleep I:

Scream
Shout
Hate
Shake

:wve:

viper456
13-02-09, 10:37
Apparently I was talking about a bookcase the other night :| lmfao

Punaxe
13-02-09, 10:55
In my sleep I:

Scream
Shout
Hate
Shake

:wve:

You hate in your sleep? How can you tell? :p

Drone
13-02-09, 10:59
You hate in your sleep? How can you tell? :p

I hate what I see

nate_raider
13-02-09, 12:51
A couple of nights ago I decided in my sleep that I no longed liked my new teeth (just got my braces off) and head butted my bed head and cracked a tooth.:hea: Very much like that I suppose.

Really smooth of me..

TombRaiderLover
13-02-09, 16:27
I sleep with my eyes open. ;)

Channy Tellie
13-02-09, 16:36
I have a tendency to smile and talk.

Or I'll air guitar and sometimes I try climbing the wall that is next to me.

Lee croft
13-02-09, 17:19
i talk in my sleep ....

Sir Croft
13-02-09, 19:49
I sleep like a stone :p
But sometimes I talk.

Joely-Moley
13-02-09, 19:52
I poke at my girlfriend.
Also, if the t.vs on and i'm sleeping I end up dreaming whatever's on the T.V