PDA

View Full Version : Lara forgets her lines

Solice
06-02-09, 03:37
here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4ONbbXvqw&feature=related):D

Tyrannosaurus
06-02-09, 05:13
Yep. I love that clip because Lara was more spontaneous and well, human there than she's been in any of the games. I wish the TR games had writing and voice acting strong enough to stand up to the occasional imrpovisation.

Have we ever seen her laugh in any of the games? I mean, seriously. I would think that Lara would have to have a sense of humor about herself. I mean, aside form all of her forced one-liners. Not quite the same thing, and nowhere near the pleasure of listening to.

SamReeves
06-02-09, 05:18
How about Lara belching while drinking a tall cold one? :)

AmericanAssassin
06-02-09, 05:20
That clips always makes me happy inside. I love seeing classic Lara happy. :D

Voni
06-02-09, 08:19
I've been looking for that clip for ages! :D

TRenTIs
06-02-09, 10:38
I love the laughter. I makes her human.

Hairhelmet12
06-02-09, 13:22
this is something that CD needs to work on, why dont thay have her have a sence of humor. god, Like maby when shes running though a jungle or whatever, make a joke while taking to zip, not like a knock knock joke, just a wittie joke. like alra would make. i would love that. i would like just to hear her laugh. in a game.

Jo269976
06-02-09, 13:24
this is something that CD needs to work on, why dont thay have her have a sence of humor. god, Like maby when shes running though a jungle or whatever, make a joke while taking to zip, not like a knock knock joke, just a wittie joke. like alra would make. i would love that. i would like just to hear her laugh. in a game.

Angelina's Lara laughed out of amazement in Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life, something like that could work.

MattTR
06-02-09, 13:25
Gosh I still live that clip to this day.. so funny!

AOD was so badass.. I can't picture Legend Lara doing that at all.. :vlol:

Legend Lara: "Oopsies.. I forgot what I was suppost to say, oh my I remember now!"

:p

IceColdLaraCroft
06-02-09, 14:28
Gosh I still live that clip to this day.. so funny!

AOD was so badass.. I can't picture Legend Lara doing that at all.. :vlol:

Legend Lara: "Oopsies.. I forgot what I was suppost to say, oh my I remember now!"

:p

Underworld Lara: I miss me mummy *skips through plants*

violentblossom
06-02-09, 14:36
i don't even mind that i've seen that clip a bajillion times, its still cute.

they should have done that for Underworld, too.. it might have excused the lack of extras.

Lee croft
06-02-09, 17:23
The best is when she is laughing! LOL you never hear Lara laugh! XD

what they said i wounder why she never laughs though...

(its a quote from youtube not a member from trf)

ShadyCroft
06-02-09, 18:11
Nice clip, but I think she looks weird when she laughs. Kind of an evil laugh :o

Zelda master
06-02-09, 18:15
Ive just noticed but she actually has nails in that move, she has black nails...
But the movie cracked me up the first time ive ever seen it, its so much much to still see it, it makes her human, and yet keep that awsomeness of her:)

Solice
07-02-09, 00:42
I wonder, did Core make it?

erosan
07-02-09, 05:30
^ yeah, i think so. wasn't it a hidden extra on the cd?

Fallen.Angel
07-02-09, 06:31
I've never seen this O.o

I have always loved AOD Lara xP But i especially enjoyed seeing her laugh

KC Mraz
07-02-09, 07:10
I wonder, did Core make it?

Yes, they did. They're Lara's 'outtakes' from this interview:

LomSSFdUHcs
1:52, that's priceless XD.