PDA

View Full Version : Are you sending a secret valentine message to your valentine?

rickybazire
08-02-09, 13:36
I was thinking about it, but I decided not to as my I don't really have those feelings towards her anymore.

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 13:47
im not sure. they sell candy grams at school and i think i might send one to her

toxicraider
08-02-09, 13:50
Probably not :p
Too nervous :o

rowanlim
08-02-09, 13:50
I was thinking about it, but I decided not to as my I don't really have those feelings towards her anymore.

Well if you're both comfortable with exchanging gifts, then it shouldn't be a problem.

im not sure. they sell candy grams at school and i think i might send one to her

Haha you should :mis:

I'm not sending anything this yr, ain't got someone to send to :D

drakl0r
08-02-09, 13:53
Well I'm not. Apparently single for the moment :p

digitizedboy
08-02-09, 13:53
save ya cash or whatever! :) some people are ungrateful *******s sometimes. rofl

laralover_07
08-02-09, 13:55
Nah, I only give valentines to my two BFFs and one of them will be away on a bus to Austria on the day. Not much point really. :)

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 13:58
save ya cash or whatever! :) some people are ungrateful *******s sometimes. rofl

well the candy grams only cost 1$ i guess i won't be getting that newspaper i wanted:D:p

Archetype
08-02-09, 14:04
Hate valentines day :/

Designed so that if your fortunate to have someone, you have to spend lots of money and if you don't have someone, well it makes you miserable.

Night Crawler
08-02-09, 14:06
I'll be sending something special to my special someone (myself) :hug:

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 14:08

Designed so that if your fortunate to have someone, you have to spend lots of money and if you don't have someone, well it makes you miserable.

actually valentines day is about a guy (valentine) who ordered no one could get married on the 14 of febuary. in the end he got married on that day and got his head chopped of because of it. so now we jut rub it in his face by making it full of love:D

Minty Mouth
08-02-09, 14:14

Unfortunately, it seems I share the same view.

Not sending anything to anyone this year, (and i never have) But i guess I can always look forward to seeing if I get anything :p

toxicraider
08-02-09, 14:15

haha
Aww :hug:

I'd be happy if I got anything, but I think it's unlikely. It does kinda suck if you're single.

MattTR
08-02-09, 14:23
Not a secret.. but something special that's for sure. I have many, many valentines on my roster.. some even being on the forum. :hug:

So I'm going to have to like, make some E-cards or something.. :vlol:

There is a special something for a very special someone too.. I wonder who it is? :p

Carbonek_0051
08-02-09, 14:26
I hate Valentine's Day. Every year I spend it alone eating ice cream and watching the Notebook and romantic movies. Meh I'm just bitter that no one loves me.

='(

God that sounded emo. XD

trtrailerman
08-02-09, 14:27
I hate Valentine's Day. Every year I spend it alone eating ice cream and watching the Notebook and romantic movies. Meh I'm just bitter that no one loves me.

='(

God that sounded emo. XD

valentines day sucks bubs it forces us to express feelings that shud come naturally :)

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 14:28

='(

God that sounded emo. XD

haha yeah it did. im actually goign to go for it you never no who youmight meetat a dance

TRhalloween
08-02-09, 14:29
God that sounded emo. XD

:vlol: It really did

Carbonek_0051
08-02-09, 14:29
valentines day sucks bubs it forces us to express feelings that shud come naturally :)

Doesn't it though? =/

Meh, I'll just spend V-Day like I always do.:p

haha yeah it did.

:vlol: It really did

HUSH YOU TWO!:mad:

:p

trtrailerman
08-02-09, 14:31
Doesn't it though? =/

Meh, I'll just spend V-Day like I always do.:p

HUSH YOU TWO!:mad: my name is nate and i adore chocolate mouse

:p

lol yh lets hav a girls night in with ice cream and mitch hewer, i mean erm, a movie? XD

u like chocolate mouse?

NarikoRocks
08-02-09, 14:31
I have 3 crushes.

One Girl Thats my friend in class.

One Girl Thats in another class but a really good friend!

And the third, a girl i saw in the airport and never saw her again! She was checking me out! And I was too.:D

So i might send to the girl in my class!!

Carbonek_0051
08-02-09, 14:32
lol yh lets hav a girls night in with ice cream and mitch hewer, i mean erm, a movie? XD

u like chocolate mouse?
Girls night is is. Who's the girl?:tea:

EDIT: God I'm slow, damn you and your editing skills.:p

trtrailerman
08-02-09, 14:36
Girls night is is. Who's the girl?:tea:

EDIT: God I'm slow, damn you and your editing skills.:p

i only sed girls night in coz if i sed boys night in ppl wudda thought of slobby fat men bleching and being smelly :( and we is not like that

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 14:39
i only sed girls night in coz if i sed boys night in ppl wudda thought of slobby fat men bleching and being smelly :( and we is not like that

think that the best kind of fun. i hate girl night in my all girls do is say mean things about other girls and watch sappy movies

trtrailerman
08-02-09, 14:44
think that the best kind of fun. i hate girl night in my all girls do is say mean things about other girls and watch sappy movies

lol u'd prefer to be in a belchy smelly room talking about cars? :p ok be my guest *ushers u in* xD

lararoxs
08-02-09, 14:48
I dont really understand V-Day. I mean, why should one day be for expressing more care and love for someone when you should do everyday of the year?

For me V-Days a bore! 'Nuff said.:)

mizuno_suisei
08-02-09, 14:49
YES OMG I am so sending one. My Japanese class at tafe is doing the valentines thing and all of us have to give someone a secret message in japanese, as part of practice. Im gonna send it to this shmexy guy in class. I wish he wasnt a beginner, then I could tell him what I want to do with him and his body in japanese :cln:

Oh well, I could write it all in the message, but he wouldnt understand. xD

trtrailerman
08-02-09, 14:53
YES OMG I am so sending one. My Japanese class at tafe is doing the valentines thing and all of us have to give someone a secret message in japanese, as part of practice. Im gonna send it to this shmexy guy in class. I wish he wasnt a beginner, then I could tell him what I want to do with him and his body in japanese :cln:

Oh well, I could write it all in the message, but he wouldnt understand. xD

me and nate think ur being slutty ^_^

Encore
08-02-09, 14:55
I am, but it's not secret, it says: "Where the hell are you?"

Gabi
08-02-09, 15:00
< I guess, my avatar puts my point across well enough. :D

But I actually had been thinking of shocking my beloved one to the core by doing the "full valentine's monty", red roses, card and chocolates included.
It would be worth it, just to see the look on his face. :p

Drone
08-02-09, 15:01
this day means absolutely nothing to me :wve:

VonCroy360
08-02-09, 15:27

Whoever came up with that, bad idea lmao. We did something similar in my French class last year and there were lots of uncomfortable misunderstandings. :o:o

I'm left alone every year as well, but hey, what's valentines without a few broken hearts? Or as my friend would say - "I never get anything for Valentine's day either, but I still love that day when you're all so bitter." :p

nickless
08-02-09, 16:25

i think i'm gonna go with that too :D

there is actually no special someone for me.yes,a pity.there hasn't been one for quite some time now.i forgot what it was and kinda miss it :( oh well :p

Quasimodo
08-02-09, 16:37
this day means absolutely nothing to me :wve:

The day means pink cards and cheap nasty chocolate to me :p

Have you guys seen some the silly stuff they're trying to get folks to buy?
L0qcnJyCWB0
NVI-NlkIQso
:vlol:

Psychos'Я'Us
08-02-09, 16:39
I hate valentines day so no...oh and I don't have who to send a "secret valentine messege" to so yeah...oh and even if I did I still wouldn't because I hate the cute romantic stuff :mis:

Joely-Moley
08-02-09, 16:42
Nah, me and my girlfriend both think the whole valentines day thing is stupid.
Pink hearts, I love you bears, flowers and mushy cards- yuck! I was told if I get her any of that stuff she'd kick me hahah.

How romantic.

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 16:44
lol u'd prefer to be in a belchy smelly room talking about cars? :p ok be my guest *ushers u in* xD
:jmp:

nickless
08-02-09, 16:50
i hate girl night in my all girls do is say mean things about other girls and watch sappy movies

that is so not true!!!!!!!we watch scary movies :D

CuteKittenlol
08-02-09, 16:54
I was gonna.

Draco
08-02-09, 16:57
I might just send something to myself.

CroftScionGuard
08-02-09, 17:00
Nah, me and my girlfriend both think the whole valentines day thing is stupid.
Pink hearts, I love you bears, flowers and mushy cards- yuck! I was told if I get her any of that stuff she'd kick me hahah.

How romantic.
Valentine's day could be a nice day to be with that special person, yet, you pointed out something that is imo true, Valentine's day became a business stuff because people go buy very simple stuff to offer (not to mention that prices are high this time). Valentine's Day is getting boring with all this teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and other stuff because it became like a routine like X-mas. Valentine's Day is the day to stay at the beloved's side and show love, not making of it an annual routine/monotony.

Als, Valentine's Day can be everyday if you want.

@To those that buy/receive gifts: well, like I say all the time, everyone enjoys the day as each of you like. I've nothing against it but I'm only stating my opinion. It doesn't mean I won't buy anything to offer, but I would think about something that is nice and the person would like, something out of the tradiction created around this day.... and something preferably cheap too. A good gift doesn't have to be expensive!

Joely-Moley
08-02-09, 17:05
Valentine's day could be a nice day to be with that special person, yet, you pointed out something that is imo true, Valentine's day became a business stuff because people go buy very simple stuff to offer (not to mention that prices are high this time). Valentine's Day is getting boring with all this teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and other stuff because it became like a routine like X-mas. Valentine's Day is the day to stay at the beloved's side and show love, not making of it an annual routine/monotony.

Yeah, we are going to a gig but thats far more special to us i guess that a romantic dinner somewhere.

I think valentines day is just other way to get people to buy things that donít really mean much.
Thatís the way I feel about it anyway

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 17:07
that is so not true!!!!!!!we watch scary movies :D

im a girl yeah i guess they do but im so sick of going to listen to them talk about other girls

Mrs_Bean
08-02-09, 17:28

Nothing more to say.

takamotosan
08-02-09, 17:31
i don't have a valentine.

and i'm not buying **** for any of my friends.

i'm pretending the day stopped existing.

Philio
08-02-09, 17:36
To myself. How romantic.

sandygrimm
08-02-09, 17:43
IMO.. the best gift all year round :vlol:
HX9cDtdzoeY

Assassino
08-02-09, 17:46

I kinda have :D
Went to ASDA & bought myself some rose shaped candles, silk roses for curtain tie-backs & some red love heart shaped cushions for my room from the Valentines stands :)

Lee croft
08-02-09, 17:58
no... im not

spikejones
08-02-09, 18:06
im sick of you people who assume everyone has a valentine. I hate that day the most out of every day in the year.

Quasimodo
08-02-09, 18:07
im sick of you people who assume everyone has a valentine. I hate that day the most out of every day in the year.

Awww. They're probably sick of us lonesome folk being a drag on their Vday discussion.

Endow
08-02-09, 18:35

Geez man. Chillax. Life is beautiful. Don't take it so seriously.

digitizedboy
08-02-09, 18:41

The only reason I remember about Valentines day in particular is beacause it's a day before my mom's birthday. Other than that, I carry on the day as any other. You should too. ;)

spikejones
08-02-09, 18:47
The only reason I remember about Valentines day in particular is beacause it's a day before my mom's birthday. Other than that, I carry on the day as any other. You should too. ;)
happy birthday to your mother. my sister's B-day is the 15th as well. I just hate getting cards on the 14th from family member's. that (IMO) is not what that day is about. and it makes me feel like a looser since everyone else has a significant other.

that is why I don't like February 14th.

jamieoliver22
08-02-09, 18:53
and it makes me feel like a looser since everyone else has a significant other.

that is why I don't like February 14th.

Instead of walling in self pity, why not go out there and do something about it?

Quasimodo
08-02-09, 18:54
happy birthday to your mother. my sister's B-day is the 15th as well. I just hate getting cards on the 14th from family member's. that (IMO) is not what that day is about. and it makes me feel like a looser since everyone else has a significant other.

Not everyone does, of course. But yeah, it's a day that can make lots of people feel excluded:p

spikejones
08-02-09, 18:55
Instead of walling in self pity, why not go out there and do something about it?
instead of hovering in a condescending manner..

Don't you think that in my 24 years of existence that I have attempted on multiple occasions to find my soul mate?

Siberian Tiger
08-02-09, 19:01
Nope, I don't have anyone to send to. :/

*slits wrists*

Lara Croft!
08-02-09, 19:06
No need for secrecy since he's my boyfriend...:D

Biddy
08-02-09, 19:07
Nah. It's an everyday day for me.

ShadyCroft
08-02-09, 19:17
Don't care for Valentine's day. Got no one, and even if I did, I don't need to have just this one day to show em I love em.

nickless
08-02-09, 19:40
im a girl yeah i guess they do but im so sick of going to listen to them talk about other girls

girls are cruel.i was joking,my friends don't really enjoy speaking thrash too,unlike many others.but what can ya do.we were made like that :o

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 19:47
girls are cruel.i was joking,my friends don't really enjoy speaking thrash too,unlike many others.but what can ya do.we were made like that :o

i think girls are cruel some times.yet i find myself likeing them all the time:p

da tomb raider!
08-02-09, 20:21
Fleh, Valentine's Day is just an evil marketing scheme to get people to buy their significant other (who they'll probably marry and divorce 6 months later) overpriced flowers, cards, and chocolate. So no, I'm not, because I take no notice of Valentine's Day.

deamonguardian
08-02-09, 20:31
Fleh, Valentine's Day is just an evil marketing scheme to get people to buy their significant other (who they'll probably marry and divorce 6 months later) overpriced flowers, cards, and chocolate. So no, I'm not, because I take no notice of Valentine's Day.

yeah that is so true lmost everyone is divorcing now:( it sad

*laralover*
08-02-09, 20:37
Not bothered about it to be honest. I think you dont need simple gifts to show how much you love someone (pluss what a waste of money) I dont have anyone this Valentines but i dont care i will spend my money on myself ha :p

TRfan23
08-02-09, 20:40
Wish I had a lover :) Would be giving away valentines stuff.

Plus it's Lara Crofts B-day then so who can forget that day? ;)

Camera Obscura
08-02-09, 20:42
My school's having this thing called Singing Valentines. They send someone to sing to your valentine and present them with this chocolate flower. It can by anonymous or not and you get a list of songs to choose from. You can also send a message as well.

Would it be bad to send two secret valentines considering I solely want to embarrass one while the other already has a boyfriend at the moment? :whi:

FourBalls
08-02-09, 20:46
No need for secrecy since he's my boyfriend...:D
Same, however I'm totally clueless about what I should give him. I mean, what does a girl usually give a guy for valentines day?...does she give him anything at all? :confused:

da tomb raider!
08-02-09, 20:48
Not bothered about it to be honest. I think you dont need simple gifts to show how much you love someone (pluss what a waste of money) I dont have anyone this Valentines but i dont care i will spend my money on myself ha :p

Absolutely. Do people really need to shower their loved ones with gifts to say "I love you"?

Lavinder
08-02-09, 20:49
Same, however I'm totally clueless about what I should give him. I mean, what does a girl usually give a guy for valentines day?...does she give him anything at all? :confused:

I'm buying Jamie boxers :vlol: and a card.

Absolutely. Do people really need to shower their loved ones with gifts to say "I love you"?

Not really - but it's always nice to exchange gifts =].

spikejones
08-02-09, 20:54
I can think of a few things I would like to get for valentines from a girl. None of which are material items.

Paperdoll
08-02-09, 21:04
A card XD although my Valentine will be a friend with whom I'll be having dinner and off to a bar. We'll be the girls with no dates XD

Chocola teapot
08-02-09, 21:15
I might.

Olabelle
08-02-09, 21:19
I am, actually, I've already given him part of his gift. Helps that we're both videogame addicts, so he got a 'Rogues the Original Gankstas' shirt for Warcraft to start with. XD Makes it a lot easier to shop for him since we have common intests.

This is the first Valentine's in a few years where I'm actually being taken out to dinner and all that romantic stuff, so I'm excited as hell.

MiCkiZ88
08-02-09, 22:44
Mitch would kill me if I did.. nothing's secret here. Unfortunately =|

So nope. I won't be sending anything.

*laralover*
08-02-09, 22:58

I dont think so no..I mean yes it is nice. My ex bf gave me gifts and i gave him one but all through your life you will probably treat your partner to these things anyways :confused: I was happy because i was with him not because i wanted loads of gifts :p

RalKram
08-02-09, 23:46
whenever i've doted on a girl in the past it's always been a complete waste of time, so i don't think i'll bother...

again...

lol ;)

jjbennett
08-02-09, 23:57
^ No, just pay the money up front and theres no problems.

RalKram
09-02-09, 00:04
^ No, just pay the money up front and theres no problems.

I don't even get that...if you're talking about prostitutes then, i don't see the connection to what i said? :tea:

jjbennett
09-02-09, 00:09
Sarcasm is hard to convey online...i was just trying to be funny, i failed :p

rowanlim
09-02-09, 01:20
< I guess, my avatar puts my point across well enough. :D

But I actually had been thinking of shocking my beloved one to the core by doing the "full valentine's monty", red roses, card and chocolates included.
It would be worth it, just to see the look on his face. :p

Aww...Sounds so sweet! :D

Tsk tsk...If I knew your address, I might just send you something :p

erosan
09-02-09, 04:40
I don;t see the point of V-day. it's actually quite annoying. Everywhere i go, i see pink, teddy bears, and chocolate x.x

EmeraldFields
09-02-09, 05:01
I don;t see the point of V-day. it's actually quite annoying. Everywhere i go, i see pink, teddy bears, and chocolate x.x

Why is that such a bad thing?:)

Draco
09-02-09, 06:02
Tsk tsk...If I knew your address, I might just send you something :p

And if I knew yours, I'd probably send you...me.

Catapharact
09-02-09, 06:13

Well apart from the usual recommendation of Gizmos, Cologne or something practical like shoes, shirts or the sorts, anything that has sentimental value and actually rings true to his interests would be perfect.

Say your guy is a basketball fan. Get him a customized basketball.

My beloved got me this sterling silver pendent with my birthstone and birthmonth on it:

http://i43.************/sws9p3.jpg

Simple, elegent and oh so thoughtful.

erosan
09-02-09, 06:19
Why is that such a bad thing?:)

idk, i guess i'm not into that.

EmeraldFields
09-02-09, 06:19
My beloved got me this sterling silver pendent with my birthstone and birthmonth on it:

[IMG]

Simple, elegent and oh so thoughtful.

How cute!:D

I don't see why everyone has to get so down around Valentine's day.:o

idk, i guess i'm not into that.

LOL! I'd take a box of chocolates and a teddy bear anyday!:p

Catapharact
09-02-09, 06:23
How cute!:D

I don't see why everyone has to get so down around Valentine's day.:o

People don't realize just how precious freedom really is until they lose it... Including freedom to choose who they want to be with. Bet you anything that people will cherish the idea of dating, getting to to know someone, being romantic and everything if they were living under the roof of a high class society where marriage and unions are based more on practicality then love.

EmeraldFields
09-02-09, 06:26
People don't realize just how precious freedom really is until they lose it... Including freedom to choose who they want to be with. Bet you anything that people will cherish the idea of dating, getting to to know someone, being romantic and everything if they were living under the roof of a high class society where marriage and unions are based more on practicality then love.

That goes with anything, I guess.

rowanlim
09-02-09, 07:04
@Cat: Yup that is a lovely gift :hug:

And if I knew yours, I'd probably send you...me.

A card would suffice :D

dexter void
09-02-09, 07:32
i don't know what to do. i want to make and send a card to this guy i'm secretly in love with but i don't know if he secretly knows himself!

maybe i should just do it. It could be from anyone. Oh... he's straight and has a girlfriend as well....:hea: :( :confused: i'm so catatonic over him!!!:(

TRenTIs
09-02-09, 07:37
I'm thinking that I might. They'll probably realise that it's me, though. lol