PDA

View Full Version : Grammy 2009

Nemo_91
09-02-09, 12:50
Here is a link with all the winners: http://www.grammy.com/grammy_awards/51st_show/list.aspx

What do you think of the results? :) Are you satisfied?

As for me, I'm glad Radiohead won the award for the Best Alternative album. In Rainbows is such a great album! :tmb:

M.A.
09-02-09, 13:57
The ceremony was a bit somber this year. I don't know why....

Who else loves it when Adele said "Jonas Brothers, I love you too..." *mischievous grin* :D Oh, I love her...

]{eith
09-02-09, 14:06
Kathy Griffin got her Grammy nomintion which is great! Shame she didn't win. For Your Consideration was priceless! :vlol:

violentblossom
09-02-09, 14:09
wait.. so who won for pop/female? it shows the award right in the middle of Adele and Duffy.

Psychos'Я'Us
09-02-09, 14:19
I'm happy Katy Perry didn't win anything because she sucks :ton:
I was hoping Duffy or Pink would win the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance but Adele's good too.

Carbonek_0051
09-02-09, 14:22
As for me, I'm glad Radiohead won the award for the Best Alternative album. In Rainbows is such a great album! :tmb:

I think Death Cab for Cutie should have gotten that one.:(

Narrow Stairs was amazing.:o

violentblossom
09-02-09, 14:57
I was hoping Duffy or Pink would win the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance but Adele's good too.

i hate Katy Perry. with a stone cold passion. She's pretty, but that's about it.

TRhalloween
09-02-09, 15:02

i hate Katy Perry. with a stone cold passion. She's pretty, but that's about it.

Agreed. Ooh her music is so edgy!

Lenochka
09-02-09, 15:18
I was so dissapointed... all these random 'who the **** is that?' type people kept winning lmao

Neteru
09-02-09, 15:28
The whole thing is a joke. I've just read though the excessively long, panic 'mustn't leave anyone out in case we offend a group of people' list. Not only this, but some of the most ridiculous categories I've ever seen. Best sleeve notes? Best boxset? Honestly. :rolleyes:

violentblossom
09-02-09, 15:32
The whole thing is a joke. I've just read though the excessively long, panic 'mustn't leave anyone out in case we offend a group of people' list. Not only this, but some of the most ridiculous categories I've ever seen. Best sleeve notes? Best boxset? Honestly. :rolleyes:

:vlol:

"Best Font on the Liner Notes"

TRhalloween
09-02-09, 15:37
the whole thing is a joke. I've just read though the excessively long, panic 'mustn't leave anyone out in case we offend a group of people' list. Not only this, but some of the most ridiculous categories i've ever seen. Best sleeve notes? Best boxset? Honestly. :rolleyes:
LOL!
It's the Grammies, remember

Neteru
09-02-09, 15:50
:vlol:

"Best Font on the Liner Notes"I could believe it.

Best paper.
Best stapling.
Best cellophane wrapping.

Nefertiti_89
09-02-09, 15:55
^ Its ridiculous isn't it!
I mean why dont they just start giving out awards for the worst things, and then just give everyone an award for showing up because you know you might offend someone if you dont, and really its so much effort to show up and park your ass in a chair for 4 hours!

violentblossom
09-02-09, 16:01
when i saw P. Hilty there i was like, "What the hell is she doing there?!" Now i realise she must have been nominated for "Best Sex Tape Background Music".

Neteru
09-02-09, 16:07
and really its so much effort to show up and park your ass in a chair for 4 hours!:vlol: Is that how long the show is? Oh my god. LOL It's worse than the Oscars.