PDA

View Full Version : anyone else done this?

DeadlySilence
12-02-09, 00:56
For high school and below =D

go up to any twilight fans and just bash that book =)
Anyone else done this and got funny responses?
i myself nearly got jumped by my friends who are twilight fans (painful but fun)

Angelus
12-02-09, 01:00
Why would you want to do that?

EmeraldFields
12-02-09, 01:04
Umm... No. That's quite rude.

ThatNorskChick
12-02-09, 01:06
Have you ever walked up to someone and socked them in the face? :p

DeadlySilence
12-02-09, 01:12
haha well i've read the book and disliked all those fangirls who jump around going like *super high squeaky voice* "OMMMMGGG EDWARD CULLEN ISH SOO HOT" when totally the main character is bella....
Why whould i want to do that? well first off i disliked the literature for numerous reasons one being it telling little girls to be stupid and get pregnant at such an early age that you are not exactly developed enough to have a baby. It also really degraded relationships... i mean their love was based off nothing besides the fact that edward was "hot" and bella was tasty and different =O

Encore
12-02-09, 01:20
I see through your signature that you are a real activist against this! Wow.

ajrich17901
12-02-09, 01:24
Lol i honestly dont see why people are so obssessed this thing has been done before Buffy anyone?

DeadlySilence
12-02-09, 01:24
I see through your signature that you are a real activist against this! Wow.

yah well XD i always tease my friends about it =)

Don't get me wrong tho, i love the plot just not the writing's and the amount of attention that its getting (by attention i mean the attention Edward got vs bella as the main character and all...)

judging from your sig you really like the carbon cycle =) (i hate bio)

Sir Croft
12-02-09, 01:25
I have better things to do rather than annoy people bashing the things they like.
And I like Twilight too.
:pi:

Quasimodo
12-02-09, 01:32
For high school and below =D

go up to any twilight fans and just bash that book =)
Anyone else done this and got funny responses?
i myself nearly got jumped by my friends who are twilight fans (painful but fun)

What books do you like?

madderakka
12-02-09, 01:51
I generally stay out of it because no amount of logic or reason will convince them it's not the best series ever written. The story was interesting and I read the series through to see what happened, but there's a lot about it I really disliked.

Shark_Blade
12-02-09, 02:06
I don't really like Twilight having reading them but if people come and said to me that Twilight is actually good, then I'll detail out my argument constructively.

If you want me to come up to a Twilight fan and scream up to them that Twilight sucks, then no. I got better things to do. :pi:

irjudd
12-02-09, 02:21
No idea what Twilight is about. I just thought it was some lame film that came out recently with no back story.

I'm curious how old you are, since you say "High school and under", and you are so impressed with your skill at bashing another person's favorite things.

MattTR
12-02-09, 02:29
Oops, I'm in college I guess I can't post, bye. :wve:

:p

Mr.Burns
12-02-09, 02:42
Attacking a person for liking a book is neither productive nor mature.

Closed.