PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Song ID Request

maximum_123
12-02-09, 16:59
Hey... :o

I found a song by myself, clever Max!, albeit it a tiring one. Anyway, I lost it because MySpace deleted it from the song music thing you have on your profile and it's not in the song history. Boo.

It's heard in some of the Curry's UK TV adverts and hasn't been uploaded to those rubbishy tvadsoundtrack.com websitey things.

I think the lyrics go like:

"I want lots of money...

... to get me a ride"

Teh' Ultimate Prep. :vlol: I'm ridiculous :rolleyes: Anyway, I've googled the lyrics and everything I can remember but... I can't remember, so! If anyone knows, please can you reply. And no, it's not that In My Arms song by Milo, if I hear that song again. I. Will. Scream.

So, yeah, thanks.

Ciao. :wve:

violentblossom
12-02-09, 17:30
Hey... :o

I found a song by myself, clever Max!, albeit it a tiring one. Anyway, I lost it because MySpace deleted it from the song music thing you have on your profile and it's not in the song history. Boo.

It's heard in some of the Curry's UK TV adverts and hasn't been uploaded to those rubbishy tvadsoundtrack.com websitey things.

I think the lyrics go like:

"I want lots of money...

... to get me a ride"

Teh' Ultimate Prep. :vlol: I'm ridiculous :rolleyes: Anyway, I've googled the lyrics and everything I can remember but... I can't remember, so! If anyone knows, please can you reply. And no, it's not that In My Arms song by Milo, if I hear that song again. I. Will. Scream.

So, yeah, thanks.

Ciao. :wve:

go to letssingit.com.. i think you can search a song with lyrics there.