PDA

View Full Version : I was attacked by a ghost!

Mr.Burns
13-02-09, 18:59
Yup. You read it right. A ghost. It happened at a customer's house on Weds. Here's what happened:

I pull up to the house and got an odd vibe from it (nothing unusual since it was an old house). I talk to the customer and get then got to work. While I was rewiring their satellite dish, out of the corner of my eye, I kept seeing a tall shadow on the front steps and as expected, when I looked directly, nothing there. Now I put that out of my mind since it probably was a trick of shadows. When I went inside I got a very odd feeling that I was being watched. Again, I put it out of my mind since I've had situations like this happen before and am used to it. At one point I had to go into the basement to do some work. The basement door is kitty cornered to the steps going down so you have to step in, turn a bit then close the door. As I turn to go down the stairs, I felt something push me in my back very hard and I started going down. Luckily I caught myself on a beam. I looked back over to see what could have done that but there was nothing at the top of the stairs and the basement door was to my front left as I was pushed so I could see it. It was closed. So as I am downstairs, I'm still getting that feeling of being watched. What was odd was every time I used my drill, I got the sense of being very irritated, which was odd in itself since I was pretty relaxed at the time.

At this point I'm beginning to think "old house, probably someone died in here, no big deal." I go back upstairs and asked the customer if the house was haunted. The customer's wife proclaims "Thank you!" It turns out that she's been pushed a few times down the stairs and has heard footsteps upstairs when no one was around but her husband didn't believe her. I later found out that the house used to be a funeral parlor (built in the turn of the century) and that the husband's first wife died in there as well. Also, several of their friends refuse to come back to that house. So yup, LP ticked off a ghost. :)

Lara Croft Fan Joe
13-02-09, 19:02
How strange! Not sure I'd go as far as to say 'attacked' though :p

Mr.Burns
13-02-09, 19:03
Attacked sounds more dramatic than pushed. Gotta make the thread title catchy :)

interstellardave
13-02-09, 19:03
Cool story! One day science will explain such phenomenon as ghosts... for now I know such things to be true from my own experiences and I tend to believe those who are, well, believable...

As for "attacked" well, being pushed down the stairs is pretty harsh; you could die!

Sir Croft
13-02-09, 19:04
That's spooky, I never experienced anything like that, but I do get and odd vibe in certain places.

Quasimodo
I'm always fascinated by ghost stories, though I kinda regret reading this while no one else is home :eek:

irjudd
Well, it depends on who you ask. I don't believe that people turn into ghosts when they die, but my understanding would say that there is something in the house that draws demons to be there.

Joely-Moley
13-02-09, 19:05
That's really creepy.
Might of known it would be in the basement, it always happens in the basement! :p

b0bb13
Creepy!:D
I absolutely love ghost stories,as long as there aren't pictures.:p

Didn't you also post some time ago about finding that little boy ghost in the closet?Or was it someone else?

oocladableeblah
That's pretty creepy, didn't think you believed in ghosts.

Cristina
Even they exist or not i am fear of them like hell!:(

viper456
woooah. That is pretty darn freaky!

Its actually fascinating. Or I think so at least! You should start carrying a proton pack! :p

mau3genius
13-02-09, 19:10
That's so cool :cln: *inserts Ghostbusters theme*
I wish I could experience something like that!

Quasimodo
13-02-09, 19:10
Well, it depends on who you ask. I don't believe that people turn into ghosts when they die, but my understanding would say that there is something in the house that draws demons to be there.

Oh **** that's even worse. My mom and I were watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose one night, and there was a scene where Emily was being choked by some phantom force. Then my mom said "Oh my god, that happened to me!"

She explained that when she was younger, she saw a totally black figure watching her from the window one night and felt hands close around around her throat. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I tried bringing it up again with her again, but she said she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

irjudd
13-02-09, 19:13
Oh **** that's even worse. My mom and I were watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose one night, and there was a scene where Emily was being choked by some phantom force. Then my mom said "Oh my god, that happened to me!"

She explained that when she was younger, she saw a totally black figure watching her from the window one night and felt hands close around around her throat. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I tried bringing it up again with her again, but she said she didn't want to talk about it anymore.
Yes I've known some people who experienced the same thing and no, generally nobody wants to talk about that sort of thing, since it's, you know, terrifying.

In general, everyone I've known that experienced such things eventually find something in their home, a book, an antique, of some sort that they got from someone who had "questionable" habits, and upon getting rid of said objects, the problem went away.

Mr.Burns
13-02-09, 19:16
@Mau: Actually, this sort of thing happens to me quite frequently, though I don't mention it often. My coworker's house is haunted and pretty heavily too. Even posted on the forum from there :whi: There's a bedroom upstairs that the moment I walked in, it was like being hit in the face by anger, frustration, agitation and a generally oppressive feeling in the air. Turns out a woman was murdered in that room and my coworker used to sleep in there as a child. Apparently there were times when his bed levitated.

In the past year I've probably encountered at least ten different homes with some pretty major hauntings. The stairs being the most violent though.

Tidus
13-02-09, 19:17
Ah ghosts...lovely little critters :D

For saying that I'll probably be bothered by one tonight; we have several on our campus and in our town. The town is a little over 300 years old, older than New Orleans I think, and my school is just over 120 years old. So we have a few ghosts lurking on campus, me and my friends have searched them out, but I can always tell when they leave or where they've been. It's annoying but thankfully I havent been visited since last year when I mocked one of them...

Alex Fly
13-02-09, 19:20
Wow that's incredible, and fascinating indeed.

-DaNnEe..
13-02-09, 19:23
Woah, that's spooky!

M.A.
13-02-09, 19:29
The customer's wife proclaims "Thank you!" It turns out that she's been pushed a few times down the stairs and has heard footsteps upstairs when no one was around but her husband didn't believe her. I later found out that the house used to be a funeral parlor (built in the turn of the century) and that the husband's first wife died in there as well. Also, several of their friends refuse to come back to that house. So yup, LP ticked off a ghost. :)

Based on the two statements I highlighted above, do you think this incident is trying to tell you something? :pi:

EDIT: Wait, is the "first wife" mentioned belong to the first owner of the house or the current owner of the house? Because my assumptions above are based on the dead wife being long dead.

Sir Croft
13-02-09, 19:31
The old wife is just being jealous.

laralover_07
13-02-09, 19:34
Wow, glad you're okay.

It does sound freaky but it's plausible. :)

Larapink
13-02-09, 19:35
You're not having a good day Mr. Burns. :(

Mr.Burns
13-02-09, 19:40
Based on the two statements I highlighted above, do you think this incident is trying to tell you something? :pi:

EDIT: Wait, is the "first wife" mentioned belong to the first owner of the house or the current owner of the house? Because my assumptions above are based on the dead wife being long dead.

Most likely not since the house was built around 1900 and it's hard to say what was there before since the town was established in the early 1800's I think. It didn't strike me as the jealous type though it's possible. The couple are in their early sixties. I suspect someone died in there and isn't too happy about visitors. The upstairs was even worse. Very oppressive feeling up there. I had a hard time concentrating. The customer's bedroom is actually the living room. The wife is so freaked out about the upstairs she made her husband move the furniture downstairs.

@larapink: Today I'm good. :) This happened on Weds but yea, not a good day.

CerebralAssassin
13-02-09, 19:40
wow..pretty freeky!:yik:it's good that you weren't injured :D

and...I'm pretty surprised that the owner of the house doesn't know there are ghosts in there lol...

interstellardave
13-02-09, 19:42
wow..pretty freeky!:yik:it's good that you weren't injured :D

and...I'm pretty surprised that the owner of the house doesn't know there are ghosts in there lol...

You must not have read the whole thing!

Ward Dragon
13-02-09, 19:44
Yes I've known some people who experienced the same thing and no, generally nobody wants to talk about that sort of thing, since it's, you know, terrifying.

In general, everyone I've known that experienced such things eventually find something in their home, a book, an antique, of some sort that they got from someone who had "questionable" habits, and upon getting rid of said objects, the problem went away.

Something like that happened to me once while I was taking summer classes at college. I was in one of the school's apartments and no one else was around. It was around dusk and I was a bit tired so I laid down on top of my blankets for a quick nap. Before I really settled in and closed my eyes, I heard the door to the room open, but I was looking at it and didn't see it move. Then I felt like someone was on top of me strangling me. I grit my teeth and shoved it off using a move I learned in self-defense class even though I still couldn't see anything. Then I stayed on top of the bed afraid to look over the edge for quite awhile. Finally I got up and looked around. Nothing was there and the door was still closed and locked. It was quite freaky.

Benguitar
13-02-09, 19:45
Hmm, very interesting...

CerebralAssassin
13-02-09, 19:46
You must not have read the whole thing!

Yup. You read it right. A ghost. It happened at a customer's house on Weds. Here's what happened:

I pull up to the house and got an odd vibe from it (nothing unusual since it was an old house). I talk to the customer and get then got to work. While I was rewiring their satellite dish, out of the corner of my eye, I kept seeing a tall shadow on the front steps and as expected, when I looked directly, nothing there. Now I put that out of my mind since it probably was a trick of shadows. When I went inside I got a very odd feeling that I was being watched. Again, I put it out of my mind since I've had situations like this happen before and am used to it. At one point I had to go into the basement to do some work. The basement door is kitty cornered to the steps going down so you have to step in, turn a bit then close the door. As I turn to go down the stairs, I felt something push me in my back very hard and I started going down. Luckily I caught myself on a beam. I looked back over to see what could have done that but there was nothing at the top of the stairs and the basement door was to my front left as I was pushed so I could see it. It was closed. So as I am downstairs, I'm still getting that feeling of being watched. What was odd was every time I used my drill, I got the sense of being very irritated, which was odd in itself since I was pretty relaxed at the time.

At this point I'm beginning to think "old house, probably someone died in here, no big deal." I go back upstairs and asked the customer if the house was haunted. The customer's wife proclaims "Thank you!" It turns out that she's been pushed a few times down the stairs and has heard footsteps upstairs when no one was around but her husband didn't believe her. I later found out that the house used to be a funeral parlor (built in the turn of the century) and that the husband's first wife died in there as well. Also, several of their friends refuse to come back to that house. So yup, LP ticked off a ghost. :)

:):D (I meant her husband)

interstellardave
13-02-09, 19:47
Oh, I was only thinking about the wife... well, hubby knows it he's just doesn't want to believe it!

ShadyCroft
13-02-09, 19:48
Ever thought of calling Jennifer Love Hewitt ?

Endow
13-02-09, 19:49
Skeptical Endow is skeptical. What if it was a ninja?

EDIT:Oh, wait, it's Friday 13....

interstellardave
13-02-09, 19:49
Ever thought of calling Jennifer Love Hewitt ?

If I was a victim of a haunting I certainly wouldn't mind having the lovely JLH on the case! :)

laralover_07
13-02-09, 19:51
If I was a victim of a haunting I certainly wouldn't mind having the lovely JLH on the case! :)

I'd prefer Yvette and Derek. ;)

Mr.Burns
13-02-09, 19:53
Skeptical Endow is skeptical. What if it was a ninja?

EDIT:Oh, wait, it's Friday 13....

Maybe I just farted really hard and suffered a blowback. :pi:

FYI, it happened on Weds. I'm just in a silly mood hence why I'm posting today.

ShadyCroft
13-02-09, 19:56
If I was a victim of a haunting I certainly wouldn't mind having the lovely JLH on the case!

I'd prefer Yvette and Derek.

:D Even better....

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/ghostbusters.jpg

Endow
13-02-09, 20:58
Maybe I just farted really hard and suffered a blowback. :pi:

FYI, it happened on Weds. I'm just in a silly mood hence why I'm posting today.

There's no such a thing as a coincidence. :P

M.A.
14-02-09, 02:59
Should we call the Ghost Hunter team? At least we can see Lord Pigeon's mug on TV.. :D

hollister
14-02-09, 03:08
OMG THAT IS FREAKY!!!

if i was you i would have probably not even went into the basement after i felt i got pushed!!!! haha

but i wanna see what it feels like to be pushed by a ghost!! lol.

(i hope what i jsut said dosent come back at me......)

Mr.Burns
14-02-09, 03:13
It's funny you said that. Earlier this week I commented to a coworker that I'd like to see something more than just a feeling. :whi:

spikejones
14-02-09, 04:05
hmm.. never had any encounters with ghosts in my life. as far as I'm concerned, people who claim to have been are full of baloney. The ears may believe others, but the eyes believe themselves.

EmeraldFields
14-02-09, 04:11
I've never had an experience with a ghost, so it's hard for me to believe in them.

Immortalis08
14-02-09, 04:23
hmm.. never had any encounters with ghosts in my life. as far as I'm concerned, people who claim to have been are full of baloney. The ears may believe others, but the eyes believe themselves.

I've never had an experience with a ghost, so it's hard for me to believe in them.

I am a believer because I have experienced quite horrific moments in my life that cannot be explained by logic or natural phenomena. You don't realize it until you experience it for yourself. You are quite fortunate not to have been though.

spikejones
14-02-09, 04:30
actually, I think it would be quite freakin' awesome to be "attacked" by a ghost. would be a break from the mundane normality of everyday life.

btw.. if ghosts are real - then they would certainly be a "natural phenomena"

Shark_Blade
14-02-09, 04:33
I don't believe in ghost, never encounter one myself. Anyway, cool experience. I think it might be a wind gush or abnormal body routine that jerks sometimes resulting people to believe otherwise. Lots of possibilities.

tombfan91
14-02-09, 04:39
how very exciting ^_^. well actually i like looking for ghost. whenever i get the opportunity, i go for it. course i've never had a ghost push me. sounds like you ****ed it off though.

Immortalis08
14-02-09, 05:02
actually, I think it would be quite freakin' awesome to be "attacked" by a ghost. would be a break from the mundane normality of everyday life.

btw.. if ghosts are real - then they would certainly be a "natural phenomena"

Really? Wouldn't they count as paranormal? That is how I always understood it. Unless you're implying that death and anything after it is still a part of the cycle of nature.

rowanlim
14-02-09, 06:34
Wow that was creepy! :eek:

Good thing nothing serious happened :hug: You ought to carry astral pigeon poop around :p

Paddy
14-02-09, 06:35

I know people who have seen ghosts, theyre ghosts in lots of places in Canberra, my sister works where there are some too. There were ghosts in my old house, like someone said it has to be experienced to fully understand the concept :)

Legend Killer
14-02-09, 07:04
Cool story! Spooky, but cool! You totally need to be on an upcoming episode of Ghost Hunters! :tmb:

Tear
14-02-09, 07:07
In an Annie Potts voice, - "WE GOT OOONNE!!!":D

Shark_Blade
14-02-09, 07:48
Who you gonna call?

:D

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/359/ghostbustersag1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Squibbly
14-02-09, 09:00
That's so crazy!

Have you ever had any other encounters with ghosts or was this the first time? I never believed in ghosts until I lived in this one house... oh man, do I have some insane stories for you if you'd ever want to know.

Quasimodo
14-02-09, 09:08
That's so crazy!

Have you ever had any other encounters with ghosts or was this the first time? I never believed in ghosts until I lived in this one house... oh man, do I have some insane stories for you if you'd ever want to know.

*waves hand in air* I do, I do!

spikejones
14-02-09, 09:10
Really? Wouldn't they count as paranormal? That is how I always understood it. Unless you're implying that death and anything after it is still a part of the cycle of nature.
death is natural of course.. immortality (of the flesh) would be unnatural

paranormal simply put means - not normal.
etymology of para:
Greek origin, nomally used in affix to other words
meaning: "beside", "near", "past", "beyond", or "contrary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para

so yes, a ghostly presence would definitely be "contrary to normal" but is by no mean "unnatural". That would be like saying you have not a soul. A ghost is quite simply a person's "soul" or "spirit", however you wish to refer to it, whom chose not to cross over in the normal fashion. They decided to stay behind in this world, usually from some unfinished business. For example their life ended very abruptly and they wished to stay behind in this world. I've a firm belief that you simply cannot believe in ghosts at the same time as disbelieving in God. For if there is a ghost - there is a soul that should have passed on to heaven or to hell. God made man with free will. So even after death, that which defines our very existence still has that free will to decide "shall I go into the light, or shall I remain behind?" But back to nature... "spirits" or "souls" are of course natural, and their decision of what to do is up to them, be it normal or otherwise ;)

corey01
14-02-09, 11:07
ohhh freaky!:o

Lara Croft!
14-02-09, 11:27
I don't believe in ghosts. I like to believe that there is more to death than sticking around on earth haunting people....

Shark_Blade
14-02-09, 11:28
That's so crazy!

*waves hand in air* I do, I do!I'd love to hear you guys out. :) Come on, share it on this thread as well.

Nemo_91
14-02-09, 11:29
Whoa, that's spooky! :eek: Call me crazy, but I'd love to have an experience like that. :p

Squibbly
14-02-09, 16:43
*waves hand in air* I do, I do!

I'd love to hear you guys out. :) Come on, share it on this thread as well.

Okay. I could go on forever about this house because I lived there for seven years, but I'll only tell a bit at once so I don't write a novel for you guys to read. :p

I moved into this house with my mother and brother when I was about nine years old. The people who lived there before us told us it was haunted and it's why they were moving. They told us because they weren't the ones selling the house; the house was actually for rent and these people were just the previous tenants. We of course didn't believe them... we thought they were crazy. Before they left, they also warned us to never hang a mirror on the wall. They said "they" hate that. We ignored them and moved in.

The very first thing I remember is hanging a mirror in my bedroom. Nothing happened at first, but as soon as I turned around to leave, it fell and smashed to the floor. It didn't fall on its own, because it was on the floor to the right of where it was hanging, so that wouldn't make sense. It freaked me out a little bit, but I shrugged it off and told myself I hung it up wrong.

One day, my mom and brother weren't home, so I was sitting in the living room doing homework, and then the stereo turned on by itself. It doesn't have an alarm on it. The point where I became afraid, though, is when the stations started changing by itself. It switched to this weird AM station, and then I heard loud noises upstairs that sounded like heavy furniture was being dragged around, but the room above me was just empty.

I tried to ignore this too, but then one night I couldn't sleep and I went into the living room and sat on the couch. The living room and dining room had large french doors separating them, and they were closed tightly. I saw the knob turn and the door opened, so I thought it was my mom asking me why i was awake, but no one was there. I walked towards my mom's room and her door was closed and she was sleeping, and the same with my brother. No way either of them could have done that that quickly and went back to bed.

I started getting freaked out, because my mom and brother were telling me similar stories about things that would happen to them.

My mom had lots of candles in glass holders, and every time we would to light one, the glass would break always on the same side, and the flame would go out.

Another time, my mom got up in the night to go to the washroom, and her bed sheets and cover were on normal they way they should be.. you know with the sheets underneath. Well, when she went back into her room, only like 15 seconds later, the sheets were on top of her bed, her blankets were under around the mattress where the sheets are supposed to be, and her pillows were in the closet, and the curtains were off of the curtain rod.

Another time I had friends over, and we got snacks from the kitchen and went back to the living room. One of my friends forgot something and turned around to go back in, only a second later, and every single cupboard and drawer were open. No one did it.

There are sooooooooo many more stories because I lived there for seven years like I said, but this sure is getting long! If you want more let me know. :)
Some of the stuff started getting scary, too.. like at first it was just mischievous behavior.

We later were told by the landlords that they had never had anyone live in the house as long as we did. People always moved, claiming the house was haunted. It was the oldest house on the street, and after doing some research on it, we discovered that there had been a suicide there by hanging from the tree in the backyard, another suicide in the garage, a murder inside the house (man murdered his family... explains why we heard the voices of children sometimes and crying, and footsteps that sound like little girls' shoes) and that it had been in the paper once for being known as extremely haunted.

Oh.. one more thing. My uncle never believed in ghosts and stayed the night on the couch once, thinking we were nuts... and he woke up to the sound of two dogs running around the dining room table, and thought he sort of saw them. The next day there were claw marks on the hardwood floor circling the table. The family that was murdered had two dogs. My uncle wouldn't come back. I had a lot of friends that never came back - they all never believed in ghosts but they sure do now.

No ghostly encounters have ever happened to me again after moving from that house. It was the only place where I experienced the unexplained.

nickless
14-02-09, 17:06
/\ awwww :hug: poor thing.7 years?i would have commited suicide after even a month!
but yeah,i too kinda like ghost stories.so if it's not too painful for you a couple of more won't hurt :D

robm_2007
14-02-09, 17:11
Attacked sounds more dramatic than pushed. Gotta make the thread title catchy :)

you should of put:

"The ghost of Marilyn Monroe robbed me at gunpoint!"

that would of been really catchy

Squibbly
14-02-09, 17:12
/\ awwww :hug: poor thing.7 years?i would have commited suicide after even a month!
but yeah,i too kinda like ghost stories.so if it's not too painful for you a couple of more won't hurt :D

Honestly, at first it was really scary, but after a while I started to get used to it. Well, that's not entirely true, but I mean I could live with it. I NEVER believed in ghosts in any way before living there, so when this was happening, it went against everything I believed and I couldn't understand in any way HOW it could possibly be happening because it doesn't make any sense. But it happened. I could never explain it and it still doesn't make sense, but it really did happen. So at the same time, it was fascinating to live there, because before I didn't believe it, but I was experiencing it.. it was the weirdest thing.

I have to go out right now but I will come back later with more stories for you guys. :)

Rai
14-02-09, 17:35
That is quite a spooky experience you had there. I have read that some ghosts are imprints of their former selves forced to reenact the way they died over and over because they can't 'move on'. It can happen if they died in a particularly violent manner or were 'taken' too upbruptly, before they were ready. Perhaps that is what is happening in that house and you just happened to be in the way, an intruder of sorts in the reenactment.

*laralover*
14-02-09, 17:51
Wow thats pretty freaky! I find peoples stories quite interesting. I didnt beleive in ghosts at all until i was about 12. I stayed over at my friends house and her house was pretty old and she always used to tell me storys about it. I remember waking up in the night though and getting a very odd feeling like someones behind me staring at me. I turned round half awake and saw someone standing near the bed in white with something round there neck like a necklace. I thought it was my friend coming to annoy me in the night so i shouted "get back to bed geesh" :p They just stood there though so i turned round and felt kind of freaked out and my hairs were all standing up:o I finnaly got to sleep and in the morning i told this to my friends sister and she said "o that could be my grandma she visits often my mum has seen her loads" she showed me a picture of her gran before she died and she was wearing this white dress and had a necklace with a blue stone on it. It freaked me out but at the same time was peaceful:D Also the house i live in currently is pretty new but i often get weird things happening like the tv switching on even though its off at the wall....that happened a couple of times with me and mum in the room and one night my tv blasted on in the night and scared me half to death :p Had weird feelings like people in a room aswell usually the hallway and living room. My cats sometimes act weird aswell watching the walls and floor back and forth in those rooms very weird!

Love2Raid
14-02-09, 22:09
That is some freaky ****! :eek:

Very brave of you to stick around, I think I would have gotten the heck outta there...:o

spikejones
14-02-09, 22:30
I don't believe in ghosts. I like to believe that there is more to death than sticking around on earth haunting people....
I see one of two things happening here:
A) we have no souls, and when we die... nothing happens. we just rot. not afterlife in any form whatsoever.
B) we DO have souls, and when we die... we either pass on to the afterlife and or we become ghosts.

I thought I made that clear in my previous post. but alas, it seems many people fail to read and/or comprehend logic.
and one night my tv blasted on in the night and scared me half to death :p
I once had a television that would do that every night. well, it was my sister's television first off. then it was mine. turned out something was bugged out with the cable box connected to it.

]{eith
14-02-09, 22:34
I always found it odd when ghosts try to harm people...cause then the person could die...and then it could be a level playing field? Your brain doesn't go with your spirit so maybe ghosts are just a little thick and never figured that out?

Anyway, that's pretty creepy. I've had a good few "experiences" myself though nothing violent.

spikejones
14-02-09, 22:48
well I would have to say that a spirit doesn't have to have knowledge necessarily. It is either good or it is evil (though within each aspect lies the seed of the other - yin and yang). However, if you believe in kharma and nirvana - those experiences and knowledge which one gains in this life are carried over with them beyond the grave. Besides... if the spirit knows what its unfinished business is - then it has to have memory. And that negates all of science stating that memory is tied to the brain.

and thus begins the debate.

raiderfun
14-02-09, 22:50
Sounds very scary, ghosts do exist indeed.

CerebralAssassin
14-02-09, 23:04
Okay. I could go on forever about this house because I lived there for seven years, but I'll only tell a bit at once so I don't write a novel for you guys to read. :p

I moved into this house with my mother and brother when I was about nine years old. The people who lived there before us told us it was haunted and it's why they were moving. They told us because they weren't the ones selling the house; the house was actually for rent and these people were just the previous tenants. We of course didn't believe them... we thought they were crazy. Before they left, they also warned us to never hang a mirror on the wall. They said "they" hate that. We ignored them and moved in.

The very first thing I remember is hanging a mirror in my bedroom. Nothing happened at first, but as soon as I turned around to leave, it fell and smashed to the floor. It didn't fall on its own, because it was on the floor to the right of where it was hanging, so that wouldn't make sense. It freaked me out a little bit, but I shrugged it off and told myself I hung it up wrong.

One day, my mom and brother weren't home, so I was sitting in the living room doing homework, and then the stereo turned on by itself. It doesn't have an alarm on it. The point where I became afraid, though, is when the stations started changing by itself. It switched to this weird AM station, and then I heard loud noises upstairs that sounded like heavy furniture was being dragged around, but the room above me was just empty.

I tried to ignore this too, but then one night I couldn't sleep and I went into the living room and sat on the couch. The living room and dining room had large french doors separating them, and they were closed tightly. I saw the knob turn and the door opened, so I thought it was my mom asking me why i was awake, but no one was there. I walked towards my mom's room and her door was closed and she was sleeping, and the same with my brother. No way either of them could have done that that quickly and went back to bed.

I started getting freaked out, because my mom and brother were telling me similar stories about things that would happen to them.

My mom had lots of candles in glass holders, and every time we would to light one, the glass would break always on the same side, and the flame would go out.

Another time, my mom got up in the night to go to the washroom, and her bed sheets and cover were on normal they way they should be.. you know with the sheets underneath. Well, when she went back into her room, only like 15 seconds later, the sheets were on top of her bed, her blankets were under around the mattress where the sheets are supposed to be, and her pillows were in the closet, and the curtains were off of the curtain rod.

Another time I had friends over, and we got snacks from the kitchen and went back to the living room. One of my friends forgot something and turned around to go back in, only a second later, and every single cupboard and drawer were open. No one did it.

There are sooooooooo many more stories because I lived there for seven years like I said, but this sure is getting long! If you want more let me know. :)
Some of the stuff started getting scary, too.. like at first it was just mischievous behavior.

We later were told by the landlords that they had never had anyone live in the house as long as we did. People always moved, claiming the house was haunted. It was the oldest house on the street, and after doing some research on it, we discovered that there had been a suicide there by hanging from the tree in the backyard, another suicide in the garage, a murder inside the house (man murdered his family... explains why we heard the voices of children sometimes and crying, and footsteps that sound like little girls' shoes) and that it had been in the paper once for being known as extremely haunted.

Oh.. one more thing. My uncle never believed in ghosts and stayed the night on the couch once, thinking we were nuts... and he woke up to the sound of two dogs running around the dining room table, and thought he sort of saw them. The next day there were claw marks on the hardwood floor circling the table. The family that was murdered had two dogs. My uncle wouldn't come back. I had a lot of friends that never came back - they all never believed in ghosts but they sure do now.

No ghostly encounters have ever happened to me again after moving from that house. It was the only place where I experienced the unexplained.

wow...

I'd like to hear more if that's not too much trouble!:p

jjbennett
14-02-09, 23:22
Theres so much odd stuff that science can't or yet hasn't explained that im always sceptical to completely rule out the possibility of ghosts and spirits.

Until i see one though i won't be sure ;)

Mr.Burns
14-02-09, 23:22
@Squibbly: Interesting stuff. My coworker's house had similar scenarios but since his mother passed, it's gotten a lot more quiet. Despite that, there are still odd things about the house. I stopped by to see what the fuss was about. The moment I stepped inside, I had a hard time concentrating, felt very uneasy and there was a slightly oppressive feeling in the place. My coworker mentioned that a room upstairs was particularly active. So without telling me which one, we go upstairs. I check one room, nothing. Then another, then another, still nothing. The last room was closed. The moment I opened the door, I was hit by this overwhelming sense of agitation, fear and anger. It was so strong that I actually had to step back from the room. Turns out that a woman was murdered in that room about 100 years ago.

Another one (I know I mentioned it about a year ago) happened when I was helping a coworker. I'm at a house in the country. It was recently remodeled. As I go upstairs I notice a cold spot about four steps from the bottom. Since the customer had central air, I assumed that was just the AC going. I'm talking to the customer and he mentions that the house had been abandoned for about ten years because a man hung himself in the stairwell. They said when they bought the place, the police tape was still around the area they found him. As we head back downstairs, I hit the cold spot, stop and say "they found him here." The customer confirmed it (even showed me a photo when they first bought the place). A few minutes later while my coworker is going over paperwork, I'm sitting on the step and suddenly a partial date just popped into my head. All I could see clearly was the year: 93. So I asked the customer:

Me: Uh, dumb question, when did the guy die?
Customer: Umm...I don't remember the exact date but it was sometime in 1993.

FYI for anyone doubting: I rarely went into that town so my knowledge of the history is zilch. The photos I saw after I guessed the guy's date of death.

I've had other experiences but I'd be writing a novel :whi:

Ward Dragon
14-02-09, 23:26
Theres so much odd stuff that science can't or yet hasn't explained that im always sceptical to completely rule out the possibility of ghosts and spirits.

The way I see it, I'm sure that everything that exists has a scientific explanation, but that doesn't mean that we are smart enough to figure out what that explanation is. So, just because we haven't figured out why something like ghosts could be true, that doesn't automatically rule it out. I think it's possible, but I've never really met a ghost and I don't particularly want to after reading some of these stories.

jjbennett
14-02-09, 23:32
Good point ^

Im sure science can explain everything but there are just somethings, mainly feelings you get that are beyond anyone elses comprehension.

I get that feeling of dread in my stomach everytime i see Alan Carr on the TV but i digress...

]{eith
14-02-09, 23:45
Alright, few little things. I'm very comfortable in my own house. There's no one here but us. Though where I live is reputed to be one of the most haunted places in the world which isn' surprising since it's a Monastic city that has been ravaged by invasion and the site of many battles.

The one experience I've had is when I was walking through the old graveyard in the ruins, it must have been around 3.00 am (I love walking in the moonlight, it's a very precious thing to me) when I seen this really white, bright figure moving between some of the headstones. It looked like it was wearing a cloak but it was pure white light. That was odd. I just kept on walking, it didn't scare me.

Another time I was staying in this very old retreat in the Wicklow Uplands that was also a war site during the Northern/Southern conflicts. And all the bedrooms were named after countries (I was staying in The Netherlands room) and one day I went up to bed to take a nap. It was the same day when a group of students from Northern Ireland were coming to visit the center. I was in the corridor when I saw a little red glowing ball hovering down the corridor getting faster, it shot straight past me, turned and into the Northern Ireland room. That was really weird. I've since ruled out a laser pointer or alarm of some kind cause there were none, I was on my own and it didn't leave a trail.

A good few years back, I was maybe 10 or 11, my Dad and I were sleeping on the bottom bunk of my bed. He was on the inside against the wall and I was on the outside. My mother came in, crying saying she'd just recieved a phone call that my baby cousing had died. We were too shocked to realise that somehow we'd switched places. I was in against the wall. And there was no way he would have been able to climb over me, put me in against the wall and get in on the outside without waking me. Plus he was as confused as I was.

My Dad is a total skeptic...until he went to my aunts (mother's side) house. They'd already been experiencing strange things (noises, furniture being moved around etc) but my parents didn't know. My Dad went to the bathroom and everyone else was in the living room. They heard a bang and the cat leapt up and hissed at the door. It was only after leaving that my Dad told my Mam that he had went to unlock the bathroom door when the key shot out of the lock, straight across the floor and then the door smashed open in front of him.

Draco
14-02-09, 23:51
I was told once that I repel ghosts, course the person who told me claimed to be psychic, but it would explain my lack of experiencing them. Two of my roommates swear our house is haunted.

Mr.Burns
14-02-09, 23:52
And as my manager pointed out, I seem to be a magnet for them.

spikejones
15-02-09, 00:05
{eith;3461714']
A good few years back, I was maybe 10 or 11, my Dad and I were sleeping on the bottom bunk of my bed. He was on the inside against the wall and I was on the outside. My mother came in, crying saying she'd just recieved a phone call that my baby cousing had died. We were too shocked to realise that somehow we'd switched places. I was in against the wall. And there was no way he would have been able to climb over me, put me in against the wall and get in on the outside without waking me. Plus he was as confused as I was.

hmm... if a "ghost" had swapped your spots, it too would have had to lift both of you - yet you claim you would have been awoken had a person done it. To be honest though, it is not too far fetched to assume that one of you got up in the middle of the night to pee.. the other rolled over... and upon returning, the former went to occupying the latter's old position. and forgot in the morning about this all happening due to the fact you were awoken with tragic news that blocked out any immediate recognition of a drowsy trip to the bathroom. Besides... I've fallen asleep with my head where it belongs, only to awake with my feet where my head should be and my head where my feet should be (or even crosswise on the bed). No recollection of having moved my self in such a manner - but it was quite obvious that I did a lot of rolling and turning in my sleep.

My Dad is a total skeptic...until he went to my aunts (mother's side) house. They'd already been experiencing strange things (noises, furniture being moved around etc) but my parents didn't know. My Dad went to the bathroom and everyone else was in the living room. They heard a bang and the cat leapt up and hissed at the door. It was only after leaving that my Dad told my Mam that he had went to unlock the bathroom door when the key shot out of the lock, straight across the floor and then the door smashed open in front of him.
bathrooms with key locks? on the outside?
sounds very archaic to me.
key shot out of the door, "straight across the floor". would the key not arch downwards from the door and bounce a couple times, rather than sliding as you make it out to sound?
the door smashed open in front of him? did it swing inwards or out?

Joely-Moley
15-02-09, 00:07
After reading though this thread I think Im going to have trouble sleeping tonight!

]{eith
15-02-09, 00:10
hmm... if a "ghost" had swapped your spots, it too would have had to lift both of you - yet you claim you would have been awoken had a person done it. To be honest though, it is not too far fetched to assume that one of you got up in the middle of the night to pee.. the other rolled over... and upon returning, the former went to occupying the latter's old position. and forgot in the morning about this all happening due to the fact you were awoken with tragic news that blocked out any immediate recognition of a drowsy trip to the bathroom. Besides... I've fallen asleep with my head where it belongs, only to awake with my feet where my head should be and my head where my feet should be (or even crosswise on the bed). No recollection of having moved my self in such a manner - but it was quite obvious that I did a lot of rolling and turning in my sleep.

bathrooms with key locks? on the outside?
sounds very archaic to me.
key shot out of the door, "straight across the floor". would the key not arch downwards from the door and bounce a couple times, rather than sliding as you make it out to sound?
the door smashed open in front of him? did it swing inwards or out?

If I had got up, I would have to climb over him to get to the inside underneath the top bunk, and he wouldn't be able to get out unless I got out first. So it's still pretty strange. I'm not saying it was a ghost, but it really is odd.

As for the door and key, the door can be locked from either side, but the key was on the inside, when he reached for it to unlock it to leave, the key shot straight out and hit the ground and slid away. The door then smashed open inwards without being unlocked. Again, weird.

spikejones
15-02-09, 00:17
{eith;3461764']If I had got up, I would have to climb over him to get to the inside underneath the top bunk, and he wouldn't be able to get out unless I got out first. So it's still pretty strange. I'm not saying it was a ghost, but it really is odd.

unless you were sleeping on a submarine - sure either of you would have been able to get out and back in.

better question is what were the two of you doing sleeping on the same bed when there was two available?

As for the door and key, the door can be locked from either side, but the key was on the inside, when he reached for it to unlock it to leave, the key shot straight out and hit the ground and slid away. The door then smashed open inwards without being unlocked. Again, weird.
why use a key on the inside when they have knobs with a little turny thing or a button to use for locking the door?
and wouldn't he have been hit by the door slamming open towards him?

.... that story just doesn't sound right.

]{eith
15-02-09, 00:21
unless you were sleeping on a submarine - sure either of you would have been able to get out and back in.

better question is what were the two of you doing sleeping on the same bed when there was two available?

why use a key on the inside when they have knobs with a little turny thing or a button to use for locking the door?
and wouldn't he have been hit by the door slamming open towards him?

.... that story just doesn't sound right.

Top bunk had no mattress. So we were both on the bottom.

These door handles don't have buttons or knobs. Just the key and the handle. And he had stepped back once the key shot out. There's probably a very rational explanation but that's just how it happened.

spikejones
15-02-09, 00:29
i find it funny there's always some little explanation as to why such and such is part of the story. I dunno though... key "shoots out" and door gets "smashed open" sounds like an angry poltergeist. but why did it bother to shoot the key out and then proceed to smash the door open? it would have been funnier if it had taken the key out of the door and made it spin around in circles near the ceiling - playing keep away with your father. :vlol: Nah.. I don't think he would have time to "jump back" if an angry poltergeist was doing that. it would be like BamBam!! and not doot.. da.. doot.. da... dooo.

but seriously though... why were you and dad sharing a bed in what appears to have been your room. shouldn't he have been in his own room? on his full size or queen/king size bed, rather than sharing a little twin bed with his son? for that matter... if the top bunk had no mattress.. :whi:
why was it up there?

the little things start to make it more and more disbelievable.

]{eith
15-02-09, 00:37
Why would a poltergeist or whatever do anything? I have no insight into the mentality of other worldly beings.

If something unusual happens, what's so hard to believe about taking a step back?

As for the bed, it was so many years ago, I don't remember the night before at all, just the following morning. The top bunk wasn't detachable, it was made of wood.

I don't care if no one believes it, why should they? I wouldn't it. I'm just saying it like it was and forgive me for not explaining every detail in my first post.

spikejones
15-02-09, 00:45
take not offense... were having a conversation. be joyful :D
{eith;3461818']Why would a poltergeist or whatever do anything? I have no insight into the mentality of other worldly beings.

and for that matter, why does any person do anything? I know not the motives of physical beings even. Yet they have their reasons. However logical or illogical it may seem to me. Perhaps their own thinking tells them that is the best way to do something, whereas I would view certain things as unnecessary and time consuming

If something unusual happens, what's so hard to believe about taking a step back?

depends upon the person really, and the rapidity of the event. some people get frozen in horror when something "bad" happens. If it was in rapid succession - which is what I was trying to convey with BamBam.. a person most likely has not the time to "step" back out of the way of a door that is being "smashed" (implying with great force and speed) open.

As for the bed, it was so many years ago, I don't remember the night before at all, just the following morning. The top bunk wasn't detachable, it was made of wood.

being made of wood doesn't automatically make it all one piece. I had a set of twin bunks that were wooden and detachable ;)

I don't care if no one believes it, why should they? I wouldn't it. I'm just saying it like it was and forgive me for not explaining every detail in my first post.
never!!:p

I merely picked out those two as they were the ones I could see being able to pick apart. ;)

Hipsy_Gypsy
15-02-09, 00:46
Oh! Must have been pretty scary at the time? :p Lol. I can remember my mum telling me about how she was once staying over at her friend's house and she decided to sleep downstairs on the sofa. She said she saw like a figure or something looking straight at her while lying on the sofa and it turned out that someone had died (involved in a car crash I think) nearby! :yik: Some of her friends didn't believe her, like. xD
I'll have to ask her about it again, although I'll admit that I'm slightly skeptical of it because I reckon she could've been dreaming, lol.

I've never had any experiences with ghosts as far as I can tell, haha, but watching Most Haunted with my mum put me of the whole idea of ghosts because it was more like a comedy show than anything else to be honest with you :p .... Yvette Fielding is afraid of her own shadow, lmao. >.>

I chuckled a bit to myself when I read the part about the girl going "THANK you!" Ha, ha! :vlol:
As long as you're alright and not hurt or whatever it's all that really matters. Falling down the stairs can't be fun especially if you've been pushed down! :hug:

Nor is tripping up them with a lap top in hand and smacking your chin off it....

Mr.Burns
15-02-09, 00:48
The bed is not relevant to the overall story Spike. If I were you, I'd be focusing my energies more on disproving or proving his story.

Neteru
15-02-09, 00:50
I once thought a poltergeist was shaking my bed. I was wrong. It was an earthquake.

]{eith
15-02-09, 00:50
Forgive me for being defensive, it's not everyday you see someone on the internet who can have a civil discussion. :p

Anyway, it wasn't in rapid succession, the door opened a moment afterwards and my Dad says that the key coming out didn't scare him, he just remembered thinking 'huh??' and took a step back as a reaction. Lucky for him or he could have been clocked.

And my bunk wasn't detachable, it was a small wooden thing. I miss it actually. God damn it. :( :p

Mr.Burns
15-02-09, 00:51
I once thought a poltergeist was shaking my bed. I was wrong. It was an earthquake.

Are you sure it just wasn't a really bad case of gas?

]{eith
15-02-09, 00:54
Are you sure it just wasn't a really bad case of gas?

Speaking from experience? :o

Neteru
15-02-09, 01:01
Are you sure it just wasn't a really bad case of gas? Yours might be seismic ... geez I'm so glad I don't live near you ... but mine aren't. It was very definitely an earthquake.

]{eith
15-02-09, 01:03
Yours might be seismic ... geez I'm so glad I don't live near you ... but mine aren't. It was very definitely an earthquake.

I think I'd be more afraid of that than any poltergeist.

Mr.Burns
15-02-09, 01:06
{eith;3461860']Speaking from experience? :o

Ha, you should see who I work with.

Yours might be seismic ... geez I'm so glad I don't live near you ... but mine aren't. It was very definitely an earthquake.

Well, if an Earthquake in California can be detected on the other side of the world, anything's possible. :cln:

Never seen anything like levitation, though I've heard claims before. I can agree with the skeptics, it's hard to believe without seeing it and even then, it's doubtful. But as I said before, being pushed definitely makes me wonder.

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 01:10
After reading though this thread I think Im going to have trouble sleeping tonight!

You and me both! Ghost stories are one thing, seeing ghost/poltergeist/alien sightings on YouTube is another. They could all be fake, but there's one where this creature that looks like one of the imps from TRC starts running at the door when the people opened up this bathroom at night. I was too spooked to sleep with the lights out after seeing that for the longest time:o

spikejones
15-02-09, 01:11
^are you sure YOU didn't have an exceptional case of flatulence? :vlol:
wow... two mods in one thread at the same time in a place other than MGC... what is the world coming to?

Neteru
15-02-09, 01:12
You and me both! Ghost stories are one thing, seeing ghost/poltergeist/alien sightings on YouTube is another. They could all be fake, but there's one where this creature that looks like one of the imps from TRC starts running at the door when the people opened up this bathroom at night. I was too spooked to sleep with the lights out after seeing that for the longest time:oLinky?

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 01:27
Linky?

I think it's this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNplKfY6O8)

]{eith
15-02-09, 01:30
I think it's this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNplKfY6O8)

I've seen that before too. Real or not, it's still ****ing creepy!! :eek:

Neteru
15-02-09, 01:31
I think it's this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNplKfY6O8)LMAO You were scared by that? :vlol: Oh dear.

*Plots to hide in Quasi's wardrobe and jump out whilst filming it, just for the guaranteed giggles* :mis:

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 01:32
LMAO You were scared by that? :vlol: Oh dear.

*Plots to hide in Quasi's wardrobe and jump out whilst filming it, just for the guaranteed giggles* :mis:

Make sure you wear earplugs.

Punaxe
15-02-09, 01:32
Clearly a large doll or something...

]{eith
15-02-09, 01:36
LMAO You were scared by that? :vlol: Oh dear.

I blame F.E.A.R

Neteru
15-02-09, 01:39
Make sure you wear earplugs.

{eith;3461953']I blame F.E.A.R

A game I guess.

I guess I was conditioned, growing up with several siblings and we all spent a lot of time trying to scare the **** out of each other. So a lot of this stuff just makes me laugh a hell of a lot. Especially if someone else gets really freaked by it.

spikejones
15-02-09, 01:39
{eith;3461938']I've seen that before too. Real or not, it's still ****ing creepy!! :eek:
i remember seeing that before. just looks like a little girl to me. thats what I hate about youtube, the quality sucks so bad you can't tell what you are looking at half the time. especially when the person holding the camera doesn't have a hand steady enough to let you get a good look at what it is.

]{eith
15-02-09, 01:42
Well I am a wuss at the worst of times. F.E.A.R freaks me out. I didn't trust little girls before hand and I don't trust them now!

Some things that people would find freaky wouldn't make me think twice and others would freak me out and everyone else would be like 'wtf?'.

Neteru
15-02-09, 01:42
i remember seeing that before. just looks like a little girl to me. thats what I hate about youtube, the quality sucks so bad you can't tell what you are looking at half the time. especially when the person holding the camera doesn't have a hand steady enough to let you get a good look at what it is.LOL That's what always annoys be about the latest 'astounding' ufo clips. The cameraman is always seemingly some eighty year old with advanced alzheimers.

Mr.Burns
15-02-09, 01:45
Quasi, no videos with swearing in them :smk:

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 01:46
Quasi, no videos with swearing in them :smk:

Sorry. I watched it on mute :(

Pan
Eurgh, that creeped me out! So blatenly some paedo hiding in the bushes tho!

Neteru
It was in the title too. But thanks anyway, that was such a giggle. :D

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 01:50
It was in the title too. But thanks anyway, that was such a giggle. :D

Oblivious Quasi is oblivious.

Remember the one of the bald guy in the woods (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AveJSRL8KgQ)?:p

Pan
15-02-09, 02:06
Stop it with the videos! I have no self discipline and I will watche them which is not a good idea seeing as I scare easily and it's just past two in the morning :( :yik:

]{eith
15-02-09, 02:11
Stop it with the videos! I have no self discipline and I will watche them which is not a good idea seeing as I scare easily and it's just past two in the morning :( :yik:

I know! I'm exactly the same! :vlol:

Although I can't help but think maybe the little bald thing was just some poor unfortunate who got caught having a No. 2 in the woods....

Neteru
15-02-09, 02:15
{eith;3462018']Although I can't help but think maybe the little bald thing was just some poor unfortunate who got caught having a No. 2 in the woods....:vlol: I think so.

spikejones
15-02-09, 02:44
i don't think he was having a number 2.. he appeared to be laying face down, so unless he was doing a number 2 into the air...

but I don't get why they called it a "fallen angel":confused:

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 02:46
i don't think he was having a number 2.. he appeared to be laying face down, so unless he was doing a number 2 into the air...

but I don't get why they called it a "fallen angel":confused:

Apparently they found huge, discarded feathers nearby.

spikejones
15-02-09, 02:47
maybe he ate a huge bird.

Mr.Burns
15-02-09, 02:49
maybe he ate a huge bird.

:mad: :p

Twilight
15-02-09, 02:54
a ghost is nothing to be scared of. just a spirit out of a body, that's it. and well, if someone doesn't want you somewhere, just leave. simple as that.

nice to hear that you didn't freak out. the unknown is just unknown.

Mr.Burns
15-02-09, 02:56
It's happened to me so many times over the years that I've more or less become accustomed to it. Minus being pushed that is. That was a first.

spikejones
15-02-09, 02:57
should have tried to sell it a dish network subscription. maybe it would have something to keep it entertained then... and bill collectors to haunt instead :p

TRfan9294
15-02-09, 04:15
:eek:How strange! Never heard about something like that before.:confused:

silver_wolf
15-02-09, 05:19
It's happened to me so many times over the years that I've more or less become accustomed to it. Minus being pushed that is. That was a first.
call the ghosthunters! they do a great job :D

Hipsy_Gypsy
15-02-09, 17:35
{eith;3461874']I think I'd be more afraid of that than any poltergeist.

So would I! 8|

nickless
15-02-09, 18:24

A game I guess.

I guess I was conditioned, growing up with several siblings and we all spent a lot of time trying to scare the **** out of each other. So a lot of this stuff just makes me laugh a hell of a lot. Especially if someone else gets really freaked by it.

:vlol: i have none :(

more stories anyone? :D

tombfan91
15-02-09, 18:47
call the ghosthunters! they do a great job :D

omg i love that show. ^_^. sorry about that i just like that show lol

TRfan23
15-02-09, 18:48
Dono if I said this on trf before. But I recall seeing a headless bird fly across my room one night, about 5 years ago. Came out of my wardrobe and went through the wall the other end :( I freaked out!

Anyhoo - something creepy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo)

Biddy
15-02-09, 18:56
Zomg. Ghost.

Quasimodo
15-02-09, 19:10
Dono if I said this on trf before. But I recall seeing a headless bird fly across my room one night, about 5 years ago. Came out of my wardrobe and went through the wall the other end :( I freaked out!

Damnit I fell for it again:hea:

Pan
15-02-09, 19:21
Damnit I fell for it again:hea:

My lack of self-discipline won again! :o

AODdigger
15-02-09, 19:26
Incredibly cool... I'm glad the pigeon fetished guy didn't get hurt though ;) :D

Mr.Burns
16-02-09, 02:03
Incredibly cool... I'm glad the pigeon fetished guy didn't get hurt though ;) :D

:yik:

Fetish?? Moi?? I just admire their abilities to tick off car owners. :mis:

The_Underworld
16-02-09, 03:02

OMFG! That scared the :cen: out of me. The chair was ROCKING!:yik:.....:vlol:

That wasn't scary though. I saw it coming a kilometer away:)

EDIT: This is hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_51KF4x88&feature=related