PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Lara err... I mean V-Day!

Altair
14-02-09, 07:11
So how are you all spending Valentine's Day which is also our favourite pixelated vixen's birthday?

Going on a date, sending secret love notes, or grumbling at the sight of all the cutesy little bears? Well, this is the place to confess or complain.

I, unfortunately, have the flu. But I'm willing myself better and going shopping:D. Being vegan, I can't eat 99.9% of chocolates so I'll be safe from any dark, dangerous luring attempts to make me gain five pounds. Oh yes, chocolate. I know your secret.

So come on, what are you doing today?

Quasimodo
14-02-09, 07:18
Studying, drawing, TRFing, baking a delicious chocolate cake.

Squibbly
14-02-09, 07:47
My fiance is taking me out for dinner, and he showed up at my work today with a big bouquet of flowers. :)

Valentine's Day and my birthday are only a couple days apart, so we usually do a Valen-birthday-tines thing each year, so Valentine's Day is going to also have cake and presents for me. :p

Sucks you have the flu... it's awful isn't it? Hope you feel better soon!

M.A.
14-02-09, 08:03
I'll repeat this again:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/backfire_sml-1.jpg

I'm a heartless *****. :p

And proud of it! :D

But seriously, Happy V-Day for those who do celebrate it. May you cherish your love ones more and more, day after day... :)

Alex_
14-02-09, 09:48
My bf takes me out for dinner. It will be very romantic.

We'll go to Burger King :vlol:

Your_Envy*
14-02-09, 09:50
My bf takes me out for dinner. It will be very romantic.

We'll go to Burger King :vlol:

Awwww.. :vlol: Romantic dinner in Burger King. Awwww.. :vlol:

tomblover
14-02-09, 09:50
That means sugary jelly hearts for me. :cln:

Voni
14-02-09, 09:51
I don't really do Valentine's Day! I'll be doing my assignment for most of it, then Mr Voni'll come over, we'll grab some KFC and play Rock Band. Good times.

Psychos'Я'Us
14-02-09, 09:52
Watching True Blood again, drinking red wine and being bored....and all that by myself. Isn't that romantic? :mis:
Oh and Happy Birthday Lara! :p

Chocola teapot
14-02-09, 10:02
I'm going to town soon :) gonna be fun :)

MiCkiZ88
14-02-09, 10:09
Happy Valentines day :wve:

Might got out tonight, but I'm not sure if we will go clubbing or to some fancy restaurant for a change. I'll be going to town in a short while to pick something up for Mitchy before he comes back home from work. :)

And stuff ourselves full of chocolate and enjoy the romantic night together.

Biddy
14-02-09, 10:21
Happy V Day Folks.

Isn't the Google Logo just adorable? :D

_Tomb_Raider
14-02-09, 10:58
I hate it.....I mean....I dont have anybody special....so.....f**** it....

xXhayleyroxXx
14-02-09, 11:03
yeah iv never had a nice valentines day... it only makes the singles upset.
i might go out later to see how my ex is faring (his best friend just died), though i doubt i will :(
playing tr, lord of the rings conquest, mayb littlebig planet
coz yup im boring :P

lol how pathetic is it that i've never had a valentines day card or present??
plus i got asked yesterday if i'd do shop with one of my guy friends for a present for his gf, but... i dunnno it seemed a little too painful.

anyone else feel the same?
xx

TRenTIs
14-02-09, 11:46
I sent a Valentines gift to a girl-friend of mine via Facebook. She sent one to me too. It was fun.

Dark Lugia 2
14-02-09, 11:48
Happy Valentines day everyone :p

I'm not doing anything, but I'm not bothered :p

Lara Croft!
14-02-09, 11:49
Ι'm going to have a haircut and still no plans for the night. Either to a restaurant with my boyfriend or dinner at his place. We'll see....

Archetype
14-02-09, 12:28
Just another day.

Don't need valentines day just to show someone how you feel about them, should be doing that all year round rather than just 1 day.

Changeling
14-02-09, 12:43
I'm going to send myself a Valentine's Day Card, cook myself a romantic dinner and make love to myself all night long :p

Nah, I don't do Valentine's Day, and not because it makes me feel upset or anything because it doesn't, I just don't care about it. It's just another day. Why I should I dish out tons of money on cards, chocolates and flowers? I think the holiday's just an excuse for cardmakers and stuff to make money.

marla_biggs
14-02-09, 13:07
i'll prob do coursework today....

and maybe play some tr later since it's lara's bday :)

Punaxe
14-02-09, 13:10
Nothing planned, I think/hope I'll do some chores and homework.

rickybazire
14-02-09, 13:10
I'm not doing anything special, I'll be sending a few messages to people wishing them a happy valentine's day. But I won't actually be sending them to a valentine because I don't have one.

As for other things today, just driving really.

Carbonek_0051
14-02-09, 13:14
Once again I shall repeat myself:pi::

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=3457859&postcount=496

With that said, I plan on playing video games all day. My ex might be coming over (god knows why, he asked me if I had plans and just wants to hang out but I digress) but other than that me and Freckles (my 360) are spending a whole day together.:)

Atlantisfreak666
14-02-09, 13:21
Spreading malicious rumors about people.

RockSteady101
14-02-09, 13:53
Spreading malicious rumors about people.

...says that guy who slept with his neighbours dog!1one!!! :eek:

Eh...i'm doing nought. :)

Twiin
14-02-09, 14:01
Oh, this reminds me of the picture I made a few years ago :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Twiin/LarasBirthday.jpg

Rivendell
14-02-09, 14:05
Happy 41'st Birthday Lara! :D

Carbonek_0051
14-02-09, 14:07
Oh, this reminds me of the picture I made a few years ago :D

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Twiin/LarasBirthday.jpg[/I
:vlol:

Twiin
14-02-09, 14:16
Anyway plans-wise; no date for me :(, but it's a friend's party tonight so I'll be... drowning my sorrows?
Nah, calls for celebration! :tmb:

ShadyCroft
14-02-09, 14:55
No plans for me here. :wve:

Gladous
14-02-09, 15:18
I'm going shopping, baking a heart shaped red velvet cake, staying single. :)

And yes, guys can bake too! :p

viper456
14-02-09, 15:26
I'm going out with my friends to celebrate one of their 18th birthdays!

I'm actually very happy this V day! :) <3!!!

Sir Croft
14-02-09, 15:35
We don't celebrate V-Day here the same day as you, so to me it's just a normal day :p

TR93
14-02-09, 16:03
* Plans on writting and reading fan fic later*:p

HAPPY V DAY! I mean Happy Birthday Lara!!!!!!!!!:p *Get's confused*I mean....Whatever:p

Squibbly
14-02-09, 16:07
Just another day.

Don't need valentines day just to show someone how you feel about them, should be doing that all year round rather than just 1 day.

I understand that point, but it's nice to just have a day dedicated to people who love each other. The same can be said about Christmas or Easter... if you love Jesus, why love and celebrate him even more on specific days? lol
Or Mother's/Father's day... it can be applied to almost any holiday. :p

Jo269976
14-02-09, 16:23
It's my dogs birthday today, who is also called Lara :p

MattTR
14-02-09, 16:24
Happy Birthday Lara! :hug:x100

You're 41 today, getting old. :p

And Happy Valentine's day, all! :jmp:

http://i44.************/epm58p.jpg

Archetype
14-02-09, 16:26
. The same can be said about Christmas or Easter... if you love Jesus, why love and celebrate him even more on specific days? lol

Christmas, being the birth of christ is a day in celebration of his birth. Doesn't mean as a christian you don't love him on 1 day a year. Easter is the same, remembering the sacrifice despite it being the exact day of crucifixion and resurrection.

Channy Tellie
14-02-09, 16:46
*Sigh*

I really dislike Valentines day.

Has anyone else been dumped for their ex-best friend?

Joely-Moley
14-02-09, 16:58
I don't think my girlfriend and I are doing anything special. We really don't celebrate this day much, I said Happy Valentines Day to her this morning and got eye rolled and and told to shut up...how romantic?

LaraCroftRox
14-02-09, 17:21
Studying, drawing TRF-ing, waiting to talk to one of my best friends, being happy fo Lara's birthday and eating heart-shaped donuts. ;)

Channy Tellie
14-02-09, 17:36
I don't think my girlfriend and I are doing anything special. We really don't celebrate this day much, I said Happy Valentines Day to her this morning and got eye rolled and and told to shut up...how romantic?

Aww, that is a little disappointing on such a day!

Doesn't that make you feel like wanting revenge at all?

la-la-lara
14-02-09, 17:48
Everyday should be Valentine's Day for lovers. I want surprises from you everyday, not just today, for crying out loud. I love you.

xXhayleyroxXx
14-02-09, 18:17
*Sigh*

I really dislike Valentines day.

Has anyone else been dumped for their ex-best friend?

that happened to me three years ago, she got thortons chocolate: a big heart with her name on :(
she wouldn't even let me share the damn chocolate and she kept boasting about it all day :'(

Joely-Moley
14-02-09, 18:20
Aww, that is a little disappointing on such a day!

Doesn't that make you feel like wanting revenge at all?

Nah haha, I'm not really into it that much either.
I don't need one day of the year to prove how much I love her.
:)

laralover_07
14-02-09, 18:22
I missed a stop going to the cinema with friends and sat on a bus on my own for two hours. I just went home after that.

Domino
14-02-09, 18:24
I'm hosting a birthday party for Lara at my site. It's going well! :)

Channy Tellie
14-02-09, 18:50
Nah haha, I'm not really into it that much either.
I don't need one day of the year to prove how much I love her.
:)

Aww!!

That's well sweet!!

(I'd get revenge on anyone who deserved it! *Shakes head at self*)

LaraLuvrrr
14-02-09, 18:53
Lara and I are going to an operahouse in Chicago... She looks rather lovely in red today I must say

SamReeves
14-02-09, 19:48
Lara and I are going to Motel 6. ;) And no don't leave the light on for me.

oocladableeblah
14-02-09, 20:31
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Birthday Lara
I am not doing anything today just trfing, and whatnot.

Tonyrobinson
14-02-09, 20:59
Well I went to see Madagascar 2 :p

Love2Raid
14-02-09, 21:45
Happy birthday Lara! :)

Kamrusepas
14-02-09, 21:48
Just went out for some Subs (yummy <3) with my bf and have been hanging around my place for tonight. He did bring me a rose earlier :D

Lavinder
14-02-09, 21:52
:p Happy Birthday Lara!

I'm not doing much - just watching Foxfire, enjoying Angelina Jole in all her glory :mis:.

I should be packing because I'm going to Jamie's tomorrow - but he won't be back till Monday :(. We're going to have a belated valentines day - if I have my way, we will be getting all hot and steamy. Forgive me, it's been nearly four weeks since I've seen him!

coolezpunk
14-02-09, 22:18
Happy Valentines Day!

And Happy Birthday, our beloved Lara Croft! :D

Hm, what am I doing today? Well, so far, I've only spent my time rewatching the Tomb Raider movies, and just spending time online. :p We had a party yesterday, and I'm pretty much wasted.

Fallen.Angel
14-02-09, 23:03
I, too, am sick... got a stupid cold and feel totally drowzy... blah. It sucks. So I'm staying in. But happy birthday Lara and happy Valentine's Day xD