PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Zionist witch

Goose
17-02-09, 07:32
CONTAINS SPOILER!!!!
rGsHUfl9xEE

How could we be so blind?

Strange how Guantanamo inmates like reading harry potter books though, they must be in on it to!

Archetype
17-02-09, 08:32
lmfao idiots..

MrBear
17-02-09, 08:38
Disregarding the fact that a film critic talking about Harry Potter should be expected to know whether 'The Order of the Phoenix' is the 4th or 5th film, I'd just like to point out that the terrible and obvious Zionist propaganda in the theme of 'pureblood' does feature a lot, but Rowling depicts it quite negatively... They obviously just took out an element that could sound like the kind of 'cultural crusade' they're trying to frighten you with, and then say that it's obviously used for this purpose.. Well, apparanently they forgot to add that being pureblood is not displayed positively in Harry Potter..

But you can't blame them, though.. The 'soft power' of Western culture is very powerful (as they note themselves); this attempt at semi-scaremongering (can't think of a weaker word) is probably just a reaction to it... And Harry Potter is an ideal target because of its widespread popularity: if they can convince part of the population that the innocent Harry Potter books are devilish beneath the surface, it's easier to believe the next 'revelation' on their part, I imagine..

Also, Goose, you might want to warn people that the video contains a huge spoiler for the 6th book/film.. It's something a lot of people know, but it's still a huge bummer if someone didn't know..

Goose
17-02-09, 08:44
Sorry, i forgot about that.

Jo269976
17-02-09, 11:46
Strange how Guantanamo inmates like reading harry potter books though, they must be in on it to!

Accio Escape Keys!

Goose
17-02-09, 11:49
Accio Escape Keys!

Guardiom leviosa!!!!