PDA

View Full Version : Pumping ...... Flesh?

spikejones
21-02-09, 08:50
Bright Ideas

London's Gymbox in Bank athletic club, recognizing that lifting weights can be a boring way to exercise, introduced "human barbells" recently, hiring five men of various sizes (including two dwarfs) that customers could use for weights instead of the iron. One advantage of the humans is that, on request, they shout encouragement to the customer with each lift. The largest of the five is a 37-year-old, 340-pound man. [Daily Telegraph, 1-22-09]

source: http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

rowanlim
21-02-09, 08:53
I'd a toatally different about what this was gonna be about :whi:

Crazy idea...I don't really like it, how would the human "weights" feel?

spikejones
21-02-09, 08:59
well... I assume they wouldn't take the job if they didn't want it. it's not like they are slaves or anything. they must get a kick out of it.

I can hear the biggest one now:
"Don't stop now you pansy! My twinkie is still to far to reach! PUSH YOU LITTLE PANSY... PUSH!!!!!":p

CerebralAssassin
21-02-09, 09:16
awww....no hot babes that I can bench press?:whi:

lifting a guy is just wrong in my book...:vlol: :p

Quasimodo
21-02-09, 09:19
hot babes that I can bench press?:whi:

[/FONT]

Now that's the way to sell gym memberships! :p

Trigger_happy
21-02-09, 10:41
Err, isn't that going to be creepy? Lifting lads of people? You'd be like groping them all the imte, and who who ever lift the 340 pound man in a woman's Gym? He'd die of boredom and then rot down to a much more manageable size.

Punaxe
21-02-09, 12:42
awww....no hot babes that I can bench press?:whi: (...)

That would most definitely work wonders :D

spikejones
21-02-09, 20:23
I don't think they would totally replace the iron weights, just have the people in addition to the traditional weights, as a change of pace.

Gladous
21-02-09, 20:44
awww....no hot babes that I can bench press?:whi:

lifting a guy is just wrong in my book...:vlol: :p

This. :mis:

:vlol:

I would love to lift midgets. :p

Biddy
21-02-09, 20:52
Heh, that's funny. :vlol: