PDA

View Full Version : Really scary game.

tomblover
23-02-09, 12:38
http://www.luyengame.com/thehouse.htm (http://www.luyengame.com/thehouse.htm)

If you wanna be scared ****less, click that link. :eek: I gasped and almost ****ed myself when a head flew past my screen. :vlol:

Nenya awakens
23-02-09, 12:42
omg, i had my volume up really high when the glass broke, it made me jump!!

viper456
23-02-09, 12:54
the end was a bit disappointing...but the rest was quite freaky :D

Titanium
23-02-09, 12:58
Yeah the end was like done a million times before.

But I did find it suspenceful, especially in the rooms where certain sounds get louder. :D

lararoxs
23-02-09, 13:14
The end was predictable, but apart from that it was pretty good!:tmb:

Not that I'm gonna have nightmares or anything but the suspense and music were done really well!:)

Nenya awakens
23-02-09, 14:08
The end was predictable, but apart from that it was pretty good!:tmb:

Not that I'm gonna have nightmares or anything but the suspense and music were done really well!:)

i didint watch it till the end, i got distracted!

lararoxs
23-02-09, 14:16
i didint watch it till the end, i got distracted!

Haha!:D

Don't worry. I beleive you!:)

Nenya awakens
23-02-09, 14:19
Haha!:D

Don't worry. I beleive you!:)

distracted or scared......

i'll stick with distraced :)

lararoxs
23-02-09, 14:24
distracted or scared......

i'll stick with distraced :)

Distracted sounds good!:tmb:

Did anyone else jump when you clicked the ball and it burst?:p

tomblover
23-02-09, 14:24
Let me guess, the end's a screamer? :p

Meh, I stopped playing when the head fell down in front of my screen. :p

Shark_Blade
23-02-09, 14:28
:eek: *gasp* Wish me luck guys...I'm going in.....

TRhalloween
23-02-09, 14:28
I've played it before.
I will not play it again :( I had my bed covers over my head and I had the fright of my life when the head flew past
0_0

sandygrimm
23-02-09, 14:39
IMO.. :p not really that scary. I saw and experiences scarier things than this ( someone died in my house O_O)

Psychos'Я'Us
23-02-09, 14:44
I'm playing it right now, I'm in the first room and the ball just exploded xD I'm not scared...yet :mis:

EDIT: OMG! That stupid head! :o

EDIT2: Ugh...and now the hand :(

EDIT3: Okay, I finished it...it wasn't scary (well I had my volume down and I expected all the cheap scares :p) I did like the atmosphere tho, it was creepy :D

spikejones
23-02-09, 15:36
I don't get it.... I clicked the link and I'm not getting anything of a clue of what to do? (no sound). I can look at the picture in the first room but that is it. the ball doesn't do anything.. :confused:

Gabi
23-02-09, 15:40
I don't get it.... I clicked the link and I'm not getting anything of a clue of what to do? (no sound). I can look at the picture in the first room but that is it. the ball doesn't do anything.. :confused:

Just keep clicking. Picture - ball, picture - ball. ;)

spikejones
23-02-09, 16:00
i see now... i didn't know I had to click the same thing multiple times. I guess I'm too in tune to Einstein's definition of insanity for that. :vlol:

the game seems to have lost its "scare factor" without sound.

Gabi
23-02-09, 16:23
i see now... i didn't know I had to click the same thing multiple times. I guess I'm too in tune to Einstein's definition of insanity for that. :vlol:

the game seems to have lost its "scare factor" without sound.
Well, you need to be slightly insane to "enjoy" the game and get scared, anyway.
And it does have sound. Are you sure you have not subconsciously tried to prevent yourself from shock by turning the sound off? :ton:

Kamrusepas
23-02-09, 16:24
Hehe, my guildmates (at RFe) tried to get me to play that too, but having the feeling it was your garden variety screamer, I skipped :p

LaraCroftRox
23-02-09, 17:03
I jumped a little at the glass frame shattering. :o And the hanging girl at the end of the kitchen. :o And the guy getting shot at the end of the living room . :o And the end. :o

laralover_07
23-02-09, 17:04
I jumped a little at the glass frame shattering. :o And the hanging girl at the end of the kitchen. :o And the guy getting shot at the end of the living room . :o And the end. :o

Being a wuss, I'm not clicking the link.

But I would like to hear the story and how it ends. :)

Biddy
23-02-09, 17:18
Hell no, this frail heart can't handle flying heads!

Rai
23-02-09, 17:31
There is no way I am gonna even try to play that game. Way too much of a scardy cat, me.

LaraCroftRox
23-02-09, 18:25
Being a wuss, I'm not clicking the link.

But I would like to hear the story and how it ends. :)

The story is: This woman, I think she has a husband and children. She has cancer and ...I think she can't cope with it, so she poisones herself and shoots her husband in the head and hanges the children. ;)

Carbonek_0051
23-02-09, 18:28
I played with the volume turned all the way down. ^_^

*is lame*

spikejones
23-02-09, 18:48
Well, you need to be slightly insane to "enjoy" the game and get scared, anyway.
And it does have sound. Are you sure you have not subconsciously tried to prevent yourself from shock by turning the sound off? :ton:
no.. I was in safe mode on my sisters computer - no sound in safe mode as it does not load the drivers. I needed to bypass the AOL parental controls in order to get online. She wasn't around to log in ;)

Zelda master
23-02-09, 18:51
uhmmm... what was supposed to be scary:p

Domino
23-02-09, 19:26
I'm too scared to play it! :o

**LARA LOVER**
23-02-09, 19:36
Omg this is pretty freaky! :p

freeze10108
23-02-09, 22:48
I thought this was actually kind of funny! They tried overly hard to to make it scary, and made obvious grammatical mistakes, which made it laughable, and hard to understand at the same time.

Shark_Blade
24-02-09, 10:41
It was so late last night and I don't want to spend sleepless night (since I have to wake up really early for training) so I just went to sleep instead.

But it's night now and I'm playing it again. Damn that head! :yik::cen: ...Finished the bathroom..Going to the next room now..:eek:

Ikas90
24-02-09, 10:53
Reminds me of hotel626 lol... I ain't playing this game anymore. :pi:

Shark_Blade
24-02-09, 11:00
Finished it...lol wasn't that scary after all. What's this Hotel 626?

tomblover
24-02-09, 11:03
LMAO, you think you're wusses? I had In My Arms playing on full volume in my headphones, I had turned down the volume of the window it opens in, and yet I gasped and almost ****/peed my pants when the head fell down. :vlol:

Angelx14
24-02-09, 11:44
Haha, more like funny game XD

Finished it...lol wasn't that scary after all. What's this Hotel 626?

www.hotel626.com

You an play it only after 6 pm

Dream_Raider
24-02-09, 14:50
Kay enough with the heads popping outta corners and the shadows already!!! Thouroughly spooked! :tmb:

ClassicCroft
24-02-09, 16:03
Xd lowl

Jo269976
24-02-09, 16:10
Played it many times before and I love it everytime :p

Best rooms in my opinion are 'The Bathroom' and 'The Corridor' :D

Was especially funny showing it to my friends who's petrified of 'The Ring' and 'The Grudge' so she nearly ran out the room when she saw the woman :vlol:

TRexbait
25-02-09, 01:42
They could have milked the corridor a bit more if thw woman had started at the end of the rom and it was actually pitch black, forcing you to ckick the light as she gets closer. She disappers, and then something original.

Spong
25-02-09, 02:17
How scary can it be when the screen is surrounded by annoying adverts? And you're forced to click stuff in a certain order. I thought I was gonna have the free run of the house and be allowed to piece it together myself. Oh well.

It's about as scary as an episode of Teletubbies.