PDA

View Full Version : Strange Voices In Last Cutscene Of BTA!

Tombraider95
24-02-09, 21:55
Is it just me or if u listern very carefully when the camara is behind lara and the DG .. u can here a voice ..just after the DG Nods and just before lara says "make natla suffer" :confused:

A swear i can hear something! :D

heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcrerd1ca68

loser66
24-02-09, 21:56
It isn't just you :D. Others heard it as well.

It's either Lara or something else...

Carbonek_0051
24-02-09, 21:57
Lara is telling the DG something, I have a feeling Lara's Shadow will start out with that cutscene and we will get to hear exactly what Lara said.:)

Tombraider95
24-02-09, 21:59
Oh !!! I get it now .. they just didnt want us to hear ;)

Thanks!!

I wonder What She Said :D

ZIP!2009
24-02-09, 22:01
maybe it was the doplegenger that spoke :confused:

Tombraider95
24-02-09, 22:02
i dunno ... but i think it was lara since she was just about to order her to do somthing!

CANT WAIT!!:D

]{eith
24-02-09, 22:04
Oh !!! I get it now .. they just didnt want us to hear ;)

Thanks!!

I wonder What She Said :D

Lara: You're sexy!
Doppelhoe: OMG! Leik! Ur Sexy!
Lara: Really? I think your really sexy!
Doppelhoe: OMG! U R Sexy Betch!

*four hour later*

:cen:

The1andOnlyTR
24-02-09, 22:04
Lara is telling the DG something, I have a feeling Lara's Shadow will start out with that cutscene and we will get to hear exactly what Lara said.:)

Thats a veerryy good thoughtt. Can't wait to find outt!

Tombraider95
24-02-09, 22:05
:vlol:

Maybe .. U Never No!

And Zip Was Just Like This : :eek:

Catracoth
24-02-09, 22:28
It's Lara's voice (you can hear it well if you crank the volume). She's telling the doppelganger something, as Carbonek said. I have no illusions we'll find out in Lara's Shadow either.

Oh boy; this may have just sparked a flame of theories and imaginative ideas for what Lara might've said, :o.

Rachael
24-02-09, 22:29
Has anyone tried it with the subtitles on yet? we might get lucky:)

Carbonek_0051
24-02-09, 22:32
Has anyone tried it with the subtitles on yet? we might get lucky:)

I played with subtitles my first playthrough, it doesn't show anything.:)

Angelus
24-02-09, 22:32
I thought it was pretty obvious that Lara was telling Dopplehoe something... we'll probably find out in Lara's Shadow... unless they do a Lost in Translation and leave it up to us.

Bladerj
24-02-09, 22:44
all i hear is a thrall grunt, like the wind whispering.

Big Lara Fan
24-02-09, 22:53
OMG!! You're not the only one! :D

I thought I heard something the second time around. Then the third time around, I knew it was someone's voice. It kind of sounds like a mixture of Natla's voice (when she's in the tube) and Lara's.

I agree with the idea that Lara's Shadow will start out with that cutscene or maybe we'll get to see it in a flash back? Who knows! :jmp:

Rai
24-02-09, 22:58
I'm pretty sure it is Lara telling the doppel what to do, we just don't get to hear what - yet. But erm...this is set after TRU right? So Natla has survived not only the hammer but the eitr too. And obviously the doppel survived her fall too. I'm so confused, lol. Just what is it that kills those two!?! :eek: Even though I'm growing kinda fond of Doppel.

Ilie_Fusarau
24-02-09, 22:59
The Doppelhoe is amazing! :cln: , I like her more than Lara :o

woody543
24-02-09, 22:59
Erm...this is set after TRU right? So Natla has survived not only the hammer but the eitr too. And obviously the doppel survived her fall too. I'm so confused, lol.

the etir turns people into thralls ergo doppel is now a thrall and most probably natla also

Rai
24-02-09, 23:03
the etir turns people into thralls ergo doppel is now a thrall and most probably natla also

Oh yeah, that makes sense. But still, Natla was hit by the hammer, the one thing that could kill her, so my question still stands. She did get hit, right?

Poke Warrior
24-02-09, 23:05
I want to know what she said now lol

woody543
24-02-09, 23:09
Oh yeah, that makes sense. But still, Natla was hit by the hammer, the one thing that could kill her, so my question still stands. She did get hit, right?

A thrall is more or less an animated corpse, so if she did die bye the hammer hit, then the etir would reanimate her.

Thats how I understand it.

Anyway back on topic, after re-watching I am suspicious

Rai
24-02-09, 23:13
^^ oh shucks. So the line 'Jacqueline Natla, you just don't know when to die' really does ring true then huh? Gawd I hope Doppel gives her what for. :vlol:

January_Snow*
24-02-09, 23:17
"And now she is the instrument of his vengance..."

^^
OMG, that line is soooo great!
I love it! :jmp: :D

Chris.Talg0
24-02-09, 23:29
another thing thats strange is why the doppelganger has a camera......:confused:

Catracoth
24-02-09, 23:31
another thing thats strange is why the doppelganger has a camera......:confused:

Since when did she have a camera?

Orionvalentine
24-02-09, 23:40
If Natla is a thrall now, does that mean that Lara can control her?

Carbonek_0051
24-02-09, 23:42

I think it's a possibility, I don't think we will see Lara in LS so she might not even try but who knows. :pi:

Angelus
24-02-09, 23:48

It means she can control them both... :mis:

Orionvalentine
24-02-09, 23:49
Well it will be nice to finally see Natla's face get turned inside out in LS

Carbonek_0051
24-02-09, 23:52
Well it will be nice to finally see Natla's face get turned inside out in LS

That's a pretty image.:p

Tombraiderx08
24-02-09, 23:55
Right before lara says make sure natla suffers, the voices im hearing sounds like natlas voice?

Saphyre
24-02-09, 23:57
I think its lara giving the dopple instructions. So its like 'I want you to do this, that, this, that... and also... make natla suffer' The bits in red are the parts you can't hear.

Catracoth
24-02-09, 23:59
Right before lara says make sure natla suffers, the voices im hearing sounds like natlas voice?

Read a few pages back, ;).

Tombraiderx08
25-02-09, 00:00
is there anyway to turn off the background music? it might make things easier to understand

Catracoth
25-02-09, 00:06
No. You're not meant to hear it in Beneath the Ashes. Don't worry, we'll find out soon enough.

Tombraiderx08
25-02-09, 00:14
No. You're not meant to hear it in Beneath the Ashes. Don't worry, we'll find out soon enough. Ahhh okay... It does sound like lara's voice.. I think the first words i hear are "So tell her..." and later "If your..." rawr i wanna know moooore! :jmp:

loser66
25-02-09, 00:36
After Lara gave the order to make Natla suffer, the Doppelhoe seemed to look up at Croft Manor, as if she knows Natla is there or something.

Catracoth
25-02-09, 00:54
After Lara gave the order to make Natla suffer, the Doppelhoe seemed to look up at Croft Manor, as if she knows Natla is there or something.

Nah, it was just a random thing.

Beans-Bot
25-02-09, 00:58
I think the supposed mix of Natla and Lara's voices that people are hearing could be what DG's hearing in her mind. Maybe control can be swayed but not completely lost, so we still hear Natla's voice faintly under Lara's. Who knows, we'll just have to wait for LS.

Randomly, what if Natla and DG have a conversation at some point in LS....in Atlantean. :cln:

That would be so awesome. :D

MattTR
25-02-09, 01:14
I think the supposed mix of Natla and Lara's voices that people are hearing could be what DG's hearing in her mind. Maybe control can be swayed but not completely lost, so we still hear Natla's voice faintly under Lara's. Who knows, we'll just have to wait for LS.

Randomly, what if Natla and DG have a conversation at some point in LS....in Atlantean. :cln:

That would be so awesome. :D

It could of reminded me as in Legend where young chimney sweep Lara and Amelia heard Lara's and Amanda's voice through the Nepal dias back to Bolivia.

Maybe it's a sign to the future or maybe it's proof that Natla was controling the doppelhoe, we'll soon find out. ;) The world may never know.

Can't wait!

Tommy123
25-02-09, 02:53
She might have just said something simple like "if Natla is alive i want you to track her down and kill her"

~*Love.AngeL*~
25-02-09, 03:05
now that u mention it, yes there's some sounds right before Lara says "make sure Natla suffers". I think that those sounds were just sound effects in the music/background ambiance to build up atmosphere, but that's just me. :)

Brodie98
25-02-09, 05:22
Yes it is TRUE! Lara is speaking at that point. I tried extremely hard to listen to the audio and I keep coming out with this: "So tell...[can't make out this part], you can believe it or not now it is for your best".

Listen very closely and I am almost positive you can hear that last part of the sentence!

Tony9595
25-02-09, 05:28

exactly what I tought, maybe Natla prepared her to be playable on Lara´s Shadow, and she needs the camera... :confused:

kimonap
25-02-09, 12:24
AMANDA ANYONE?:p

Nenya awakens
25-02-09, 12:37
AMANDA ANYONE?:p

what about her?

Raider_of_tombs
25-02-09, 13:24
First time I played it I thought I heard Lara say something like "Then tell me this...."
Maybe she was asked Dopplehoe if she knew if Natla survived?
I'm sure whatever it is we will find out in LS and all will be revealed..

kimonap
25-02-09, 14:11
what about her?

maybe lara told her about amanda?for example bring her here?is she ok? make sure she is al right and then make natla suffer:P

jackles
25-02-09, 15:44
Well that is odd because when I played it earlier on my telly I could clearly see Lara whispering to The Doppleganger but on that video it isn't anywhere near so obvious.

so yes it is Lara whispering her orders to the Doppleganger with added whispery emphasis!

coolezpunk
25-02-09, 20:48
Perhaps Lara is revealing how Natla survived...

The1andOnlyTR
25-02-09, 22:08
subtitless??? does it showw?

Poke Warrior
25-02-09, 22:12
subtitless??? does it showw?

Nope

XxEMODUDExX
25-02-09, 22:17
Hmm? Interesting. I wanna know what she said.
That would be real crazy if the Dopplehoe really nodded because after Lara asked that she had to do whatever she asked. Maybe Lara asked her was Natla still alive, and she nods. Idk it's driving me crazy :hea:

thevman
25-02-09, 22:23
Maybe it's like the old hidden lyrics in MJ's song... "the CHAIR is not my son" :p :vlol: (probably too old a story for the "utes" around here) :vlol:

Vegan
26-02-09, 00:16
For the first time, I think I can help with this.

In the Spanish version, you can hear Lara's voice clearly. She says like (I don't remember it exactly) :

-You're going to listen to me and do exactly what I say and you better don't try anything funny.

Catracoth
26-02-09, 00:36
That's hard to believe. Why would they make it so you can hear it in one version?

Isaac
26-02-09, 00:52
That's hard to believe. Why would they make it so you can hear it in one version?

The fact that it's clearer in one version doesn't mean it was intentional. ;)

Catracoth
26-02-09, 01:05
Fact? So you can confirm that? Not that I'm calling Vegan a liar, but it's a hard concept to believe unless we've sufficient proof.

Vegan
26-02-09, 02:00
I will try to rec it tomorrow.

It happens sometimes with the videogame dubbing, the voices have not the same "effects" on the translated version than the original. These lines were spoken in spanish, so it must have been on the script to the dubbing.

That's what I heard.

Tombraiderx08
26-02-09, 03:31
That's hard to believe. Why would they make it so you can hear it in one version? eidos loves them some exclusivity

pashmaki
26-02-09, 07:36
It looks like it was supposed to be a part of the Croft Manor level in TRU, but they cut/edit it later. It can also explain why DG has a headset, why she doesn't look a tiny bit thrall... and later in the game, why she throws Amanda off the walkway(if we go by that theory). :)

With that licked out alternative ending for TRU, I won't be surprised to find more 'editions' being used in DLCs later. :rolleyes:

ryosukeyamada
26-02-09, 07:52
She's saying 'hey doppel, we tricked these folk into getting this poor DLC, haha, they will fall for anything as long as I am in it....up to the next cash in'.

Ilie_Fusarau
26-02-09, 13:39
She's saying 'hey doppel, we tricked these folk into getting this poor DLC, haha, they will fall for anything as long as I am in it....up to the next cash in'.

Tear
26-02-09, 14:07
Hmm.. I never noticed. I'll turn it on and see as well.:D

*PH*
26-02-09, 15:03
cant understand the vioce either
i think it sounds like natlas voice

Dooch
26-02-09, 15:14

:vlol: So true.

TRLaraCroft
26-02-09, 15:29
ı also watched it before...:) sounds seems belong to Natla ı think but voices are not hearable clearly...:)

X360M
26-02-09, 15:34
yeah...i saw the camera too....but no grappel by the dobblhoe....weird

sweetest-sin
28-02-09, 15:29
can i jsut say that when the d.g first appears lara looks sexy when she says KILL

Super Badnik
28-02-09, 15:38
"No Doppelhoe, I AM your father"
...Ok, probably not, but yeah, we'll probably find out in LS.

KIKO
28-02-09, 17:42
Something they didn't want us to hear ? Or someone was watching from behind ? :o

Catracoth
28-02-09, 18:35
I know it was Lara's voice, but the more I listen to it, the more it sounds like Natla. It's so strange. I can't wait until March 10th!

The1andOnlyTR
28-02-09, 19:06
"Find out where Amanda's run off too and then... Make sure Natla suffers..."

:pi:

silviu_raider
28-02-09, 19:08
Guys, listen very carefully!!!
The voice that speaks is Natla!
Listen very careful!

JonnyL
28-02-09, 19:10
Guys, listen very carefully!!!
The voice that speaks is Natla!
Listen very careful!

That's what I thought! Also how would she know that Natla was alive otherwise

silviu_raider
28-02-09, 19:12
That's what I thought! Also how would she know that Natla was alive otherwise

@Exactly!

Isaac
28-02-09, 19:22
And how/why Natla's voice would suddenly appear in a middle of a conversation between Lara and the DoppelGanger?

Orionvalentine
28-02-09, 19:24
Maybe after the Doppelganger stops, Lara's voice sounds like Natla's voice to her? You know, her creator? It makes sense to me...lol

silviu_raider
28-02-09, 19:25
And how/why Natla's voice would suddenly appear in a middle of a conversation between Lara and the DoppelGanger?

@Maybe Natla told the DG to kill Lara, and when Natla heard that nothing's happening, she orders DG to kill Lara, and Lara hears and sends the DG after Natla. :)

Ilie_Fusarau
28-02-09, 19:26
Maybe the artifact that controls thralls makes the person who is using it have the power to read minds :confused:

Isaac
28-02-09, 19:31
@Maybe Natla told the DG to kill Lara, and when Natla heard that nothing's happening, she orders DG to kill Lara, and Lara hears and sends the DG after Natla. :)

And how would she order the DG since she's obviously stuck in Helheim (as far as we know)? I mean, except if Natla has become a telepath (which I doubt happened) or in a room near the one Lara's in, I don't see how we could hear Natla's voice.

It's obvious it's Lara's since she's talking to the DG. They don't show us her talking to DG when we hear that voice for nothing...

Danni
28-02-09, 19:36
Am Confused :confused:

Is the Beneath The Ashes demo already out?

Look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60kOIKqFwtY&feature=related

Also, is Lara's Shadow & Beneath The Ashes two completely different TR games or is one of them an add-on for TRU?

Im very confused :(

Danni

xxx

Nick56music
28-02-09, 19:47
Am Confused :confused:

Is the Beneath The Ashes demo already out?

Look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60kOIKqFwtY&feature=related

Also, is Lara's Shadow & Beneath The Ashes two completely different TR games or is one of them an add-on for TRU?

Im very confused :(

Danni

xxx

The full game of Beneath the Ashes was released last Tuesday. :)
Lara's Shadow will follow on March, 10th. :wve:

The1andOnlyTR
28-02-09, 19:57
Maybe the DoppleThrall spokee...

Catracoth
28-02-09, 20:02
And how would she order the DG since she's obviously stuck in Helheim (as far as we know)?

The doppelganger escaped didn't she? And if Natla's still alive, then obviously she did too.

jackles
28-02-09, 20:05
Maybe the DG was still trying to finsih her original order out of killing Lara. Single minded and all that.

IceColdLaraCroft
28-02-09, 20:06
It reminds me of the opening of Legend when you hear the voice on the other end of the Dias when Amelia is talking. You can't figure out what they're saying, but once you find out what it is...it makes more sense and you can pick things out.

I tried turning up the volume, but it was still muffled.

Catracoth
28-02-09, 20:16
I tried turning up the volume, but it was still muffled.

In Legend or Beneath the Ashes? I can hear them clearly in Legend with the volume up but in Beneath the Ashes, you can barely make it out. I can't wait to find out.

silviu_raider
28-02-09, 20:16
I've cut the last part where Natla speaks and I made the part to be louder.
Listen carefully and you will hear Natla voice.
You can't understand what she's saying but you can hear her voice

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3l1jy0jmyj

Catracoth
28-02-09, 20:19
The louder it is, the more it sounds like Lara. I can hear the English accent in the muffled voice. It sounds like "Something, something, something, and take a right down the main hallway. Make sure Natla suffers."

Oh my God, what if Lara captured Natla and is holding her somewhere in her other manor? Then she sends the DG there to torture her? I don't know, that's my crazy theory that I highly doubt will come close to what actually happens.

Orionvalentine
28-02-09, 20:22
Keeping a god inside the remains of her burned husk of a manor? What with? :cln:

Catracoth
28-02-09, 20:42
Keeping a god inside the remains of her burned husk of a manor? What with? :cln:

I said other manor, as in the one she's residing in now. She has three...well, two now.

Rydell
28-02-09, 20:50
Listen to it again. The first thing she says after

"You have to do whatever I ask now, is that correct?"

IS

"Then tell Natla that I" OR "Then tell her that I"

I can definately here the first two words. :)

Catracoth
28-02-09, 20:54
I can definitely hear something like "Then tell...." but I can't hear anything else after that.

Rydell
28-02-09, 20:56
It almost sounds like

"Then tell Natla that I would be willing." then something to do with a wall?

Mikky
02-03-09, 13:55
It sounds like Amanda!!! What is goimg on?!!?:confused::confused:

Catracoth
02-03-09, 14:07
I swear it's Lara - you can hear the British accent. I won't say I told you so on March 10, though.

Rydell
02-03-09, 14:11
I swear it's Lara - you can hear the British accent. I won't say I told you so on March 10, though.

I will! :P

aussie500
02-03-09, 14:16
There are only 2 people in the room and one so far has not uttered a word, really how difficult can it be to work out who us doing all the talking.

Heartache
02-03-09, 14:16
it's lara because in the german cutscene you can hear laras german voice but you cant understand what she says.

daventry
02-03-09, 14:20
Im so confused at this whole Thread, isent there an Option for Subtitles and where exactly is this she says. :p

Mr.Bouncer
02-03-09, 14:20
well can't someone be smart enough to turn on the subtitles option ?! or there isn't any so that the game get's sillier ?!

Catracoth
02-03-09, 14:23
well can't someone be smart enough to turn on the subtitles option ?! or there isn't any so that the game get's sillier ?!

Come now, don't you think someone would've tried that already? Read a few pages back - you can't.

daventry
02-03-09, 14:25
I turned up my Volume and i swear i hear NOTHING, isent it just in your Heads. :o

Catracoth
02-03-09, 14:29
I turned up my Volume and i swear i hear NOTHING, isent it just in your Heads. :o

Not to be rude, but you must be deaf :p.

IceColdLaraCroft
02-03-09, 14:30

More than likely. The "translation" makes less sense than the mumbled voices. Why would directions and a wall make Natla suffer?

We'll find out in 8 days.

daventry
02-03-09, 14:30
Not to be rude, but you must be deaf :p.Born Deaf in my Left Ear, can Hear very well in my Right Ear and no Offence taken. :hug:We'll find out in 8 days.The Xbox will, but the rest of us wont. :(

Imagine the Chaos when the Day comes and the 360 Players will wait for another day because of Delays. :vlol:

Catracoth
02-03-09, 14:31
Born Deaf in my Left Ear, can Hear very well in my Right Ear and no Offence taken. :hug:

Ah, that could be why. In the end, there's minor voices, sounds a bit like ambient noise. You have to listen rather carefully to hear the voices or you might just think it's background chatter.

James_Rutland
02-03-09, 14:42
Make your way back to Hellheim through the entrance in the Artic Sea, and make Natla suffer.

Just a thought? :)

\Tomb Raider/
02-03-09, 14:44
what if natla gave orders to the dopplehoe before finding lara, something like , find out if laras alive or pretend to follow her orders:cln:

IceColdLaraCroft
02-03-09, 14:49
^ I'd rather this be a suicide mission and Vardoger put Natla back into some kind of suspended animation like she was before the bomb in NM went off.

Alex Fly
02-03-09, 14:49
"Bring back my mother and... make sure Natla suffer." :p

daventry
02-03-09, 14:50
I wonder if in the end of LS that Both Natla and the Doppleganger will Die in someway, or they will both be back in TR9.

Rai
03-03-09, 13:00
From reading what others' have to say about Lara's use of the hammer, how she only threw it at Natla and didn't use its full power, I've come to the conclusion that maybe Lara was telling Doppel the location in the manor where she keeps the hammer, gloves and belt.

We don't hear this as it's something we'll see in Lara's Shadow, which is why we don't see these artefacts in the screenshots either. Doppel can use her own super strength and the power of the hammer to - 'Make sure Natla suffers' before she kills her. :mis:

aussie500
03-03-09, 14:12
From reading what others' have to say about Lara's use of the hammer, how she only threw it at Natla and didn't use its full power, I've come to the conclusion that maybe Lara was telling Doppel the location in the manor where she keeps the hammer, gloves and belt.

We don't hear this as it's something we'll see in Lara's Shadow, which is why we don't see these artefacts in the screenshots either. Doppel can use her own super strength and the power of the hammer to - 'Make sure Natla suffers' before she kills her. :mis:

Except Lara no longer has the hammer so it would not be in the Manor, its in the eitr back in Helheim most likely, unless Natla took it with her. Natla seems unwilling to have anything to do with it so l doubt she has it. Throwing the hammer was using its full power and it still was not enough to kill Natla, l doubt having a second go would make any difference. Natla told us, Eric Lindstrom told us the same thing, she is immortal she cannot die.

Rai
03-03-09, 15:50
^^ Of course the hammer is still in Helheim, I forgot about that little problem :o.

I really can't understand how the Hammer wasn't enough. It was supposed to 'Kill a God'. I realise this is Lara's theory, but it was put in to give the impression that it would finish Natla off once and for all. It all seems a bit pointless now. So I guess we're back to Thrall Natla, unless she can't be affected by Eitr. Arrgh, this is Infuriating! Guess we'll have to wait for LS to see what the doppel does.

Um...next theory. :p

Joey91
03-03-09, 16:02
This may have been posted already but, I'l make a go for it anyway! :D

So, this thing pops up in my head while I was in school today, sitting there and my minds flowing away with the sky that are pouring down snow :ton:

LOL, then suddenly I had these flashbacks and a thought Lara's Shadow just came through...more LOL! :p

So what I believe is, that both the Doppelganger and Natla's going to die. Remember that they said that these 2 extended chapters wouldn't affect the main story? In some kind it does...I think.
In Tomb Raider Underworld Natla and the Doppelganger dies, and so for BTA and LS, they're just extended gameplay with a story...about Natla and the DG, so they live again, but they're going to sleep for a while :P. And for those who can't play these chapters, including myself, playing them wouldn't change so much. Except getting maybe a deep and more explained story and gameplay.
So for you wondering how the DG's fate looks like, you have my theori! :D:D:D

LOL, this felt so random and impulsive, don't even know if this is the right subject or thread to post this comment, if then, I apologize! :o

alisteravenger
03-03-09, 16:45
You can definately hear something, but WHAT? I'm going to play the whole of BTA with the subtitles on now to see for myself what she says...but surely if it were something that we weren't supposed to hear, it wouldn't show up on the subtitles?
also don't you agree it sounds a bit like natla talking not lara?

Ashnod
03-03-09, 16:52
Except Lara no longer has the hammer so it would not be in the Manor, its in the eitr back in Helheim most likely, unless Natla took it with her. Natla seems unwilling to have anything to do with it so l doubt she has it. Throwing the hammer was using its full power and it still was not enough to kill Natla, l doubt having a second go would make any difference. Natla told us, Eric Lindstrom told us the same thing, she is immortal she cannot die.

Well, she could give Ms. Ganger the belt and gauntlets, and have her retrieve Mjolnir from Helheim, though. Or, conceivably, the point would be simply to cause Natla pain with Mjolnir while they are stuck in Helheim.

I admit that either of these possibilities are unlikely, because I don't think Lara would want Ms. Ganger having Mjolnir if there remains even a chance that Natla could break Lara's control. Or if the control eventually fades on its own.

Catracoth
03-03-09, 20:40
what if natla gave orders to the dopplehoe before finding lara, something like , find out if laras alive or pretend to follow her orders:cln:

Well, she can't pretend since she must obey Lara due to the whole Ohk Eshivar thing.

Tonyrobinson
03-03-09, 21:08
Are there any subtitles on the level?

Love2Raid
03-03-09, 21:24
I heard the whispering as well. I think it is Lara herself, but it kinda sounded like Natla as well............

Very strange :confused:

Can't wait, only one week left people! :jmp:

ClassicCroft
03-03-09, 21:27
Srry, but i don,t hear that voices???

KIKO
03-03-09, 22:20

Doesn't that blue/green shine on Natla's back in TRA a bit suspicious ?
It doesn't seem to be a tiny detail but something important on her body. Don't you agree ?

aussie500
03-03-09, 22:39
Doesn't that blue/green shine on Natla's back in TRA a bit suspicious ?
It doesn't seem to be a tiny detail but something important on her body. Don't you agree ?

You mean the green glow coming from within her seemingly hollow body? Just as Qualopec seemingly took Natla's piece of the scion from within Natla herself, because she was certainly not wearing it. The scion scene could have just been symbolic, but what if it was not? Qualopec was holding Natla's piece of the scion in his hand, where did he get it from exactly?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/Tomb%208/tra2007-08-1311-42-21-51.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/Tomb%208/tra2007-06-1823-58-38-56.jpg

Nah! How could it be significant to why Natla could not die, or why eitr would have no effect on her. :cln: :vlol:

chriscroft
03-03-09, 22:41
I never heard anything, guess I should have another listen....would be easier if I wasn't a PC gamer....:hea:

okay I listened again, I do hear the voices now. I think it is definitely Lara speaking but she is muffled... like others have said maybe we will hear the other side later?

aussie500
03-03-09, 22:44
I never heard anything, guess I should have another listen....would be easier if I wasn't a PC gamer....:hea:

The camera pulls back as Lara is talking to the doppelganger and the sound is heard from the same distance. Deliberately muffled to keep Lara's plans a surprise, l am sure we will get nothing from it and never even bothered to try and decipher the "hidden" instructions, they will no doubt come to light eventually.

]{eith
03-03-09, 22:46
"Get us a pot noodle, would ya love? And while you're at it...make Natla suffer." DUM! DUM! DUUUM!! :eek: