PDA

View Full Version : Is this Jonell Elliott's voice??

Squibbly
27-02-09, 00:33
I'm a child care provider, and today while I was at work, there was a children's TV show on called "Angelina Ballerina", and I'm pretty sure Angelina's mother is voiced by Jonell Elliott. I looked at Jonell's IMDB page, but there is no info on there, and I also searched the voice cast of Angelina Ballerina but there was also no information other than the main characters.

Listen very closely to the mother mouse drying dishes (her third and fourth line especially). I tried finding a video where she speaks more (like the one I saw today) but I couldn't.

I think another mouse later in the video, one of the mean twins with the blue bow on her head, is also Jonell.

QHhWlCl7RD0

IceColdLaraCroft
27-02-09, 00:38
Sure sounds like it! :)

I almost expected her to say "Mme. Carvier" or "I don't think we're in the same class."

I didn't realize Keeley was in Ashes to Ashes until someone on here posted the video and in the preview for Ashes to Ashes she even says "my. god." JUST like Lara

Agent 47
27-02-09, 00:40
i do believe it is Jonell

jjbennett
27-02-09, 00:41
If Jonell was in AoD (can't remember) the she is doing BBC voiceovers so it may be she has a job doing all things voiceover like.

]{eith
27-02-09, 00:42
That's her alright.

'Be careful Angelina...I'm a dangerous mouse, and right now, I'm losing patience!'

IceColdLaraCroft
27-02-09, 00:44
^ :vlol: "this attitude problem, you mice really need to learn some mannahs"

]{eith
27-02-09, 00:45
:vlol:

"Wall to wall vermin! Yuech!"

trXD
27-02-09, 00:45
yep thats her! (http://www.tv.com/angelina-ballerina/show/10356/cast.html)

Squibbly
27-02-09, 00:46
{eith;3489212']That's her alright.

'Be careful Angelina...I'm a dangerous mouse, and right now, I'm losing patience!'

^ :vlol: "this attitude problem, you mice really need to learn some mannahs"

lmao :vlol: you guys are too funny

stranger1992
wasnt she older that older mouse they bumped into? With a cornish accent?

Agent 47
If Jonell was in AoD (can't remember) the she is doing BBC voiceovers so it may be she has a job doing all things voiceover like.

she is a voice over actress, although she was in Family Affairs on channel 5 several years ago :D

Squibbly
27-02-09, 00:47
wasnt she older that older mouse they bumped into? With a cornish accent?

I think so! I didn't even realize the first time.

ThatNorskChick
27-02-09, 00:59
Haha I had heard some of this on Jonell's website, but I never actually watched it. It's funny hearing her voice come out of a mouse. :vlol:

Squibbly
27-02-09, 01:06
Haha I had heard some of this on Jonell's website, but I never actually watched it. It's funny hearing her voice come out of a mouse. :vlol:

lol I know, I was in the middle of changing a diaper and then I was like "wait a sec.. what!!?" :p

God Horus
27-02-09, 01:09
I used to see commercials of this show sometimes! It really sounds like her too :)

MadCroy101
27-02-09, 01:09
Sounds exactly like her:)

oocladableeblah
27-02-09, 01:10
It sounds liker her. I think it is her.

Agent 47
27-02-09, 01:13
It sounds liker her. I think it is her.

that's because it is her :vlol:

Camera Obscura
27-02-09, 01:33
A mouse in a blue tank top raiding fridges for the Cheese of Life as she dodges ancient mouse traps and fends off mummified kitty cats. Jonell Elliot sure is flexible aint she? :p

IceColdLaraCroft
27-02-09, 01:41
A mouse in a blue tank top raiding fridges for the Cheese of Life as she dodges ancient mouse traps and fends off mummified kitty cats. Jonell Elliot sure is flexible aint she? :p

except its Jonell, so it's more

"goth mouse with sunglasses at night in a city chasing after an Obscure relic with mice dying all over the place for no real reason runs into Gerbil hooker, felt up by a Ferret guy with a throwing disc while fending off exterminators."

Lara Croft: Ballerina of Death

Agent 47
27-02-09, 01:44

"goth mouse with sunglasses at night in a city chasing after an Obscure relic with mice dying all over the place for no real reason runs into Gerbil hooker, felt up by a Ferret guy with a throwing disc while fending off exterminators."

you're on to a winner there!! phone Crystal :vlol:

oocladableeblah
27-02-09, 01:46
that's because it is her :vlol:
Yep I see that now with the links and all :p

Agent 47
27-02-09, 02:04
Yep I see that now with the links and all :p

like i said, i worry about you sometimes :ton:

you're upset because i stole your tv, sold it to some old folks and had the cheek to raid the fridge too.......hey i was hungry :vlol:

oocladableeblah
27-02-09, 02:08
like i said, i worry about you sometimes :ton:

you're upset because i stole your tv, sold it to some old folks and had the cheek to raid the fridge too.......hey i was hungry :vlol:
Your right and that's probably why I am not thinking straight. How could you do such a thing to me :(.......... :p

I can't believe I actually recognize the name of that show, it is definitely not a show I would watch :vlol: and yes it is weird to here Jonell's voice coming from a mouse.

Agent 47
27-02-09, 02:21
Your right and that's probably why I am not thinking straight. How could you do such a thing to me :(.......... :p

I can't believe I actually recognize the name of that show, it is definitely not a show I would watch :vlol: and yes it is weird to here Jonell's voice coming from a mouse.

should have locked your front door :D

i don't watch cartoons :pi: but Jonell has a very distinctive voice if you're familiar with TR, she voiced tv ads too :D

Squibbly
27-02-09, 02:27

:vlol: :vlol:

You're going to be the death of me! I hope you feel bad about that! lol jokes.

should have locked your front door :D

i don't watch cartoons :pi: but Jonell has a very distinctive voice if you're familiar with TR, she voiced tv ads too :D

She sure does. I know every cartoon in existence I imagine. I've been in the child-care field for almost eight years so... yeah. :p

ThatNorskChick
27-02-09, 02:30
Apparently she did some voice work in this game called Overlord. I found this...slightly disturbing. :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiTB40muVOg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiTB40muVOg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Squibbly
27-02-09, 02:34
Apparently she did some voice work in this game called Overlord. I found this...slightly disturbing. :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiTB40muVOg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiTB40muVOg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, that was probably the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life! :vlol:
I just checked that game's rating... it actually did rather well. Odd.

MattTR
27-02-09, 03:26
Wow.. I just love picturing AOD Lara in that same scene.. Halarious. :P

Yes it does sound like a lot her, I bet it is her. :eek:

ThatNorskChick
27-02-09, 03:28
^^It is her. :)

Well, that was probably the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life! :vlol:
I just checked that game's rating... it actually did rather well. Odd.

Heh...really? I guess sex sells? :p

ECB
27-02-09, 04:33
Haha. That's pretty funny.

2kool4u
27-02-09, 04:40
This brings a total new meaning to "You unsavery little runt."

KC Mraz
27-02-09, 04:46
Nice find :). To be honest, when I hear Jonell's voice I always think she will say the "Broccoli. Coconut. Hotdog." from ThatNorkChick's videos :vlol:.

Squibbly
27-02-09, 21:46
^^It is her. :)

Heh...really? I guess sex sells? :p

Always. I wonder if that's really in the game or if someone put that together like that using phrases the character says to make it seem that way?

Tonyrobinson
27-02-09, 21:49
Jonell's voice is rather sexual :p

TR93
27-02-09, 21:55
That's her...
Almost definatly...
I love her voice in AOD!

corey01
27-02-09, 22:00
{eith;3489212']That's her alright.

Hahaha

yeah im pretty sure its her;)

Atlantisfreak666
27-02-09, 22:00
"Be careful Angelina...YOU UNSAVORY LITTLE RAT."

Also, has isn't Jonell beautiful?
http://www.jonellelliott.co.uk/Load_in/Gallery/Photoarc/photojonellelliott2.jpg

Reggie
27-02-09, 22:32
Jonell Elliot has been fairly successful since she's left the TR team. I hear on channel programme links and a programme that requires a voiceover from time to time. However, she's done best in advertising where she became the voiceover for the Johnson adverts and she's work on a lot of others as well I think. Whenver I hear I feel a lot of fondness towards her - she IS Lara Croft to me. :)

Here's a definitive list:

TV & Radio:
Too many to mention: Wella, Oil of Olay, Schwarzkopf, MacDonalds, Loot, Nescafe, Dovercourt, Daily Mail, Lloyd's Bank, Sony, Fuji, Natwest, Woolworths, MFI, Johnson's and many MANY more!

Games:
Overlord (2007) - as the voice of Mistress Velvet and others

Tomb Raider: The Action Adventure (2006) - as the voice of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness (2003) - as the voice of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider: Chronicles (2000) - as the voice of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (1999) - as the voice of Lara Croft

Imperium Galactica II: Alliances (2000) - Voice
City Of Lost Children (1997) - as the voice of Miette
Simon The Sorcerer II (1995) - Voice
The Island Of Doctor Moreau - Voice

Cartoons:
Lazy Lucy - Voice
Yo Gabba Gabba - Voice, Toodee
Planet Grabo - Voice
Angelina Ballerina - Voice, Mrs Mousling, Penelope Pinkpaws
Enigma - Voice, Goldie

TV Programmes:
Too Much, Too Young (ITV Series) - Narrator

Source: http://www.jonellelliott.co.uk/

violentblossom
27-02-09, 22:51
"Be careful Angelina...YOU UNSAVORY LITTLE RAT."

Also, has isn't Jonell beautiful?
http://www.jonellelliott.co.uk/Load_in/Gallery/Photoarc/photojonellelliott2.jpg

wow! she could have been a TR MODEL! forget just voicing...

Angelus
27-02-09, 23:02
Jonell Elliot has been fairly successful since she's left the TR team. I hear on channel programme links and a programme that requires a voiceover from time to time. However, she's done best in advertising where she became the voiceover for the Johnson adverts and she's work on a lot of others as well I think. Whenver I hear I feel a lot of fondness towards her - she IS Lara Croft to me. :)

Here's a definitive list:

TV & Radio:
Too many to mention: Wella, Oil of Olay, Schwarzkopf, MacDonalds, Loot, Nescafe, Dovercourt, Daily Mail, Lloyd's Bank, Sony, Fuji, Natwest, Woolworths, MFI, Johnson's and many MANY more!

Games:
Overlord (2007) - as the voice of Mistress Velvet and others

Tomb Raider: The Action Adventure (2006) - as the voice of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness (2003) - as the voice of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider: Chronicles (2000) - as the voice of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (1999) - as the voice of Lara Croft

Imperium Galactica II: Alliances (2000) - Voice
City Of Lost Children (1997) - as the voice of Miette
Simon The Sorcerer II (1995) - Voice
The Island Of Doctor Moreau - Voice

Cartoons:
Lazy Lucy - Voice
Yo Gabba Gabba - Voice, Toodee
Planet Grabo - Voice
Angelina Ballerina - Voice, Mrs Mousling, Penelope Pinkpaws
Enigma - Voice, Goldie

TV Programmes:
Too Much, Too Young (ITV Series) - Narrator

Source: http://www.jonellelliott.co.uk/

:eek:

Has anyone actually watched Yo Gabba Gabba? It's like being on an acid trip!

Squibbly
27-02-09, 23:05
:eek:

Has anyone actually watched Yo Gabba Gabba? It's like being on an acid trip!

She does Toodee from Yo Gabba Gabba too?! I had no idea! I've seen it lots of time... it's soooo weird.

"There's a party in my tummy! SO YUMMY, SO YUMMY!"

qcUtNF3ppig

Any better quality was a remix or fake, sorry. But you get the idea. :vlol:

ThatNorskChick
27-02-09, 23:30
:yik: What the! :vlol: I've never watched it before.

If she's Toodee, apparently this is her voice...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TV_Eojd8NyM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TV_Eojd8NyM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
For a split second it sounded like her....I don't know. :confused:

Squibbly
27-02-09, 23:34
Hmm. Well, Toodee doesn't sound like her to me. Like, I don't think she's able to change her voice THAT much.

(Toodie is one of my cat's names lol - no relation)

Reggie
27-02-09, 23:36
^Its true. That info was taken straight from Jonell's very own website CV and I doubt she would lie about something like that. She's just very versatile I guess.

Squibbly
27-02-09, 23:37
According to lots of other sites, it's someone named Charme Morales.

I can't find that information on her site. Maybe she was like a filler once or something? *shrug*

Reggie
27-02-09, 23:38
^Sorry I didn't mean to sound as if I was lecturing you, blame it on my history teacher drilling us about the reliability of sources! :)

Angelus
27-02-09, 23:40
^Its true. That info was taken straight from Jonell's very own website CV and I doubt she would lie about something like that. She's just very versatile I guess.

Imagine if she was. :D

Atlantisfreak666
27-02-09, 23:44
wow! she could have been a TR MODEL! forget just voicing...

Totally!

Squibbly
28-02-09, 00:13
^Sorry I didn't mean to sound as if I was lecturing you, blame it on my history teacher drilling us about the reliability of sources! :)

Don't worry, I didn't think you were. :)

But that job isn't on Jonell's website (I looked for like 10 minutes and couldn't find it anywhere - but her website is kind of garbage and needs work so it's hard to look through. According to all websites I've found so far, it's Charme Morales... so I don't think it's Jonell.

ThatNorskChick
28-02-09, 00:20
Yeah, I can't find anything either. Perhaps there was a change of actresses somewhere along the line....or maybe Jonell is delusional. :p

Squibbly
28-02-09, 00:23
Yeah, I can't find anything either. Perhaps there was a change of actresses somewhere along the line....or maybe Jonell is delusional. :p

Well that's the thing.. that job isn't on her website. I checked like 3 times so far in case I was wrong but it just isn't there. So it has to be that Charme Morales person.

Dingaling
28-02-09, 00:23
http://www.jonellelliott.co.uk/

According to the first page it is her.

Jonell's voice can currently be heard on the cartoon series Lazy Lucy showing on PopGirl (Sky Digital 626, FreeSat 604). *Jonell can also be heard on Yo Gabba Gabba (she voices the blue one!) on Nick Jr (Sky Digital 264) and as ever keep your ears pealed for a familiar voice invading the ad breaks of your favourite TV programme!

And according to her voice-over agency's page on her (Jonell's VO page (http://www.yaketyyak.co.uk/pages/girls2.asp?id=16&voicetype=All)) she voices on the show as well.

Wait, I have the wrong show don't I? I was looking at the Yo Gabba Gabba thing. Just ignore me :D.

Atlantisfreak666
28-02-09, 00:26
Lol, Jonell was a 'shopping guru':
ADEOfv41_zE

"GIVE ME THOSE GUCCI BOOTS OR ELSE."

Squibbly
28-02-09, 00:28
Nevermind, I FINALLY found where it says Yo Gabba Gabba on her website. Omg that website is sooo crappy, lol.

But I've heard Toodee like a billion times and it has never sounded like her, and I've been listening on YouTube today. She must have done it once or twice as a filler or temporary replacement or something, because I actually saw an episode earlier today and it was the same voice from that video up there, which is Charme Morales according to a bunch of other sites, including IMDB, which is pretty reliable.

According to the Wikipedia article: Toodee - Melissa Rossiter / Charme Morales (voiced by Erin Pearce)

I have the channel Yo Gabba Gabba is on, so I'll look on my TV schedule and see when it's on, and record the credits. That will say for sure. :D

Haha.. "Yo Gabba Gabba has also become popular among some college age students, watching it under the effects of cannabis." :p

Nerd For Life
28-02-09, 00:43
I kept picturing her looking like Lara. I was dissapointed when I watched that shopping video :p

Squibbly
28-02-09, 00:51
I kept picturing her looking like Lara. I was dissapointed when I watched that shopping video :p

Haha, yeah, sorry.

RickRaider
28-07-09, 15:46
Don't worry, I didn't think you were. :)

But that job isn't on Jonell's website (I looked for like 10 minutes and couldn't find it anywhere - but her website is kind of garbage and needs work so it's hard to look through. According to all websites I've found so far, it's Charme Morales... so I don't think it's Jonell.

Hey. Jonell did the voice of Todee in Yo Gabba Gabba in the English (UK) version. They overdubbed the dialogue, so whilst the trippy content was FINE for our wee ones, the American accents seemingly went too far :)!

Kiss-Bite
28-07-09, 15:52
Jonell's voice is on quite a few UK TV ads at the moment.

Cristina
28-07-09, 15:56
wow it sounds like Jonell's voice ! :D

Spong
28-07-09, 16:05
wow it looks like her voice! :D

Looks like her voice? :confused:

Cristina
28-07-09, 16:08
Looks like her voice? :confused:

I think the voice of the Angelina mother are very similar whit the jonell voice:)

Spong
28-07-09, 16:10
I think the voice of the Angelina mother are very similar whit the jonell voice:)

I knew what you meant, but you used the wrong word. You meant it sounds like Jonell's voice ;)

Cristina
28-07-09, 16:12
I knew what you meant, but you used the wrong word. You meant it sounds like Jonell's voice ;)
Ups sorry my bad english!:vlol: