PDA

View Full Version : Shameless.

touchthesky
28-02-09, 19:12
Anyone watch this show? I love it! Amongst my top 5, surely.

I just love the whole comedy/drama thing...

Frank is hilarious..lol.

Favorite character is probably hmm...Used to be Steve..I like Karen, Jamie..Paddy..Och I can't choose!

The new series is one of my favourites so far..aside the first episode...

Any more fans?
:D

Atlantisfreak666
28-02-09, 19:17
I kinda like it.

Seb_01225
28-02-09, 19:29
Oh i love shameless :D its so funny!
the new episodes are series 6 right? ah the James Bond theme last week was pretty funny!

Angelus
28-02-09, 22:22
Series 1-3 = brilliant.
Series 4 = Good.
Series 5 = Awful.
Series 6 = Even worse.

I used to love this show, but as more main cast members have left it's got steadily worse and more unrealistic.

viper456
28-02-09, 22:24
omg I LOVE Shameless! I'm so excited for about the 15th ish ep of this season because 2 of my friends are in it! :D I won't spoil the story but they are twins and play a decent part in the story for the episode :D Can't wait to see them on tv (again) lol!

remote91
28-02-09, 22:26
It used to be great but has rapidly gone down hill, as Joe said.

viper456
28-02-09, 22:27
Just thinking about last weeks ep had me in stiches just then! With the teddies on the coffin lmfaoooo.

Larapink
28-02-09, 23:09
I don't like this show much to be honest.

Angelus
28-02-09, 23:23
I don't like this show much to be honest.

What don't you like about it?

touchthesky
01-03-09, 16:43
Series 1-3 = brilliant.
Series 4 = Good.
Series 5 = Awful.
Series 6 = Even worse.

I used to love this show, but as more main cast members have left it's got steadily worse and more unrealistic.

:O!

I thought it was better than 5!

I've been watching Series 2..the one where Kev and Veronica get a little boy...so cute =D.

Larapink
01-03-09, 16:44
What don't you like about it?
The last season was rubbish...

larson n natla
01-03-09, 16:47
I started watching this since it came to chanel 4 its hilarious "do something that'll surprise me frank" (he headbutts her) :ton: how the heck cant you like it, it is quite disgusting at times though. :o

Lew
01-03-09, 17:07
haha its so funny i love it, better than skins (which has gone downhill)

touchthesky
01-03-09, 19:40
Just watched the episode where Steve leaves :(. So sad...

They go out in real life xD. Kinda cute! Even more so now that James is a big Hollywood name.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/03_01/mcavoyG0503_468x694.jpg

remote91
01-03-09, 19:42
^Was she called Fiona? She was a great character and actress, the show went on well for the series after she left, however, then slowly got more silly.

That thing with the talking baby at the start of this series was just ridiculous.

Angelus
01-03-09, 20:20
:O!

I thought it was better than 5!

I've been watching Series 2..the one where Kev and Veronica get a little boy...so cute =D.

That's the show I loved... when it was realistic but a little bit crazy.. nowadays it's just daft.

^Was she called Fiona? She was a great character and actress, the show went on well for the series after she left, however, then slowly got more silly.

That thing with the talking baby at the start of this series was just ridiculous.

I agree... when Steve leaves and she breaks down... wow.

touchthesky
02-03-09, 10:20
Apparently she will be in James's next movie! I can't wait for that.

The best part of series 5 was the talking spider lol...

I hated the talking baby at the beginning of 6 as well..so stupid. The rest has been good though...

Voni
02-03-09, 10:39
My dad had taped some of this a couple of years ago, and gave it to me to watch saying it was really good. I don't know which episode it was, but it started with two of the characters going at at it behind in the back alley of the pub! :o Not something you want your dad to give you! :vlol:

Paddy
02-03-09, 11:47
Funny show, pity some of the characters left, Fiona, Veronica were hilarious as on the first two series.

The last season was rubbish...
I agree there, Frank was still funny as were Debbie and some but the fact some major characters left at the end of 2 made the third series a bit dire, not as great.

touchthesky
04-03-09, 17:19
Last nights was so amazing.

The whole Paddy storylines gonna be interesting I think...and woahhh Frank!