PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Barbershop!

Nannonxyay
28-02-09, 20:39
I just remembered this audio my friend showed me on her phone a few years back, so I decided to Youtube it and I found the video.

Basically, you wear earphones and close your eyes and the sounds you hear make you feel like you're in a barbershop. It's rather scary because it actually feels like you're there.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUDTlvagjJA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUDTlvagjJA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

Rivendell
28-02-09, 20:40
I've got this on my phone too, it's eerie. :tmb: :D

ShadyCroft
28-02-09, 20:41
Yeah, I know this one. I have it on my cellphone.

It's great, but the concept is not new to me. In a lot of songs I have, you can hear the drums on the left ear and hear the guitar on the right.

But that was cool. :D Thanks for sharing, Shannon !

Lavinder
28-02-09, 20:42
I hate this - it's cool, but it really makes me tickle!

Joely-Moley
28-02-09, 20:43
My g.f's little cousin made me do this a few weeks ago.
It's so weird, I get getting shivering down my spin...and half expected something to jump out and scream.

laralover_07
28-02-09, 20:44
That was freaky, because I was in a barber's today getting a trim for my passport photo.

This is awesome too, but like mentioned, the concept isn't that new. If you listen to Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra, you hear the guitar in one ear, and her singing in the other. Also remember that like 10 minute Radio 1 ad at the cinema?

Thanks for posting! :hug:

VonCroy360
28-02-09, 20:47
This is amazing. I always think he's going to cut my throat or something when he comes with that razor. :o XD

spikejones
28-02-09, 20:49
i remember this being posted here a while back actually. pretty nifty, and even though it may have been recorded with different microphones - it can be recorded with a single one and edited using something like audacity to split it to different channels.

ShadyCroft
28-02-09, 20:49
This is amazing. I always think he's going to cut my throat or something when he comes with that razor.

lol! :p Imagine that was Sweeney Todd.

kristi
28-02-09, 20:50
Yes,it's quite creepy.It looks like you're really there.The one who did it,is an audio master.

Dark Lugia 2
28-02-09, 20:51
Oh my god, thats awesome! OMG, the erm, near -end bit scared the crap out of me :o

NympHadorA
28-02-09, 20:56
sounds really cool...

**LARA LOVER**
28-02-09, 20:57
Ha ha that was pretty creepy but a lot of fun!!!! :)

Biddy
28-02-09, 21:00
Lol, that's awesome! The part where he whispers into your ear was so freaky because it felt real.

Nannonxyay
28-02-09, 21:11
lol! :p Imagine that was Sweeney Todd.

Oh god, that would be amazingly scary. :D I'd love that.

rickybazire
28-02-09, 21:27
That's awesome. So real...