PDA

View Full Version : Found my XYZ

aileenwuornos
01-03-09, 06:25
Okay, so, today after a bucketload of spring cleaning in my house (even though it's autumn hehe), I finally found my Tomb Raider compendium of the comic books and my copy of Angel of Darkness for PC!
I am so ****ing stoked. I have been looking for all of the above since 2005 when I thought I lost them. Hell, I'd even forgotten that I even had them! I'm really glad too, cos I saw the price tag on the comic compendium and it was about $110 or so. :confused:

I didn't know where else I could share this, so I thought I'd post it in general chat.

Anyone else find anything that they've been looking for, for aaaaaaages recently? Share that joy :D

CerebralAssassin
01-03-09, 10:08
I recently found the usb cable for my sony-ericsson (I couldn't put new music into my phone without that...it had no bluetooth).of course... it was a useless find cause,my luck being what it is, I found it after I had broke my phone into pieces out of anger and frustration...(pretty ironic huh?):hea:

Marianna12
01-03-09, 13:52
Well, I found my TR2 copy for Playstation 1 yesterday! Great, isn't it?
BUT, we recently moved into a new house with my family, and I have lost my PS1! Oh, God!
I can hardly remember the last time I played TR2...Maybe it was 5 years ago...
:hea::hea::hea:

Mr.Burns
01-03-09, 15:07
My living room floor. I lost it about two months ago and just found it a couple days ago.

viper456
01-03-09, 15:15
I found someone perfect does that count ? :p

[/cheese]

I also found my TV remote, it had fallen into my bag and I had been carrying it around with me :( LMAO

Greenkey2
01-03-09, 15:17
If anyone finds my marbles, please let me know. They've been missing for some time :(

Moving house has seriously messed with my knowledge of where things are. But on a plus note, there's nothing belonging to other people (particularly my parents) so there's less stuff to search through when things become mislaid ;)

Neteru
01-03-09, 15:20
I also found my TV remote, it had fallen into my bag and I had been carrying it around with me :( LMAO

:vlol: Ya ditsy bugger! lol Did you notice TV's in shop windows changing channel when you walked by? :D

Gabi
01-03-09, 15:25
My living room floor. I lost it about two months ago and just found it a couple days ago.
Good job that as a pigeon you could flutter and soar above the abyss of the missing floor. :D

viper456
01-03-09, 15:27
:vlol: Ya ditsy bugger! lol Did you notice TV's in shop windows changing channel when you walked by? :D

MIGHT OF KNOWN YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO LAUGH! lmao.

I honestly got ****ed off over it! My room is reasonably tidy at the mo and its only small...so I was like WHERE CAN IT BE! Found it in my bag today hahaha :p

Greenkey2
01-03-09, 15:30

Ach, my mum once thought her mobile phone had been stolen. She bought a new one which she used for about six months before finding the original one in an obscure pocket of her handbag :whi:

viper456
Ach, my mum once thought her mobile phone had been stolen. She bought a new one which she used for about six months before finding the original one in an obscure pocket of her handbag :whi:

lmfaooo :vlol:

However I can assure you it wasn't my handbag I found it in! :p lmao

Neteru
I was already laughing at you for the shower thing you posted elsewhere. lol

EDIT And no, you keep that for special occasions don't you.

viper456
01-03-09, 15:32
I was already laughing at you for the shower thing you posted elsewhere. lol

EDIT And no, you keep that for special occasions don't you.

lmfao you don't even know what that's about! :p :pi:

OH I will "EDIT" you in a minute :cen:

Mr.Burns
01-03-09, 15:35
If anyone finds my marbles, please let me know. They've been missing for some time :(

*holds up bag of marbles* Oh these are yours? But they're so nice and shiny. :)

sandygrimm
01-03-09, 16:07
I found my ballerina tutu O_O it's sooo small..I can't believe I was that small
In my closet I found some ferret furs (4) some dead cockroaches, and Narnia :confused: :vlol:
and some pencils in my hair! :D never knew where they kept dissapearing, that an those darn erasers ..

violentblossom
01-03-09, 16:11

:vlol: that's too sad.

my cat! i thought he died because he disappeared from my house one day 5 months ago, and then my fiancee just randomly saw him in an empty house lot by my mom in law's.

http://i41.************/2lvz410.jpg

mizuno_suisei
01-03-09, 17:46
^ Oh my god haha. Lucky!

I hate how I loose things, especially when they are in really obvious places. I loose a TR Game, first place I look is my TR drawer, can't find it. A few days later, its there >.> I love my japanese dictionary, I look at my bookshelf with my japanese books, I cant find it. A few days later, its there. I MUST be going blind xD

violentblossom
01-03-09, 17:49
^ Oh my god haha. Lucky!

I hate how I loose things, especially when they are in really obvious places. I loose a TR Game, first place I look is my TR drawer, can't find it. A few days later, its there >.> I love my japanese dictionary, I look at my bookshelf with my japanese books, I cant find it. A few days later, its there. I MUST be going blind xD

nah, your house is just haunted. xD

spikejones
12-04-09, 06:51
nice one..
I've lost my mind by the way - but found my clarinet, and some old floppy disks that are useless on this machine with no floppy drive, and an old 4 button PC gamepad which is useless on a PC with no controller port, same with the joystick :vlol:

yeah.. I'm a pack rat. still have old broken speakers and 250watt / 2 channel home speaker system amplifier, and only one channel works, and its missing the screw cap for the fuse. :vlol:

Kerrigan
12-04-09, 08:41
I've found my headphones and adapter for my phone exactly the next day after I had bought new ones.I though I had lost them, waited about three weeks because I thought I might accidentally find them/was too lazy to get new ones.
Needless to say, I felt stupid.But at least I like the new headphones better.

Chocola teapot
12-04-09, 08:54
I lost my (eraser) (I wont say rubber because Americans supposedly find this offensive like when you say toilet instead on bathroom (lol) is this true?):confused:
when I was drawing last night, I havn't seen it since...