PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft -A Guest Of Honor-

Mr.Bouncer
04-03-09, 20:06
Hey there errybady,
well since Soul Calibur IV added characters from Star Wars like Darth Vader, Yoda & The Apprentice.

so if you had the chance to make Lara a character in another game beside Tomb Raider, what would that game be ?

My Choices Are :

01. Final Fantasy
02. Resident Evil
03. Metal Gear Solid

violentblossom
04-03-09, 20:11
Bioshock!!!!!!

Resident Evil

Lego (Whatever)

Aphrodite22
04-03-09, 20:24
Resident Evil!!!

lara in final fantasy? that would be weird

CroftScionGuard
04-03-09, 20:28
Lara on Resident Evil? She would start screaming and crying out loud if she saw a parasite popping out, or if she stood face-to-face with the Nemesis... :whi:

Although I was ironic above, I believe Lara would fit well on RE games. I don't see what other games she would fit well, to be honest

violentblossom
04-03-09, 20:30
^LOL. Lara has seen MUCH scarier things. She fought a few gods, for crying out loud. XD

Sir Croft
04-03-09, 20:32
Seeing Lara in the next instalment of Super Smash Bros. would be awesome!

amiro1989
04-03-09, 20:37
Seeing Lara in the next instalment of Super Smash Bros. would be awesome!

Ditto.

Eidos/Square-Enix have to whore her out...

CroftScionGuard
04-03-09, 20:47
^LOL. Lara has seen MUCH scarier things. She fought a few gods, for crying out loud. XD
they were powerful beings, not scary ones ;)

Lee croft
04-03-09, 20:50
metal gear solid maybe then i actually play the newer ones *sighs* the only good ones imo where metal gear solid one and two

violentblossom
04-03-09, 20:51
they were powerful beings, not scary ones ;)

why aren't they scary? lol. Horus? I'd consider him scary. What about Willard in Tr3? All the Dinosaurs? The kraken? Amanda's pet Fluffy?

there were mummies, too. Lara is no wuss.

silver_wolf
04-03-09, 20:53
Resident Evil featuring Lara Croft would be awesome. I also wouldn't mind a Lara/Indiana Jones tag-team game.

LaraCroftRox
04-03-09, 20:57
Is there an option for neither? :o I just think Lara belongs in the tombs and no-where else. :p

CroftScionGuard
04-03-09, 20:59
why aren't they scary? lol. Horus? I'd consider him scary. What about Willard in Tr3? All the Dinosaurs? The kraken? Amanda's pet Fluffy?

there were mummies, too. Lara is no wuss.
the environment around the character... think of Lara alone in Raccon City ;)

and now tell me: what scared you more? RE enemies or TR enemies? think of the environment aswell:)

violentblossom
04-03-09, 21:05
the environment around the character... think of Lara alone in Raccon City ;)

and now tell me: what scared you more? RE enemies or TR enemies? think of the environment aswell:)

RE games, but only because the TR games are set up as adventure games. (That isn't to say that Tomb Raider can't be scary, though, as the floating islands frightened the heck out of me.)

The main point of Resident Evil is to scare the crap out of you, and so EVERYTHING goes into scaring you.. even if all the build up is just leading to only one great big massive bad dude.

Tomb Raider is all about adventure mainly, so therefore, you actually can see where you're going, the music is more suited to action and gun fights, and there's nothing set up to juimp out from behind a wall at you. The games are pretty much setup so you can feel fearless, because that's what Lara is.

She could SO take on Racoon City. :p

spikejones
04-03-09, 21:50
Area 51 revisited - Lara has cloned herself and our mission is to destroy her :mis:

Ultimatum
04-03-09, 21:55
I've always wondered how Lara would react if she saw her twin from Pandemonium*

Lara + Indiana Jones ftw. More realistic than Resident Evil. Although I would love that as well. It would be great to see her in a Fatal Frame/Project Zero game.

---
* Pandemonium is a platform game, published by Crystal Dynamics. For each level, the player can choose within two characters. Each has a special move - Fargus can deliver a special spinning attack, and Nikki can double jump, both can do spells as well, thanks for a book they borrowed. It is said that Nikki was made after Lara or the other way round, I can't remember.

Hairhelmet12
04-03-09, 22:20
I would LOOOOOOOOVE to see lara in A RE game! OMG that would be soo awesome!

trXD
04-03-09, 22:24
I would like to see her in the next SSB but i dont think any others really fit.

Lara on Resident Evil? She would start screaming and crying out loud if she saw a parasite popping out, or if she stood face-to-face with the Nemesis... :whi:

Although I was ironic above, I believe Lara would fit well on RE games. I don't see what other games she would fit well, to be honest

Lara has faced way more than any RE protagonist has. The idea of lara screaming out load at a parasite is completely out of character.

Spong
04-03-09, 22:26
so if you had the chance to make Lara a character in another game beside Tomb Raider, what would that game be ?

My Choices Are :

01. Final Fantasy
02. Resident Evil
03. Metal Gear Solid

Good to see you explain why you made those choices, Rino ;)

Honestly, Lara making a guest appearance in another game? It's a bad idea at best, one that would only work if it was a beat 'em up or some other competitive sports game. Putting Lara in anything else, including Resi, would be horrible.

da tomb raider!
04-03-09, 22:39
Nothing. Lara should stay in Tomb Raider only.

ClassicCroft
04-03-09, 22:46
Metal Gear Solid :D