PDA

View Full Version : Are you afraid of mouse or cockroaches?

Shark_Blade
08-03-09, 03:14
Cockroaches disgust me though. One time I accidentally stepped on one bare footed - and it broke into pieces covering my foot with smelly slime, some cockroach legs...eurgh.:o

And if a cockroach fly straight to your face, batting their horrible wings...dreadful pest.

I found mouse as cute as hamsters. It's hillarious to watch girls scream when they encounter such thing. :D

ECB
08-03-09, 03:20
Cockroaches.

I'm like you, I find mice to be a lot like a hamster. That's just me. Haha.

M.A.
08-03-09, 03:20
I found mouse as cute as hamsters. It's hillarious to watch girls scream when they encounter such thing. :D

Well, if it's a lab rat, then it can be cute. Have you ever seen a sewer rat the size of your forearm? That thing is scary! :(

irjudd
08-03-09, 03:24
Neither bother me.

violentblossom
08-03-09, 03:26
roaches!

ESPECIALLY the big, fat ones.. Waterbugs, or whatever.

i'll shout at whatever male is nearby to quickly dispose of the thing.

Sir Croft
08-03-09, 03:27
No, but I do find them disgusting.

Shark_Blade
08-03-09, 03:28
I understand, last time when I stayed in apartment, the ground floor was infested with rats and they were huge! Even the cats wouldn't bother doing their job, it's as big as a kitten. :eek:

Paddy
08-03-09, 03:30
Used to hate both but now my fear is on spiders.

digitizedboy
08-03-09, 03:46
I'm afraid of turtles!

spikejones
08-03-09, 03:52
no and no

Feather Duster
08-03-09, 04:16
Cockroaches moreso

Ultimatum
08-03-09, 04:19
Not at all. Neither of snakes, toads or frogs.

Man, mice are freaking cute *-*

Bongo Fury
08-03-09, 04:20
Not afraid but don't care for either.
Used to hate both but now my fear is on spiders.
I don't like insects much but I like spiders. beneficial little creatures that they are. I once had an apartment that had a big problem with ants but the spiders were like little orkin men; Spin their little webs wherever the ants would travel and just wipe them out. They take care of insects Just like a good cat takes care of mice. Spiders - a welcome addition to any household.:D

violentblossom
08-03-09, 04:59
Not afraid but don't care for either.

I don't like insects much but I like spiders. beneficial little creatures that they are. I once had an apartment that had a big problem with ants but the spiders were like little orkin men; Spin their little webs wherever the ants would travel and just wipe them out. They take care of insects Just like a good cat takes care of mice. Spiders - a welcome addition to any household.:D

haha! i have a spider tattoo on my ankle because i feel like spiders are misunderstood, and so am i.

do spiders eat roaches?

digitizedboy
08-03-09, 05:06
haha! i have a spider tattoo on my ankle because i feel like spiders are misunderstood, and so am i.

do spiders eat roaches?

awww.. people crush spiders.. dunno why, after all they rid of flies who cause diseases and stuff.

EmeraldFields
08-03-09, 05:17
The only critters I'm not fond of are spiders.

violentblossom
08-03-09, 05:20
awww.. people crush spiders.. dunno why, after all they rid of flies who cause diseases and stuff.

precisely.

i understand being afraid of spiders, but killing them? scoot 'em outside or something. :p

roaches don't contribute anything to the planet. don't know why they exist.

Angel666
08-03-09, 05:22
Roaches. Mice are cute. :)

Bongo Fury
08-03-09, 06:44
Heh, now that I see the upside to them I feel bad when I have to destroy one of their little webs. But I still have to have a presentable apartment and they will spin webs in the most retarded places sometimes, but I wouldn't kill one.

Tyrannosaurus
08-03-09, 07:00
Dogs can tear you to pieces. Cats can claw the hell out of you. What can mice and cockroaches do?

Nefertiti_89
08-03-09, 07:16
Roaches are gross but theres nothing scary about them. Flying deadly insects that bite, now thats freaky...and an unfair advantage lol

Mice are just cute.

This thread is kinda random Sharkey haha

Quasimodo
08-03-09, 08:17
Dogs can tear you to pieces. Cats can claw the hell out of you. What can mice and cockroaches do?

Roaches are nasty with segmented bottoms and you can hear their legs crackle when they walk *hibbibijjibbuh*. It is an irrational fear, I'll admit, but it's there.

Drone
08-03-09, 09:21
cockroaches are fugly and I hate them. But I'm never afraid :wve:

Rivendell
08-03-09, 09:28
I like Mice, and I don't mind Cocroaches, although I can't say I've had much experience with them.

Quasimodo
08-03-09, 09:31
I like Mice, and I don't mind Cocroaches, although I can't say I've had much experience with them.

Come to Texas. I've heard such funny stories of apartment renters who'd never been to the South before having an absolute scream at the sight of them.

Changeling
08-03-09, 10:21
Cockroaches, I absolutely HATE them. It's just sad to think that if a nuclear bomb went off and killed everyone/thing on the entire world, cockroaches would probably still survive. Seriously, WHY DO THEY EXIST?

I like mice, they're really cute! :D But rats that bite you and can spread diseases and are the size of cats... BIG NO-NO. :p

And I hate spiders. Everytime I see one I just freeze and my eyes follow them wherever they go. It is a bit of an irrational fear, I just hate the way they move (especially if they move fast). I think I got it from my mother. When I was little she would always scream when she saw a spider, so maybe I sort of 'learned' that from her. :p

sandygrimm
08-03-09, 10:44
Cockroaches creep me out.. but I enjoy a good squishing :D
and nice really don't scare me .. they so addorable :)

Shark_Blade
08-03-09, 12:31
I'm afraid of turtles!LOL
Take a look at my avatar.:mis: Also come to my home, I have 4 pet turtles here. :ton::D

Roaches are gross but theres nothing scary about them. Flying deadly insects that bite, now thats freaky...and an unfair advantage lol

Mice are just cute.

This thread is kinda random Sharkey hahaHehe yeah it's kinda random.:D

I spotted a small roach when I took my morning bath this morning and it got me a lil squirmish. I don't know, usually back during my college days my wooden closet was infested by the insect (so was others) and I don't care one bit but now in clean and sterile environment at home I just felt uneasy to the little critter.

Nerd For Life
08-03-09, 12:32
I like mice. I despise cockroaches though... arhgfdsbdjmbdsgfg. :(

RAID
08-03-09, 13:29
Cockroaches...

Can't stand those disgusting creatures.

Punaxe
08-03-09, 13:31
cockroaches are fugly and I hate them. But I'm never afraid :wve:

Pretty much this :p I wouldn't say 'hate' though, but I don't want them in my room either.

corey01
08-03-09, 13:40
the only thing i hate about mice is that they always seem to jump out in your face :yik: cockroaches on the other hand are just gross.

da tomb raider!
08-03-09, 14:26
I'm scared of cockroaches, particularly the bigs ones that fly. :yik: What makes matters worse is that I don't kill insects (or anything else, for that matter), so unless I muster the courage to capture them and put them outside (which rarely happens), they'll be terrorising me in my home all week. >_<

As for mice, they're just cute. I love them. :D

Joely-Moley
08-03-09, 14:31
I think mice are cute, but I don't like roaches. I'm not scared of them just really dislike them

xXhayleyroxXx
08-03-09, 14:47
depends what type of cockroach (sorry im an a level biology student XD), like hissing cockroaches i dont mind (they rnt the minging dirty kind), but i dnt like the ones ur referring too

mice i absolutely LOVE, i have quite a few and theyre so adorable :)

xxxx

tomblover
08-03-09, 14:49
Mice are cute as can be. :)

Cockroaches on the other hand. >_< :cen:

Ada the Mental
08-03-09, 15:02
Cockroaches...Eh, not a big fan of them but I'm not afraid of them. They are disgusting, though, especially those huge flying ones. One of them flew through the kitchen window straight at my face while I was eating once. Luckily, I was holding a napkin and managed to bat it away before it touched me. Then my cats chased it out again.

Mice, on the other hand, are cute. I guess rats are another story. :p

adventurerLara
08-03-09, 15:08
I wouldn't say I was afraid of them but I don't like cockhroaches

*laralover*
08-03-09, 15:43
Cockroaches are OK the ones that run around anyways although if i found a cupboard full of them id probably scream :p I cant stand those flying ones though...I really hate moths too for some reason i think its the flying and some of them look creepy lol Butterflys i love. I hate spiders too (huge ones) Mice are great though and cute :D

ShadyCroft
08-03-09, 16:03
I'm not afraid of either, but cockroaches are disgusting for me.

Awww, poor weenies ! they're not like-able by most people.

marla_biggs
08-03-09, 16:09
no

but i wouldn't want them in my house

silver_wolf
08-03-09, 17:50
I don't understand the fear of mice. Most of the time they're cute :D
Now cockroaches...they can all burn:mad:

Alex_
08-03-09, 18:02
Mice are cute (rats, too).

Cockroaches don't really bother me, I wouldn't scream or run away but I prefer them to stay outside of my house nevertheless :p

jackles
08-03-09, 18:12
When I was a teen...long long ago, the person who owned our house chucked us out as he didn't want to rent out anymore...so the council put us in a house. Outside loo, no bathroom and millions of mice. I had to bang on the floor in the morning before I stepped out of bed, you could hear them scatter. My baby brother who was eating a rusk in his cot kept saying 'woh-woh (his word for dog) but sadly it wasn't any 'woh-woh' that was playing in his cot. He had scratches all over his baby chest from the damn things. To this day I would never let any child have food in bed. The baby mice would fall down the stairs and get stuck on them. All this despite constant visits from the pest people. We had been put to live in a really rundown area with several derelict houses. Just awful it was.

so even though I am not afraid of them...I really get anxious at the thought of mice!!

amiro1989
08-03-09, 18:25
Cockroaches are disgusting.

Eww. I never want to see them again.

Afonya
08-03-09, 18:27
We live in highrise and we had cockroaches a while ago. I guess some neighbours brought those as a present from foreign countries. I wish those things don't come over here anymore, I love animals but I don't want cockroaches to be in my food :D

Mice are cute :)

drakl0r
08-03-09, 18:34
No, I'm not afraid of both, but I hate roaches..they're disgusting abominable little creatures :D

But mice are cute...until they bite you. :p

oocladableeblah
08-03-09, 18:35
Mice are so cute.
Cocroaches are whatever I don't really encounter them.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-03-09, 18:37
No, I'm not afraid of both, but I hate roaches..they're disgusting abominable little creatures :D

But mice are cute...until they bite you. :p

hahah mice rarely bite XD its only if theyre hungry, in pain or scared :P

ajrich17901
08-03-09, 19:41
Dont mind a mouse, but cockroaches blehh never liked em never will there friken grose >.<

Fallen.Angel
08-03-09, 20:29
Mice are cute. I have both mice and rats as pets (well.. they're technically my mom's except for the feeder mice -those are for my Python).

It's cockroaches and bugs that terrify me.

SilviaIsMyHero
08-03-09, 21:54
Mice are okay. I don't find them cute nor scary. I hate cockroaches though, they disgust me. Well, most of bugs do, I run just when I see one.

rowanlim
09-03-09, 11:41
Well, if it's a lab rat, then it can be cute. Have you ever seen a sewer rat the size of your forearm? That thing is scary! :(

That's so scary *shudder*

I'm afraid of neither, but mice/rats creep me out mainly because they're filthy (well, those that I encountered that aren't on the dissection table).