PDA

View Full Version : Kids- Yay or Nay?

silver_wolf
08-03-09, 21:18
I'm not necessarily asking if you ever want children (but you can answer that), but more like what do you think of children? Do you like them? Do they like you?
Personally, and I know it makes me sound like a horrible person, I don't like little kids. Partly because they don't like me. Also, I don't really have the patience for them:o

EmeraldFields
08-03-09, 21:28
I want to be a teacher, but I don't wants kids of my own.:p

I can have my fill of children during the day, then go home and have quiet.:)

TRfan23
08-03-09, 21:30
100% Nay ;)

I only like babies, but I wouldn't want to raise my own - Hygiene reasons ;)

Nerd For Life
08-03-09, 21:31
I don't want children. I don't have the patience.

bloodstormaoa
08-03-09, 21:34
I really really want kids.....like, now! :o

I love them...

VonCroy360
08-03-09, 21:35
A big nay for me. Plus I'd probably be a lousy parent anyway.

Angelus
08-03-09, 21:35
I love kids! I definitely want at least three.

With you, Peter, my love...

bloodstormaoa
08-03-09, 21:37
^ As long as you get the stretch marks and.....widening, dear! :D

Angelus
08-03-09, 21:39

We'll adopt.

MiCkiZ88
08-03-09, 21:39
Love.. and hate. They have their moments, and then there's the disasters.

Nah. I don't mind them really, but I've just had to babysit one too many times.

Phlip
08-03-09, 21:40
Nah, they annoy me. Especially the ones on the bus who sit there and stare at you unconditionally without even blinking.

Indiana Croft
08-03-09, 21:42
i do not care for children, and i'm terrible with them too. I can't actually see myself having a child, and right now having children is no where in my plans, but i feel like someday, there might be a little me walking around. It's just like one of those feelings.

sandygrimm
08-03-09, 21:45
I love children.. specially with a lemon and sweet sauce :D

I don't like the company of today's children.. they're like unleashed monsters..O_O and they sure don't like me... My cousin has a 3 year old son who looks at me like I'm an ALIEN O_O ( but not just him.. all others too,.. freaks me out )
But if I ever will have kids.. i want 2. the least :D. I for one would of wanted more brothers or sisters

Drone
08-03-09, 21:46
I do love little children because they are honest, they don't tell a lie.

Voni
08-03-09, 21:49
I do want kids, but waaaaaaaaaay in the future. The horror stories I've heard about women giving birth just make me want to adopt *shudder*.

As for kids in general, I think they're pretty cool. I love the mad stuff they come out with, they have no self censor and I think that's brilliant. I'm not sure what to do with tiny kids though. Newborns terrify me, I'm always scared of dropping or breaking them somehow. They're so small! :p

KIKO
08-03-09, 21:51
Nah, they annoy me. Especially the ones on the bus who sit there and stare at you unconditionally without even blinking.

OMG that happens to me aswell. They are wheter on the front seat or at the seat at the left/right and I try to look anywhere else but I look to check again and they stare and stare. For seconds it looks like they are about to puke on us, I have that sensation when they don't feel fine, poor babies :o
I also hate when they cry from the begining to the end of the trip :hea:
like shup up, xD

But I don't know if i would like to have, not sure :o

Joely-Moley
08-03-09, 22:01
NO! Not for me, I don't like kids, they hate me or a fascinated by my gigantic hair and as horrible as it sounds I think I'm to selfish to be a parent.

ShadyCroft
08-03-09, 22:09
I know that we were kids once, and we gave our parents hard times, but I really don't think I have the patience. :o
So, nay for me.

Light a Flare
08-03-09, 22:13
It depends. If it's at a restaurant with annoying kids that scream then that's a huge nay for me...

Oh and also if it's on a plane. I can't stand children on a flight...

stranger1992
08-03-09, 22:15
Yes for definate. I'd see my life is not right without having at least 1 child.

Lavinder
08-03-09, 22:19
Yay, but when I'm ready :).

rickybazire
08-03-09, 22:25
I wouldn't mind kids, but I just gotta be ready for them.

Seb_01225
08-03-09, 22:26
I don't get along with children so nay!

Spong
08-03-09, 22:28
Can't stand kids. Never want any of my own.

Neteru
08-03-09, 22:28
Kids Yea or Nay?

Nay.

oocladableeblah
08-03-09, 22:29
Yay I like kids.
Whether I want some idk I do, but I don't. idk if I have the patience I usually eventually get bored when babysitting my niece and nephew.

spikejones
08-03-09, 22:30
I like some kids - can't stand others. and its usually a direct correlation to the parents. generally if I can't stand a kid - I can't stand its parents.

kooky
08-03-09, 22:31
No, I do not like kids they try to start sibling rivalries. My older sister & brother both have kids, but I don't want any. So, nay.

Fallen.Angel
08-03-09, 22:39
Of course, a yay, since I'm expecting anyways. I most definitely have the patience to raise a baby. It's just the loud obnoxious kids during high school and around the 4-8th grade that bothered me. Some are adorable, and are very kind, but others are troublemakers, bullies, etc.... and I find them very annoying. Also young children who cry in the stores and throw a temper tantrum tend to stress me out. I will be extra careful when bringing my child into a store or movie theatre, etc.

tranniversary119
08-03-09, 22:40
NAY. I don't want kids [as of now]

Joely-Moley
08-03-09, 22:41
Of course, a yay, since I'm expecting anyways. I most definitely have the patience to raise a baby. It's just the loud obnoxious kids during high school and around the 4-8th grade that bothered me. Some are adorable, and are very kind, but others are troublemakers, bullies, etc.... and I find them very annoying. Also young children who cry in the stores and throw a temper tantrum tend to stress me out. I will be extra careful when bringing my child into a store or movie theatre, etc.

Congratulations, how far along are you? :)

Sir Croft
08-03-09, 22:55
I like kids, just not all of them. I do want to have kids, though, seeing that small thing growing up and becoming a mature person after years of teaching them what's wrong and what's right is so gratifying.

MrBear
08-03-09, 23:17
Do I like kids? Yes. Certain kids I do :ton: generally speaking I like kids, too. Can't let the bad ones influence my overall affection towards children. Also, I spent a year working with keeping an eye out / entertaining kids of primary school between school and when their parents were able to pick them up, so I guess I had to like children for that kind of a job. :p

Although it was a tedious job, 'cause some children just aren't easy. Some have trouble with authority (yes, already at age 7!), others are easily disheartened by small-scale bullying, and a few (luckily only a few) showed all too evident traits of the environment they grow up in. This goes for most children, though: sometimes you're met by a smiling and very friendly mum or dad and when he or she asks for the whereabouts of their kid(s), and you have this inner 'Ah, of course!'-bell ringing. But it's especially apparent in the 'bad' cases. :o I'm sort of happy I can't legally talk about them. All I know is, it's important to be capable of raising a child. (I realise it goes without saying, but some parents were clearly not aware of that - and I've only worked among the 'perfectly normal' children.)

Hmm, I should probably try to be more straight to the point.

To the optional question: Yes, I'm definitely planning on having kids some day. A newborn child, especially, is so overwhelmingly beautiful and life-affirmative, and I think I'll be a decent father, too. (A friend said that some years back, out of context and much to my surprise :p) At least I will do anything I can to raise my future children to the best of my abilities. There's a prerequisite, though: I need to find a woman who I just know is the perfect (or as close as it'll get) mother for them. But I'm not naïve: I know biology or chemistry or whatever will automatically make sure of that (i.e. my judgments over how suitable she (they?) will be), whether she is decent or not. :D It's all about simple procreation, after all. But no matter, we're created like this and I shall follow my instincts, 'cause that's who I am. ... :-/ (it's getting late, I can't be accountable for this potentially weird post! ... or can I?)

I will be extra careful when bringing my child into a store or movie theatre, etc.

Don't worry, so long as you're a decent parent it probably won't be too difficult :p the ones who are uncontrollable are the ones who haven't been given clear boundaries from the start. But you probably know this already, who am I to lecture a soon-to-be mother? :o anywho, I'm happy for you and I wish you luck with this life-long 'project' :tmb: (I'm sure there's a nicer word for it than "project", but my mind's halfway to bed already.)

da tomb raider!
08-03-09, 23:20
I didn't used to like kids much, but now that I have one myself, I adore them. :D

MrBear
08-03-09, 23:30
I didn't used to like kids much, but now that I have one myself, I adore them. :D

You have a kid? I would never have guessed! :D boy or girl, if I may ask? :)

da tomb raider!
08-03-09, 23:42
You have a kid? I would never have guessed! :D boy or girl, if I may ask? :)

A boy. A very young one, mind, he's going to be 2 this year...

Suzan
08-03-09, 23:45
Personally, and I know it makes me sound like a horrible person, I don't like little kids.

My my... I don't feel horrible at all. I've never liked kids. I've NEVER seen any point in getting them, wasting all your time, money and energy on raising them etc... And luckily I don't have to. I don't want kids near me and I can have it that way. People who like kids can spend all their life with them. For me kids are just a cause of a massive head ache.

I'm not much of a human fan anyway... I prefer animals.

MrBear
08-03-09, 23:46
Heh, it's a crazy age. :) I have a nephew around who's nearly 2. Although my favourite age of children (from an outsider's point of view) must be when they start talking gibberish :D It's simply adorable.

:o I can hear my masculine genes shamefully retreating...

Rai
08-03-09, 23:46
I have a son, but I can honestly say motherhood didn't come easily to me, more just taking each day as it came and winging it.
I like kids - when they're asleep ;). Wouldn't mind more eventually, with the right person.

irjudd
08-03-09, 23:47
Kids like me but I don't like them. Odd huh?

Okay I'm not heartless. I like some kids. When they are well behaved.

]{eith
08-03-09, 23:47
Can you honestly imagine me as a parent? No way. I could never inflict the car crash of emotions that I call my life onto a child.

Except for the two kids I have with Nate of course, Piddles and Scutters...(We gave Lo-ho to Amanda cause she was hungry...)

silver_wolf
08-03-09, 23:49
Kids Yea or Nay?

Nay.
yeah that's what I meant:o

Feather Duster
08-03-09, 23:55
I dunno, I like kids, but I'm scared of the birthing part. I've thought many times of adopting when I'm older, but I don't think any guy is gonna wanna be with me for that reason :(

silver_wolf
08-03-09, 23:58
ah, I'm sure you'll find someone. :hug:

Gladous
09-03-09, 00:03
I love kids! I definitely want at least three.

With you, Peter, my love...

We'll adopt.

:vlol:

That made my day right there. :D

I want kids but I will actual take care of them unlike a bunch of lazy parents. :p

EmeraldFields
09-03-09, 00:03
Looks like the human race is going to die out before I thought! There won't be any procreation.

Suzan
09-03-09, 00:06
Looks like the human race is going to die out before I thought!

You wish :( :p

Gladous
09-03-09, 00:13
Looks like the human race is going to die out before I thought! There won't be any procreation.

I hope you don't think I will start it...? :p

Feather Duster
09-03-09, 00:25
ah, I'm sure you'll find someone. :hug:

thank you :)

EmeraldFields
09-03-09, 00:25
I hope you don't think I will start it...? :p

Well, somebody is going to have to start somewhere! Might as well be you...:whi:

Gladous
09-03-09, 00:29
Well, somebody is going to have to start somewhere! Might as well be you...:whi:

Oh well... :mis:

EgyptianSoul
09-03-09, 00:48
Whenever I see my sisters children I get that baby fever. Children are so adorable, even though they get on your nerves from time to time. :D

Sadly I'm biologically incapable of having children. :(

Gladous
09-03-09, 00:50
Whenever I see my sisters children I get that baby fever. Children are so adorable, even though they get on your nerves from time to time. :D

Aw, I am so sorry. :hug:

I love kids. (Maybe because I am one. :p) but they ones that don't mind are the ones you just want to send away. :o

AmericanAssassin
09-03-09, 00:50
I like kids that I'm related to, such as my brothers, my sister, my cousins, and so on. To be honest, I want about 7 kids, myself. :p

Aurelien52
09-03-09, 01:05
Generally I don't mind kids. They are non-existent in my live. :D
But, I wouldn't like to have kids. Because of some personal and familial stuff...

Shark_Blade
09-03-09, 02:43
I like kids and they like me. :D :hug: Can't wait to have my own lmao.

digitizedboy
09-03-09, 03:01
I like children.. I mean I have a niece, and my nehphew is a gooden. aww I love em both.

Don't think I'll ever have my own though.

chobits743
09-03-09, 03:15

Aw, I am sorry as well. :hug:

I hope I dont have any issues when the time comes with me & my bf. Nobody can have kids in my family, my mom almost died of toxemia and miscarried late in a semester. And nobody has naturally gone through menopause in my family...so I am a little scared...

Elmer
09-03-09, 06:02
Babies always sound so cute that is one of the things I like most about them:)
... well except for baby humans... but my baby sister can get born any day now ( Yay ^^), so I'll just have to get used to it.

trXD
09-03-09, 07:36
XD this is the funniest thread title ever.

Im 14 so some people could consider me a kid but some could consider me older than kid age.

It is pretty absurd to say whether or not you like a MASSIVE group of people. I like some kids and i hate others, its an impossible thing to generalise.

Its like saying "People with short hair- Yay or nay?"

*laralover*
09-03-09, 07:42
Nay :p Babies are OK but i find it hilarious when people are going "aww sooo cutee little baby wabyy" then the baby does something and its not so cute ha :p I seem to get a weird vibe with babys too just cant talk with them or anything same with kids. Older kids just annoy me. Im like a big kid myself so kids wouldnt be my thing. All my past bf's have wanted kids though..one even wanted 6 :p

Thorir
09-03-09, 08:56
I dislike children.

Nannonxyay
09-03-09, 09:50
Some day, when I've got a career and have established a good life, I would love to adopt a child. I plan on getting my tubes tied anyway, because I of my, er, lady pains. And I really don't see the point of me bringing any children into the world when there are thousands out there already who doesn't have anyone to take care of them. Not that other people shouldn't be allowed the have children, it's just that I personally would rather adopt a child than give birth to one. :)

Psychos'Я'Us
09-03-09, 09:57
Very ney, kids are ew :mis:

patriots88888
09-03-09, 10:00
I just like to predict what forum members will say in replying to the question based on what I know about them and their general character. So far I've only been surprised by three members' answers.

Ada the Mental
09-03-09, 10:01
Uh...Nay.
Ok, I don't dislike kids, but I'm not exactly fond of them, either, especially if they're under 10. And I'm pretty bad with them, too. Many of my friends go literally nuts when they see little children, but I'm usually all "Yeah...Awkward. Take it away from me, plz".

Lavinder
09-03-09, 10:02
Some day, when I've got a career and have established a good life, I would love to adopt a child. I plan on getting my tubes tied anyway, because I of my, er, lady pains. And I really don't see the point of me bringing any children into the world when there are thousands out there already who doesn't have anyone to take care of them. Not that other people shouldn't be allowed the have children, it's just that I personally would rather adopt a child than give birth to one. :)

I really suggest you do not get your "tubes tied", it can come with tonnes of emotional baggage etc. I suggest you take the a suitable combined pill, which means you get much shorter, lighter and painless periods.;)

Worked for me perfectly after you get through the easing in stage - morning sickness etc.

Philio
09-03-09, 10:04
No, kids for me. I like children, but a boyfriend is enough. :)

Nannonxyay
09-03-09, 10:14
I really suggest you do not get your "tubes tied", it can come with tonnes of emotional baggage etc. I suggest you take the a suitable combined pill, which means you get much shorter, lighter and painless periods.;)

Worked for me perfectly after you get through the easing in stage - morning sickness etc.

Yeah, I was over exaggerating quite a bit there. :p I'm not going to seriously get them tied. :) But yeah, when you take the pill don't you like, put on weight? :eek: I'm fat enough as it is.

Legend Killer
09-03-09, 10:25
I never thought I would want one just because of early bad career choices and was always worried about having enough $$$ to be able to provide for a family. Now that I have a little girl I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is the light of my life. :hug:

Short answer: Yea! :tmb:

Ikas90
09-03-09, 11:04
Only when I'm old enough and have my own house and financial needs.

They can get annoying though. :p But other than that, they're fun to muck around with. :D

igonge
09-03-09, 11:11
I do love little children because they are honest, they don't tell a lie.

I lied all the time when I was really little.

I think I would eventually like some kids, at least 2, a boy and a girl.

Buffy87
09-03-09, 11:24
I personally don't think I want kids myself.At least not any time soon. It's more that I want to become a lawyer - and as such need to build up a career, get a decent client base etc.. and that could take a few years by which time I'll be hitting 30. So if I am gonna have kids I'm doing it before I'm 35.But I don't know yet.

As to whether I like kids... erm.. what annoys me is the kids who are allowed to run riot about the place. If you have children for God's sake teach them how to behave... or at least prevent them running about annoying everyone else. Manners is a big thing with me too...there are some children these days who haven't been taught manners or quite simply do not think they are important. I mean when I was a child, I was taught to hold doors open for people, not speak over an adult or someone else in general. What also gets me is that some children expect to get things from their parents as though it is some form of right - by this I don't mean love/devotion which evidently is their right but they expect to be bought PS3's or ponies or the latest mobile phone.I never expected to get various presents from my parents - certainly I never pulled a fit if I didn't get something. I dunno...I read about a girl who rang Childline to complain her parents were abusive because they wouldn't buy her a pony. I mean seriously??

rowanlim
09-03-09, 11:27
Yay :) I love kids, I want 2-3 kids, hopefully I'll get a son for my dad to spoil & a girl for me to indulge :D

Raider1969
09-03-09, 11:34
Kids Yay!
We have a Beautiful 6 year old Son. I am so glad he was born. Children certainly change your life. I have learnt lots in the past 6 years. Being a parent is worth it. Children are precious gifts. ;)

mizuno_suisei
09-03-09, 12:48
I do get along with children, I like little kids..some of them :p but it would be so difficult in regard to being Gay and the laws about same-sex adoptions, surrogacy etc.. and it would also depend about what my partner would want also.

violentblossom
09-03-09, 12:54
I loathe most children, to be honest... but my one year old daughter, man.... she keeps my heart in her toy chest, it is fully and irrevocably her's. :)

my child is a piece of me, i created her.. i look at her features and see me. your children are the finest piece of art you could ever hope to create.. i'm kinda digging my heels in and trying to enjoy her while she's so young, because i know i'll cherish this when she's a teenager, but boy... you guys who don't want kids are missing out.

i used to hate logging into my myspace and seeing that some of my friends had their kids as their defaults.. i just thought, "GOD, i'm friends with you, NOT your kid" but now, i do they same kind of things, lol.

you've never lived until you've loved your child, is how i feel. it was kinda tough the first month or so to get used to being in charge of another creature like this, but now i couldn't live any other way.

i hope i don't sound supah stereotypical and cliche, but its all true. :)

adventurerLara
09-03-09, 13:32
I don't want kids,I just can't see myself raising kids.

Alex Fly
09-03-09, 14:01
Kids ? Yay ! :)

They always seemed to like me and I've always liked to take care about them, even when I was very young...

My previous job was kids entertainer and I had to work with kids aged principally between 4 and 9.

And now I work in a nursery so it's now babies and little kids (they are aged between 2/3 months to 2 years and a half).
I'm very happy because I've always wanted to work in a nursery. :hug:

I'd like to have kids someday but I don't know if I'll have some one day as I have to meet my Mr Fly first...

aileenwuornos
09-03-09, 14:08
Child free for life.
Don't really like kids.
But we all have to start some where.

Cristina
09-03-09, 14:15
I like childreen but i donīt whant to have any...:p

jjbennett
09-03-09, 14:38
I just like to predict what forum members will say in replying to the question based on what I know about them and their general character. So far I've only been surprised by three members' answers.
Would you be correct in assumption if i said I eat babies?

Nausinous
09-03-09, 14:50
I can't take care of myself let alone a child, it's a no from me.

Lavinder
09-03-09, 16:03
Yeah, I was over exaggerating quite a bit there. :p I'm not going to seriously get them tied. :) But yeah, when you take the pill don't you like, put on weight? :eek: I'm fat enough as it is.

It depends on the pill and the person - I'm taking Microgynon 30 which is a pretty standard pill and I have not put on weight at all, I've even lost a bit of weight. Plus if you're already a heavy weight you will most likely not put on any weight anyway. I do notice that the week before my pill break I tend to want to eat loads carb's and sugary food, which could contribute to weight gain but I lose my apetite as soon as I finish my pill break and regain my normal apetite.

corey01
09-03-09, 16:07
I do yess XD but not untill im settled:)

Shauni
09-03-09, 16:17
Well if you asked two year ago I would say no children. But now that I'm married, I can't wait to have a baby! So I think what stage of life that you're in really affects if you want children or not. :)

I'm really looking forward to babies, and really young children. I'm currently a little scared of the thought of raising older children though. But I'm sure if I had a baby I would look forward to seeing him/her grow up. ^.^

woody543
09-03-09, 16:25
I cant stand children....Ill have babies but I dont like them at like 4 +

Shauni
09-03-09, 16:46
I cant stand children....Ill have babies but I dont like them at like 4 + That's the same way I feel! But I'm hoping that when I've spent those 4 years with my baby, I will want to see them grow up and get bigger. I really hope that's the way it works. lol

robm_2007
09-03-09, 16:54
i do want kids, but i think that i will adopt.

since i dont like babies, and dont think that i would have to patience to take care of the baby. id feel like i would do something wrong, and it would be too much responsibilty for me.

id like to adopt a 5- 6 year old. but not for at least 7 years, when im 27.

Drone
09-03-09, 17:39
I lied all the time when I was really little.

it still doesn't mean that every other did too.

At least kids will always let you know do they love or hate ya

tomblover
09-03-09, 17:41
Small kids make me irritated. All they do is scream, ****/pee their pants, eat and sleep. :p And they look so smug! >_<

Older children are fine, though. :p

TR93
09-03-09, 17:43
Yay for children...if they behave:p!...

to be honest I'm not too bad to my paertns...meh sometimes we argue but oh well, and I get along well with younger kids too...
Children one day...not now!...
I dont understand why kids my age get themeselves pregnant, it's not even legal to over here!

jackles
09-03-09, 18:05
If you had asked me as a kid if I would ever have a child I would have said no.

However life throws all sorts at you...so I have a son ..who I love to bits. No matter how much he drove me mad and hyperactively whizzed around. :D

MattTR
09-03-09, 18:09
Yay for me.. some day. I'm only 18 I got a lot of time to think about kids, well now days maybe not so much. :p

I hope to one day be a loving father and teach my son the way of life. :)

Lenochka
09-03-09, 18:17
Ew, no xD

I don't mind babysitting every once in a while but I can't take being around kids all the time, It would drive me crazy.

herothing
09-03-09, 18:17
young kids that are stroppy and cry a lot are so annoying!!

Lemmie
09-03-09, 18:58
I don't like children all that much but we seem to get on okay. I've thought previously that I would never want any children, as a gay man, but if I was in a stable relationship and we both wanted to have a child, then probably.

MattTR
09-03-09, 18:58
Ew, no xD

I don't mind babysitting every once in a while but I can't take being around kids all the time, It would drive me crazy.

Babysit my future kids some day then Mike! :p

Just kidding, it's just been a while. :eek:

RAID
09-03-09, 19:06
I don't want children. I don't have the patience.
Same

Laurencarter
09-03-09, 19:30
If kids would just sit still minding their own business and not causing noise pollution, then I would love children, but we all know it doesn't work that way so I say Nay. And they don't like me at all.
But maby one day I'll have one or two of my own, but that would be very far into the future.

touchthesky
09-03-09, 19:32
I most certainly want children when I've sorted my career out. Family and career are the two things I want from this life!

I hope I bring my children up better than some parents out there though, and that my children treat people with respect. I was disgusted the other day when a group of four seven-nine year olds were throwing rocks at a bus (I was on the bus.) Where's all the respect gone? Really.

TRF
09-03-09, 19:33
Yah for kids....
I would like a boy, because they are normaly quiter....
They are sweet, quite ad not to much of a pain in the ass (normaly :p)

So yah... For me a boy: with the name TROY.....
God, i love that name... :)

jackali
09-03-09, 19:38
I don't really like small children. Oddly enough, they usually seem to like me though. I'm not sure why, it's a little unnerving.

woody543
09-03-09, 20:57
I spent a week work exp in a recpetion and hated all of them, they were lying, and swearing and running me over with trikes. I hate my mums boyfriends children who are evil (10&8), and i hate my dads gf's children who are even more evil (9,9 &11).

Tihocan9
09-03-09, 21:36
I want to have kids one day when I get married, if I get married which i hope I do. Not to many maybe 2-4 that seems like a good number to me. I actually really like kids, I babysit all the time so i have gotten used to crying and taking about 4 hours to get them to even think about sleeping :tea: Plus I want to be able to sort of be the parent that tries to do what their parents did wrong, well what I feel they did wrong, then discover that what they did was actually for my own good.

Ariel
09-03-09, 22:58
Well I used to find kids extremely annoying. But now I sometimes find them adorable and even thinking to myself that I might have one one day. But I think if I would have a child I would adopt cuz there are to many unwanted children in the world.

patriots88888
09-03-09, 23:13
Would you be correct in assumption if i said I eat babies?

Most definitely! :p

I just find it funny how most members who say "Yay", provide the stipulation, "only if they're well behaved"! Since when are any of us well behaved? :p

Megalith
09-03-09, 23:25
Definitely Yay!:)

Atlantisfreak666
09-03-09, 23:37
I want to adopt.

Larapink
10-03-09, 01:09
Yay, well not now later on in my life I'm only 21 and thats still young. Besides I am quite busy with my life at the moment. I used to say that I never wanted kids, well that was before when I didn't see where my life was going. But things change never say never. I don't mind if they are my own or adopted they are childern after all.

With saying that maybe not in my 20's maybe when I'm 30. Because I still feel to young and I want to live my own life while I can. :)

Carbonek_0051
10-03-09, 01:26
I most certainly want kids, I have a niece & a god daughter who I love with all my heart and spoil as much as possible. Sometimes I get down when I realize they aren't my kids.:o

I can't wait to meet the right guy, settle down & adopt (or find a surrogate mother). That's when I feel my life will be complete & I will be truly happy.:)

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-03-09, 01:32
I don't want kids; however, I won't rule out the possibility beyond any shadow of a doubt. I highly doubt I'll have kids though, I really don't want to. :p

BoyTRaider
10-03-09, 01:57
Yes. I don't usually like kids... but I've always dreamed of being a dad. The whole family... Me, my wife, a boy and a girl. Lol I know it might sound silly. :o

ajrich17901
10-03-09, 02:33
100% Nay
Dont want em, and dont like em lmao