PDA

View Full Version : Your 'What the?!' moments?

]{eith
10-03-09, 02:14
Hello mortals.

La dee da! Here you can share your 'stupid moments.' I don't want to say 'blonde moments' cause I don't want to offend anyone with a stereotype but um...yeah...ever had a total bimbo moment? I've had countless. I'm not completely thick, but I do have many moments where it's like...where did I leave my brain?

I tripped over a shadow. Don't ask.
I couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time for a while.
I'm forever walking into glass doors.
I pull on push doors and push on pull doors all the time. I did it the other day walking into a shop and then less than a minute later, walking back out.

I'll share some more later. What about you? Or am I just...unique?

Carbonek_0051
10-03-09, 02:18
{eith;3514598']
I pull on push doors and push on pull doors all the time. I did it the other day walking into a shop and then less than a minute later, walking back out.

I'll share some more later. What about you? Or am I just...unique?

I do those as well.:vlol:

Other moments I have, I ask one question then ask it again 2 minutes later then realizing that someone answered it already.:p I look for certain things in my house only to find them the first place I looked.:tea: I used to put my contact lens on backwards. XD

That's it for now, I can't remember many right now.:p

]{eith
10-03-09, 02:19
I look for certain things in my house only to find them the first place I looked.

I do that one too! Though I'm usually holding what I'm looking for. Usually a phone or a remote. :o

Carbonek_0051
10-03-09, 02:20
{eith;3514606']I do that one too! Though I'm usually holding what I'm looking for. Usually a phone or a remote. :o

:vlol:

I did that while at my best friends house this weekend. I was looking for the 360 controller but it was in my hand.

Wayne_Scales
10-03-09, 02:30
One very embarrassing moment was when i tripped over a cordless phone! Also, i bought a glass door with a peephole!?!?!?!

]{eith
10-03-09, 02:31
One very embarrassing moment was when i tripped over a cordless phone!

:vlol: That is epic! I love that! I bet you that's going to happen to me now.

Wayne_Scales
10-03-09, 02:32
:vlol: ahaha :vlol:

rowanlim
10-03-09, 02:35

Walking down a flight of stairs & jumping over the last few steps coz somehow they blurred into one :pi:

the hooliganz
10-03-09, 02:42
I peed on a public toilet once, I locked the door then I checked to see if it was lock, and it opened, so I locked it again, checked it, then it opened, did the same cycle again and again till I realized the door unlocks when you open it :o

rowanlim
10-03-09, 02:48
^That reminded me of an incident my pal had, he's an air steward. This passenger went to the loo but didn't know how to lock the door properly. He went to check if there was anyone inside & there was this lady sitting there screaming at him. It was mortifying but hilarious, he avoided serving her food after she went back to her seat :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
10-03-09, 02:53
you know the thingy where you're supposed to wash your feet? it's a thing that's right next to the toilet,and looks like a toilet (only some households have this).well,one night I was spending the night at a friends house,and got up in the middle of the night to take #2.well,it was dark (power outtage),so I took #2 in that thingy instead of the toilet!!!:o:o:o good thing I cleaned that mess up before anyone noticed anything!!lol!!:p

silver_wolf
10-03-09, 03:01
one early morning I was groggily preparing some breakfast. I reached into the cupboard and grabbed a plate- only to discover I already had a plate.:o

ChingKong
10-03-09, 03:07
i came home from gracery shopping and put milk in the pantry and cereal in the fridge :D

ThatNorskChick
10-03-09, 03:09
When I was 5, I devised this catapult-like contraption with some cushions from my couch. I grabbed this wooden pole to test it out with...the thing is, I had the whole thing backwards and when I jumped on the cushion to catapult it, the pole smacked me in the face. I started kindergarten the next week with an epic black eye.

I could make the excuse that I was young, but that was just plain stupid. :D

coolezpunk
10-03-09, 03:15
Looking for my glasses, only to find out I'm actually wearing them. :p

spikejones
10-03-09, 03:20
i came home from gracery shopping and put milk in the pantry and cereal in the fridge :D
I sometimes do that after making a bowl of cereal.

Just today I made a sandwich and got cheese out of the fridge, and a bread puller outter of the toaster oven thingie (which I got from the bread basket). anyhow... I finished making the sandwich and put the cheese into the bread basket and was just about to put the tong thingies into the refrigerator when I realized what I was doing.

that or making chocolate milk... sometimes the chocolate powder ends up in the fridge before I realize the milk doesn't belong in the cabinet. :vlol:

Feather Duster
10-03-09, 03:27
haha, my friend and I went nuts looking for her hair tie, only for me to find out it was on my wrist :p

Once, I thought I lost my glasses, I was loking everywhere, then I got mad, so I started to rub my head (I do this when I'm frustrated or mad) only to "Oh...." in stupidity :p

That Norsk Chick, wouldn't your's be this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9kvoHPeBU) :mis:

ChingKong
10-03-09, 03:33
i remember i put the remote control to the tv in the refrigerator.......dont ask

Feather Duster
10-03-09, 03:34
i remember i put the remote control to the tv in the refrigerator.......dont ask

lacryjr
10-03-09, 03:40
Just waking up and throwing the kitty over the window, man, I was on the second floor! I still wonder why I done this? :confused::confused:

The kitty is alive...

knightgames
10-03-09, 05:49
When I was about 5 or 6 I discovered gravity sucks and won't allow a kid with a bath towel for a parachute to float down peacefully.

We won't go into how bath towels worn around your neck don't make you able to run out in front of cars to stop them like Batman. (I wasn't impressionable by the TV crap I watched was I? :cln:)

ThatNorskChick
10-03-09, 05:53
:vlol: I used to try to fly with kites and umbrellas.

trXD
10-03-09, 05:54
I was giving my youngest (dog) a bath and i realised i realized i left the oven on downstairs so i ran downstairs to turn it off and when i came back up i had almost drowned my poor puppy.

The funniest thing is that he was just stood normally under water level as if he was on the floor or something:vlol:

Bless him, he was fine soon after i pulled him out.

Spong
10-03-09, 07:47
you know the thingy where you're supposed to wash your feet? it's a thing that's right next to the toilet,and looks like a toilet (only some households have this).

It's called a bidet, and it's not for washing your feet in.

As for my own dumb-ass moments...

- Drinking paint.
- Dislocating my shoulder after balancing on an empty Coke can and proclaiming; "Look! It's taking my weight!". The can then promptly collapsed. Serves me right.
- Killing the family dog when I was seven.

I'm sure that last one won't raise many laughs.

Drone
10-03-09, 08:40
from my school years: There was a cute girl and I always grabbed her ass. She said that if I do it again she will call her brother. I did it again so she called him. He said to me that if I grab her ass again he will kick mine. On the next day I grabbed again but she didn't call him :D

MiCkiZ88
10-03-09, 09:30
Putting bread in the fridge and leaving butter on the table.
Adding cola in to my coffee instead of milk..
Looking for my cellphone all around the house.. when I'm just listening to music with it with my headphones on.
Same for the above, but just looking for my gloves or keys when I'm just holding them in my hand. *smacks forehead*

Rivendell
10-03-09, 09:32
Putting bread in the fridge and leaving butter on the tabble.

Agh, reminds me of when I took the wrapper off a chocolate bar, threw the chocolate in the bin and went to eat the wrapper. :(

MiCkiZ88
10-03-09, 09:58
Agh, reminds me of when I took the wrapper off a chocolate bar, threw the chocolate in the bin and went to eat the wrapper. :(How about taking the eggshell off and throwing the egg in to the bin instead of the shell that's on the plate? That never happened before. Never.

Gotta love early mornings.

Psychos'Я'Us
10-03-09, 10:06
Agh, reminds me of when I took the wrapper off a chocolate bar, threw the chocolate in the bin and went to eat the wrapper. :(

I do that too sometimes :vlol:
- I look around for a thing and after some time searching I realize that the thing was in my hand :o
- Someone tells a joke and after everyone else is done laughing I finally get it and start laughing on my own :o
- When I was 5 or 6 I wanted to climb on a big mirror and I ended up falling with the mirror on top of me xD

Nannonxyay
10-03-09, 10:17
My mum was buying Kitten food for my adult cat, so I looked at her all confused and said: "Mum, he's not a cookie." I was meant to say Kitty. :p

The other day I was making scrambled egg on toast, I went to put the bread in the microwave instead of my eggs. :o

And I was making a fruit salad once, I peeled the banana and instead of throwing the peel away, I threw the banana in a bin full of mouldy old vegetables and mush. I literally face palmed. (This was at school by the way. Yes, our school is unhygienic. :p)

I was playing The Sims 2, and when I had finished building this house which took me like, three hours to complete, I selected quit, and it asked me: "If you exit without saving, all progress will be lost. Do you want to save?" Me, being the idiot I am, selected no. >_<

michaeldt
10-03-09, 11:11
looking for a charger for something for a few days and cant find it, then going out to buy another one and after a few minutes of coming home after buying a new charger only to find the old one in my room :o

Anne Boleyn
10-03-09, 12:03
Reaching for something/Picking something up, and inadvertently knocking something else over. This happens to me ALL the time. :(

Angelus
10-03-09, 12:11
It's called a bidet, and it's not for washing your feet in.

As for my own dumb-ass moments...

- Drinking paint.
- Dislocating my shoulder after balancing on an empty Coke can and proclaiming; "Look! It's taking my weight!". The can then promptly collapsed. Serves me right.
- Killing the family dog when I was seven.

I'm sure that last one won't raise many laughs.

TR love
10-03-09, 12:12
I walk to a room and as soon as i enter i stop wondering what the hell i was doing, then as soon as i get back i remember and it kinda just keeps happening in a cycle...

Punaxe
10-03-09, 12:48
Once on a maths exam, I read every 2 as a 1 and every 1 as a 2 :confused:

SilviaIsMyHero
10-03-09, 15:09
Here are some of dumb moments from my life:

- I constantly think I see someone I know in the city and when I say ''HI!!'' I realize it's someone else.
- Once I was running to catch a bus and when I got to the station bus already left. BUT I thought it hasn't even come yet so I was standing alone on a station for 25 minutes before realizing that something's wrong.
- I missed the open door and hit the wooden frame once.
- I was looking for one shirt all over my house just find out I'm actually wearing it.
- Whenever I'm eating something like pudding or yogurt I always throw the spoon in the trash and put the can-like thingy in the drawer when I'm done.
- My friend was holding a sponge and some money in his hand. When he went to wet the sponge he put the money underwater instead of sponge.

sandygrimm
10-03-09, 15:33
- I ate a snake :D than saw a turtle marked 007
- about 7 years ago I made a 1000 piece puzzle, and just when I finished it, I triped in it ( it was on the floor) and scrambled it

Nerd For Life
10-03-09, 15:46
I trip on my own feet.
That's just one of many...:p

Voni
10-03-09, 15:49
I'm forever walking into doorframes and tripping over my own feet. I'm terminally clumsy!

Joely-Moley
10-03-09, 16:11
Hmm, there is quite a few dumb Joely moments.

-Falling upstairs
-Falling downstairs
-Falling off a bin, yes off a bin...
-On an Icy day thinking oh I will be smart and walk on the grass and still slip and land on my back.
-Get into the wrong car after going to the bank and end up sitting next to an old man instead of my mate who was in the next car laughing hysterically.
-Walking in to glass doors repeatedly even though I was the one who stated that is something you do once and never do again.
-Locking myself out of the house
-Coming in drunk and leaving the apartment door wide open.
-Bending over and have my pants rip, hey it's happened to the best of us.

robm_2007
10-03-09, 16:21
-I'll take off my glasses, and then go do something, and go back to look for them and think "where the **** are my glasses"?
and i'll look for them and be realize that im wearing them.
-i'll think, "have i eaten today?", right after i just ate.
-put the milk in the cupboard, and the cereal in the fridge.
-forget to write a word in a sentence.
-i'll look at the T.V. Guide, and read that its Sunday, and then think that Heroes is supposed to come on today; when i know that it comes only on Mondays.

TR93
10-03-09, 16:25
Walking into a moving glass door at the super market,
Tripping on my own 2 feet,
Fall over my cat,
Put things down and can't find them
I think what did I eat for lunch today, when I can remember what ate for lunch 3 weeks ago

Punaxe
10-03-09, 16:26
Often when I look at my watch to see the time, and someone then asks me what time it is, I have to look again.

da tomb raider!
10-03-09, 16:39
A few moments spring to mind:

- When I was about 6, I accidentally put my foot through a model airplane I'd spent all day building.
- Recently I was screaming at my printer to print something out, only for somebody else to tell me that it wasn't connected to my computer.
- I once fell down a staircase - while I was sitting on it. Couldn't sit comfortably for a week after that.
- I once said I was hungry whilst eating a chocolate bar.
- Last year I woke up with a rather bad migraine. Against my own advice, I had some breakfast. The carpet needed to be cleaned shortly afterwards.
- And a long time ago, I fell asleep on an airplane. I woke up with surprisingly damp pants...

:o

Naz2000
10-03-09, 16:53
- I've occasionally put my socks in the toilet mistaking it for the wash basket :)

- When I was younger I wanted to buy some Smarties with a pound coin, when the cashier told me they cost 50p, I ran out to my Mum saying that I needed a 50p coin coz I only had a £1 coin...I didn't know about change back then :S

LaraCroftRox
10-03-09, 16:54
My biggest ''what the..?'' moment would be a story my friend wrote. :pi:
Let's just say it involved a Michael Jackson rainbow, an army of Janice's and a banana named Phil.

And stuff I've done:

- I walk into poles.
- I pull doors that say ''push''
- I lose everything, right after I just put it down.
- I have awful balance = falling over a lot.

tomblover
10-03-09, 16:59
Oh gosh. :eek: Combine all of the others' moments and you have me in a nutshell. :p

Changeling
10-03-09, 17:17
- I've occasionally put my socks in the toilet mistaking it for the wash basket :)

- When I was younger I wanted to buy some Smarties with a pound coin, when the cashier told me they cost 50p, I ran out to my Mum saying that I needed a 50p coin coz I only had a £1 coin...I didn't know about change back then :S

Ahaa! :vlol:

Well, here are some of my many moments:

- Pushed a 'Pull' door
- Couldn't find the airport at Inverness only to discover it was right in front of me
- Was typing an essay when speaking to someone and halfway through our conversation I said the things written in my essay, e.g. "Aw yeah, I really hate the way that Amanda is always (breaks off into essay) becoming naked, and is that really what women in the modern-day media are all about?"
- My friend's mum had just said, "I had a wedding dress named after me," and I replied with, "Wow, cool! What was it called?"
- Looked all over the house for my shoes to discover that I was wearing them.
- Threw the chocolate bar in the bin and began to eat the wrapper
- Said to one of my friends, "Let's get some Jen and Berry's ice cream!"

violentblossom
10-03-09, 17:19
a minute ago, i typed this big long thing out for a new thread, then my keyboard fell over, and deleted it all. -.-

toxicraider
10-03-09, 17:22
Tripped up in church, it was really quiet and I tripped over a box and it made a really loud bang. :o

Tripping up and things, I do that a lot :pi:

Naz2000
10-03-09, 17:25
I also picked up once the phone and it was my uncle (my Dad's brother.) He said "Can I speak with your mum?" I said no. The reason being, I heard the words "Can I sleep with your mum?"

violentblossom
10-03-09, 17:28
I also picked up once the phone and it was my uncle (my Dad's brother.) He said "Can I speak with your mum?" I said no. The reason being I heard the words "Can I sleep with your mum?"

lmao! did you tell him you thought that's what he said?! how awkward. xD

Naz2000
10-03-09, 17:34
lmao! did you tell him you thought that's what he said?! how awkward. xD

Lol he just went silent, and then repeated his question. I was like "Ohhhhh right...okay then" and quickly passed the phone to Mum without hesitation :)

Larson_1988
10-03-09, 17:40
Seeing a certain immortal queen in Lara's shadow! :whi:

kristi
10-03-09, 18:01
I pnce,entered accidentally the girls' bathroom.And then some girls were going to enter.You can't imagine my embarassment....

During the school trip,on the autobus,I was sitting near the teachers.The friend that was sitting next to me,made me laugh.I laughed so hard,and what a laugh!Just like a stupid,crazy girl's laugh!I was so OMG.

NatlaAdorer
10-03-09, 18:09
my shoulder used to always pop out it's socket, my mum became an
expert at re popping it in

also someone at school called my oddly fascinating for some odd reason

badboy70
10-03-09, 19:04
I once poured coffee over my cereals instead of milk, by the time I noticed my cereals where warm and tasting odd I had almost finished it :p

Phys
10-03-09, 20:13
1. The other week I had made a cup of tea and I tried putting the milk in the dishwasher and then stopped when I realised what I was doing :p

2. Yesterday I was going to check my internet banking so I was going to go to HSBC website but I ended up typing 'http://www.habbo.co.uk/

:pi:

Nannonxyay
10-03-09, 20:18
My biggest ''what the..?'' moment would be a story my friend wrote. :pi:
Let's just say it involved a Michael Jackson rainbow, an army of Janice's and a banana named Phil.

It can't be as weird as this one I made up. It involved children eating rainbow birthday cake and being turned into Neon Purple Oompa Loompas as a result. Oh, and a guy eating a Leprechaun and therefore, thinking he was Irish and four, fully grown men doing an Irish jig, hand in hand into the sunset. :p

erosan
10-03-09, 20:21
One time i was looking for my cell phone for 5 minutes, and then i realised i was talking to my friend on it. Same with my glasses when i had them on.

>.>

Elmer
10-03-09, 20:23
One time I opened a door with a window above it.
And one way or another, the door managed to hit my head hard enough to make that window shatter...

Biddy
10-03-09, 20:36
I punched a tree.

only Croft
10-03-09, 20:37
I'm the most forgetful person in the world, I can't remember what I did 3 seconds ago, these results are

- Me wearing my glasses and socks to the shower,
- Talking on my cell while looking for it,
- Or the most stupid of them all, just reading a text having now idea what I just read >.<

I punched a tree.

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, just plain and simple and yet I laughed so hard I almost hit my keyboard

william croft
10-03-09, 20:42
I got ran over by a parked car.

On a serious note:

- I laugh when i'm really not supposed to laugh [Not funerals, i'm thinking along the lines of 'tests and assessments'] and once im in trouble I keep laughing knowing i'm not supposed to laugh.
- When i have a drink and something else in my hand i will attepmpt to drink the something else.

the hooliganz
10-03-09, 20:44
here's more I can remember

Bumping into a pole even though I clearly saw it
Poking my eye with a pen, after laughing at something thats not really that funny
Throwing the food I was eating in the bin but not the wrapper
Walk in the toilet when someones using it
I was punched a guy in the arm because i thought he took my pen but it was in my hand all along
Looking for the remote all over the house when it was on my pocket
I was going to post something really funny but I forgot

Trigger_happy
10-03-09, 20:45
Ah, so many, yet so little time:

Falling up a flight of stairs
Adding 5 to 11 to get 21 when I was giving the results to a test to my teacher
Breaking the toaster trying to make toast- I didn't realise it wasn't plugged in, so I simply jammed the toast in, and it never came out again.
Walking into a giant road sign
wandering into the girls bathroom in a McDonalds.

Oh the fails.

Aphrodite22
10-03-09, 20:52
I walk to a room and as soon as i enter i stop wondering what the hell i was doing, then as soon as i get back i remember and it kinda just keeps happening in a cycle...
{eith;3514598']

[LIST]
-I'll take off my glasses, and then go do something, and go back to look for them and think "where the **** are my glasses"?

- when i was like 6 i was playing in a store and i locked myself in a change room and i didnt know how to open it so my mom had to call a man who came with a big stair and got inside the change room and he opened it :D

- once i had a paper and some shirts to wash, so i threw the paper to the washing machine and the shirts to the trash can

Hairhelmet12
10-03-09, 22:44
Looking for my glasses, only to find out I'm actually wearing them. :p

AHHH!!

i did that this morning i was like "OMG I LOST THEM!!" and was like "DAD! i think i lost my glasses!" and he said "Your wareing them" i felt so stupid....

one time i was spending the night at my friends. and i woke up half asleep and started peeing on there floor just realising i ran grabed a towel and cleaned it up. i felt so feaked out i called my dad to come pick me up at like 1 in the morning. it was horrible.

One time i was going to the bathroom and i walked in the girls bath room and i seen a girl and i said "Oops..." and walked back out.

Aphrodite22
10-03-09, 22:47
AHHH!!

i did that this morning i was like "OMG I LOST THEM!!" and was like "DAD! i think i lost my glasses!" and he said "Your wareing them" i felt so stupid....

one time i was spending the night at my friends. and i woke up half asleep and started peeing on there floor just realising i ran grabed a towel and cleaned it up. i felt so feaked out i called my dad to come pick me up at like 1 in the morning. it was horrible.

One time i was going to the bathroom and i walked in the girls bath room and i seen a girl and i said "Oops..." and walked back out.

:vlol::vlol:!!

xRikux89
10-03-09, 23:19
We were on a Helsinki-Stockholm mini cruise, having breakfast. I took a big bowl of cereal, and of course wanted milk in it. Everything was in swedish, and I picked the carton that said "surmjölk", because part of the word was almost like "milk", so it would obviously be milk, right? Yeah... :)

Another one... I was mad at my friend about something, can't remember what, so I started yelling at him, while at the same time my hand was looking for "support" from the countertop. And for support, my hand found a boiling hot kettle... It also took me a while to notice, apparently focusing so heavily on yelling or something. Reflexes? I haz none.

Ada the Mental
10-03-09, 23:21
Here's my most recent moment of utter stupidity: University exam. I was convinced, for some reason, that it was on Thursday. It actually was today. I missed it. Yay. :hea: :vlol:

And now I have to come up with a ridiculous and convoluted plan to make sure my parents won't find out.

]{eith
10-03-09, 23:34
:vlol: Some of these are just absolutely priceless!! I don't feel so alone! :D

Most recent moment; two minutes ago, I lit the wrong end of a cigarette. Almost a minute later I realized it.

knightgames
10-03-09, 23:49
I'm the most forgetful person in the world, I can't remember what I did 3 seconds ago, these results are

- Me wearing my glasses and socks to the shower,
- Talking on my cell while looking for it,
- Or the most stupid of them all, just reading a text having now idea what I just read >.<

DOREY!!!!!!!!! :D
I've done the glasses in the shower thing. LOL. (Tip from someones who's done it: They don't help you see in the shower.)

patriots88888
11-03-09, 00:50
{eith;3517323']:vlol: Some of these are just absolutely priceless!! I don't feel so alone! :D

Most recent moment; two minutes ago, I lit the wrong end of a cigarette. Almost a minute later I realized it.

Been there, done that! :o Although, not when sober anyways! :tea:

Benguitar
11-03-09, 01:14
Choke on my own spit while talking. :pi:

Pull on the push doors, etc..

]{eith
11-03-09, 01:15
Been there, done that! :o Although, not when sober anyways! :tea:

Oddly enough, I tend to do it more when sober rather than drunk. I think I function better with alcohol. :confused: :p

GenyaArikado
11-03-09, 01:27
A monday in the morning, when I was going to the school, I asked "where is my glasses" but I didnt know that they where in the floor and I walked over they TWICE, I cried that morning

Larapink
11-03-09, 01:30
Anytime I have a deja vu moment. :)

ChingKong
11-03-09, 01:58
i walked into a screen door knocking it off of its slider....it left a mark on my forehead

The_Underworld
11-03-09, 02:03
After eating dinner, I threw out my plate and put my napkin in the dishwasher. (At least it wasn't expensive):o

Opening the cupboard, reaching out to put a clean glass in, and for some strange reason, dropping it on the counter.:confused:.....:p

While sitting at the table, doing work, I ate my pencil and wrote with my spoon. I hate erasers now:mad:

Edit: After all this dumb talk, I decided to take a bite out of my work. How lovely:rolleyes:

TR love
11-03-09, 11:23
I would be standing aound in silence then turn around to find my friend wispering something to me, while i was completely un aware.

I woke up with a cut in my finger this morning

Thorir
11-03-09, 11:49
I was going to pour some oil in a hot wok, but poured in vinegar instead. The bottles were almost identical. Food not sucessful. :(

After a night of drinking I woke up with noodles in my hair and all over my face.
I had literally fallen asleep with my face in a bowl of noodles that I had spilled over my pillow. :o

Oh, and one time when drunk I decided that doing hand stands would be a good idea.
Woke up with bruises all over my body and a sprained wrist. :(
Didn't feel too glamorous then.

Nenya awakens
11-03-09, 12:21
Listen to what someones saying and then forget 2 seconds later!

put my keys in my coat pocket the night before, and then spend ages searching for them the next day!

Leave bags of shopping on the bus!

I've never had a pair of sunglasses OR a scarf longer then a few weeks as i ALLWAYS loose them or break them!!

I woke up with fried chicken in my bed after a night out!!

Ultimatum
11-03-09, 12:46
Looking for my glasses when I'm wearing them.
Thinking that I'm wearing them, when I'm actually not.
Forget to sleep, and stay awake for 48 hours or more.
Instead of writing "Thank you" once I wrote "Velociraptor".
When I'm done playing something, just after I save, I normally forget, so I panick and check if I did.
And sometimes, I don't.
Get sad because my dog ignored me.
Faint because I stay watching series rather than sleeping.
Call my brother as the dog, and the other way round.
Forget I'm cooking, when the food is in the oven.
Forget I cooked, just a second after I finish.
Forget I have to cook, and then realize I have to go to school.
When it's Saturday or Sunday, thinking I miss one of my TV shows. Just to remember they're from Monday to Fridays.
I answered "I don't know" when a teacher asked for my name. Of course, I wasn't paying attention.
Call ALL the enemies for Tomb Rider "elephants" and when one appared, calling it "dinosaur"
Tell my friend she looked like Zip, when she was cosplaying Lara.
Tell my friend he looked like Lara, when he was cosplaying Zip.
I keep smashing my body to the wall while I'm sleeping. VERY hard.
And I also collapse against: glasses doors, wooden doors [when dark], windows, trees, poles.
I ran into a pole while I was telling my friend to wait for me. "WAIT LULY..." ¡BAM!
Being afraid of rollercoasters, but other amusement park things are ok.

I'm SO stupid

touchthesky
11-03-09, 12:48
Okay, so, don't laugh.

I have a book called "The Wit And Wisdom Of Highland Cows," it's a nice little book which has pictures of the cows with quotes from famous folk next to them....On a particularly dumb day, I turned to my partner and said "Hey, Doug, was this things the highland cows actually said?"

How.Stupid.Am.I.

adventurerLara
11-03-09, 13:33
forgeting what I am talking about in the middle of a conversation:p

Atlantean-Squid
11-03-09, 13:37
Instead of writing "Thank you" once I wrote "Velociraptor".

Epic. Signatured!

kristi
11-03-09, 13:45
I noticed I lost my old glasses 5 mins after watching myself in the mirror.:p
I never found them again....:(

Shrantellatessa
11-03-09, 15:19
Some hilarious stuff over here :vlol:

As far as I'm concerned:
- I once fell asleep in class during an exam.
- I once put my clothes in the fridge and my shoes in the desk's drawer.
- I used to often put my clothes on backwards.

xx_Hunt_xx
11-03-09, 15:51
I have a werid thing of thinking words that are so obviously spelt correctly are wrong.
Like yesterday i was trying to spell Prodigy, but to me it didnt look right cos i thought it looked like prod..diggy if you get me.
Also have a high habbit of having to go about twenty times to make sure the imertion is off...il go switch it off then 10mins later il be did i really turn it off and have to go check?
And just yesterday my dad went "We decided to go with prenton glass to do our windows"
i was like "WHO CALLS THERE COMPANY PREGNAUT GLASS"...there was silence around the room till i realised what he actually said.

]{eith
11-03-09, 16:13
I walked face first into a low ceiling, which my friends found highly amusing to which I replied angrily, 'I did not be stupid!'

robm_2007
11-03-09, 16:35
once i accidentally walked into the girls bathroom, and i was washing my hands as a girl walked in.

and i said "This is the boy's bathroom", and she said "OMG! i didnt even realize!"

so, she walked into the boy's bathroom, and as i walked out, she did too, and said "You *asshole!" (*it didn't get censored?), and walked away.

so, i was like what is she talking about? and i saw that i whad been in the Girl's bathroom.

I was laughing my ass off, and ppl thought that i was crazy.

SoulReaver74
11-03-09, 17:45
When someone says left i go right and vice versa, this happens alot so i must have a chromosome defect or something.

Nenya awakens
11-03-09, 18:21
I was looking for the blackcurrant just now, so i could mix it with my cider.. but as i was on the phone i poured coke in instead!

doesnt really have the same taste unfortunatly! :(

knightgames
11-03-09, 19:05
When someone says left i go right and vice versa, this happens alot so i must have a chromosome defect or something.

LOL Soul Reaver. I do something like that.

When someone's giving me directions and tells me to take the next exit off the highway I used to always take the 2nd exit. My thinking was if they wanted me to take the first exit they would have said take THIS exit.... not take the NEXT exit.

george_croft
11-03-09, 19:42
I was on the phone with my provider because i was having some issues, and he asked me what kind of cord i had.

"Oh, just a second, let me check!"

*pulls out cord*

"Yeah, so the bottom says PT83, is that the one I'm supposed to have?"

"Hello?"

william croft
11-03-09, 19:44
I was on the phone with my provider because i was having some issues, and he asked me what kind of cord i had.

"Oh, just a second, let me check!"

*pulls out cord*

"Yeah, so the bottom says PT83, is that the one I'm supposed to have?"

"Hello?"

:vlol::vlol::vlol:

Epic Fail :p

Quasimodo
11-03-09, 23:06
I've accidentally sent myself a PM a few times.

"Ooh, a new message! That was quick!"
*click*
"D'oh! :hea:"

Neteru
11-03-09, 23:07
^ :D I've done it too. :o

Twilight
11-03-09, 23:11
i forgot how to spell "I", i asked my dad "is it 'eiyh'? that's tricky. i honestly forgot....oh wait-right 'I' hahah."

i kept pulling a door that said "push" on it and started to get worried that i would be locked out.

i walked in circles trying to find my new class.

i dipped a pencil in my tea and attempted to sip it like a spoon.

patriots88888
11-03-09, 23:12
I've accidentally sent myself a PM a few times.

"Ooh, a new message! That was quick!"
*click*
"D'oh! :hea:"

^ :D I've done it too. :o

You're obviously kidding... No?

kthnxbai
11-03-09, 23:17
I often wake up on the floor....With my duvet and pillows

I assume I've fallen out of bed.... But I never seem to wake up from it....

Neteru
11-03-09, 23:20
You're obviously kidding... No?No. It's easily done by accident.

ECB
11-03-09, 23:35
I'll be searching for my phone and minutes later I realized it was in my hand. :p

]{eith
12-03-09, 01:07
Ooh I remember one. My father had picked me up from somewhere and we were pulling into the driveway when I asked where my mother was. My dad replied, 'She's in the house.' So I asked, 'But where is the car?'

'You're in it...'

As far as my father is concerned, I will never live that down.

Aurelien52
12-03-09, 01:09
Actually the greatest "What the?!" moment of my live have begun right after my first inspiration, and have not stopped yet.

:)

Benguitar
12-03-09, 02:23
I forgot to add,

"When ever Apple releases a new product"

silver_wolf
12-03-09, 02:23
zing!

sjam_raider
12-03-09, 10:43
I've tripped over a wall before :o
I frequently trip over EVERYTHING, even if the only thing to trip over is my feet :p (it's not even like i have big feet, my mates always tease me coz my feet are tiny lol)
I often push a pull or pull a push door, or push a door when it's locked :o

:P

Goose
12-03-09, 11:14
I went to sleep in a Guard room, or police station, and woke up covered in half a pizza.

I couldnt believe it, i felt violated.

Drone
12-03-09, 11:15
I often push a pull or pull a push door

I always do so

scoopy_loopy
12-03-09, 12:52
I often turn on the toaster without realizing I've forgotten the bread LOL.

jjbennett
12-03-09, 12:57
You're obviously kidding... No?
I've wrote on my "wall" a few times - thats easily done

I did once write an entire essay in Geography about the Russian Wilderness or so i thought...

My friend was going on about all things stereotypically Russian (with accent) 10 minutes before the essay and so my essay was entitled "Russian Submarines" and I referred to them all through it :o EPIC FAIL

Another good "what the?!" moment was drinking Guinness for the first time and then having a distinctly coloured poo. And that still makes me laugh everytime i drink it :p

SoulReaver74
12-03-09, 13:15
Once my mind was somewhere else and i was getting some clothes to put in the washing machine but instead went to put them in the oven, and the fridge once if i remember, how crazy is that!:(, must of been recovering from a mammoth TR session at the time.

Mrs_Bean
12-03-09, 13:20
Interesting stuff here. :vlol:

I have this stupid problem with myself and even though I know about that very well, I just can't help it. When I really don't have time to waste (like before going to catch a bus to school and I'm late already) I walk around my room in circles, thinking about nothing, or I just stay on one place and stare at something, even though I realize that I don't have time. :hea:

Or when I go to sleep, I lie in bed and then I realize that I didn't bring my phone from my jacket. So I go for it and lie down again. Then I realize I forgot to bring book I read in bed from the table, so I get up again and lie down. And I do this for about 5 times before I finally can sleep. :hea:

ShadyCroft
12-03-09, 13:47
Once when I made a kettle of tea, I threw the spoon in the trash can and the used tea bag in the dish washer.

nicola1986
12-03-09, 14:05
When my ex left his phone at my house and went to work and I texted him to tell him he'd forgotten it :o

Carbonek_0051
12-03-09, 14:09
When my ex left his phone at my house and went to work and I texted him to tell him he'd forgotten it :o

I did something similar, my mom left her phone at the house (I knew she did cause I had just seen it). Then about a second later I am hungry & called her to ask if she could bring home lunch.:vlol:

SoulReaver74
12-03-09, 14:37
Once when I made a kettle of tea, I threw the spoon in the trash can and the used tea bag in the dish washer.

I have done the exact same thing, so your not alone, i think i've had to replace about ten tea spoons recently. :rolleyes:

mike-d
12-03-09, 14:46
I'm not thick at all, but sometimes I do things the impractical way, instead of taking much easier steps.

robm_2007
16-03-09, 17:18
i will bake something(cookies, brownies, chicken etc.) and put on the oven mitt, and take the pan out, and put it on top of the stove, and i will see if its done.

so, i take off the mitt and get a knife and fork the see how cooked it is. then, if it isnt done, i ALWAYS grab the stupid ****ing pan and burn my hands, EVERYTIME! i always forget to put that damn glove back on. LOL.:hea::D:):cen:

one time, i grabbed the pan with my bare hands, an dropped it, and i was somewhat dissapointed in how it wasnt as hot as i would of expected it to be. :p

SoulReaver74
16-03-09, 18:17
i will bake something(cookies, brownies, chicken etc.) and put on the oven mitt, and take the pan out, and put it on top of the stove, and i will see if its done.

so, i take off the mitt and get a knife and fork the see how cooked it is. then, if it isnt done, i ALWAYS grab the stupid ****ing pan and burn my hands, EVERYTIME! i always forget to put that damn glove back on. LOL.:hea::D:):cen:

one time, i grabbed the pan with my bare hands, an dropped it, and i was somewhat dissapointed in how it wasnt as hot as i would of expected it to be. :p

I too have done this, must stop listening to heavy metal whilst baking, way too much of a distraction, come to think of it that's no excuse, could it be i'm just plain stupid..probably.:rolleyes:

XBOXCroft
17-03-09, 12:41
Basically after school,

(About 4:30 or sort.)

I fell asleep.

Once I woke up, it was 6. It looked like a sunrise 6.

So I was walking to my maids, then I asked them, "What time is it?" since they said 6. I had to panic!!!

I was like, WHAT?! NO! I'm gonna be late for school! Noo!!!

Then my maid said, "It's 6 pm."

Then I was like, (o__o)