PDA

View Full Version : whats your favourite line of a parody?

jcmp03051994
10-03-09, 04:22
what is your favorite line of a parody for tomb raider underworld. if you dont know what i'm talking about just type in these youtube usernames:
- tombraidertrailerman
- thatnorskchick2
those are just two of them.
this thread was the idea of my friend Abeguy2!;)

Abeguy2
10-03-09, 04:26
LOLZ_____

-my favorite line in a parody is:
- i need thors broccoli to get his hotdog, and i need the hotdog to kill a coconut
-Zip: ALISTERS DEAD!
Lara: oh well...

LOL Jonathan i stole urs hahahahah! :ton: (EVIL LAUGH)

M.a.r.k
10-03-09, 05:15
kkkkkkkkkk

i've just watched some movies from thatnorskchick2

they'r hilarious!!!

i'm crying!! kkkkkkkkkkkk

thank you!

jcmp03051994
10-03-09, 05:40
kkkkkkkkkk

i've just watched some movies from thatnorskchick2

they'r hilarious!!!

i'm crying!! kkkkkkkkkkkk

thank you!

ur welcome;)
also type in crazy croft in youtube, i dont know who made these parodies but they are hilarious. try out crazy croft 18 (i think, somewhere around that number) thats when ur really going to cry! lolz:D

Abeguy2
10-03-09, 06:25
ur welcome;)
also type in crazy croft in youtube, i dont know who made these parodies but they are hilarious. try out crazy croft 18 (i think, somewhere around that number) thats when ur really going to cry! lolz:D

lol Andy makes crazy croft and umm don't know the name of thatnorskchick2 hehe Jonathan wat's your fav parody line? :D:D:D:D:D:D WOOOT!! LARA"S SHADOW, effing awsome, WooT!!!! 2 bad i can't get it. imma b jealous...:hea: :hea: :( :(

Spong
10-03-09, 07:36
^^ Not sure you should embed that vid when it's got swearing in it :smk:

jcmp03051994
10-03-09, 07:45
hey Abeguy2. lol dont worry if LS does end up comming today then i wont b able to download it coz ma internet is finished. but i will be able to get it on the 12/03/09. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Abeguy2
10-03-09, 07:47
hey Abeguy2. lol dont worry if LS does end up comming today then i wont b able to download it coz ma internet is finished. but i will be able to get it on the 12/03/09. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Lara: What NOOO! (legend)

Abeguy2: . . . yeah... what she said WOOOT!

I actually like tha doppelhoe..... O.O now that she's on the good side (^_^)V

jcmp03051994
10-03-09, 07:51
Lara: What NOOO! (legend)

Abeguy2: . . . yeah... what she said WOOOT!

I actually like tha doppelhoe..... O.O now that she's on the good side (^_^)V
she aint on the good side. she is just under laras control. i highly dought that when she is no longer under laras control she will still be good.

Abeguy2
10-03-09, 07:58
she aint on the good side. she is just under laras control. i highly dought that when she is no longer under laras control she will still be good.

lol If Lara is a good girl then the doppelhoe is a good girl. . . . . . . nyway...

i wonder wats gonna happen because natla created the doppelganger and now lara knows the words to control her. . . . but when the doppel ganger tries to kill natla natla can just go Ohk keshivar and control her :confused: hmm i wonder . . . . what do u think Jonathan?.. and evey1 else

(^_^)V

SailorTaurus
10-03-09, 09:35
Lara: Who wants a piece of me? >:3
Winston: I wouldn't much mind a piece of your bottom Ms.Croft. :D

Rivendell
10-03-09, 09:37
Thread moved to Gen Chat - it doesn't really fit in the TR:U game section.

Jo269976
10-03-09, 09:42
OMG advertising for Andy and thatnorskchick2 :D