PDA

View Full Version : Youtube help

Brunosback
11-03-09, 18:30
I have just been on youtube to listen/watch some music but it says im in the wrong country. I was trying to listen to ANY of the ting ting song but apparently they are no longer available to my country? Any idea what i can do to fix this?

Punaxe
11-03-09, 18:31
I'm guessing you may be interested in this thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=148153).

Lee croft
11-03-09, 18:31
i had the same problem with a katy perry song but... i dont think england gets many music videos any more

Brunosback
11-03-09, 18:32
OMG thats so sad! Thanks for your quick and helpful reply. Thats a real pain!

Brunosback
11-03-09, 18:34
if you want to listen to your music i no what to do! Just search your song and put + lyrics and it works? weird? maybe because its not a "premium" music video?

spikejones
11-03-09, 18:58
you can move out of the UK perhaps... or trick youtube to think you are not there :whi: Anyhow... yeah, there's lots of places to listen to music besides youtube. I think spotify still works for UK right?

Titanium
11-03-09, 19:00
If you want to watch the music video, most of the music videos itself are fine to watch. Its just the popular ones which get blocked.

lararoxs
11-03-09, 19:00
you can move out of the UK perhaps... or trick youtube to think you are not there :whi: Anyhow... yeah, there's lots of places to listen to music besides youtube. I think spotify still works for UK right?

It sure does!:tmb:

Spotify is your best bet, it not only works but you can be sure that all the legal problems are sorted with!:) You should check it out.

jjbennett
11-03-09, 20:40
If you want to watch the music video, most of the music videos itself are fine to watch. Its just the popular ones which get blocked.

Exactly, ALL of the videos i have favourited aren't effected by this recent development. The media only care for the terrible popular music around thesedays.